Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:58:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19202 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:14:30 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

To start trading, you must have the willingness to learn and adopt all the changes and challenges that you might encounter here in crypto. It is unstable and is always changing so you must be always ready for it emotionally. Just keep on trying because your experience will teach you.

sopromat

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

you see that there are now more people is going to start trading and that is because they cant earn profit with selling now because the value is not high. And that is quite logic that you are now going to trade because you want to earn of course make some bit money.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

I'm not recommended Yobit exchange to start your trading. It has low transactions volume and slow respond. So many big exchange in cryptoworld , such as binance, bittrex. Try it, you will get more experience and enjoy your trading. I cant suggest you spesific coin for trading, but i suggest you to trade coin which is have big volume and good community in the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
GameMarket

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

Can anyone help me to find out the best Crypto to trade?
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:36:20 PM

I'm not recommended Yobit exchange to start your trading. It has low transactions volume and slow respond. So many big exchange in cryptoworld , such as binance, bittrex. Try it, you will get more experience and enjoy your trading. I cant suggest you spesific coin for trading, but i suggest you to trade coin which is have big volume and good community in the future.
I think beside with Yobit there are so many other good exchanges to try about but don't try so much because that's would be a waste of time. Rather to try some big exchanges that have trusted than try everything on the market.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:43:10 PM

You are a senior man,I will not let you know, I can tell from my 10 years of experience..At some coins you can trade

1# Litecoin
2# Ripple
3# Eos
4# Dash

You can invest in these coins....

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

Trading is a best platform for everyone so if you want to start trading that's a good idea for you because now a days too many people make a million million dollar in a short time with his trading so I hope if you will learn very well about trading you can make a huge amount of money in short time so you must learn about crypto currency then start your trading.

Its good more people come to trading. I think it is good if more traders are in the market. What it means that those new traders will also buy the coins and their value thus be increased more. This will help in increasing more volume and thus more rise in the prices of the bitcoins as well as altcoins.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

Trading is a best platform for everyone so if you want to start trading that's a good idea for you because now a days too many people make a million million dollar in a short time with his trading so I hope if you will learn very well about trading you can make a huge amount of money in short time so you must learn about crypto currency then start your trading.

Its good more people come to trading. I think it is good if more traders are in the market. What it means that those new traders will also buy the coins and their value thus be increased more. This will help in increasing more volume and thus more rise in the prices of the bitcoins as well as altcoins.
With time, the number of investors would definitely increase rather it is already as digital market is being discovered by people from all over the world. This means, new traders are also becoming a part of digital community. A trader is a buyer first then a seller. Whenever the demand increases, the price also goes up. This will also help in demolishing the control of big whales.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

When i started to trade, i had some knowledge on forex, this helped me a lot to be honest, it was one of the game-changers for me. Without that experience, i am sure that i was gonna lose all my money in cryptos in less than a few weeks.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:28:49 PM

Trading it's not easy especially if you have know knowledge about it. You can try to search for a better coins before you will buy it and do some research before you can buy anything.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

I would suggest coins which have high volume and are in big exchanges as they are the less risky ones and even if you are in loss they do recover by the time and can`t bankrupt so easliy.

Elizabesth

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

Here, for example, you buy Bitcoin at a low price and then sell it when the price increases. Trade coin is usually applied to coin that has a strong exchange rate in a short time, maybe for a few days, Every now and then, you have to be a person with a lot of experience, in that the ability to understand the fluctuating charts to know the stop price, plus the ability to judge and attach. That is decisive, and there is no lack of luck. Currently, most coin is affected by Bitcoin, so to grasp the price of any coin you need to know the Bitcoin situation first.  Wink Wink Wink
Gracefs

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Actually I'm not a professional Trade Coin, so here are just a few experiences during the trade coin and feel effective to share with everyone. If any of the Pro then can skip offline.
- If you have less capital, you should choose the rubbish to trade, not trade BTC little words. When you have more than one BTC, Trade BTC.
- For high priced currencies like ETH, DASH, XMR, it will usually follow the BTC.
- Trash will definitely be influenced by Bitcoin, so when the BTC drops then the garbage will rise up and vice versa!!
Alyssaff

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

When trading in the electronic money market, you need to pay attention to the following:
Consider buying a coin Altcoin is pumping.
Learn to understand Bitcoin (or any) chain.
Learn to understand the relationship between Bitcoin and an altcoin.
Learn to understand the candle stick. It provides important information, which can not be found in other charts.
Limits of profit and loss, no greed and absolute discipline
Learn the technical analysis. This plays an important role in capturing the market.
Do not trade if you suffer from insomnia for a transaction. Always ensure your concentration.
So, you can start trade coin with this tips.
Sarahhd

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:52:21 AM

Study it carefully, then trade. Do not trade then research. This is a very common mistake for newbies to trade. The insider's insider is anyone who wants to win, or whoever thinks he or she will win. But few people think how to win. Trading in markets such as currency, futures, options is a zero-sum game. Zero-sum game means the sum of the sum of the market is zero. But there will be losers and winners. The money of the winner comes from the loser's pocket, not from the market. Cool Cool
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

I'm not that interested in altcoin yobit. A good Altcoin and I recommend to you is Ethereum.
Ethereum allows for trading and will be minimal risk.
Ethereum has a stable value than yobit.
Ethereum also altcoin which has good potential.
You need to be consistent in trading, you have to be smart to read the situation of market conditions, so when the value of the price in the market crypto down you should buy a coin, and when you go up you can sell your coins for profit.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

Before starting your trading journey make sure you have the knowledge and skills for you not to end in bad situations, so the first thing you'll need is to study the basic of trading and how the traders deal in the market so that you'll will have an idea what's inside the trading world. Second is to provide some funds for the first coin that you probably buy, but before that make sure you research first the history and the how it moves in the market. And lastly is when you buy a coin you should monitor it every single time because in just a matter of time you can lose all your money by missing the opportunity of selling it in the right time.
Knowledge and patience is what everyone is going to advice and I also suggest this but in my opinion, guts to take risk, strength to survive a loss and keep on moving even in the worst storms is more important. Determination and courage can help a trader a lot. For me, a trader is no different from a warrior. With screw ups and mistakes, he will gain experience and required expertise.

The knowledge is something that is always needed in any business, especially in trading. I do recommend you to follow this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpt3vvZ0Y0wvTX2L-lkxsg
sufu123456

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

you advise the stock exchange where there are many coins and good volumes
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

Just check market before start trading ,buy everything expencive like ehtereum , neo, ripple , monero , etc. Doesn't matter what to buy because you will recive profit anyway.
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

Just check market before start trading ,buy everything expencive like ehtereum , neo, ripple , monero , etc. Doesn't matter what to buy because you will recive profit anyway.
lol just because we are in up trend. If we are in down trend like 3 month ago u will give away all ur money to whale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: