Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:01:48 AM

God help all bag holders here, if Poloniex adds Rise and not Waves.

LOL, don't be so pessimistic, dude. I don't think they will add Rise if they don't add Waves, it will be biased if they do this.

I'd be willing to bet you 1 BTC in escrow that Polo will add Rise before Waves, if they even ever add Waves.  Trust me, I am friends with one of the mods on Polo.

I'll take that bet. PM me, we'll obviously need to get this finished before one of them actually gets on the exchange.  It's a done deal when both parties have submitted their 1 BTC. At 6 figures of one and 7 of another, I win if either makes it. Smiley
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:02:34 AM

@Twiggy Smile

When will be the instructions for the full node released? So when can we set up one?

Hi! After adding on several exchanges it will be announced in Techpaper with all details about Fee rewards / Full nodes / LPos. After that Full nodes will be available for each to use for generating Pos blocks and maintaining the network. Public announcement of the source code for Full nodes will be available very soon ~2-3 weeks. Complete LPos phase will begin after 3-4 months.

At the moment, Full nodes running by Waves team and on Bittrex exchange. Also, at the moment the transaction fee set at the minimum reward - 1 Wvl (0.00000001 Wave), just to maintain the network.

What other exchange are you talk about?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kanoptx

Activity: 406

www.cryptocompare.com

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:06:03 AM

@Twiggy Smile

When will be the instructions for the full node released? So when can we set up one?

Hi! After adding on several exchanges it will be announced in Techpaper with all details about Fee rewards / Full nodes / LPos. After that Full nodes will be available for each to use for generating Pos blocks and maintaining the network. Public announcement of the source code for Full nodes will be available very soon ~2-3 weeks. Complete LPos phase will begin after 3-4 months.

At the moment, Full nodes running by Waves team and on Bittrex exchange. Also, at the moment the transaction fee set at the minimum reward - 1 Wvl (0.00000001 Wave), just to maintain the network.

What other exchange are you talk about?

*FUTURE* exchanges, I believe. Poloniex soon I hope

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:06:09 AM

LOL, don't be so pessimistic, dude. I don't think they will add Rise if they don't add Waves, it will be biased if they do this.

I'd be willing to bet you 1 BTC in escrow that Polo will add Rise before Waves, if they even ever add Waves.  Trust me, I am friends with one of the mods on Polo.

I'll take that bet. PM me, we'll obviously need to get this finished before one of them actually gets on the exchange.  It's a done deal when both parties have submitted their 1 BTC. At 6 figures of one and 7 of another, I win if either makes it. Smiley

If rise gets on before waves.  Than you know waves team never ask poll to list it

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:07:33 AM

i'm starting to think waves wouldn't be valuable in the future once ECHO will be developed too. has anyone see this?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1507001.0

its features are better than waves:

•    Free unlimited private instant messaging
        Secure, private and encrypted text messaging. All communications are always encrypted and distributed over the IPFS Network
        Easy fun and secure money transfer to your family and friends
        Instant money transfer worldwide in 3 seconds
        Supporting all kinds of crypto and fiat currencies in one wallet
        Providing price stable crypto currencies (!) and loyalty tokens thanks to Graphene technologies
        Stealth transactions
        Easy fund deposit/withdraw via crypto currencies, direct debit and credit cards
        Pay with ECHO at all modern SmartCoins POS (point of sale) systems
        Total control over your private key and passphrase in your ECHO wallet
        Profitable. Be rewarded for introducing new users to the network
        Free app for iOS and Android - 100% Open Source
[/li]
[/list]

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TravelsAsia

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:10:06 AM

If you are really confident, give me 2:1 and I will bet up to 5 BTC. PM me please.
TravelsAsia

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:16:53 AM

i'm starting to think waves wouldn't be valuable in the future once ECHO will be developed too. has anyone see this?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1507001.0

Secure, private and encrypted text messaging. All communications are always encrypted and distributed over the IPFS Network
          Providing price stable crypto currencies (!) and loyalty tokens thanks to Graphene technologies
          Stealth transactions
    [/li]
    [/list]

So a BitShares project. I do understand that Graphene is technically the toolkit that BitShares 2.0 is build on.  It looks like an interesting project, but so did all the other BitShares projects like Peertracks, PLAY and Lotto that didn't go anywhere. I hope it does well, I'll probably invest.  As for worried? I have 30,000 reasons why I feel okay about the future of Waves and an ECHO isn't one.
    Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
    June 23, 2016, 09:17:42 AM

i'm starting to think waves wouldn't be valuable in the future once ECHO will be developed too. has anyone see this?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1507001.0

Stealth transactions
      [/li]
      [/list]

This is a good list of features. Well, I guess not all knows about them yet as much as Waves so still Waves can still go a little higher than the current price.

electronicash
      Legendary

Activity: 3080
      Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
      June 23, 2016, 09:23:27 AM

the weak hands had already sold their waves.
      what waves could do to make its value go up is to really make some improvements of the software. people will see the team is indeed serious, it seem like you extend the team's celebration for days.

▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
      ▄██
      ████████████████████▄
      ▄███
      ██████████████████████▄
      ▄████
      ███████████████████████▄
      ███████████████████████▄
      █████████████████▄███████
      ████████████████▄███████▀
      ██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
      ████████▄████▄█████▀▀
      ██████▄██████████▀
      ███▄▄█████
      ███████▄
      ██▄██████████████
      ░▄██████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
      ████████████
      ███████████▀
      ███████▀▀
      ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████▄
      ▄██████████
      ███████████
      ▄███████████████████████▄
      ▀█
      ██████████████████████▀
      ▀██
      ███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀█████████
      ██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
       ElonCoin.org 
      ████████▄▄███████▄▄
      ███████▄████████████▌
      ██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
      ███████████████████▐█▌
      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
      ███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
      ███████████████████
      █████████████▄████
      █████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
      ███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
      ███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
      ▄██████▄▀███████▀
      ████████▄▀████▀
      █████▄▄
      "I could either watch it
      happen or be a part of it"
      ▬▬▬▬▬
      kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 09:38:04 AM

Poloniex probably will not add Waves. Moderators block all of what they write or ask about Waves Undecided
      You want to trade the stock market is different Undecided

Yes, there's a very clear difference between how they regard Waves and Lisk.  They have found a flaw in Waves.  In general, after what happened with the DAO, Polo is not adding anything under the sun so quickly.  They are much more careful now.  It's about security and image.  Polo is just starting to become reputable and they don't want Waves dragging them down.  Already so many people bashing Bittrex due to Waves... Polo doesn't want that.  They also don't want any security problems.

Besides they make enough money on Ethereum.  Who needs Waves?  

I dont know why they havent added waves yet but polo is having lots of shitocins/altcoins there. Why in the world they wouldn't add new coins, they earn money when people trade, they get more volume. Waves got more money at ICO that probably all other altcoins combined (excluding top 3 let say) - you know how many people are waiting to trade? Thousands and they could all go to poloniex if they added waves.

"Besides they make enough money on Ethereum." . what kind of thinking is this? Why would they turn down more money? Why even offer lots of other coins then? It makes no sense.

▄████▄
               ▄████████▄
             ▄████████████▄
           ▄████████████████▄
          ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
      ▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
      ████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
       ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
         ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
           ▀████████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
               ▀████████▀
                 ▀████▀
      ║║

║║

║║
      ██
      ║║

║║
      ██
      ║║
      ║║

║║
      BITLOPE

Activity: 4
      Merit: 0

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 09:38:41 AM

im not recieve newsleter bounty. is it okay?
      TravelsAsia

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 09:47:02 AM

Poloniex probably will not add Waves. Moderators block all of what they write or ask about Waves Undecided

Yes, there's a very clear difference between how they regard Waves and Lisk.  They have found a flaw in Waves.  In general, after what happened with the DAO, Polo is not adding anything under the sun so quickly.  They are much more careful now.  It's about security and image.  Polo is just starting to become reputable and they don't want Waves dragging them down.  Already so many people bashing Bittrex due to Waves... Polo doesn't want that.  They also don't want any security problems.

I dont know why they havent added waves yet but polo is having lots of shitocins/altcoins there. Why in the world they wouldn't add new coins, they earn money when people trade, they get more volume. Waves got more money at ICO that probably all other altcoins combined (excluding top 3 let say) - you know how many people are waiting to trade? Thousands and they could all go to poloniex if they added waves.

"Besides they make enough money on Ethereum." . what kind of thinking is this? Why would they turn down more money? Why even offer lots of other coins then? It makes no sense.

I agree with what both of you are saying. Although Polo does host a lot of low volume coins, much of that is legacy. They don't add every coin under the sun anymore, this is a different Polo than what we remember around the time of their hack.  I believe they are much more cautious.  As for people bashing Bittrex, I've been very vocal about my feelings about that low liquidity exchange.  I also don't agree with "besides they make enough money on Ethereum", you might as well be a charity at that point.  They will take their time, run through all the proper security checks before adding anything additional.  As a client, I'm happy they do that.
      RussianMiner

Activity: 156
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 09:48:32 AM

the weak hands had already sold their waves.
      what waves could do to make its value go up is to really make some improvements of the software. people will see the team is indeed serious, it seem like you extend the team's celebration for days.

Actually, they work almost without weekends
      RussianMiner

Activity: 156
      Merit: 100

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 09:49:08 AM

Guys, add coin requests on Polonix please

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

The sooner they add WAVES to Polo, the better for everybody it will be
      Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
      Merit: 251

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 09:50:09 AM

im not recieve newsleter bounty. is it okay?

Hello! To get a bounty for the newsletter you had to subscribe before the end of ICO phase. If you did it before the end of ICO phase, in this case, please contact with @wavesplatform (send direct message) on the Waves slack chat.

Waves chat: http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com
      wavespump

Activity: 728
      Merit: 500

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 09:57:48 AM

I agree with what both of you are saying. Although Polo does host a lot of low volume coins, much of that is legacy. They don't add every coin under the sun anymore, this is a different Polo than what we remember around the time of their hack.  I believe they are much more cautious.  As for people bashing Bittrex, I've been very vocal about my feelings about that low liquidity exchange.  I also don't agree with "besides they make enough money on Ethereum", you might as well be a charity at that point.  They will take their time, run through all the proper security checks before adding anything additional.  As a client, I'm happy they do that.

Yes, i remember the time when polo had less volumes than bittrex, bittrex didn't list Monero in time, but polo did list monero very early, and polo took the 1st alt exchange place because of strong monero volume, and polo's ethereum made polo the most popular exchange, even surpassed bitfinex&btce&bitstamp big fiat exchanges.

And now, if polo won't list waves, bittrex may revive again if waves becomes a top 3 coin, who knows. They are competitors, I don't think polo gives this good REVIVAL chance to bittrex. Polo must continue keeping the high market share in the crypto world.
      Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 10:07:34 AM

I agree with what both of you are saying. Although Polo does host a lot of low volume coins, much of that is legacy. They don't add every coin under the sun anymore, this is a different Polo than what we remember around the time of their hack.  I believe they are much more cautious.  As for people bashing Bittrex, I've been very vocal about my feelings about that low liquidity exchange.  I also don't agree with "besides they make enough money on Ethereum", you might as well be a charity at that point.  They will take their time, run through all the proper security checks before adding anything additional.  As a client, I'm happy they do that.

Yes, i remember the time when polo had less volumes than bittrex, bittrex didn't list Monero in time, but polo did list monero very early, and polo took the 1st alt exchange place because of strong monero volume, and polo's ethereum made polo the most popular exchange, even surpassed bitfinex&btce&bitstamp big fiat exchanges.

And now, if polo won't list waves, bittrex may revive again if waves becomes a top 3 coin, who knows. They are competitors, I don't think polo gives this good REVIVAL chance to bittrex. Polo must continue keeping the high market share in the crypto world.

I think polo has to digest the dao debacle first.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
      dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 10:10:03 AM

the mods on polo are very aggressive on the ppl that asking when they will add waves...!!!! maybe tristan is upset because sasha say that they integrated 2 days ago...thats why we are on hold lol

THERE WILL BE ......
      wavespump

Activity: 728
      Merit: 500

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 10:11:32 AM

Grin

FUD helped me make back the 2 BTC I lost.  Back to profit territory of roughly 9% on my Waves Wink

Thanks noobs.  Don't get trampled trying to get back in fomo'ing at the mouth.

So you fucking spread FAKE news for your own profits? Fuck you RETARDED, fully agree with banning you in slack.
      leigh2k14
      Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
      June 23, 2016, 10:15:15 AM

Grin

FUD helped me make back the 2 BTC I lost.  Back to profit territory of roughly 9% on my Waves Wink

Thanks noobs.  Don't get trampled trying to get back in fomo'ing at the mouth.

You sir are a dirty little scumbag.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
      ████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
      ███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
      ███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
      ███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
      ██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
      ███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
      ███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
      ███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
      ███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
      ████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                          ▀███▀
                                                                                                           ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
      [ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... 2139 »
        Print  

Jump to: