Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191404 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:37:30 AM

The  best way strategy investment for us to gain big profit, is you should try to buy some other coins then as much as possible buy a huge of it like bitcoin, Xem, maid, waves, bay, rlc and eth something like that mate. Then hold in a long term Wink
But of course not buying coins because if you're just guessing to buy new coins. Maybe it will hurt you because there are many altcoins that do not have a bright future, they only have a short lifespan at a price that is not too high, so make sure you buy a potential coin
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:48:07 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley
Yeah , Here everyone has own investment strategy and also it is the truth innthis field that if you have money and you don't have any stretagy of investment then you can't make profit ( luck is another thing in this field ) .
Here i myself is not limited to coins , but my investment gies in hyio sites .
Usually i invest my money in the investment sites like bitconnect ( pure scam but reality is that its plans are better and can't scam.soon ) , and also invested in ico tocken buy and also sell the same time because buy and sell in that interval of time is a better option to make money ( because mostly at high ranked exchange ico tocken price increase speedly ), And always investment in those coins whichbarr official ( like bitcoin cash , as here currently the best opportunity for us to have this coin as a investment but no one is talking about it ) .
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:28:19 AM

The  best way strategy investment for us to gain big profit, is you should try to buy some other coins then as much as possible buy a huge of it like bitcoin, Xem, maid, waves, bay, rlc and eth something like that mate. Then hold in a long term Wink
But of course not buying coins because if you're just guessing to buy new coins. Maybe it will hurt you because there are many altcoins that do not have a bright future, they only have a short lifespan at a price that is not too high, so make sure you buy a potential coin

And that will be on your part how you will choose a coin that have a good potential especially the new coins that might someday be one of the top 10 coins to replace others .Some altcoins now are finding the weakness of top coins and apply it in their project.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:18:46 AM

don't be greedy , big profit means you will have to take a big risk right?

better to take it piece by piece but steady , my simple strategy are to look at the market trends , and just follow it . i mean when the market in extreme down trends wait it till the market reverse to up trends , buy position in the middle between it (down and up) , take 5% to 15% profit only!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:43:07 AM

And that will be on your part how you will choose a coin that have a good potential especially the new coins that might someday be one of the top 10 coins to replace others .Some altcoins now are finding the weakness of top coins and apply it in their project.
Example Waves understand the cryptocurrency market have a problem exchange, we can't peace of mind if still holding our coin on exchange and trading, because in one day the exchange we are trading can offline down as BTC-e any time.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

I see your point, but I don't consider what I said to be contradiction. First of all, I was speaking only in regards to stocks, which do not comprise 100% of my investments. I also own bonds, real estate, and crypto as well as short-term notes. The diversification was only in respect to the equity portion of my investments.

So I suppose there are two types of diversification, and I was speaking about the smaller set. There's diversification across investment types (what the asset is: stock, bond, real estate, commodity, crypto, etc.) and there's diversification across industries which is most commonly (but not exclusively) used in relation to equity investing. If you're invested 50% in stocks and 25% in bonds and 25% in real estate, and all your stocks are in one industry, I wouldn't consider that diversified. You could be well-diversified inside crytpo (10% across 10 different coins) but equating 100% of your investments and I wouldn't consider that diversified in the larger sense either, since crypto by and large is dominated by btc, and whatever btc does it for the most part drags every other coin with it. In equity investing, there are defensive stocks that perform better in recessions than growth stocks which are very dependent on good economic conditions. So there are several ways to get at diversification, but in each case it's going to depend on the facts of the case. I would say a general way to put it is you're diversified if a general event doesn't impact all your investments at the same time. (Exceptions for catastrophic market events, which will drop everything, because you can never be diversified to the point where you never experience losses.)

As to me, this kind of diversification doesn't make a lot of sense for an individual

Note that I specifically point this out since a big investment company (like Berkshire Hathaway) is a totally different matter (obviously, they have quite a few of different individuals). Diversification, as I understand it, serves for profit multiplication at a certain level of risk. If you are looking for capital preservation, you buy gold, and that's pretty much it. Since no one can learn and understand any asset perfectly, it makes sense to invest in no more than 3-4 assets (as I told before) while learning these assets as deep as possible, otherwise you will be wasting time and energy mindlessly shuffling your money between different assets with no real purpose

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:05:49 PM

Investing in altcoin is indeed a very profitable investment, I always use this way to get big profits because there are plenty of potential altcoins that have a fairly high price increase even several times that, it's a privilege of investing in altcoin. You can profit several times
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:09:45 AM

I think trading is best for invest. How many bitcoin you want to invest. You can regularly trade other you can some coin for long time invest after one year see your invest and your profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

I think trading is best for invest. How many bitcoin you want to invest. You can regularly trade other you can some coin for long time invest after one year see your invest and your profit.
Well, trading is a good way to make money and it's good for traders who have shown their passion in trading because it's not a overnight success here but rather a long term journey where we will be able to face a lot of challenges and therefore adjustment will follow in every challenges.
It's like gambling your money but in trading you have a good chance of winning as you have a good basis to make a good decision.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:32:40 AM

I think do not hold too much altcoin for long because it will be very risky. See altcoin has a long lifespan and the price is very volatile even more than bitcoin. So if you buy altcoin then get a chance to sell, then do not wait too long because the opportunity will not come repeatedly
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:26:52 PM

don't be greedy , big profit means you will have to take a big risk right?

better to take it piece by piece but steady , my simple strategy are to look at the market trends , and just follow it . i mean when the market in extreme down trends wait it till the market reverse to up trends , buy position in the middle between it (down and up) , take 5% to 15% profit only!

The bigger the risk higher is the profit but also high is lost. This two thing are working together to get what one side want win or lose.
But the more that i spend time on bitcoin trading the more I am patient, and wait. Dont have need to rush in some thing now i wait and invest carefully and with no need for fast profit better is safe and slow.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:49:02 PM

That is to say, I'm very picky when it comes to choosing an ICO to invest into. Those who have a proposed pre-mine for their token may turn out to fail in a matter of time if the dev decides to dump all the coins.
themystick

Activity: 182

eHarvestHub

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

First PATIENT!
1)Buy the coin as low as possible. You must buy the coin it never has been before.
2) set the goals and focus them.
3) don't be covetous!

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

Try your investment strategy with my U2 system.
All is absolutly for free.
You can only earn.(more or less but only earn)
Shares worth 2000 satoshi are offered to start.
You have not trade skills?
Just sell your offered shares every day...twice a day...and you will earn cash.
Not interested to get 10000 satoshi or so?
Deal with winspiral for Perfect Money.

You will not only have fun...but no doubt,absolutly no doubt...as well cash.
It is impossible not to get cash...
People here can not understand my U2 system because it is too good to be true...but it is true... and too good (lol)

Fun and cash...what would you get more?
I do not know.

But By the way...How can such thing be possible?
selling shares worth 2000 satoshi and get 10000 satoshi?
Strange you would say.
No...normal...because each time you sell shares you will get a bonus in shares...so you can sell sell sell many many many times and get many many many satoshi...

Many members have done so at the start...but the have seen that with trategy one can earn more...
Yes members have won (i have not in head how much...you can see it on the site) and the generated satoshi is now over 650000 satoshi.
Yes...it sounds impossible...but impossible is not French (lol)

joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:56:01 PM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
If you decide to buy and hold your Bitcoin it is actually not a bad thing to do and to consider as long you are going to hold it. But actually there is a better option for you to earn more and it is investing and trading. If you are scared on losing to much why not trade just a portion of your Bitcoin and invest some then hold the rest so that you can have a portion of active profit and passive thing to do for you to earn.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:59:53 PM

First PATIENT!
1)Buy the coin as low as possible. You must buy the coin it never has been before.
3) don't be covetous!

Patience is a virtue and as an investor this is a very important factor. You won't be seeing your investment grow that quick, it takes a lot of time before seeing a good and positive progress. It's not covetous but don't be too greedy when you are investing especially in bitcoin so that you can ride with the pump and dump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:53:25 PM

Some months before I did invested all my coins into a single coin, wich I knew it had potencial, and well it worked soo well that im playing with proof, but im waiting the storm over crypto ends, its very risked to try any trasactions considering potencial earnins.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:29:40 PM

Exactly. Not every altcoin in existence will be able to remain solid in the markets, and follow a constant development path. By making a wrong decision when buying altcoins, it could cost you dearly when a coin becomes an inactively traded one.

Therefore, you would need to invest into coins which have huge potential such as those that are constantly developed and maintained by their communities. Coins like NEM, ETH, DASH, and XMR, may be all you need towards preserving your investments for the long term. They have risen in price over the course of years since their launch, and have become improved every step of the way, to ensure their rightful place in the future.

Things aside, other altcoins which you may look into are EOS, STEEM, and MAID. They also have dedicated development, and support from their underlying communities.

As long as you take your time and due dilligence, to research each one of them, nothing should go wrong with your investments. Just my thoughts. Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

First PATIENT!
3) don't be covetous!

Patience is a virtue and as an investor this is a very important factor. You won't be seeing your investment grow that quick, it takes a lot of time before seeing a good and positive progress. It's not covetous but don't be too greedy when you are investing especially in bitcoin so that you can ride with the pump and dump.
Patience is the best thing to have for long term investors but it is not always about patience because we need also some knowledge about the investments that we made because without knowledge then we are going to be clueless for the possible move of the coin so it is better to put knowledge as your priority first before going into a long term investment.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:48:32 AM

My strategy is very simple. Usually, I buy some coin in ICO times or when coin price is so low. Then I hold it for Pumping high. When token price pumped then I sell my coin. And also I make a buy order in low price again. Thant's it.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: