Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191403 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:24:17 PM

For now, my best investment strategy is only earn and hold bitcoin as many as I can.  Becpuse so many prediction said that bitcoin price will rise over 100% in 2017 becouse bitcoin will get so many adoption by countries in the world. More than 30 countries in the world were accept bitcoin. I think the more country will accept bitcoin soon. Although trading is the best way but I still need to learn the skill.
Simple but best though, if you have been holding for at least one year for 2016 then you can easily double your money with the way the price has been very progressive, this will surely continue to happen and it's beyond my imagination how much the price would reach i we can wait for another 20 years with our investment. Expert says, 1BTC could world a million dollar and I believe on that to happen in the future.
yes holding bitcoin is the best idea, but the most important is that you need to invest a great number of bitcoin if you really want to go for long term investment. because investing a small amount for long term will never worth your.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmylove

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:21:10 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.

That is very good to hear. I am glad to see a proud Bitcoin investor in this community. As well as you, I do believe completely in its future potential. By then, it would be much more valuable than what it is right now.  Smiley
Also, I also do not have what investment strategy, I was optimistic about bitcoin, has been good, of course, not because of its price now, but it is not only the value of the future price growth, may replace the traditional currency.
Pasttimeuftor

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.

That is very good to hear. I am glad to see a proud Bitcoin investor in this community. As well as you, I do believe completely in its future potential. By then, it would be much more valuable than what it is right now.  Smiley
Also, I also do not have what investment strategy, I was optimistic about bitcoin, has been good, of course, not because of its price now, but it is not only the value of the future price growth, may replace the traditional currency.

I know somebody bought the bitcoin in 2012, and he holds since then. He has made very good profits.
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:45:44 PM

For now, my best investment strategy is only earn and hold bitcoin as many as I can.  Becpuse so many prediction said that bitcoin price will rise over 100% in 2017 becouse bitcoin will get so many adoption by countries in the world. More than 30 countries in the world were accept bitcoin. I think the more country will accept bitcoin soon. Although trading is the best way but I still need to learn the skill.
Simple but best though, if you have been holding for at least one year for 2016 then you can easily double your money with the way the price has been very progressive, this will surely continue to happen and it's beyond my imagination how much the price would reach i we can wait for another 20 years with our investment. Expert says, 1BTC could world a million dollar and I believe on that to happen in the future.
that's right mate bitcoin investment seems to be the easiest way to earn money if you just hold and wait for the price to keep hyping up, its been huge now almost reaching 1k $ so for sure it will be notice by those who's not in yet and the more investors to join in the more the value will be rises up so just keep believing and i'm very sure that things will happen possibly for all us here.
With the continuous price increase, we can attract more people to adopt as they are excited to invest and ride with the current pump, I hope they will mature and be able to have more patience as the increase does not happen all the time, there are times also that the economy experience crisis and I can say that the strongest will only survive.
yes but i think as soon as the price goes up it becoming more difficult for the people to use purchase bitcoin as they will not be able to afford it.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:39:59 AM

I think any strategy would need someone to monitor it. If there is none then how can you know where the price will go. So at first by monitoring the movements of my hand picked coins I can easily make decision which I think where it might end up. Oh! and I dont leave my altcoins for long just my bitcoin.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:58:37 AM

I think any strategy would need someone to monitor it. If there is none then how can you know where the price will go. So at first by monitoring the movements of my hand picked coins I can easily make decision which I think where it might end up. Oh! and I dont leave my altcoins for long just my bitcoin.
I add my opinion in your comment, Just research the choosen coin if have potential to grow in market in a long run too.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:10:50 AM

Strategy will be changed with time. No one can earn for long time with a single strategy. So, even the good strategy will be invalid after a certain time. Coin exchange is a good way but needs effort. Research first before you invest into any project. Now a days mobile advertising is getting popular. If it is possible to invest btc in CPA marketing, it will be a great profitable sustained source of passive income in future.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

I know somebody bought the bitcoin in 2012, and he holds since then. He has made very good profits.

Holding definitely helps but just holding might not help always, you have to monitor your investments. Also holding it for too long might not help a investor. Proper knowledge on what you will be investing your money also matters.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:07:45 PM

Strategy will be changed with time. No one can earn for long time with a single strategy. So, even the good strategy will be invalid after a certain time. Coin exchange is a good way but needs effort. Research first before you invest into any project. Now a days mobile advertising is getting popular. If it is possible to invest btc in CPA marketing, it will be a great profitable sustained source of passive income in future.

Research in key in every investment was it some coin or something else gold silver oil
For every aspect of investment you need research and to know what you investing

Done some in past in some coin got some lose some that how things are doing, but this didn't change anything i still search for good opportunity to invest to get some interest in that

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

the simplest and easiest way to invest I can think is buying or earning bitcoin in the low price, and hold it for a long time. no doubt, many people make profit by doing this. but I myself invest my bitcoin into a business. I sell things and get profit. it is another way of investment, but not bad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:27:32 AM

The easiest way to gain profits with our investment is through bitcoin investments because many people from different parts of the country are keep attracting to the bitcoin daily, so future of the bitcoin investment will give you good returns, may be many experts are keep suggesting that the bitcoin price will increase year after year. Let's hope for the best.

Agree. As Bitcoin started with high prices this new year of 2017, it would be worth to consider to invest your money into it and secure your profits. If I were to consider of an investment strategy for this year, it would only be to focus on Bitcoin and Gold which will help protect your investment.

Nevertheless, I'm very excited that Bitcoin has finally passed the $1000 mark, being able to make most of us a steady amount of profit. I hope to continue investing into Bitcoin, as well as exploit other investment strategies that would help maximize my profits even further.  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:55:54 AM

the simplest and easiest way to invest I can think is buying or earning bitcoin in the low price, and hold it for a long time. no doubt, many people make profit by doing this. but I myself invest my bitcoin into a business. I sell things and get profit. it is another way of investment, but not bad.

Yes that is the simplest way of investing in bitcoin but the thing is that we can't buy bitcoins at a very low price today as the price keeps on increasing. Maybe better to focus more on some other ways where you can good profit like trading. While you have funds for holding, still you need to allocate some of it for trading.
Bitcoin is a volatile investment. No one can preddict when bitcoin in the low price. I think Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is really apropriate. So we buy bitcoin continously in a fixed amount and a regullar schedule. This is long term investment strategy. Also regardless of where the market will move.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:41:38 AM

Yes that is the simplest way of investing in bitcoin but the thing is that we can't buy bitcoins at a very low price today as the price keeps on increasing. Maybe better to focus more on some other ways where you can good profit like trading. While you have funds for holding, still you need to allocate some of it for trading.
Bitcoin is a volatile investment. No one can preddict when bitcoin in the low price. I think Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) is really apropriate. So we buy bitcoin continously in a fixed amount and a regullar schedule. This is long term investment strategy. Also regardless of where the market will move.
But we are not exempted with it, we need to learn how to predict because by investing we are betting on our prediction. We earn when bitcoin rise or higher than the amount we purchased so we must analyze the price carefully.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Etemind

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

That is why I do not trade it. I just buy low and hold long.

Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

Indeed long term holdings are very profitable, as a example a lot of people that are long term holding it right now are making big dollars.
SpeedyCapo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:54:58 AM

Indeed long term holdings are very profitable, as a example a lot of people that are long term holding it right now are making big dollars.

That is one of the best strategy's too other than that I do not have any to be honest, I also do not think its needed through..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:15:34 AM

Try to be focus on the things that what you think that is very useful for the near future.The best way is to save and find a lot of resources in order for your plans to grow even more and have a very good outcome,be more specific on things that is more important and useful for it really helps a lot in your saving strategy.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:10:00 AM

Right now the price of the bitcoin is increasing so it is very dangerous to invest into bitcoin better follow different strategy of investing,find out which altcoin is best for you and which will give you more profit go and buy those coin because now you will get more coin as the value of bitcoin is increasing.So when the bitcoin price decreases and again you can convert them into bitcoin.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:20:38 AM

My investment strategy right now is dumping a fair amount of money into Bitcoin and letting it earn whatever it does, once the action starts to peter out chances are I'll go back to diversifying my investments and having a fair amount of variety within my portfolio.

It's been doing pretty well for the most part, to be honest, and I don't mind it. Just gotta keep my eye on the markets.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

The best investment strategy is to put money into bitcoin, investing in bitcoin is realy profitable if you work smart, first you buy bitcoin than you take some of it and use it in trading on short term bitcoin and you save some, and then use the profit to buy more bitcoin and keep repeating the same until you become rich.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: