Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:18:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28943 times)
tj303

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

I was in the slack up until Feb 28th and then got booted. No explanation. Maybe because I never posted. But the new WBB name was supposed to be revealed Mar 1 to the slackers. I'm pretty disappointed about getting the boot and have no news to offer except it should be revealed 'soon'. That said I still believe in this project and will buy more if price goes lower. I think its people panic selling on the total sudden radio silence.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

I was in the slack up until Feb 28th and then got booted. No explanation. Maybe because I never posted. But the new WBB name was supposed to be revealed Mar 1 to the slackers. I'm pretty disappointed about getting the boot and have no news to offer except it should be revealed 'soon'. That said I still believe in this project and will buy more if price goes lower. I think its people panic selling on the total sudden radio silence.
It might be a good move to have the new name "soon" as this has been a common word in the old thread, I really should have signed up to the slack ages ago.
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:45:28 PM

Price has dropped overnight what do we think, is this a good time to gather some more or will we be going even lower?

I love this question.

Do you really expect an answer?
Haha not really
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

I don't remember any March talk.  I thought it was all supposed to go down in April for some reason.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:19:52 PM

It might be a good move to have the new name "soon" as this has been a common word in the old thread, I really should have signed up to the slack ages ago.

Yourself and tj303 no worries mates.  Dev has stated from my hearing that new ANN is soon when all info releases soon (lol soon word again) and then he will open slack channel again as it needs to be renamed as well to whatever new coin/token name is.  Then ppl can all join again. Smiley

Sad that btc support dropped and also some minor dumps but price always held very well.  you can see it is bot action on wbb on bittrex so it is prob someone trying to manipulate books and scare tactic just before big new / brand change (as usual bullshit tactics in crypto).  I know march is to be big so it is very soon, and I think NDA maybe lifting in April is my guess only.
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

Some peoples getting some sweet deals on WBB today.  Lucky bastages.
tiggytomb
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

Yourself and tj303 no worries mates.  Dev has stated from my hearing that new ANN is soon when all info releases soon (lol soon word again) and then he will open slack channel again as it needs to be renamed as well to whatever new coin/token name is.  Then ppl can all join again. Smiley

Sad that btc support dropped and also some minor dumps but price always held very well.  you can see it is bot action on wbb on bittrex so it is prob someone trying to manipulate books and scare tactic just before big new / brand change (as usual bullshit tactics in crypto).  I know march is to be big so it is very soon, and I think NDA maybe lifting in April is my guess only.
Cheers, good times ahead then.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:18:40 PM

gents.....moon will be inbound, no worries.  Kiss

again we've only seen a FRACTION of what the wbb (ie. NEWLY BRANDED WBB) ecosystem will put on display soon...and this time it really is SOON lol.  Shocked

you want to see REAL WORLD money coming into an altcoin and not the usual polo cartel whalebot PnD btc?  well, you will.  Cheesy

locked and loaded.  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

gents.....moon will be inbound, no worries.  Kiss

again we've only seen a FRACTION of what the wbb (ie. NEWLY BRANDED WBB) ecosystem will put on display soon...and this time it really is SOON lol.  Shocked

you want to see REAL WORLD money coming into an altcoin and not the usual polo cartel whalebot PnD btc?  well, you will.  Cheesy

locked and loaded.  Cool

Finally!  We have upgraded to this time it really is SOON!

Anyone else having a problem with life being too awesome?  Like so good it hurts?  Annoying.
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

Who stopped the dumping magic?  Surly we can get it back down under 10k for some more fun buys. 
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

Any news guysssss... Grin Grin Grin waiting
hdn

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

Any news on new names for WBB
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:59:55 PM

yes, certain ppl in the slack know the new name but it's strictly under wraps until dev launches the new re-brand + new ann thread.  hopefully should be in the coming 1-2wks.

then everyone will see the great stuff wbb has to bring to the table, and more ppl can join the slack community.  again....when u see the next news from wbb it wil be big but only a fraction of what's to come for the remainder of 2017  Shocked Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

yes, certain ppl in the slack know the new name but it's strictly under wraps until dev launches the new re-brand + new ann thread.  hopefully should be in the coming 1-2wks.

then everyone will see the great stuff wbb has to bring to the table, and more ppl can join the slack community.  again....when u see the next news from wbb it wil be big but only a fraction of what's to come for the remainder of 2017  Shocked Cool

Are you certain people Honda?  
hdn

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

Thanks a lot my friend, i did send PM to peter just now to add on slack because im not new comers , with WBB for 1 year plus.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

Piston Honda is a canadian faggot.

Don't listen to this batty boi.

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
hdn

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:54:03 AM

Tq Mr Piston Honda, after long waiting hopes WBB will follow behind DASH Grin Grin Grin
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

If V5 does all that is it hyped to do, it might leave dash in the dust.  It will be interesting what happens to purely anon coins when government sticks it fat nose all way down the crypto rabbit hole.  I don't think there is anything they can do to completely stop a decentralized crypto, but that will kill any hopes for mainstream adoption pretty quick.

I hope V5 really has the choice between anon or regular transaction built in.  Seems like maybe the only way a good crypto could survive mainstream adoption in such a scenario.  But who knows.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

If V5 does all that is it hyped to do, it might leave dash in the dust.  It will be interesting what happens to purely anon coins when government sticks it fat nose all way down the crypto rabbit hole.  I don't think there is anything they can do to completely stop a decentralized crypto, but that will kill any hopes for mainstream adoption pretty quick.

I hope V5 really has the choice between anon or regular transaction built in.  Seems like maybe the only way a good crypto could survive mainstream adoption in such a scenario.  But who knows.

wild pussy cat coin is a shit coin.

stop dreaming you fucking stupid shills.

this coin is dead.

they even locked their main thread.

Roll Eyes
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:14:27 PM

wild pussy cat coin is a shit coin.

stop dreaming you fucking stupid shills.

this coin is dead.

they even locked their main thread.

Roll Eyes

LOL well that's because you would spam the chat with big red letters spewing baseless conjecture and childish insults and the mods wouldn't do anything about it. 

The new thread with the new name was coming soon enough (SOON!) and so they shut it down.  I mean, you can't expect that people would willingly put up with that level of attention whoring, do you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: