Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to start trading  (Read 19198 times)
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

Coins can be traded at your choice, as you choose. There is a huge choice - from the most proven ones to those that you should not even buy. Each trader probably works a little with the main ones from the top 100 and also looks for new coins that just came out-but they have huge potential. I work with ico projects. Now took the signature BOOSTO-I think this is the best offer.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Do you guys recommend yobit in trading altcoins?
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
The market is volatile and difficult to predict, you can see that the current bitcoin and altcoin are recovering slightly, so I believe that at this point you can completely start trading at this time. The market is in the bearish trend in the long run so the bitcoin price will be able to decrease at any moment, so you should only trade short-term and trades on bitcoin.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

Good to be heard that because starting trading business is open to all opportunities that can make really profitable enough when the right time comes that the value of it is in the high amount.
Trading is very profitable if you will be an expert that's why you need to have a good knowledge about all the coins in the market so you will know how to choose a good coin and in trading it you should have atleast $200 and you can now choose an altcoin that have a cheap price like ripple.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

Before you ever start to dream about bit profits, you should start asking yourself first if you even know what cryptocurrency is. Then after that, study the top coins at the coinmarketcap and their history. Finally choose the altcoins that has a good value to enter.
Wong owah

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

if you want to start trading now, you will experience a lot of losses, start trading when market prices start to rise and market prices start to stabilize, if you want to trade, choose to trade with the long term.
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

I advise you to get well trained before trading on the crypto exchange. This market is too unpredictable and even experienced traders who have the knowledge and ability to analyze the market can not always accurately say what the situation will be in the market of crypto currency.
MichealPepe

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:53:20 AM

profits and not loses is can't when u just begin join this market
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

If you want to start trading you will be able to succeed. I believe that you should have a financial opportunity and a strong wish, which is enough for becoming a good trader. Knowing the basics is a must as well
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

If you want to start trading, you have such a possibility, just do this now)  it is a great period for buying and later selling, prices are not high now and the long-term hold will be profitable later
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

If you want trading then go either kucoin or binance. Best fit to set your bid because of high volume of traders. Unlike the other exchanges which you said yobit. There is possibilities to left your bid. Binance, couple of seconds or minutes your order must be filled.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

In making an investment you must be prepared to accept all the risks that arise later because exchange rate movements are difficult to predict to be the main cause for traders and to start trading you can try indodax.com first.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

In making an investment you must be prepared to accept all the risks that arise later because exchange rate movements are difficult to predict to be the main cause for traders and to start trading you can try indodax.com first.

That is an Indonesian exchange. I though Indonesia is calling a ban on crypto currencies early this year? Happy to see your local exchange is still there. Maybe that would be a good start for a local Indonesian to trade in crypto but foreigners most probably goes to their local exchange or prefers the top ones like Binance and Bittrex.
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

if you just except win and never lose, i think that impossible even a pro trader sometime loss.
and holder too aslo lose, they hold some coin for longtime but, the price is stuck or maybe lower then first he buy.
so get rid of such thoughts.
Towntrap41

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

Okay so I don't really have any idea which coin is which and which of those are good to trade and which are not.
Since I am currently enrolled in yobit campaign, I figured maybe I can do something profitable with the coins that I get from the campaign so I thought maybe I can start trading.
Also what coins do you guys suggest I trade? I want profits and not loses so any tips you guys can give me are really appreciated.
Getting as much information you can about the coins would go a long with Knowledge of the right coin to trade.
Remember you can win most times and lose that's knowing about the coin and situation of the market helps.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
Towntrap41

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

It's good to want to trade, knowing as much as you can about the market and coins will do you much good and I recommend starting off with the altcoins.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
Petrogradka

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

If you have a great desire, you will spend a lot of time studying and analyzing the crypto market and only then you will understand how to trade. Any advice, even at first glance, the best can be disastrous for you.
dating centre

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

Getting as much information you can about the coins would go a long with Knowledge of the right coin to trade.
Remember you can win most times and lose that's knowing about the coin and situation of the market helps.
yes i also welcome you. it is in fact a very safe and profitable investment. bitcoin is in its early stage and still a lot of people do not know about bitcoin but the people interest is now increasing in bitcoin and therefore we are hopping that they will get a very good profit from bitcoin.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:27:10 AM

Let's see, first, save some BTCTCs or ETHs
enough for trading (30$+ I guess) then focus
on BTC/Alts or ETH/Alts market, doesn't matter
what exchange you use as long as it has decent
daily trading volume
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

It's good to want to trade, knowing as much as you can about the market and coins will do you much good and I recommend starting off with the altcoins.

I agree, trading is a huge potential to double money in a short time, many success stories of traders who become millionaires so learning and starting trading is a good thing.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

If you wanna start trading now, I recommend starting with small budget which you feel like being able to lose all.
Then you can find out when you should sell tokens or when you should grab it.
actually if you are a beginner you don't need to buy tokens
participate in several bounties and get tokens for free.
you can check out our 6 bounties
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: