Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28933 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:29:02 PM

Yes, it is true...wbb took bad hit from stupid bottrex hack, very crap it cannot be traded but I trust in dev he is on right path, as there is much going on behind scenes!!!  Been a long time coming for this coin/project so I thnk next few months he will show what he has and it will be huge vs. most current coin projects, both small and big name ones!  Whatever he does have coming, it better be big and not just "dead" results and nobody cares.  1ex.trade volume cominggggg, esp when the companies get onboards.
Question, why would wbb price decline on yobit if the devs truly believed in their product? Do the devs not like to make money?

No-one in the community wants BTC on Yobit, LOL.. Still plenty of OTC trades going on in the slack and the rate is still pre attack levels.

The owners have an AG registered business and signed up users ready to go on new blockchain.

They are playing the long game, Short term Yobit price is simply not important. 

The V5 wallet is planned to be released in the next 48 hours  Shocked

Any news? 48h are over.
I suggest you move over to slack, as this is the main news channel for quite some time already. BTT thread was locked on request and this thread is not maintained by the dev any more.

this space is intentionally left blank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:08:55 PM

Good things come to those who wait (and lordy we have waited SO LONG), so I hope (AND KNOW AND TRUST) dev will bring something grand and unseen in crypto (he better LOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  For all this time and hype it better prove to put all other coins to shame, but the icing on cake is the companies who will use 1ex.trade to work their contract buys/trades and then whoever will sell wbb (for DLS Contract buy ups) will be very very very happy and have very very very good returns!!!  Cool  So join slack yes, if not then watch/wait and see next 6 months coming for wbb/dls/1ex....and moon! Wink
Coinbitz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Clever, huh?

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:10:53 AM

Soon, soon, soon. That's all I hear. I have soon ptsd from other coins that didn't deliver. When is the timeframe? Still Soon? Smh

We will rule the world... bit by bit.
cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:34:09 AM

I'd buy a few just for the name. lol  Grin

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
theheolyn

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:41:04 PM

I'd buy a few just for the name. lol  Grin

If that's the name you like, you'd better hurry up Grin
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:51:23 PM

Soon, soon, soon. That's all I hear. I have soon ptsd from other coins that didn't deliver. When is the timeframe? Still Soon? Smh

Yes.  SOON.

You can all pick up your jaws from the floor come xmas time.

Shocked Cool
twtrader

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:07:39 PM

On the WBB website, in the NEWS section, they kindly share their plans for 2016. Would actually be considerate if they could take 10 minutes of their time to share the current situation, out of respect for their coinholders.
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:34:50 AM

On the WBB website, in the NEWS section, they kindly share their plans for 2016. Would actually be considerate if they could take 10 minutes of their time to share the current situation, out of respect for their coinholders.

If you check out https://www.dlsag.ch/ you can see a working demo and white paper.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Kasp1

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:33:32 PM

Hi there,

I am really excited about this project, but as there is not much information yet: When will these coins be available?
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:52:43 AM

Hi there,

I am really excited about this project, but as there is not much information yet: When will these coins be available?

Final test wallet will be done by users on slack from Monday then depending on any bugs a maximum of two weeks before final release.
Then we start shopping for Lambos

NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:59:50 AM

Hi there,

Final test wallet will be done by users on slack from Monday then depending on any bugs a maximum of two weeks before final release.
Then we start shopping for Lambos

We better be shopping!  lol
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

Can we leave our coins in cold storage?

Will Bittrex be returning our coins?

No

They will be running on the old chain the new one is totally different you will have a few months to swap over and I am pretty sure you can get new wallet and move to that from old one but easiest way is to move them to 1ex.trade then back to new wallet.
Most of us now just have coins on 1ex and the swap will be automatic.They are in cold storage there and as it will be the only place they will be traded and new tech allows rollbacks they are safe.
Then when V5 wallet comes out and you download it can go back to cold storage, though I believe we have some sort of POS inbuilt somewhere so may be a benefit in keeping it open. All will become apparent in next two weeks

For Trex I think you just need to start a support ticket to have the coins sent to your address, It wont be listed there again so you will have to do that.

Smiley

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:23:53 PM

Coinholders are uptodate on slack, there is also dslag webpage. Dev mentioned many times he won't treat Bitcointalk as the main channel for the news.
DYODR before posting such statements, otherwise it is FUD.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

Can we leave our coins in cold storage?

Will Bittrex be returning our coins?
Please withdraw your coins from Bittrex asap. Either to your WBB wallet or to 1ex.trade exchange. That is the only exchange that will be performing the swap.

Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:26:03 PM

i suggest ppl move their WBB coins off of all current exchanges ASAP before you lose them for good! - just move them to 1ex.trade or to current v. 4.5 wallet (v.5 wallet soon!)

things are really moving with the project and about to pop...as is the price Cheesy Wink - you are NOT GOING TO WANT TO LOSE THOSE WBB COINS!

fair warning!

WBB'ers in the coming months be like...

https://media.giphy.com/media/S3Ot3hZ5bcy8o/giphy.gif

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GRR

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:20:06 PM

i suggest ppl move their WBB coins off of all current exchanges ASAP before you lose them for good! - just move them to 1ex.trade or to current v. 4.5 wallet (v.5 wallet soon!)

things are really moving with the project and about to pop...as is the price Cheesy Wink - you are NOT GOING TO WANT TO LOSE THOSE WBB COINS!

fair warning!

Same story for years. Don't believe the nonsense.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:36:24 AM

fair warning!

Same story for years. Don't believe the nonsense.

Please rethink what you have just said and slap yourself for being a dummy, can you not see non stop work from this dev as we all can?  Maybe try join slack and see.  Real working things needs time!!! 
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

Given that there has been no market price for the WBB coin for many weeks and lack of transparency from the management team, I consider WBB a failed investment especially when compared with other coins in my portfolio like Bitcoin, Verge or Factom which have done well since my purchases in April 2017.

I reviewed the white paper https://www.dlsag.ch/assets/wp/DLS_PUB_Barracuda_2017_Blockchain_V1.0_%7B88F5D5CC-F6FE-4FF4-9DD0-22E03F664839%7D.pdf and was unable to find any evidence of tangible clients or competitive advantages versus what Factom is already doing. They have generic use cases, but no specifics. 

Does anyone on the board have insight into what the bull case for DLS (assume the ticker symbol will change) will be once this starts trading?

This link has some history behind the project.https://microcapcrypto.com/wbb/ which may be helpful.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:50:21 PM

I consider WBB a failed investment

Looks like you made up your mind.   Cheesy
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:21:21 PM

I consider WBB a failed investment

Looks like you made up your mind.   Cheesy

Yes therefore you should dump all your WBB on YoBit ASAP, before the new wallet is released definitely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: