Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NPT] Neptunium | Cryptonight PoW | Secure, Anonymous and Community-focused  (Read 48452 times)
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:36:14 AM

Interesting, and good for you for making a pure proof-of-work with no premine.  Not sure what your goal is, other than to get the inevitable Cryptonote altcoin race started, but you got my attention.

Can someone show the coin distribution on a graph by year?  When will the coin be 'mined out'?  How does it propose to continue rewarding miners without a perpetual tail emission?  Or does this aim to be a deflationary asset in the cryptonote world? 

When exchanges?
i hope soon!
15000 satoshi is a good start for this I think

no it is not, 20k satoshi is the minimum for this, you can do 200 coin per day with 3 gpu that can earn you 0.04 with etheruem or more

Please stop speculating on a price for this coin.  It's currently not on any exchange.  If it makes it to one the market will set the price

yeah agreed, atleast this point the coin is 0 value because it has no market so price speculation is unneeded

I am interested in speculating and buying some of this for the future, but I have no interest in mining it currently.  However I would be interested in purchasing something like 100 to 500 XMR worth (0.25 to 1 BTC).  The thing is though that even Aeon (another Cryptonote) is only going for 4000 to 5000 satoshi and it is much more established.  I could see paying 3000 satoshi each for this coin, but no more at the moment - it doesn't even have an exchange.

Yeah, but you are forgetting that they have lot of more total supply, we will see what happens when we get listed on market Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
coomme

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:49:12 PM

any other plan ?
like gpu mine ?
Vaccomondus

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:52:37 PM

Interesting, and good for you for making a pure proof-of-work with no premine.  Not sure what your goal is, other than to get the inevitable Cryptonote altcoin race started, but you got my attention.

Can someone show the coin distribution on a graph by year?  When will the coin be 'mined out'?  How does it propose to continue rewarding miners without a perpetual tail emission?  Or does this aim to be a deflationary asset in the cryptonote world? 

When exchanges?
i hope soon!

no it is not, 20k satoshi is the minimum for this, you can do 200 coin per day with 3 gpu that can earn you 0.04 with etheruem or more

Please stop speculating on a price for this coin.  It's currently not on any exchange.  If it makes it to one the market will set the price

yeah agreed, atleast this point the coin is 0 value because it has no market so price speculation is unneeded

I am interested in speculating and buying some of this for the future, but I have no interest in mining it currently.  However I would be interested in purchasing something like 100 to 500 XMR worth (0.25 to 1 BTC).  The thing is though that even Aeon (another Cryptonote) is only going for 4000 to 5000 satoshi and it is much more established.  I could see paying 3000 satoshi each for this coin, but no more at the moment - it doesn't even have an exchange.

like it was said at 3k satoshi it's not worth to mine, we can only produce a small amount of this per day because the block reward is very small
onnz423

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:53:24 PM

any other plan ?
like gpu mine ?
GPU mining is avaible,

http://46.101.187.55/#getting_started

There is nvidia miner, i dont think amd miner works.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
onnz423

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:56:22 PM

When exchanges?
i hope soon!

like it was said at 3k satoshi it's not worth to mine, we can only produce a small amount of this per day because the block reward is very small

yeah i dont think so either, 3000 sat is nout nearly enough for me to sell for, thats just outrageous price

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Pkzone

Activity: 154

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:16:11 PM

any other plan ?
like gpu mine ?
GPU mining is avaible,

Lies, a AMD miner exists but it's closed-source.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638915.0
And here you go.
Why don't people first google before sending a message  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

onnz423

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:22:10 PM

any other plan ?
like gpu mine ?
GPU mining is avaible,

And here you go.
Why don't people first google before sending a message  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

There was some problem with the amd miner if i remember correctly, it did not accept neptium address because it was "wrong format" if i remember right, not sure if anyone has found a workaround for it. Roll Eyes

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:25:17 PM

any other plan ?
like gpu mine ?
GPU mining is avaible,

And here you go.

There was some problem with the amd miner if i remember correctly, it did not accept neptium address because it was "wrong format" if i remember right, not sure if anyone has found a workaround for it. Roll Eyes
Well, Claymore ATI Miner won't accept neptunium addresses is a lie, it must be the mining pool that didn't accept it.

onnz423

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:26:58 PM

any other plan ?
like gpu mine ?
GPU mining is avaible,

And here you go.

Well, Claymore ATI Miner won't accept neptunium addresses is a lie, it must be the mining pool that didn't accept it.

So it works for you? weird, i have not met anyone with working Claymore ATI miner

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Pkzone

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:42:50 PM

any other plan ?
like gpu mine ?
GPU mining is avaible,

And here you go.

So it works for you? weird, i have not met anyone with working Claymore ATI miner
Oh wait, it worked for me the last time I used it.

onnz423

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:57:06 PM

any other plan ?
like gpu mine ?
GPU mining is avaible,

And here you go.

Oh wait, it worked for me the last time I used it.

Well, what i have heard its not working because its complaining about address, do you mind sharing how did you get over that?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
coomme

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:43:13 PM

bter.com should be a exchange choice  Tongue , some cryptenote coin , xdn , xmr, on trade there
Neptunium (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:43:02 PM

I'm planning on a 100-300NPT giveaway for new users to boost interest in our coin! I will be donating all my pool's profits towards the giveaway. So far, I'm at 100NPT (https://i.imgur.com/XgDtQGJ.png)

You can also donate any amount to Np3axdFSh6TcKdaWcbPSyH4v2ZTQqr6gbXLDbeDeFkFvjFjfpad7gfxHy67ya8Ybq5ZMvzAajQW6shj MCzFZVvXu2xuoYMzuQ. Any donators over 5NPT will be thanked on our website, and any donators over 10NPT can add a note to be displayed next to their donation on the website. All donations will go towards the giveaway!
Please PM me if you donated with your desired name and note. Wink

You can also help by mining at http://52.0.30.115/. All of my profits from the small 5% pool fee will go toward the giveaway.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

I'm planning on a 100-300NPT giveaway for new users to boost interest in our coin! I will be donating all my pool's profits towards the giveaway. So far, I'm at 100NPT (https://i.imgur.com/XgDtQGJ.png)

You can also donate any amount to Np3axdFSh6TcKdaWcbPSyH4v2ZTQqr6gbXLDbeDeFkFvjFjfpad7gfxHy67ya8Ybq5ZMvzAajQW6shj MCzFZVvXu2xuoYMzuQ. Any donators over 5NPT will be thanked on our website, and any donators over 10NPT can add a note to be displayed next to their donation on the website. All donations will go towards the giveaway!

You can also help by mining at http://52.0.30.115/. All of my profits from the small 5% pool fee will go toward the giveaway.

Good idea! Btw dev, do u have plan for yobit exchange?! Do u have miner for Amd gpu?
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 07:51:13 PM

Good idea! Btw dev, do u have plan for yobit exchange?! Do u have miner for Amd gpu?

great news dev how can we take part in the giveaway?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Just dont do the giveaway on this thread else the mods will delete it.
Neptunium (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:03:59 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 08:18:11 PM by Neptunium

Thanks for the advice. The exact date isn't yet decided, but I'm thinking in the next few days. I'll post the giveaway on neptunium.xyz when I decide the time and link it here. if you've been already mining Neptunium, the giveaway won't be much. My goal is to give 1-5NPT to whoever wants to join depending on their followers and activity, and for entry ask to share Neptunium on a social network or blog.
Neptunium (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:52:09 PM

Yobit doesn't support Cryptonote as far as I know, but I've talked with another new exchange that may be interested. Wink No AMD GPU miner as of yet, BUT MinerGate's "Other" option may work. I don't think anybody has tested it with AMD yet, so I'd appreciate if you try.
tontorus

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:14:31 PM

Dev, please check PM.
coomme

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:22:13 PM

You can also donate any amount to Np3axdFSh6TcKdaWcbPSyH4v2ZTQqr6gbXLDbeDeFkFvjFjfpad7gfxHy67ya8Ybq5ZMvzAajQW6shj MCzFZVvXu2xuoYMzuQ.

--------
how to type PaymentID to dev? I had mined some Neptunium. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: