Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28941 times)
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

We are approaching soon faster than before.  Sooner than we think. 
surferdudemi

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:51:36 AM

We are approaching soon faster than before.  Sooner than we think. 

Soon sooner ... or soon^2  ?
yahata144

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:48 AM

Price rise is mostly because more people are finding out about it and and 2.2 mil coins in circulation with no one selling
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

Price rise is mostly because more people are finding out about it and and 2.2 mil coins in circulation with no one selling

Too many people finding out about (coin name redacted) too early.  The first rule about Soon Club is that you don't talk about Soon Club.  The second rule about Soon Club is you don't talk about Soon Club.

Soon.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

...for real this time...

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
superbronze119

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

This coin seems pretty cool, I'll have to read into it a bit more when I have the time but I am all about privacy coins I think they will have big value in the future (which is part of the reason why I am participating in the deeponion airdrop)
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

I have been wrong in the past and when I am, I own up to that fact.  I have been wrong about soon.

It should have been really really super soon, soon.  I apologize and humbly beg for forgiveness.
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

I was able to hack until February 28, and then booted. No explanation. Maybe because I never wrote. But the new name of the WBB was to be opened on March 1 for slackers. I am very disappointed with how to get a boot and do not have any news, except how it should be revealed "soon". Nevertheless, I still believe in this project and will buy more if the price is lower. I think that his people are panicking in a sudden radio silence.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

...wait, WBB rebranded and nobody knows to what? Or will it rebrand? What's with people having a balance? Wasn't the WBB dev working on a blockchain-focussed OS?

I am completely confused. Seen this project around for the last years, then it suddenly vanished, now this...what's going on here?
surferdudemi

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

...wait, WBB rebranded and nobody knows to what? Or will it rebrand? What's with people having a balance? Wasn't the WBB dev working on a blockchain-focussed OS?

I am completely confused. Seen this project around for the last years, then it suddenly vanished, now this...what's going on here?

So very soon
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

I can see how all of this would be incredibly confusing for the casual observers.  If you aren't on the slack or checking the news feed of the website, you pretty much get no info.  But that's how the company wants it until the official rollout in the next few weeks.
vivuta110

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:31:11 PM

Been a long time coming for this coin/project so I thnk next few months he will show what he has and it will be huge vs. most current coin projects, both small and big name ones
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

as usual the underdog takes awhile to break through...the next few weeks and months hopefully people realize what wbb is offering and doing.  shit above and beyond even what ETH and LISK offer.  boom!  real anon/secure/decentralized in its TRUEST form.

Thanks for the tip. I'm looking through the thread now for details on the secure chat. If you can answer these questions:

1. How secure is it?
2. How thorough is the deletion of deleted messages?
3. Is it just one-to-one, or are there chatrooms?
3a) If there are chatrooms, how are they set up? Can new ones be set up?

Thanks!
if indeed all your questions are answered, can you guarantee that this project will run well and not end with fraud? I guess what you are questioning is not enough to guarantee an ICO will run well and be susceptible
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

Technically, we aren't even really supposed to be talking about it at the devs request.  They don't want hype.  They want an actual working final product out before they even think about getting it listed all over the place.
ttookk

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

Technically, we aren't even really supposed to be talking about it at the devs request.  They don't want hype.  They want an actual working final product out before they even think about getting it listed all over the place.

Fair enough. I think it's a somewhat weird reasoning for a supposedly open source project, but ok. But do you guys have any point of contact, anything to learn more?
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

Fair enough. I think it's a somewhat weird reasoning for a supposedly open source project, but ok. But do you guys have any point of contact, anything to learn more?

It might have started open source but it isn't now.  This is not what I would call your normal crypto project. 
ttookk

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:22 AM

It might have started open source but it isn't now.  This is not what I would call your normal crypto project. 

In my world, "crypto" and "not open source" are pretty much mutually exclusive. I mean, I guess if you want to keep the first mover advantage, it's fair to stay closed source until you go public, but having a live blockchain and little to no public looking time is all kinds of problematic.
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

In my world, "crypto" and "not open source" are pretty much mutually exclusive. I mean, I guess if you want to keep the first mover advantage, it's fair to stay closed source until you go public, but having a live blockchain and little to no public looking time is all kinds of problematic.

They aren't going after the public...  yet.  There is a ton of info about the interface for both the business and public side right on the company website.  You can even see which industries have invited them to conferences to speak about their blockchain solution for big businesses and human services applications. 

It's getting exciting for those of us in the know!   Cool
ttookk

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

They aren't going after the public...  yet.  There is a ton of info about the interface for both the business and public side right on the company website.  You can even see which industries have invited them to conferences to speak about their blockchain solution for big businesses and human services applications. 

It's getting exciting for those of us in the know!   Cool

What is the companies website?

All the links i have found so far are stonecold dead.

Or is that something you are not supposed to let the public know for now?
nick.cao

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

That was funny re. Vitalik and such comments re. WBB, but hey that is some nice free exposure by the big man of ETH (even if ETH still crappy! LOL).   Maybe he can take some time to read into DLS and see just how epic it gonna be and really comment legit and good on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: