Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH BITCOIN WALLET IS THE MOST GOOD AND CONVINENCY  (Read 12713 times)
hulla (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:27:57 PM

I think multibit is the best for me.
never use multibit but for me still the best is coinbase because its legal site and i think you cant scam from this site.. and the transaction has no fee unlike other wallet blockchain electrum and i think multibit too has a fee for every transaction you maid..

By their own admission they becoming more of an exchange than a wallet and similar to an exchange you don’t have any control, they do, like a bank.

Having said that I can see the attraction, a pretty good UI and not having to decide on transaction fees, they pay it for you, if it is Coinbase to Coinbase or above 0.0001

I checked coinbase the exchange rate is low than xapo. How does coinbase exchange unit work?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:35:37 PM

I like the sound Blocktrail makes when I get some btc.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

I will go with localbitcoins.com as I think that is most convenient wallet as I need to transfer my btc to my bank account and localbitcoin is the best as the transfers are done in fraction  of minutes.

Did they deal with international banks or just local banks only?

It is really more of a exchange then a wallet.  Normally people that use LBC tend to be the ones who don't like having it linked to an account tied to yourself.  If you don't mind it there is much better such as US going with coinbase.   

LBC I think of as people who want to be more anonymous.  Like ones in US who don't want to go with a exchange that follows KYC.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:17:56 PM

I am using multibit at a moment as I think its very safe and secure and whenever I need to transfer it to my bank account I transfer a part of it to LBC.
hulla (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:14:30 PM

I will go with localbitcoins.com as I think that is most convenient wallet as I need to transfer my btc to my bank account and localbitcoin is the best as the transfers are done in fraction  of minutes.

It is really more of a exchange then a wallet.  Normally people that use LBC tend to be the ones who don't like having it linked to an account tied to yourself.  If you don't mind it there is much better such as US going with coinbase.   

LBC I think of as people who want to be more anonymous.  Like ones in US who don't want to go with a exchange that follows KYC.
I dont understand your saying. Do you mean work with international banks?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:45:11 PM

I am using multibit at a moment as I think its very safe and secure and whenever I need to transfer it to my bank account I transfer a part of it to LBC.

What does LBC stand for?
LBC= LocalBitCoin exchange. Site: https://localbitcoins.com It is a peer to peer exchange, not a wallet service.
But I guess, you are able to load your bitcoins in your account wallet of LBC if my understanding is right. Please correct me if I am wrong.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:53:16 PM

I dont understand your saying. Do you mean work with international banks?

I'm saying if in US I would lean twords one such as coinbase.  It works great with US accounts (each country has different exchanges that are best for it).  So it is very location based.

LBC tends to be people who do not want to give bank info to a exchange or have name tied to the BTC, so it normally costs more then a regular exchange.  Also I think its safer to go through coinbase vs a seller on LBC in most cases.
kzv
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1285

OpenTrade - Open Source Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 09:52:53 PM

I developed on-browser wallet for the bitcoin and some forks. It very simple for beginners https://multicoins.org
Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1383872.0

OpenTrade - Open Source Cryptocurrency Exchange
Palinanv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:20:19 PM

I use localbitcoins sometimes. It's rather effective. The transfers are fast, safe, and secure. I suggest checking them out when you've got the free time on your hands. It's definitely worth it.
SocialBunnerGuy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:25:40 PM

I developed on-browser wallet for the bitcoin and some forks. It very simple for beginners https://multicoins.org
Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1383872.0
Great! We need more awesome developers making wallet services. Thanks for the contribution.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:02:26 AM

I use localbitcoins sometimes. It's rather effective. The transfers are fast, safe, and secure. I suggest checking them out when you've got the free time on your hands. It's definitely worth it.

I think of them as more of a exchange then a wallet.  This thread is for bitcoin wallets... i guess it might be a hot wallet.  But personally I do not like to keep coins in exchanges there are many examples of this going wrong.

One of few that you might keep a little is coinbase due to insurance.  LBC does not have insurance that I know of like conbase.  So your picking a risky exchange to keep coins on as a wallet in my opinion.
SocialBunnerGuy

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:11:27 AM

I think of them as more of a exchange then a wallet.  This thread is for bitcoin wallets... i guess it might be a hot wallet.  But personally I do not like to keep coins in exchanges there are many examples of this going wrong.

One of few that you might keep a little is coinbase due to insurance.  LBC does not have insurance that I know of like conbase.  So your picking a risky exchange to keep coins on as a wallet in my opinion.
Then I guess circle would be the next best thing.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:14:46 AM

for international I use blockchain and for local I use coins.ph to withdraw all my bitcoin to fiat and they are honest on their service
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:26:57 AM

im currently using localbitcoin, is there any btc wallet which doesn't charge fee when i sent btc to others?

Thank you Cheesy
NABiT

Activity: 324
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:43:35 AM

im currently using localbitcoin, is there any btc wallet which doesn't charge fee when i sent btc to others?

Thank you Cheesy

Xapo - some would describe more as bank than a wallet i.e. they have control.
“Xapo has eliminated all transaction fees for transactions between two bitcoin addresses.” - https://support.xapo.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-send-bitcoin

Coinbase - now more of an exchange than a wallet, free transaction fees, up to a point - https://community.coinbase.com/t/micro-transaction-fee/10333/2

TheCarrotBaou

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:14:01 AM

Seems like coinbase is popular. I guess I'll use that.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:17:32 AM

But don't rely on online wallets only. Coinbase wallets are of decentralized nature as the user is not provided the private key of the addresses. Also, there have been many instances of peoples wallets being closed without any reason. (including mine). But its useful for transactions without fees.

NABiT

Activity: 324
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:24:19 AM

But don't rely on online wallets only. Coinbase wallets are of decentralized nature as the user is not provided the private key of the addresses. Also, there have been many instances of peoples wallets being closed without any reason. (including mine). But its useful for transactions without fees.

I guess you meant centralised, I am curious as to how the closing of your wallet took place, did they email you and say take your funds out or just block access?

apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:30:34 AM

I guess you meant centralised, I am curious as to how the closing of your wallet took place, do they email you and say take your funds out or just block access?
They take me to a webpage where they allow the user to transfer all of the bitcoins stored there to another address.

There is a thread regarding closing of wallets : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1420011.0

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:59:36 PM

The best BTC wallet would be Trezor. It is safe hardware wallet, even if your computer is infected with malware/trojan, your wallet with BTC will be safe.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: