Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28932 times)
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:06:10 AM

this shit is still around?! ain't no one wanna save no damn animals. fuck this token.

What a wild name of a coin

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

WBB IN NEAR FUTURE, YOU'VE BEEN PUT ON NOTICE!

c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:22:24 PM

Everybody is saying soon for such a long time now. I started to have some doubts...but its not like I would sell my coins or something.
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:17:22 PM

The nerve of this douche to pump/scam you all while FUDing the PIVX thread (an actual, successful, growing coin, not built on empty promises of "soon")?

agreeeeeeeeed:

"due to poor distribution a few people (probably devs) in an atemp to hold the price down to make it look more attractive to polonex yesterday ,,, have destroyed the price upward momentum and faith. in what could only be described as a child having a temper tantrum I watched as 10's of thousands worth of pivx was flung into high buy pressure at the 15 - 16 range . 5 - 20 btc walls were placed as every time the price lowered, more endless mini dumps ensued. any discussion of this coin being evenly distributed should be met with hysterical laughter . I get it you all had dreams of having access to polonex's large trade volume, as that becomes more and more unlikely ,, the dirty little secret about this coin , is going to get dumped all over unsuspecting investors ,, how much they own is anybody's speculation ,,, but from what I seen last night with the utterly wasteful and ridiculously large walls and dumps leads me to believe polonex is very wise not to add this coin

be honest dev what percent you guys got ,, at this point I think is well above 30

PS happy trading back in the 14's everybody"

Soon, though... RIGHT?

...RIGHT GUYS?!?!?

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

Everybody is saying soon for such a long time now. I started to have some doubts...but its not like I would sell my coins or something.
I mean the coin itself is at 50k satoshi price, has a marketcap more than most scam or sh*tcoins, definetly has attraction and have been rising in the price for a while now, certainly looks like a stable coin. What else do you need? %400 rise in price ? Because that means it is pumped not valued, I think this coin is already there, not going there.
The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:49:18 PM

I mean the coin itself is at 50k satoshi price, has a marketcap more than most scam or sh*tcoins, definetly has attraction and have been rising in the price for a while now, certainly looks like a stable coin. What else do you need? %400 rise in price ? Because that means it is pumped not valued, I think this coin is already there, not going there.

On no volume  Cheesy

Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

If you have a beef with honda take it up with him don't bring this kiddie BS to people who have done nothing to you.
The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:10:54 PM

If you have a beef with honda take it up with him don't bring this kiddie BS to people who have done nothing to you.

I am

He's spent months trying to FUD PIVX with lies and acting like a dick.  Meanwhile, I'm just responding with the TRUTH highlighting his shitty scam coin

You're welcome I patiently waited and bit my tongue for a month, tbh. 

I might even turn your scam coin into my next Youtube episode to try and help people avoid this trap  Wink

Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

I am

He's spent months trying to FUD PIVX with lies and acting like a dick.  Meanwhile, I'm just responding with the TRUTH highlighting his shitty scam coin

I might even turn your scam coin into my next Youtube episode to try and help people avoid this trap  Wink

I'm sure your 5 viewers will thank you.
The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:13:56 PM

I am

He's spent months trying to FUD PIVX with lies and acting like a dick.  Meanwhile, I'm just responding with the TRUTH highlighting his shitty scam coin

I might even turn your scam coin into my next Youtube episode to try and help people avoid this trap  Wink

LMAO that would still be 5x the investors/daily volume of WBB  Shocked

Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:16:49 PM

I am

He's spent months trying to FUD PIVX with lies and acting like a dick.  Meanwhile, I'm just responding with the TRUTH highlighting his shitty scam coin

I might even turn your scam coin into my next Youtube episode to try and help people avoid this trap  Wink

LMAO that would still be 5x the investors/daily volume of WBB  Shocked

Childish insults and acting like and infant because you can't take criticism doesn't make me mad.  I'm in plenty of other coins making plenty of money.  You are only making yourself look like a crybaby.
The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:22:14 PM

Childish insults and acting like and infant because you can't take criticism doesn't make me mad.  I'm in plenty of other coins making plenty of money.  You are only making yourself look like a crybaby.

I'm thrilled/slightly surprised that you were intelligent enough not to invest in this coin with that money.

What goes around, tiger.

Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:25:59 PM

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool baron cuck trying to swing his twig.

gtfo winner.

if wbb is such a piece of shit, why are you even worried then??? Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Assman

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:29:05 PM

This thread got bumped and LMFAO

"SOON GUYS!"

Pretty funny that this thread's title is "huge news *1st in crypto" and over a year later people are like

"We're almost there, guys!  Something is going to happen any day!"

Piston Honda's posts make me absolutely cringe.  

God speed, bag holders, hope this actually pays off one day while other cryptos are actually making money.

Any day now!

cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/laughing-gifs-pillow-cover.gif

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:31:08 PM

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool baron cuck trying to swing his twig.

gtfo winner.

if wbb is such a piece of shit, why are you even worried then??? Wink

Not even a little.  Laughing at you for pumping this blatant scam while trying to knock legit projects.

And to all WBB bag holders?  Enjoy trying to sell your pennies at 0 volume.  That'll work out just great lol

Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

^lol you don't even KNOW how fucking stupid you sound right now calling WBB scam, hollly christ LOL!  you're digging yourself a bigger whole bro, better stop before you look even dumber.  Shocked - how long have you been around here???

i never "knocked" pivx btw you moron, i just simply quoted OTHERS and i think maybe one made my OPINION felt, ie. insiders coin swapped from an old shitcoin, pumped with fake bot vol to heaven with devs holding lots and Masternodes locking down coinage.  simply really.  nice website btw....looool, not sure how ppl it seriously.

also, yes "bagholding" having bought from 3k to 9k and even 12k+ for a long time.....coin has been to 84k and hovering at 23-33 and even 40-50k now for awhile, throw some sells in there.  YUP SURE SOUNDS LIKE A BAG THING!....lol idiots.

it's ok man, once news drop (sorry REAL business projects take time) i'll just be like....

anyways, thanks for the free bumps, more eyes on wbb - since you know, shit like pivx "steals" the show.  no more need though now since once marketing/promo for wbb rebrand hit....shit liek this site won't even been needed anymore.  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Assman

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:35:26 PM

^lol you don't even KNOW how fucking stupid you sound right now calling WBB scam, hollly christ LOL!  you're digging yourself a bigger whole bro, better stop before you look even dumber.  Shocked

also, yes "bagholding" having bought from 3k to 9k and even 12k+ for a long time.....coin has been to 84k and hovering at 23-33 and even 40-50k now for awhile, throw some sells in there.  YUP SURE SOUNDS LIKE A BAG THING!....lol idiots.

it's ok man, once news drop (sorry REAL business projects take time) i'll just be like....

OP is dated early March 2016, so that's literally what you've been saying for OVER A YEAR lmfao

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.msg14107329#msg14107329

Dev delivers non-stop and this is something totally above and beyond what most people expected! 

I'll leave it up to people to decide for themselves if they wish to board this train.

Future 1ex.trade V.2 with the above integration coming soon too.

DEV DELIVERS NON STOP GUYS!

... just approximately 0 fucking times in the past 14 months, eh?

What a shit project

The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:36:47 PM

^lol you don't even KNOW how fucking stupid you sound right now calling WBB scam, hollly christ LOL!  you're digging yourself a bigger whole bro, better stop before you look even dumber.  Shocked

i never "knocked" pivx btw you moron, i just simply quoted OTHERS and i think maybe one made my OPINION felt, ie. insiders coin swapped from an old shitcoin, pumped with fake bot vol to heaven with devs holding lots and Masternodes locking down coinage.  simply really.  nice website btw....looool, not sure how ppl it seriously.

Lol the average volume is like 4k, people couldn't sell if they wanted to

And I'm pretty sure EVERYONE wants to

Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:37:22 PM

^lol you don't even KNOW how fucking stupid you sound right now calling WBB scam, hollly christ LOL!  you're digging yourself a bigger whole bro, better stop before you look even dumber.  Shocked

OP is dated early March 2016, so that's literally what you've been saying for OVER A YEAR lmfao

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952619.msg14107329#msg14107329

Dev delivers non-stop and this is something totally above and beyond what most people expected! 

I'll leave it up to people to decide for themselves if they wish to board this train.

Future 1ex.trade V.2 with the above integration coming soon too.

DEV DELIVERS NON STOP GUYS!

... just approximately 0 fucking times in the past 14 months, eh?

What a shit project

yes you retard, that's how it is done.  releases in stages...devs don't control the price, just like devs of "pumped" coins don't (well SOME do, the real shady ones lol).  

guys, give it up with the same lame "fud" rhetoric LOOOL

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
The Crypto Baron

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

guys, give it up with the same lame "fud" rhetoric LOOOL

Can't even deal with the irony from this scammer right now lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: