Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 [652] 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:25:40 AM

Mxxx i do not have clear how much is for translating the thread! you say we get only 1/4 ? is that correct?

At start yes, if you keep going with translating important updates and replying to community the rest will follow.

No guys ! i want to have my bounty for translating the thread as you told from beginning!!keep update all my thread  since i started the 27 march till the and off the ICO  , is two month!
you cannot play with people as you want, you have to respect to  be honest and not play around as you like! ....

If you don`t want to maintain thread further that is your free will. You will still receive the biggest bounty from all other campaigns.

No guys , sorry , this is my full time jobs as i am disable person! When i do professional translating and keep up to date till the ICO , that means for me 2 month, two month i have to keep up to date my mind and follow you on  your thread!  undestannd your technical details and explain to other people! Really dont care about cryptocoin, for me waves or lisk or eth or decred are all the same, i have to work  to eat to pay bills tu survive, i am not investing on cryptocurrency, i am doing my full job professionally!! so what i got paid for two month is 1k waves....do you think guys this is right?

dont missundesrtood me, i am sure your coin one day will be 300 dollars each one day, but i am not working to invest in crypto and for long project , i do work for eat!
iSimantri

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:28:28 AM

Mxxx i do not have clear how much is for translating the thread! you say we get only 1/4 ? is that correct?

At start yes, if you keep going with translating important updates and replying to community the rest will follow.

No guys ! i want to have my bounty for translating the thread as you told from beginning!!keep update all my thread  since i started the 27 march till the and off the ICO  , is two month!
you cannot play with people as you want, you have to respect to  be honest and not play around as you like! ....

If you don`t want to maintain thread further that is your free will. You will still receive the biggest bounty from all other campaigns.

No guys , sorry , this is my full time jobs as i am disable person! When i do professional translating and keep up to date till the ICO , that means for me 2 month, two month i have to keep up to date my mind and follow you on  your thread!  undestannd your technical details and explain to other people! Really dont care about cryptocoin, for me waves or lisk or eth or decred are all the same, i have to work  to eat to pay bills tu survive, i am not investing on cryptocurrency, i am doing my full job professionally!! so what i got paid for two month is 1k waves....do you think guys this is right?

if you continue maintaining, you will get 3k waves more, it's your choice buddy, stop with 1k or continue wtih possible 3k

hope you make a good decision

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:28:46 AM

Hello,

We have not specified anywhere that the translation bounty payment will be paid in one shot. Indeed, we have specified that maintaining the thread is a part of the bounty description from day one.
Maintaining the thread is not limited to the ICO period, but to a significant period of time, through which features of Waves are being rolled out.

It is what i say you change as you like your agreements....

You got your answer, pissing and moaning like a child isn't going to change it.
goostatic74829

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:28:58 AM

Lol I'm disabled and need waves to eat so you guys have to give me special treatment Smiley))) how do you guys come up with this shit

neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:30:25 AM

Hello,

We have not specified anywhere that the translation bounty payment will be paid in one shot. Indeed, we have specified that maintaining the thread is a part of the bounty description from day one.
Maintaining the thread is not limited to the ICO period, but to a significant period of time, through which features of Waves are being rolled out.

We have never agreed to pay this bounty in one shot.

@AhmedAshraf @WavesSignature @mxxxxxx

What is the estimated time to complete payment (4/4) ?

Four months?
goostatic74829

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:30:42 AM

Someone please join the slack chat at https://wavesplatform.slack.com

I am tipsy and ready to talk xD
Remember to join the #Random channel. Thats where I sit.

Invite me , baberockus@gmail.com

Done! Smiley
See you there!!!

Please invite me movilitydag@yahoo.com Thank you
Just go https://wavesplatform.slack.com/
Register there

Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:31:57 AM

Someone please join the slack chat at https://wavesplatform.slack.com

I am tipsy and ready to talk xD
Remember to join the #Random channel. Thats where I sit.

Invite me , baberockus@gmail.com

Done! Smiley
See you there!!!

Please invite me movilitydag@yahoo.com Thank you
Just go https://wavesplatform.slack.com/
Register there

Or just use http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com for registration without external invite Wink
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:42:02 AM

dont missundesrtood me, i am sure your coin one day will be 300 dollars each one day, but i am not working to invest in crypto and for long project , i do work for eat!

Then you are in the wrong type of work.  Cryptocurrencies are a big risk. 

WAVES did not employ you to do a translation you VOLUNTEERED to do it.  Further the bounty is for maintaining a thread - no time limit is specified.

Personally I think it's better if you don't get the bounty since it sounds like you don't give a shit about Waves and will dump it for any price you can get.  If you don't want it then that's more for somebody else.

Most of us have actually paid our own real BTC to contribute to the ICO.  The bounties are just an extra bonus for those that help to spread the word.  We care what happens with WAVES and you have just told us that it really doesn't matter to you.

Honestly your childish whining and complaining is both undignified and annoying not to mention ungrateful. 

Either accept it or move on - there are plenty of others who actually believe in this project and who will take your place without crying like a baby.
Beyn

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:42:46 AM

You are lucky that actually get something.

Judging from your english skills i am seriously in doubt how you could translate anything. You cant even properly form a sentence. How did you even get hired for this job? If it were my decision after your statement you would get nothing from me. Luckily for you it is not up to me to decide.

You have zero interest in crypto currency and this project, why do you even do this, to try and hustle some quick "free cash"?

Your blubbering about disabled blabla... go to a hospital if you are disabled but stop bothering the developers of this project who actually are doing something real.

People like you are obstructing the project and should not even take part in it. I seriously suggest that you go and find another job, this will neither make you happy; nor the people you are "working for".

Best Regards
goostatic74829

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:43:45 AM

WAVES did not employ you to do a translation you VOLUNTEERED to do it.  Further the bounty is for maintaining a thread - no time limit is specified.

Personally I think it's better if you don't get the bounty since it sounds like you don't give a shit about Waves and will dump it for any price you can get.  If you don't want it then that's more for somebody else.

Most of us have actually paid our own real BTC to contribute to the ICO.  The bounties are just an extra bonus for those that help to spread the word.  We care what happens with WAVES and you have just told us that it really doesn't matter to you.

Honestly your childish whining and complaining is both undignified and annoying not to mention ungrateful. 

Either accept it or move on - there are plenty of others who actually believe in this project and who will take your place without crying like a baby.
No guys sorry 😃

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:44:53 AM

Hrm, anyone else think waves will start out over 100k? These yobit IOU's seem to be a decent gamble

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:45:16 AM

Hello,

We have never agreed to pay this bounty in one shot.

@AhmedAshraf @WavesSignature @mxxxxxx

What is the estimated time to complete payment (4/4) ?

Four months?

Summer 2016 you would collect everything near platform launch.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:45:26 AM

No i am no VOLUNTEERED  ...is paid OK , and thread is clear !
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:48:45 AM

Are you literally 10 years old or something? Yes you did volunteer. 

Where is the employment contract? 

If you are so sure why don't you go and talk to a lawyer about your WAVES? -  You will get laughed out of the office and charged money for it.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:50:20 AM

I assume you pay taxes on your current full time job of BCT translator? lol.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:52:45 AM

I understand your situation. Still i can`t guarantee specific amounts of $ in the next months the same like it was unknown before.

WavesDK

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:00:44 AM

Come on people!!
https://wavesplatform.slack.com

We need more people on that can entertain me and have some fun!!
Not gonna bite! I promise! xD
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:09:42 AM

so no biting?? miss all the fun so joined.
kurniajim

Activity: 924

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 01:10:28 AM

Trading waves on yobit?

WavesDK

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:12:36 AM

so no biting?? miss all the fun so joined.

hahah...

Ill bite if you want me to!!

Muahahahahhahaha
Pages: « 1 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 [652] 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: