April 26, 2024, 03:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ?
Yes - 1 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS | Blake2s | NO Premine |  (Read 126628 times)
staysecure

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 12:23:08 PM

Tnx for the post @staysecure.

I will update the ANN, and also a new website will go online soon, so expect some downtime on the website/faucet in the following days.

Wink Nah no dowtime we are gonna make the transition smooth as silk  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:25:05 PM

Dear NEVA community. 

With great pleasure announcing the release of Bitsqaure 0.4.9.9.

https://github.com/bitsquare/bitsquare/releases/tag/v0.4.9.9

Features, improvements and additions:

With this update we increase the transaction (mining) fee and the security deposit.
This will avoid problems that transactions needs longer to get confirmed in periods when the backlog of unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain is very high.
Offers from this version and offers from older versions are not compatible.
You cannot take an offer which was created with version 0.4.9.8 or earlier, as well a user with an old version cannot take an offer which was created with version 0.4.9.9.
It is highly recommended to remove your offers before you update to that version.
When you update you get forced to remove your old offers (or shut down the app).
You can update even if you have a trade open (if the offer was created with an older version we use the old tx fee and security deposit for that trade).

Beside that important change we improved the Tor handling for BitcoinJ (supports now DNS lookup over Tor and connection to Bitcoin full nodes running as hidden service).

Release notes 0.4.9.9:

- Changed trade transaction fee from 0.0002 BTC to 0.0005 BTC
- Change protocol version for offers to support higher transaction fee
- Change Create-Offer-Fee from 0.0005 BTC to 0.0008 BTC (includes the 0.0005 tx fee, so the net fee to the arbitrator is same as before -> 0.0003 BTC)
- Increase security deposit from 0.1 BTC to 0.3 BTC
- Add LTBcoin, Fermat (IOP), Swarm City Token (SWT), AquariusCoin, Byte, Nevacoin, PIVX, Xaurum, Safe FileSystem Coin (SFSC)
- Support for Bitcoin nodes running as hidden services
- DNS lookup over Tor
- Connect to local Bitcoin Core node if it is running (ignore use Tor flag)
- Add program argument: socks5DiscoverMode
- Export Wallet data (keys) feature
- Show percentage in spreads table
- Add input validation for Norwegian bank account
- Fix bank account from for Chile and Norwegian
- Add Georgia, Botswana
- Add new blockexplores: SoChain, Bitaps
- Added check for ZEC addresses (only t addresses are permitted) and info popup for ZEC and ZXC
- Added input validation for altocin addresses: IOP, PIVX, GBYTE
- Added input validation for IBAN, BIC, email
- Rename Cash/ATM deposit to Cash deposit
- Increase max. allowed deviation from market price to 30%
- Don't show error popup for exception on Linux after screen resolution change or return from monitor standby
- Use more randomized prefix for short offer ID, add version as postfix
- Show arbitrators support tab if arbitrator has revoked but has open disputes
- Increase offer availability and trade timeouts
- Update to JDK 8u121
- Enable again the Apple developer certificate for code signing on OSX
- Url of the signing key (Manfred Karrer): https://bitsquare.io/pubkey/F379A1C6.asc

Hint for Debian users:
If you have problems starting Bitsquare on Debian use: /opt/Bitsquare/Bitsquare

Great work dev! much appreciated it.
LuizPauloDamaceno

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 05:41:24 PM

Please, can i run staking node on a raspberry pi 3? How can i do it? I already put my wallet.dat file with my wallet info and nevacoin.conf with addnodes from current network on .nevacoin folder. So, can i run a GUI client? If not, how can i monitor the connection and the wallet activity (blocks, stakes)?
krile (OP)

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:48:01 PM

Please, can i run staking node on a raspberry pi 3? How can i do it? I already put my wallet.dat file with my wallet info and nevacoin.conf with addnodes from current network on .nevacoin folder. So, can i run a GUI client? If not, how can i monitor the connection and the wallet activity (blocks, stakes)?

You can compile the qt gui wallet, but you have to install all the dependencies first.

1. Open terminal

2. Run:
Code:
sudo apt-get install git build-essential automake autoconf qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

3. Run:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/Nevacoin/nevacoin.git && cd nevacoin

4. Run:
Code:
qmake

5. Run:
Code:
make

6. Wait a long time. If all goes well you will have the nevacoin-qt executable appear in the git directory

OR you can use the daemon: https://github.com/Nevacoin/nevacoin/releases/download/v1.4.0/nevacoind_raspberry_v1.4.zip

The basic steps:

1. Add the line daemon=1 to nevacoin.conf, so the whole conf would look like this:
Code:
daemon=1
addnode=x.x.x.x
addnode=x.x.x.x

2. Copy the nevacoind executable from the zip above into /usr/local/bin (use sudo if necessary)

3. Run nevacoind by typing nevacoind into the terminal.

4. Run RPC commands from the terminal to get info about the node, a few examples:
nevacoind help <<<--- will list all possible commands
nevacoind getinfo
nevacoind listtransactions  <<<<----to check the latest transactions, stakes
nevacoind walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORD 9999999 true  <<<<---- Unlocks the wallet for staking, if it is encrypted
nevacoind getstakinginfo

Good luck!

LuizPauloDamaceno

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 12:25:10 AM

Thanks! =D Worked!
LuizPauloDamaceno

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

Just another question... why my wallet is showing staked blocks as "in conflict"? These blocks is the biggest part of staked blocks... Why?
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:48:37 AM

Just another question... why my wallet is showing staked blocks as "in conflict"? These blocks is the biggest part of staked blocks... Why?

The short but slightly inaccurate answers is they are "orphans."  It really has to do with the unique staking method of this coin.
krile (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:01:25 AM

The short but slightly inaccurate answers is they are "orphans."  It really has to do with the unique staking method of this coin.

I like that, unique staking method Smiley

If you read a few pages back you will get more explanations. There is also a protocol change coming with block 291111 addressing this problem.

LuizPauloDamaceno

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

I saw the another post just now (yes, i finded the answer haha), thats cool, i'm tracking the develop of this coin since the first post here, but for busy time questions i'm very lazy to read another answers hahaha, sorry. Now I'm mining with old video card on my computer at university lab... (GTX470 with some overclock) and... I'm very impressed, i just saw the block explorer right now and the net hashrate is arround 73.236 GH/s!!! Is the biggest hashrate? Becasue, omfg! Thats awesome, the coin is starting to be popular  i think!
krile (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:02:55 AM

I saw the another post just now (yes, i finded the answer haha), thats cool, i'm tracking the develop of this coin since the first post here, but for busy time questions i'm very lazy to read another answers hahaha, sorry. Now I'm mining with old video card on my computer at university lab... (GTX470 with some overclock) and... I'm very impressed, i just saw the block explorer right now and the net hashrate is arround 73.236 GH/s!!! Is the biggest hashrate? Becasue, omfg! Thats awesome, the coin is starting to be popular  i think!

Glad to hear you are enjoying Smiley The hash rate is slowly increasing yes, its a very slow and healthy growth. The network node map on the explorer is also impressing, a very nice global distribution of nodes.

krile (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:59:39 PM

Today is a special day, a miracle happened:

Yobit answered the support ticket and updated Nevacoin wallet

As of today, every important service (pools, exchanges...) are running neva 1.4. So no worries, all will go smooth with the fork.

Lercker

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:20:50 AM

As of today, every important service (pools, exchanges...) are running neva 1.4. So no worries, all will go smooth with the fork.

Not too big of a surprise that they finally updated. The past two weeks we have had a minimum of a $300 daily trade volume most of it on Cryptopia; the best run this coin has had since inception. Also market cap has been a solid $2500 increase since the end of the year (current +$6000, but I think it will bob down a little). Hopefully the up trend continues, I don't think Yobit wanted to be left out if we continued to gain a market.
krile (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

Not too big of a surprise that they finally updated. The past two weeks we have had a minimum of a $300 daily trade volume most of it on Cryptopia; the best run this coin has had since inception. Also market cap has been a solid $2500 increase since the end of the year (current +$6000, but I think it will bob down a little). Hopefully the up trend continues, I don't think Yobit wanted to be left out if we continued to gain a market.

And also this thread does magic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693981.msg18026456#msg18026456

ARCO had the same problem, after posting there they updated in a matter of days.

Lercker

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:34:29 PM

And also this thread does magic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693981.msg18026456#msg18026456

ARCO had the same problem, after posting there they updated in a matter of days.

That's hilarious...trying to prove they are not a scam might also be a big reason they updated. Well at least we know now to just push their buttons a little if they drag their feet with updates.
staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

That's hilarious...trying to prove they are not a scam might also be a big reason they updated. Well at least we know now to just push their buttons a little if they drag their feet with updates.

krile (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:32:05 AM

Nevacoin looks like will be the next coin added to TradeSatoshi: https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote

To be honest, I didn't even know it was on the vote list there Smiley

krile (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:26:49 AM

Happy Birthday NEVACOIN!!!

One year later, the coin still lives, stronger than ever.

A few achivements in the first year:

- the exchange volume is currently going bananas Smiley
- listing on Bitsquare exchange
- listing on Cryptopia exchange
- (soon Tradesatoshi lising?)
- a nice worldwide distribution of nodes
- major improvements to blake2s nvidia miner ccminer by tpruvot
- 2 forks of Nevacoin already, one died almost instantly, the other Tajcoin (also a birthday coin) lives on
- a (half) failed attempt to add Nevacoin to the Coinomi Android wallet. At least we got an electrum server infrastructure up and a test android wallet for now.
- first real media appearance https://techannouncer.com/interview-nevacoin-latest-addition-bitsquare-decentralized-exchange/
- I managed to targeted the 291111 block fork perfectly on the birthday Cheesy

I will be busy today, celebrating the real Neva's birthday. If you want to send some nevoshis to her I made her a new BD address: NhzPbo9PvnkQxiQRnES5NrqXTtE6vasmbv

She still doesn't have the wallet of the coin named after her installed on her laptop btw, so the primary mission still failed for now Cheesy

I learned a lot from this, how hard it is to actually manage a coin, but it was a lot of fun and still a long road ahead...

A big thanks to everyone that contributed so far and also everyone that trolled and annoyed, we need you guys too Wink

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

Happy Birthday NEVACOIN!!!

One year later, the coin still lives, stronger than ever.

A few achivements in the first year:

- the exchange volume is currently going bananas Smiley
- listing on Bitsquare exchange
- listing on Cryptopia exchange
- (soon Tradesatoshi lising?)
- a nice worldwide distribution of nodes
- major improvements to blake2s nvidia miner ccminer by tpruvot
- 2 forks of Nevacoin already, one died almost instantly, the other Tajcoin (also a birthday coin) lives on
- a (half) failed attempt to add Nevacoin to the Coinomi Android wallet. At least we got an electrum server infrastructure up and a test android wallet for now.
- first real media appearance https://techannouncer.com/interview-nevacoin-latest-addition-bitsquare-decentralized-exchange/
- I managed to targeted the 291111 block fork perfectly on the birthday Cheesy

I will be busy today, celebrating the real Neva's birthday. If you want to send some nevoshis to her I made her a new BD address: NhzPbo9PvnkQxiQRnES5NrqXTtE6vasmbv

She still doesn't have the wallet of the coin named after her installed on her laptop btw, so the primary mission still failed for now Cheesy

I learned a lot from this, how hard it is to actually manage a coin, but it was a lot of fun and still a long road ahead...

A big thanks to everyone that contributed so far and also everyone that trolled and annoyed, we need you guys too Wink

Happy birthday to Neva and to NevaCoin  Cheesy .  Its been an excellent year and this is just the begining.

staysecure

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:15:46 AM

Epsylon3
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082

ccminer/cpuminer developer

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:45:31 AM

euh, i heard birthday fork ? 1.4.0 is correct one ?

BTC: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd - My Projects: ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp - Forum threads : ccminer - cpuminer-multi - yiimp
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: