Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19202 times)
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:59:43 AM

If you want to start trading...start for free !!!
accumulate shares for free on my U2cloudmining system and then trade your shares or your pending payout...
you will be in the same situation than in bitcoin or share trading or all tradable things.
You have to ask you always the same questions:
Do I sell my shares or do I reinvest in more shares (this is only possible with your pending payout cash) or do I just claim other shares for free?
As you can see it is a good school...
if you are not clever in trading where you can only earn or earn...
do not trade with you real wallet...where you can lose big.

Have fun...
You are right, do not invest much of your own money, since u could loose it all.
Actually this is a way of gambling, which I do not like anymore.

You can also invest in ICO coins, but then u need to know what u are doing, buy coins with a 50% or higher buy wall, so if the price does not rise after the ICO ends, then u can sell ur coins at the rate u bought em.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:24:39 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

first of all, altcoin trading is risky and you can lose money so you have to be prepared for that

and i think that best to start trading is with bitcoin because pretty easy to predict price, because bitcoin is pretty old and remember important main rule, buy cheap sell expensive

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:28:24 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.

it is good idea to start trading, because you get a lot of profit from it, i think it is much better than to invest in risky gambling or loaning site or buy bitcoins and keep them, with trading you will almost always get profit if you won't be dumb
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:03:17 PM

it is good idea to start trading, because you get a lot of profit from it, i think it is much better than to invest in risky gambling or loaning site or buy bitcoins and keep them, with trading you will almost always get profit if you won't be dumb

Heres my view on trading esp if you havent dived into the TA technical stuff.

1. Loan = knowing for sure you`ll get btc back (if escrowed right) w. collateral.
2. Trading - 50/50 change depending on how you act on the information then hope for the price
3. Gambling at a site - just accepted the loss of your btc is for fun

bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

you should be very happy that you decided so start trading because you will get huge profit for sure, and i think that you should start your trading with bitcoin because you probably know them for long time o they aren't new for you and you can predict their price falls/rises
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 10:07:50 AM

If you want to start trading...start for free !!!
accumulate shares for free on my U2cloudmining system and then trade your shares or your pending payout...
you will be in the same situation than in bitcoin or share trading or all tradable things.
You have to ask you always the same questions:
Do I sell my shares or do I reinvest in more shares (this is only possible with your pending payout cash) or do I just claim other shares for free?
As you can see it is a good school...
if you are not clever in trading where you can only earn or earn...
do not trade with you real wallet...where you can lose big.

Have fun...
You are right, do not invest much of your own money, since u could loose it all.
Actually this is a way of gambling, which I do not like anymore.

You can also invest in ICO coins, but then u need to know what u are doing, buy coins with a 50% or higher buy wall, so if the price does not rise after the ICO ends, then u can sell ur coins at the rate u bought em.

And a good advice is:
do not put all the Fruits in the same Basket [JOKE]

jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:03:24 PM

I recommended Ethereum and Monero in trading because it has good future and it's price is changeable .
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:21:57 AM

you should be very happy that you decided so start trading because you will get huge profit for sure, and i think that you should start your trading with bitcoin because you probably know them for long time o they aren't new for you and you can predict their price falls/rises
Yes indeed, you can make later some huge profit with it if you are doing it good and not to gamble or something.
You can make a lot of money with gambling and that is very good, but when you start there is no need to make a lot of profit in the beginning.
The best thing is that you have to make some profit later when you are good at it.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:08:52 PM

Almost every coin can give you profit if there is minimal volume.
But this cannot be done without 24/7 watching and reading topics and lurk in irc..

Rule number one don't buy at the top, buy when is coin very low.
Number two don't believe to no one, and try to make your trade plans.
Third and most important do trades without feelings! You will never lose if you have steady nerves,
and if you loosing don't get caught in panic.

You can rent this space
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:33:29 PM

you will get profit with small risk if you'll do trading that you would get form gambling or investing in other sites

also you would get even more that bitcoin keepers, because trading bitcoins brings you lots of profit, you should try to buy etherium
starbook

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:11:50 PM

Well before make any investment at trading be sure to know at which coin you are investing otherwise you will loose all coins.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:20:02 PM

I also wanted to start trading and learn more about it, but its just that I haven't try it yet and looking forward. Someone had advice to check out a site for me to be able to practice and understand how to do the trading which is actually looks very difficult for me..

Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:02:34 PM

Around this time it is very good to start trading, because you can have some a lot of money with it and that can be very good but you have to do it well.
I think the most people will know trade around this time so they can have more profit also with it and it is also much better than gambling.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:16:13 PM

I also wanted to start trading and learn more about it, but its just that I haven't try it yet and looking forward. Someone had advice to check out a site for me to be able to practice and understand how to do the trading which is actually looks very difficult for me..

in order to learn trading you just have to start from somewhere, and don't be afraid. it is hard but start reading some about trading and you will learn it in time.
for start you can use your own signature "YOBIT" to trade altcoin but both the prices and volumes there are bad. instead i suggest bittrex.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:16:02 PM

Well before make any investment at trading be sure to know at which coin you are investing otherwise you will loose all coins.
yes we all know that,its a basic to start trading altcoin,but the matter is where we can get that information about coins who will trade by us,beside official thread in this forum?
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:34:30 AM

I recommended Athereum and DarkFlarb in trading because it has good future and it's price is changeable .
Do you mean Etherum?we all know that etherum is potentially to compete bitcoin price,so far the price very fluctuate and always in high rate,but i never hear about DarkFlarb,can you tell me about this coin?is that legit to trade now?
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:21:49 PM

in order to learn trading you just have to start from somewhere, and don't be afraid. it is hard but start reading some about trading and you will learn it in time.
for start you can use your own signature "YOBIT" to trade altcoin but both the prices and volumes there are bad. instead i suggest bittrex.
It is indeed good to start trading around this time, you can see that Bitcoin is also becoming more popular and that is quite good, but I hope that there will be more people that will use Bitcoin also.
If you are making mistakes in the beginning in trading will be not that bad, so you will learn from your mistakes and you will do next time better.

Have confidence and we all can do it, you just have to only a little bit smart and dont make to early profit.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:03:56 PM

It is indeed good to start trading around this time, you can see that uᴉoɔʇᴉq is also becoming more popular and that is quite good, but I hope that there will be more people that will use uᴉoɔʇᴉq also.
If you are making mistakes in the beginning in trading will be not that bad, so you will learn from your mistakes and you will do next time better.

Have confidence and we all can do it, you just have to only a little bit smart and dont make to early profit.

Yes you have to take the step to earn...But before that try to get more knowledge about it.
1.Buy low and sell high.
2.Have the patience when the price is very stable as now.
It is the time to buy ...just go for buying btc and sell when the price is high.

luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:08:27 PM

I recommended Athereum and DarkFlarb in trading because it has good future and it's price is changeable .
Do you mean Etherum?we all know that etherum is potentially to compete uᴉoɔʇᴉq price,so far the price very fluctuate and always in high rate,but i never hear about DarkFlarb,can you tell me about this coin?is that legit to trade now?

Like many alt coins that come into light and litecoin being the oldest and seeing the value now.

It should be a sign of any alt coin investment should be a terrible one if there is no need for it.

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:53:37 PM

I remember my beginnings on Coinmarket (rip) and i was very happy when ern evry sathoshi, but soon after you become greedy and you invest more and more.
I was very sad when Coinmarket was hacked, i have also lose some LTC and KLONDIKE forever.
Be aware this can happen to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: