Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 [1917] 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:44:05 PM

Tai Zen live stream starting now!....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlioWrscG8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

How can I check if my WAVES are actively mining?
How can I check if the node is up?
Thanks

1. Copy your wallets address

2. go to http://dev.pywaves.org/lpos/

3. press CONTROL F on your keyboard to activate browser find menu
4. press CONTROL V to paste your address

Thanks, I can see tx id with the waves address.
But I want to know if the node where the waves were sent is up and running, any way to do that?
biggzi

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:57:29 PM

Thanks

But I want to know if the node where the waves were sent is up and running, any way to do that?

http://dev.pywaves.org/generators/
http://dev.pywaves.org/nodes/
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 01:58:17 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 02:25:59 PM by yoyoamigo

You are 100% right that if they just refund people over $3m, it is sorted, everything is OK.

However in this case the extension announcement was made after someone dropped the ton of waves I believe?

Do you agree that if they don't refund excess money but want to keep the $4.4 million. Sasha should not release the escrow?

Oh yes for sure! I won't be happy if they don't refund people. They have to otherwise they will have people rioting... thats 50% oversold. That's why im not worrying.... they will sort it.

Looks like they are keeping the money and the Waves CEO is in on it.

As an escrow for Waves, I can assure EncryptoTel investors that the additional funds raised after the ICO cut-off time will be used in an appropriate way by EncryptoTel team. The decision to prolong the ICO for 24 hours was quite reasonable, since the investment target was reached through an appreciation in the exchange rates, and many investors were unprepared for such an abrupt end to the crowdsale.’ — Sasha Ivanov, CEO of Waves and escrow for EncryptoTel

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-update-on-the-encryptotel-crowdsale-e2c3739f2b4c

Waves is still a great project that should do well but this is very dissapointing.

I don't quite follow the logic why it should be returned. This is a freak accident, but no one is hurt through it. Good project receives more money development and creates a better product.
In any case Encryptotel investors will have an opportunity to vote what should happen to that 1 mil. I personally guarantee that if they decide to return it it will be returned,  if they decide to keep it - so be it.
How is it disappointing?

All this means is this project has more money to accomplish its goals, stop spreading FUD.

Just read through all those msgs  here and in Slack with regards to Encryptotel's ICO's extra $1million+.
it was a sound and logical move to extend the ico due to price volatility and becos of the DDoS and other problems that affected investors. Here are some pointers:

1) *Measures taken* - terms and conditions are there for a number of reasons. They are not perfect and they usually do not include unforeseen circumstances/situations. They are not to be broken, yet at the same time, its impossible to go by the book 100%. So for Encryptotel, smth completely out of the normal happened. It went beyond their scope/vision/radar and they have to quickly decide what to do next. which brings us to point 2

2) *It ended when the extension started...?* - did you see what they did right after that extra $1 million? Right here: https://twitter.com/encryptotel/status/862425841107685376. they immediately closed the ICO, even before 24hrs was in. Did they "WOW! Guys! Looks like we can get EVEN MORE money! lets continue until 24hrs is up, change the cap, come up with some excuse and get to $6-$10million instead!". No. that didn't happened. if it did, Greed and Foul Play would definitely be obvious in everybody's eyes. their move to extend the ICO was sound and logical enough. and returning back the $1million would defeat the purpose of having extended the ICO. because they would be back right at where they were - extend ICO to get a bit more funds due to price volatility. Extending the ICO by 24hrs was okay. But the $1million from 1 person is a problem, yes? then wouldn't returning the full $1million means the Encryptotel Team have to open the ICO again!?

3) *1 PERSON with $1 million+* - So in the end, the concern would be this 1 person who threw in $1 million. 1 person. yes, its worrying because there is some control, some power over almost everything to do with the project in the Crypto World. I am not well-versed in this area. So i can only place my best hopes in both Sasha and the Encryptotel Team. But in any case, this usually happens during the last few moments of almost all ICOs. And it could have happened without the extension. and if it did, what would the Encryptotel team do? after calculations, send back the extra amount that went over the cap? worth thinking about it if this had happened instead.

4) *Kickstarter* - it was mentioned in Slack but i shall just include it here for better understanding. The reason why Kickstarter was brought up by Sasha was because, more often than not, projects get overfunded there. But the folks at Kickstarter always did smth when it does - they included new goals, expanded their roadmaps, etc. SO i think its only right that Encryptotel should try to do something with this extra $1 million to get MORE BANG for every investors' buck. And every investor has the right to know what are the new goals and roadmap. 100% transparency. no strings attached.

5) *Different Scenarios* - Lastly, are you guys interested in an UNDER-FUNDED Project? Because a lot of things are NOT under Encryptotel Team's control and power. Neither are they under Sasha's. Price could have crashed right after the ICO closed. Would they then re-open? because the price tracker shows <$3 million instead of >$3 million before it closed?

All in all, Sasha and the Encryptotel Team are doing their best to address the situation. And the investors are not left out of this at all.
So please do your part to voice out constructively, vote and aim for a solution that best fit for the project and for yourselves as investors.

Remember, this was an unforeseen situation. Time and discussions are needed to deal with this reasonably.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

Thanks

http://dev.pywaves.org/generators/
http://dev.pywaves.org/nodes/
Cool, that is amazing information.
biggzi

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:18:03 PM

After spending sometime thinking about it... I am happy for encryptotel to keep the extra funding (especially because it means those waves are all locked up till next year!!) ...but I would like to see some kind of plan for what they expect to do/achieve with those extra funds they suddenly have. Even though it is just a mill or so... which in crypto is nothing it's still almost an extra 50% in funding... I expect 50% more development happening lol.

If you're a waves holder this is good for you having all those Waves locked up! Why refund just for that Whale to decide to dump on us.

I think $3 mill was a low cap for such a project if the extra funding means a working product is brought to market sooner then great!

BUT they have to realize it's not the fact they have raised extra funds that I think is the problem... It's the principle of the whole matter. It's moving the goal posts after people had spent time doing research and calculations around ROI. It's saying the ICO will close as soon as they reach $3 mill and it not happening... for what ever reason. If they say they are going to do something it should happen as how will we every believe anything they say in the future.

Don't get me wrong I actually hope now that they do keep the funding. But from a principle point of view for communicating information and terms to your investors, keeping up a good reputation on delivering what you say you are going to do ...this is a poor show and will effect the reputation of the project in the short term.

After this I feel like i need to take ICO caps with a "pinch of salt". Is it a cap? Who knows?  In hind sight if you don't have a mechanism in place to automatically stop or refund investments when it hits the cap this should be made clear to investors. Like... $3 mill cap but we need to take into account market fluctuation and a system that has to be manually turned off. lol  Grin

Anyway for Waves holders this is a good thing. For anyone else... maybe this should be taken over to the Encryptotel thread and we should get back on topic  Wink
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 02:33:26 PM

After spending sometime thinking about it... I am happy for encryptotel to keep the extra funding (especially because it means those waves are all locked up till next year!!) ...but I would like to see some kind of plan for what they expect to do/achieve with those extra funds they suddenly have. Even though it is just a mill or so... which in crypto is nothing it's still almost an extra 50% in funding... I expect 50% more development happening lol.

If you're a waves holder this is good for you having all those Waves locked up! Why refund just for that Whale to decide to dump on us.

I think $3 mill was a low cap for such a project if the extra funding means a working product is brought to market sooner then great!

BUT they have to realize it's not the fact they have raised extra funds that I think is the problem... It's the principle of the whole matter. It's moving the goal posts after people had spent time doing research and calculations around ROI. It's saying the ICO will close as soon as they reach $3 mill and it not happening... for what ever reason. If they say they are going to do something it should happen as how will we every believe anything they say in the future.

Don't get me wrong I actually hope now that they do keep the funding. But from a principle point of view for communicating information and terms to your investors, keeping up a good reputation on delivering what you say you are going to do ...this is a poor show and will effect the reputation of the project in the short term.

After this I feel like i need to take ICO caps with a "pinch of salt". Is it a cap? Who knows?  In hind sight if you don't have a mechanism in place to automatically stop or refund investments when it hits the cap this should be made clear to investors. Like... $3 mill cap but we need to take into account market fluctuation and a system that has to be manually turned off. lol  Grin

Anyway for Waves holders this is a good thing. For anyone else... maybe this should be taken over to the Encryptotel thread and we should get back on topic  Wink

at best, the outcome is just gonna be bittersweet, regardless of keeping the extra money or returning it.
keep the money = bitter: principles, morals, trust, reputation, etc damaged. sweet: project is very well funded and highly resistant to price fluctuations/volatility
return the money = bitter: back to $3 million and in danger of being under-funded. sweet: no rules were broken. everything normal.

Well...prices are still okay though. so if they return it and prices still float around long enough for Encryptotel Team to do whatever they need to do,
i can only hope for the best and pray for the best solution.

but lets not forget that one whale. innocent by default, uncaring with fraud. i wouldn't see it as fraud though if he/she did it during the last few hours of the ICO. because its commonly done. so majority of us can expect it. But during the extension raises more alarms, even new ones. and there was only 1 investor during the extension if im not wrong...was it? only one? if so, even more alarms.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

romanekras

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:44:48 PM

Why Microsoft Azure Integrates Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform Waves
Waves, a decentralized crowdfunding platform developed in Russia, is now available in the Microsoft Azure Blockchain as a Service cloud (BaaS). With Waves integrated into BaaS, developers are getting vast opportunities for offering a wide range of Blockchain solutions.
The introduction of Waves Platform on BaaS provides new opportunities for companies and software developers who would like to issue tokens using a Blockchain.
“Microsoft was one of the first major IT companies to officially acknowledge the potential of Blockchain technology. Azure was designed to offer affordable solutions to companies that, due to their size, wouldn’t have enough resources to launch their own software platforms. Blockchain as a Service is a quick, economical, low-risk platform for deploying open Blockchain protocols,” says Alexander Ivanov, CEO of Waves Platform.More
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

This project is good, support it

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:58:40 PM

So with as little as 1 Wave you could be mining all these other cryptos with 1 click setup... while you sleep no need to manage anything just sit back and collect fees.

Could you please expalain how I will be able to mine all those cryptos with wave?

At the moment the only way to transfer tokens is by paying fee with Waves. So the miners/leasers only collect the Waves fees.
But I read somewhere that you'll be able to pay fee with the token you're sending. If that's true, then it's not ready yet.

The day this feature is enabled, you only have to keep mining/leasing your Waves to collect all the tokens fees.
chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

Waves, a decentralized crowdfunding platform developed in Russia, is now available in the Microsoft Azure Blockchain as a Service cloud (BaaS). With Waves integrated into BaaS, developers are getting vast opportunities for offering a wide range of Blockchain solutions.
The introduction of Waves Platform on BaaS provides new opportunities for companies and software developers who would like to issue tokens using a Blockchain.
“Microsoft was one of the first major IT companies to officially acknowledge the potential of Blockchain technology. Azure was designed to offer affordable solutions to companies that, due to their size, wouldn’t have enough resources to launch their own software platforms. Blockchain as a Service is a quick, economical, low-risk platform for deploying open Blockchain protocols,” says Alexander Ivanov, CEO of Waves Platform.More

...who the hell is alexander ivanov and when did he replace sasha lol
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:04:47 PM

...who the hell is alexander ivanov and when did he replace sasha lol

same person. both are sasha and alexander ivanov  Cheesy

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:09:19 PM

It gives me idea that people are not ready to sell at these rates and whoever wants need to go ahead to purchase. Waves is holding its space successfully and more chances seems to advance ahead as not many orders at sell side as well. Everyone is waiting for the market to give clear indications before taking action.
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

It gives me idea that people are not ready to sell at these rates and whoever wants need to go ahead to purchase. Waves is holding its space successfully and more chances seems to advance ahead as not many orders at sell side as well. Everyone is waiting for the market to give clear indications before taking action.

The indication is clear:

hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

For those who missed the Sasha Q&A today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asxswYFSmek

he is meeting with Moscow Stock Exchange on monday!

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
biggzi

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:35:48 PM

So with as little as 1 Wave you could be mining all these other cryptos with 1 click setup... while you sleep no need to manage anything just sit back and collect fees.

Could you please expalain how I will be able to mine all those cryptos with wave?

At the moment the only way to transfer tokens is by paying fee with Waves. So the miners/leasers only collect the Waves fees.
But I read somewhere that you'll be able to pay fee with the token you're sending. If that's true, then it's not ready yet.

The day this feature is enabled, you only have to keep mining/leasing your Waves to collect all the tokens fees.

This is already possible.

I received my leasing fees yesterday and got... Waves, MRT, Mercury and Ripto Bux  Wink
wood7

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:49:40 PM

The price seems to have doubled recently?
biggzi

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

That's because people are starting to wake up and realize how much Waves is going to change crypto!

It's not speculation there are real advances in tech going on here and we are on the brink of something special.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

Waves platform is rising after a long period of development recent crowdfunding campaigns helped it a lot to catch the attention of big companies towards this. I hope price will keep moving to the moon steady and soon it will be over 200k.
steve8143

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 04:09:40 PM

seems that way...lolol

OFFICIAL waveslpos.com NODE - LEASING Info, go to: www.WavesLPoS.com
WAVESLPoS.com
Pages: « 1 ... 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 [1917] 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: