Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191402 times)
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:04:45 AM

I have invested my few capital in gold before knowing bitcoins but as of now whenever I get my salary I prefer to invest a part of my salary in bitcoins as bitcoins has a great potential to grow in future and it can touch the price beyond our imagination so for bitcoin is an best investment at a moment.
gold looks very promising at this time. I also think to do some investing in gold. however, I do not have enough money for now. Well, as far as I can see, the price of gold is always increasing. may invest 30% of the money we have, it will not make us lose, and even that would be a good investment for the future.
We need big capital to invest in gold, I the same with you.I do not have enough money to invest in gold. So I choose bitcoin, my strategy is I wanna be contrarian. So I'll buy bitcoin when the price fall.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

I have invested my few capital in gold before knowing bitcoins but as of now whenever I get my salary I prefer to invest a part of my salary in bitcoins as bitcoins has a great potential to grow in future and it can touch the price beyond our imagination so for bitcoin is an best investment at a moment.
gold looks very promising at this time. I also think to do some investing in gold. however, I do not have enough money for now. Well, as far as I can see, the price of gold is always increasing. may invest 30% of the money we have, it will not make us lose, and even that would be a good investment for the future.
We need big capital to invest in gold, I the same with you.I do not have enough money to invest in gold. So I choose bitcoin, my strategy is I wanna be contrarian. So I'll buy bitcoin when the price fall.

Most of the people say that and me too that is my strategy since way back a years a go we regret not buying it early so right now as we could say that the price is really high so if we do buy a lot of bitcoin in low price then in the future we know that we could earn a lot of profits from it. When price fall we should buy and hold
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:49:27 PM

Most of the people say that and me too that is my strategy since way back a years a go we regret not buying it early so right now as we could say that the price is really high so if we do buy a lot of bitcoin in low price then in the future we know that we could earn a lot of profits from it. When price fall we should buy and hold
Yeah. Me to I regret not buying it when it's 300$ way back years ago but now I am investing again in bitcoin. But now I think bitcoin price will double so I am investing my money this year to bitcoin. I hope this year will be good for me to have a good profit in bitcoin. So no more regrets starting now. Smiley
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:10:43 PM

the best strategy on inveting is that you need to study the graph of bitcoin, study when to dump the bitcoin or where the bitcoin will rise. studying this will hepl you to decide when to buy bulks of bitcoin or when to sell bitcoins. you should always buy bitcoins when the price of it is absolutely dump and sell the bitcoin when the value of it is high.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:09:59 PM

the best strategy on inveting is that you need to study the graph of bitcoin, study when to dump the bitcoin or where the bitcoin will rise. studying this will hepl you to decide when to buy bulks of bitcoin or when to sell bitcoins. you should always buy bitcoins when the price of it is absolutely dump and sell the bitcoin when the value of it is high.

Easier said than done. Studying the graph of bitcoins wouldn't still assure you that you're buying in the bottom of the dump and selling at the peak of the pump. It's actually hard to do the timing because we don't know what would happen next. Bitcoin trading is just a very unpredictable thing. One day, we're pumping, next day we're dumping. Nevertheless, this shouldn't discourage you but just let you know about the risk of what you're doing.

Don't chase the market when the price is increasing and do not panic when you weren't able to sell your coins and people are already dumping.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:34:18 PM

It is so. Bitcoin will keep rising in price, the scarcer it gets, and the more scalable it becomes. As it is a deflationary currency, it will aim to become more valuable over time, making it an asset worth to invest into for the long term.

That is why Bitcoin can sometimes be compared to Gold, as it is scarce, and proves to rise in value over time as it becomes rarer. If you were to find an ideal investment strategy, that would be to stick with Bitcoin and Gold.

Nevertheless, invest into Bitcoin whenever you can do so, as you may profit when Bitcoin's value increase over the days. I expect for BTC to reach at least $2000 by the end of this year. Just my thoughts.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:46:23 AM

I don't have a ready-planned strategy because I believe that success is a life long journey. I kind of agree with the saying "We'll cross the bridge when we get there." I do have plans and goals in life but I'll work on it throughout life. At the time that I get to those events, I'm certain that I'm smart/wise enough to solve them. Right now, I'm still inexperienced in life so I can't really lay out the plans of my life.

We must still plan ahead and not just go with the flow. What if you're at the bridge but you didn't have a contingency in the event when you reach that bridge it is actually burning. So how would you cross that burning bridge? You can create short plans at first but have a long term one along with it, that would be a better idea.
Your investment plan must be comprehensive, identifying the risk and reward is necessary. You will see there's a good future with the investment you are venturing but since it's an investment, the risk is always present.

Risk management is very important as well, you have to effectively carry your plan so you will be able to get what you are expecting.

Risk management is hard to do though and most people do not even try to check what's the risk and rewards. For example, people try to invest in hyips thinking they would be profiting and they believed whatever bs the hyip websites throw at them. They mistakenly believe that hyips are a 100% secure investment. Well they thought wrong when they cannot even access the websites anymore.
This is a classic mistake, people buy into whatever information a website gives to you and invest in it without realizing they must do their due diligence and investigate the site and the owners to see if this is a legitimate investing opportunity or it is just a scam.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:52:56 AM

I don't have a ready-planned strategy because I believe that success is a life long journey. I kind of agree with the saying "We'll cross the bridge when we get there." I do have plans and goals in life but I'll work on it throughout life. At the time that I get to those events, I'm certain that I'm smart/wise enough to solve them. Right now, I'm still inexperienced in life so I can't really lay out the plans of my life.

We must still plan ahead and not just go with the flow. What if you're at the bridge but you didn't have a contingency in the event when you reach that bridge it is actually burning. So how would you cross that burning bridge? You can create short plans at first but have a long term one along with it, that would be a better idea.
Your investment plan must be comprehensive, identifying the risk and reward is necessary. You will see there's a good future with the investment you are venturing but since it's an investment, the risk is always present.

Risk management is very important as well, you have to effectively carry your plan so you will be able to get what you are expecting.

Risk management is hard to do though and most people do not even try to check what's the risk and rewards. For example, people try to invest in hyips thinking they would be profiting and they believed whatever bs the hyip websites throw at them. They mistakenly believe that hyips are a 100% secure investment. Well they thought wrong when they cannot even access the websites anymore.
This is a classic mistake, people buy into whatever information a website gives to you and invest in it without realizing they must do their due diligence and investigate the site and the owners to see if this is a legitimate investing opportunity or it is just a scam.

Just like others, we trust someone, but we do not know whether it is a trust person. We all know what are the negative side of SCAM or HYIPS, we go for it, because we all believe this can earn a lot of money, but we must not trust anyone. We need to talk to him, we need to verify whether he is telling the truth or not.
zidorov

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:49:46 PM

My strategy for now is to follow the ICO which offers a whitepaper that good and promising, I saw Golem and Wings offers a cool thing. Another strategy is to follow the run of trade exchange, I feel monero, dash, and ethereum will have a high value in 2017. I am also interested to invested in hardware, to start doing mining altcoin using GPU.
What do you also consider when decide to invest into an ICO or not? As to me I usually try to read a whitepaper and read about team members. However good WP and nice team not always a guarantee for success.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:32:38 AM

Just like others, we trust someone, but we do not know whether it is a trust person. We all know what are the negative side of SCAM or HYIPS, we go for it, because we all believe this can earn a lot of money, but we must not trust anyone. We need to talk to him, we need to verify whether he is telling the truth or not.
Yes, people see the opportunity to earn money and they get blind by the spectacular numbers without realizing that is precisely what the scammers want, they want us to only think of the profits and not about how are they going to get them.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:15:28 AM

My strategy for now is to follow the ICO which offers a whitepaper that good and promising, I saw Golem and Wings offers a cool thing. Another strategy is to follow the run of trade exchange, I feel monero, dash, and ethereum will have a high value in 2017. I am also interested to invested in hardware, to start doing mining altcoin using GPU.
What do you also consider when decide to invest into an ICO or not? As to me I usually try to read a whitepaper and read about team members. However good WP and nice team not always a guarantee for success.
Although no guarantee, but great people's behind the ICO could make better plan so the chance of getting success is bigger.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:44:52 AM

Although no guarantee, but great people's behind the ICO could make better plan so the chance of getting success is bigger.
Because in the first place, there is no guarantee that the project will be successful.What make it successful is when the investors supports it and the team is working hard to make development after developments. The team is what decides on how to run the project, hence, we just need to trust them with our money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:50:00 AM

save on monero or whatever coin you believe.
gold and silver is just not worth it except if you have like a million dollar.
blakegrr

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:02:52 AM

Right now my investment strategy with bitcoin is trading and holding for further implementation into my future business. Also bitcoin has been getting more and more importance as a investment than a currency due to its increasing price.

can you post some of your strategy for the bitcoin trading. i would also be glad if you send me personal message for the techniques and strategies you know. i can also help you in some points here in the bitcoin world or bitcoin forum.

blakegrr

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:09:11 AM

if you are looking to investment of money in bulk amount then invest about half of your money in the gold and half of the money in the btc sites likes at casino sites in small small amount .
I've never heard feedback from someone who invested in gold and bitcoin simultaneously, is it they get a double advantage? What if I only have a little capital alone. Can I use gold and bitcoin for my investments? What do you think ?

maybe not posting feedback from investment from gold or botcoin simultaneously is their advantage. as if they post the feedbacks of their investment more people will come and try that investment resulting to more hard to invest and the demand will grow and the price of earnings can be lower as the demand grows.

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:22:31 AM

you cannot randomly believe on any altcoins invented around ,
mostly nowadays altcoins created for scam purpose ,
too much evil people get into bitcoin world recently make bitcoin looks bad Sad ,
just stick to bitcoin , as it was the mother of cryptocurrency, no biggest potential crypto except bitcoin, worth to invest on no matter short/long term.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2870
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:29:48 AM

i think save on bitcoin is the best investment strategy that we can do because bitcoin have high value rather than other crypto currency and beside that, the price of bitcoin still the highest depend other coins. so save as much as bitcoin is the best investment that we can do for now while we can doing trading to make our bitcoin grow.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

In the last year there were better conditions to invest in icos, because there was a high level of FUD on Bitcoin, mainly because of statements of Mike Hearn. This gave a certain advantage to altcoins and ICOs. Ethereum hype was also contributing to this.

However, as time went on, people realized that Bitcoin had great chances of success in the long run, especially after solutions such as SegWit and Lightning Network were presented last year.
This year, it is possible that some ICOs and altcoins will be able to make some profit, but it is likely to be something on a smaller scale than in the last few years.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:58:01 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I don't have a specific strategy on how to make most of the investment I made but I prefer to hold.

Holding bitcoin is not a bad thing but it just need patient and with other words you have to forget that you have these coins to spend.

But holding is good also on other coins but not on these new altcoins which are created for dumps and pumps (mostly).
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:55:22 AM

Do not invest all your asset into same basket means do not invest all of your money/ effort into a single coin or project. Invest into multiple sectors/ coins/ projects. Hold a certain percentage for future trade. So if price go low, you can buy more shares/ coins to compensate the loss. Do not become greedy, become opportunity seeker. Trade wisely, Buy low , sell high. Do not enter into any fragile market like zec coin. And lastly become persistent. be patient. You will be a good trader
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: