Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:08:10 PM

Sending coins from ICO direct to Exchanges....how long this process take???

I can not tell you the exact time, but I know that this process will also be in the semi automatic mode and after the team will be sure that everything is working correctly, process will be automatic.

Well it better be bloody "asap" on their end...is this crypto or old FIAT banking system???  If i wanted to wait days to get a transfer I would use FIAT banks.  I udnerstand it coming from ICO accoutn and devs have to check shit and whatever...but come on, for advanced crypto tech how is this shit not instant or at least of fast speeds and things (even if from an ico account??).  I glad to be in waves and all, lisk even did ok too but very complicated crap.  Glad i dont get such goofy crap from good dev coin like wbb

Amazing how you still manage to put random shill bullshit in every single on of your comments.

WBB is a Bitcoin clone, the OS isn't even part of the f**** cryptocurrency.

Sell your WAVES and gtfo from this thread if you don't understand how the ICO site works. Millions of dollars worth of coins are distributed and it needs manual processing, because people fuck up adresses and they would cry 5x hard after losing coins. Sending from a wallet to wallet is just as fast as ETH or <insert random few seconds blocktime cryptocurrency here>.

If you want your coins on an exchange the fastest way you can why the fuck do you have coins still on a fucking ICO site. Retards like you should never be active on a tech forum. Giving a negative trust the next time you shill your shitcoin here. This was literally the 15th time I saw WBB or 1ex (WBB's exchange) in your bullshit comments.

Thanks for explanation - nobody explained before.  Sorry we are not all pro techie crypto nerds at our PC 24/7 but also trading as we can and learning as we go.  If i wanna do that way I can, no time for other method.  tech form eh? LOL 90% of posters here posting worse shit than me!  I just find out manual process which i found to be a bit silly.  No my fault idiots fuck up addresses.  Re. wbb I'm just making comparative statement is all for a smaller coin that is making big impact for cryptos vs. all these 'big name' ico's that still have yet deliver. They seem to do very well for volumes tho ironic I wonder why.  1ex v.2 is the self built one, not "random code" as is now.  Anyways if not for you then don't bother.  Im trusting waves will work very smooth/fast when it's up and running because of power behind it.  Just dont need losers dumping to hell.

I think it's more the fact you are indirectly slating the waves Dev team despite the fact (that just have just admitted) don't understand the processes involved. No problem in not understanding all the tech jargon just don't get involved if you're not 100% Smiley
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:08:55 PM

I can not tell you the exact time, but I know that this process will also be in the semi automatic mode and after the team will be sure that everything is working correctly, process will be automatic.

Well it better be bloody "asap" on their end...is this crypto or old FIAT banking system???  If i wanted to wait days to get a transfer I would use FIAT banks.  I udnerstand it coming from ICO accoutn and devs have to check shit and whatever...but come on, for advanced crypto tech how is this shit not instant or at least of fast speeds and things (even if from an ico account??).  I glad to be in waves and all, lisk even did ok too but very complicated crap.  Glad i dont get such goofy crap from good dev coin like wbb

Amazing how you still manage to put random shill bullshit in every single on of your comments.

Sell your WAVES and gtfo from this thread if you don't understand how the ICO site works. Millions of dollars worth of coins are distributed and it needs manual processing, because people fuck up adresses and they would cry 5x hard after losing coins. Sending from a wallet to wallet is just as fast as ETH or <insert random few seconds blocktime cryptocurrency here>.

If you want your coins on an exchange the fastest way you can why the fuck do you have coins still on a fucking ICO site. Retards like you should never be active on a tech forum. Giving a negative trust the next time you shill your shitcoin here. This was literally the 15th time I saw WBB or 1ex (WBB's exchange) in your bullshit comments.

Thanks for explanation - nobody explained before.  Sorry we are not all pro techie crypto nerds at our PC 24/7 but also trading as we can and learning as we go.  If i wanna do that way I can, no time for other method.  tech form eh? LOL 90% of posters here posting worse shit than me!  I just find out manual process which i found to be a bit silly.  No my fault idiots fuck up addresses.  Re. wbb I'm just making comparative statement is all for a smaller coin that is making big impact for cryptos vs. all these 'big name' ico's that still have yet deliver. They seem to do very well for volumes tho ironic I wonder why.  1ex v.2 is the self built one, not "random code" as is now.  Anyways if not for you then don't bother.  Im trusting waves will work very smooth/fast when it's up and running because of power behind it.  Just dont need losers dumping to hell.

1) If you are not following the forum thread and you are not reading the information I have seen on every 5th page, why are you jumping to conclusions?

2) If you are not tech oriented why are you trying to sell a project to people in this thread? How are you so sure you can understand what XY project offers or if it runs broken code on shit ideas?

3) You are spreading negativity in this thread while you obviously have no clue how anything crypto related works, you somehow linked the manual processing of the ICO funds from an ICO site to the actual crypto-currency that is called WAVES.

I'm attacking you because you use a form of FUD and negativity to make your shitcoin look better in a topic that's not devoted to fucking advertising, while clearly being clueless. WBB isn't being shit on because there is some form of bitcointalk conspiracy against it, people simply don't care. There is also a good reason it's only traded on minor exchanges.

You are comparing the "big name icos" with your coin. Those are "big name icos" with "big name developers" for a reason. They actually run p2p networks with valuable features (I don't count features valuable which are not part of the protocol, like an OS or an exchange run by a developer).

john-bonger

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:11:13 PM

Just by the pure attention i see around this coin, i can see it will go far.

Good job devs, will be investing.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:13:02 PM

Idk who you are traumschiff but....wow I fucking love this guy!

Thanks  Roll Eyes

I expect people not to shill on irrelevant threads, just like I'm not going to the RISE or LISK threads to promote WAVES. People can always open new threads where they can compare X and Y coins.

TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:16:56 PM

Thanks for explanation - nobody explained before.  Sorry we are not all pro techie crypto nerds at our PC 24/7 but also trading as we can and learning as we go.  If i wanna do that way I can, no time for other method.  tech form eh? LOL 90% of posters here posting worse shit than me!  I just find out manual process which i found to be a bit silly.  No my fault idiots fuck up addresses.  Re. wbb I'm just making comparative statement is all for a smaller coin that is making big impact for cryptos vs. all these 'big name' ico's that still have yet deliver. They seem to do very well for volumes tho ironic I wonder why.  1ex v.2 is the self built one, not "random code" as is now.  Anyways if not for you then don't bother.  Im trusting waves will work very smooth/fast when it's up and running because of power behind it.  Just dont need losers dumping to hell.

1) If you are not following the forum thread and you are not reading the information I have seen on every 5th page, why are you jumping to conclusions?

2) If you are not tech oriented why are you trying to sell a project to people in this thread? How are you so sure you can understand what XY project offers or if it runs broken code on shit ideas?

3) You are spreading negativity in this thread while you obviously have no clue how anything crypto related works, you somehow linked the manual processing of the ICO funds from an ICO site to the actual crypto-currency that is called WAVES.

I'm attacking you because you use a form of FUD and negativity to make your shitcoin look better in a topic that's not devoted to fucking advertising, while clearly being clueless. WBB isn't being shit on because there is some form of bitcointalk conspiracy against it, people simply don't care. There is also a good reason it's only traded on minor exchanges.

You are comparing the "big name icos" with your coin. Those are "big name icos" with "big name developers" for a reason. They actually run p2p networks with valuable features (I don't count features valuable which are not part of the protocol, like an OS or an exchange run by a developer).

Everyone is so fucking brilliant around here, I forget. You could have addressed this issue without soapbox raging.  You had good points, unfortunately, it comes off as millenial nerd rage. It's not good for the ecosystem. We need to attract people without your knowledge if we ever expect to reach larger audiences.

You know your stuff, it's a shame you choose this path of communication.
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:22:09 PM

Twiggy Smile, are you a (new) team member?
(and why are you still newbie!? make this user a hero member already!)
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:24:57 PM

Twiggy Smile, are you a (new) team member?
(and why are you still newbie!? make this user a hero member already!)

he is a very nice person !!! would be nice to  take @eth place on slack ..!! Wink

THERE WILL BE ......
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

Well it better be bloody "asap" on their end...is this crypto or old FIAT banking system???  If i wanted to wait days to get a transfer I would use FIAT banks.  I udnerstand it coming from ICO accoutn and devs have to check shit and whatever...but come on, for advanced crypto tech how is this shit not instant or at least of fast speeds and things (even if from an ico account??).  I glad to be in waves and all, lisk even did ok too but very complicated crap.  Glad i dont get such goofy crap from good dev coin like wbb

yes he an his wbb haha
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:26:02 PM

Everyone is so fucking brilliant around here, I forget. You could have addressed this issue without soapbox raging.  You had good points, unfortunately, it comes off as millenial nerd rage. It's not good for the ecosystem. We need to attract people without your knowledge if we ever expect to reach larger audiences.

You know your stuff, it's a shame you choose this path of communication.

I've asked TrueAnon already 2x in this thread like 2 or 3 months ago. You can look back his comment history, he thread jumps while trying to bait people into that coin.

Problem with him is not that he isn't a nerd or that I am one (I don't consider myself one though since I neither code, nor play or sit by my pc a lot), problem is he simply lacks basic motivation (or understanding) to do any form of reading before commenting and shilling.

And please don't forget that this forum deals with money, people play with and own money here in the form of cryptocurrencies. Spreading lies and bullshit while pointing at other projects as an "investment advice" should not be tolerated.

fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:27:09 PM

At what prices are you expecting waves to be on bittrex?
BigKush

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:27:54 PM

500 000 satoshis
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:28:31 PM

My Google Authenticator App crashed on my Iphone.

And now I cannot get into my Ico Account.
I have saved the 16 letter/digit code for 2FA.

I couldn't find where I could reset this.
Is there a community manager who know what is the procedure?

Thanks
babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:28:43 PM

1 hour and half left for trading on bittrex am I right ?
crilleaz

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 02:30:03 PM

1 hour and half left for trading on bittrex am I right ?
1.5 hours

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
NoBit

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:30:43 PM

Thanks

are you for real? have you ever heard of google?

Bitrated user: nobit.
babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:31:04 PM

do you need to get ur account verified or something on bittrex to send ur waves and trade them ? or only to subscribe with an email
EuroLine

Activity: 521

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:31:17 PM

2.5 hours guys

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
fuze0000

Activity: 518

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:31:31 PM

500 000 satoshis

500,000 satoshi / $3.60 US per wave?
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:31:41 PM

A bounce around between 80k and 250k sat. If the devs genuinely make the Waves platform a success, I think you'll see a 50x+ from the prices over the next few weeks. The potential for this project is absolutely fucking massive.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:32:22 PM

Thanks

are you for real? have you ever heard of google?

Have you ever heard about 2FA?
Please if you don't have answers don't reply.
Pages: « 1 ... 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 [940] 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: