Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28932 times)
Kasp1

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:32:08 AM

Can WBB be bought somewhere right now?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

Yobit
Novaexchange

If you decide to buy I strongly suggest moving immediately to 1EX.trade or v4.5 wallet.  WBB is being converted to new blockchain soon and you do not want your coins stuck on an exchange, you will lose them.
newtybar

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

Next year at this time it will still be soon Undecided

I is reasonable to feel that way, it has been a prolonged process and certain aspects have taken longer than initially expected.
but on the plus side the time has been spent ironing out any possible issues and gaining real world customers on a totally new take on blockchain tech.
Think of it like a reverse ICO. but one where they spent their own money developing it and fairly mining it.
it will be released as a final product ready to go, not trickle fed like a lot of other projects funded by people in ICOs

Who are the real world customers? 

Not being sarcastic, just want to know.
NetTime

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:29:08 PM

Large business, corporations. 
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:55:39 PM

Large business, corporations. 

I believe it was mentioned some have already signed up, just wondering if they were names we recognize.
NetTime

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:45:54 PM

Yes but all under NDA currently.
bamoqi

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

How to join the slack? I can't find any link.
Welds1977

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:13:13 AM

slack? I can't find any link.
i believe new slack invites are closed at the moment.
GRR

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

How confidence inspiring! Funny to see this crap still around.
A.Dong12

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:51:10 AM

thanks for trust on that news  Cheesy Cheesy wow ~~~~
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:21:04 PM

It is to prevent crap like you from joining.
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:25:02 PM

play nice ppl  Cool
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:08:31 AM

In a year we will still be at same sitiation than now. Have fun I'm selling this shit now  Smiley
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:43:14 AM

In a year we will still be at same sitiation than now. Have fun I'm selling this shit now  Smiley
You will kick yourself for not waiting another month. The new website is up for DLS AG if you hadn't noticed

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
GRR

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:32:10 AM

Don't worry, I made tons of money with other serious projects like ARK and syscoin, while you chose to hold this crap.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:46:01 PM

Don't worry, I made tons of money with other serious projects like ARK and syscoin, while you chose to hold this crap.

good, do you want a fucking cookie?!

guess what, most ppl in wbb also did very well since it was super cheap for a long time and in the past 6-9 months rocketed up, so they're more than happy holding but i'm sure sold off a bit which is fine.  sure could have made money in other coins but in many instances could have lost too.  holding wbb now and in the coming months when everything releases will be a HUGE benefit.....watch and see.  

don't like it? leave.  or keep holding oversold, manipulated to hell, bazillion-coin-count sys shit (if they ever intergate anything legit LOL) and well ARK...i guess it's half decent but again "serious project"...lol, that's a stretch.  there's are very very few alts that are serious and legit projects that'll soon have real world use/main stream adoption by business...and wbb (DLS) is one of them.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GRR

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

guess what, most ppl in wbb also did very well since it was super cheap for a long time and in the past 6-9 months rocketed up, so they're more than happy holding but i'm sure sold off a bit which is fine.  sure could have made money in other coins but in many instances could have lost too.  holding wbb now and in the coming months when everything releases will be a HUGE benefit.....watch and see.  

don't like it? leave.  or keep holding oversold, manipulated to hell, bazillion-coin-count sys shit (if they ever intergate anything legit LOL) and well ARK...i guess it's half decent but again "serious project"...lol, that's a stretch.  there's are very very few alts that are serious and legit projects that'll soon have real world use/main stream adoption by business...and wbb (DLS) is one of them.

Haha. "did very well" "Rocketed up" Such nifty terms for such a shitty performance. You are like a fucking madman, promoting this shitty coin for years now, luring people into this crap. Yes, I don't fucking like it, and that is why I don't shut up to warn others. Your fucking opinion about sys and ark does not matter in the slightest way, because lots of people made much money, while you didn't with your shitcoin. So you're wrong in that regard, no matter what crap you "argue".

However, let's look at the facts. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wild-beast-block/

WBB is 1.45$ now. It gained fucking nothing in the recent 100b market cap increase. It was higher in May 2017. It is even lower than its all time high. It was delisted from Bittrex because it was prone to hacking attacks. It fell from about rank 120 to 283. It is pathetic and gets more attention than it should. Just because you're arguing with everybody like a madman doesn't make it better. It only raises the suspicion that you are an enormous bagholder.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:36:40 PM

guess what, most ppl in wbb also did very well since it was super cheap for a long time and in the past 6-9 months rocketed up, so they're more than happy holding but i'm sure sold off a bit which is fine.  sure could have made money in other coins but in many instances could have lost too.  holding wbb now and in the coming months when everything releases will be a HUGE benefit.....watch and see.  

don't like it? leave.  or keep holding oversold, manipulated to hell, bazillion-coin-count sys shit (if they ever intergate anything legit LOL) and well ARK...i guess it's half decent but again "serious project"...lol, that's a stretch.  there's are very very few alts that are serious and legit projects that'll soon have real world use/main stream adoption by business...and wbb (DLS) is one of them.

Haha. "did very well" "Rocketed up" Such nifty terms for such a shitty performance. You are like a fucking madman, promoting this shitty coin for years now, luring people into this crap. Yes, I don't fucking like it, and that is why I don't shut up to warn others. Your fucking opinion about sys and ark does not matter in the slightest way, because lots of people made much money, while you didn't with your shitcoin. So you're wrong in that regard, no matter what crap you "argue".

However, let's look at the facts. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wild-beast-block/

WBB is 1.45$ now. It gained fucking nothing in the recent 100b market cap increase. It was higher in May 2017. It is even lower than its all time high. It was delisted from Bittrex because it was prone to hacking attacks. It fell from about rank 120 to 283. It is pathetic and gets more attention than it should. Just because you're arguing with everybody like a madman doesn't make it better. It only raises the suspicion that you are an enormous bagholder.

lmao man it's posts like these i will save and cherish in due time Smiley
if you knew anything re. long term plans of this project and how this dev/tech worked you'd realize how wrong YOU are.

not even gonna bother commenting on the rest since it's irrelevant, this was never a major "traders" coin - if you're such a pro you should realize that lol...this is one to put btc into and wait for moon.  it had some play in it but was never one to BE that kinda coin...doesn't matter what i say ppl do/risk as they wish.  talk to all the bagholders of other coins who bought tops over the past 6 months is more like it.  oh don't worry many of us "bagholders" are doing just fine thanks.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GRR

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

if you knew anything re. long term plans of this project and how this dev/tech worked you'd realize how wrong YOU are.

not even gonna bother commenting on the rest since it's irrelevant, this was never a major "traders" coin - if you're such a pro you should realize that lol...this is one to put btc into and wait for moon.  it had some play in it but was never one to BE that kinda coin...doesn't matter what i say ppl do/risk as they wish.  talk to all the bagholders of other coins who bought tops over the past 6 months is more like it.  oh don't worry many of us "bagholders" are doing just fine thanks.

Yeah, you can save what you want and cherish again in another 3 years. Your continuing shill talk over months is sad, you're trying too hard. But your reaction like that of a rabid dog to some criticism is enough of a statement itself. One should be wary about projects with "front people" like yourself.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:10:33 PM

Yeah, you can save what you want and cherish again in another 3 years. Your continuing shill talk over months is sad, you're trying too hard. But your reaction like that of a rabid dog to some criticism is enough of a statement itself. One should be wary about projects with "front people" like yourself.

lol holy facepalm. you don't get it, it's ok.  can't help a person with tunnel vision.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: