Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NPT] Neptunium | Cryptonight PoW | Secure, Anonymous and Community-focused  (Read 48452 times)
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:33:36 AM

what time can exchange on bittrex ?

We do not have even block explorer, so not anytime soon Tongue

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:42:06 PM

I m still mine   Grin

and now , I v got 20000+ NPT, include donated to dev 4000+

sooooo easy to mine , lower diff,  poor miner, and large reward  Grin Grin

yes easy, but no value = waste of electricity, if you want to pay my electricity i'll mine for dev too

qun_sha

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:59:24 PM

For AMD users, good news, there is miner for OpenCL. "https://github.com/wolf9466/wolf-xmr-miner/releases". It is not working with latest AMD drivers, i have tested driver version 15.201.1151.1008, it's working.
You are welcome to mine my pool: http://eu-pool.mine.nu/
[01:57:56] Error -61 when calling clCreateBuffer to create hash scratchpads buff
er.
driver version : 14.301.1001.0

coomme

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:23:49 PM

I m still mine   Grin

yes easy, but no value = waste of electricity, if you want to pay my electricity i'll mine for dev too

I didn't found any value, just support dev to run NPT network, now it's decided by dev
Muhkel

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 08:40:35 AM

For AMD users, good news, there is miner for OpenCL. "https://github.com/wolf9466/wolf-xmr-miner/releases". It is not working with latest AMD drivers, i have tested driver version 15.201.1151.1008, it's working.
[01:57:56] Error -61 when calling clCreateBuffer to create hash scratchpads buff
er.

Try to updatee driver to 15.... For me, windows 10 default istallable driver was 15.201.1151.1008
Muhkel

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 12:50:37 PM

I m still mine   Grin

sooooo easy to mine , lower diff,  poor miner, and large reward  Grin Grin

Yep that is the reason why i keep mining, we maybe still have a chance. Does not look too promising from dev's side tho. Starts feling like the dev has abanonded us.

This for sure that dev have abandon us, he's pool don't work either! This is pity that all bounties are he's hand. 
onnz423

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:36:14 PM

I m still mine   Grin

Yep that is the reason why i keep mining, we maybe still have a chance. Does not look too promising from dev's side tho. Starts feling like the dev has abanonded us.

This for sure that dev have abandon us, he's pool don't work either! This is pity that all bounties are he's hand. 

So what do you think? should we take community takeover or stop mining and let him lick his fingers with worthless coins?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:38:54 PM

I m still mine   Grin

So what do you think? should we take community takeover or stop mining and let him lick his fingers with worthless coins?

Give him a few more days, maybe a week or so.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:42:41 PM

er.

https://github.com/wolf9466/wolf-xmr-miner/blob/master/README.md

If you get an error about clCreateBuffer - lower your rawintensity. See the example config xmr.conf for details.

Generally, you want to raise rawintensity as high as it will go without error - but remember, 2MiB of GPU RAM is needed for every work-item.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:07:20 AM

I m still mine   Grin

I pm'ed the dev and received a reply about a week ago.  He said he was still supporting the coin.  At this time the coin is still functioning so no immediate support is needed.  But for this coin to do anything it will need some innovative improvements that other cryptonote coins are not doing.  That takes time for development and some of us actually have families, property, and other responsibilities that make it hard to devote 100% of time on working on developing.  The only individual that has done any development other than the original dev is lulworm and their work on the block explorer which we still don't have.  Myself and a few others setting up a pool doesn't count as development since all we did was change a few parameters on already developed open source software.

Talk about taking over the coin is premature.  If you did what would you do then?  Without a plan a takeover is meaningless.  
3worlduser

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:35:43 AM

According to slb there is an open source block explorer

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3420

I was playing with Cryptonote, fork a coin, compile, set-up a seed-node on my local network even I set-up a mining pool, never figured out how to make the web front-end work but when I point my miners to the virtual server, they in fact mine together, but the block explorer is way out of my league , I have a lot of free time and I really want to learn more about crypto, if somebody can put me in the right direction I can dedicate my time in that, as I was already doing it with my fork coins and to my newbie eyes the code of Neptunium is not that different from the original Cryptonote code (to my newbie eyes)

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:02:36 AM

According to slb there is an open source block explorer

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3420

I was playing with Cryptonote, fork a coin, compile, set-up a seed-node on my local network even I set-up a mining pool, never figured out how to make the web front-end work but when I point my miners to the virtual server, they in fact mine together, but the block explorer is way out of my league , I have a lot of free time and I really want to learn more about crypto, if somebody can put me in the right direction I can dedicate my time in that, as I was already doing it with my fork coins and to my newbie eyes the code of Neptunium is not that different from the original Cryptonote code (to my newbie eyes)

Well damn!  I didn't know that existed.  Thanks for bringing it to attention.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:39:12 AM

If there is anyone that mined on my pool 104.156.253.111 that isn't going to be mining anymore and has a pending payout of less than 1 NPT let me know and I will send them out.  I don't want to keep your coins.  You mined them. 

your pool will  be colsed ?
bad news ...
and Why don't you stick to it

Not closing the pool just want to make sure people get their coins.  I have a 1 coin minimum payout and there are many that haven't mined for almost a month that are below that threshold.  I'll just send out payments to anyone who hasn't mined in two weeks and send out the small payments again after a couple weeks.  I don't want their coins.  They don't belong to me.

I made payouts to anyone that mined on my pool with balances of .001 up to .999999999.  I have a minimum payout of 1 coin to reduce the dust transactions and because I can't see making regular payouts for amounts less than that.  The fact that the coin has a low block reward is no reason to send out payments that cause problems later on when trying to send coins. 

So everyone should have everything they mined. 
onnz423

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:25:34 AM

I m still mine   Grin

I pm'ed the dev and received a reply about a week ago.  He said he was still supporting the coin.  At this time the coin is still functioning so no immediate support is needed.  But for this coin to do anything it will need some innovative improvements that other cryptonote coins are not doing.  That takes time for development and some of us actually have families, property, and other responsibilities that make it hard to devote 100% of time on working on developing.  The only individual that has done any development other than the original dev is lulworm and their work on the block explorer which we still don't have.  Myself and a few others setting up a pool doesn't count as development since all we did was change a few parameters on already developed open source software.

Talk about taking over the coin is premature.  If you did what would you do then?  Without a plan a takeover is meaningless.  

Premature? Dev has not been here for ages. It has been many weeks since he was in touch with community, and look at his pool. Its already down, and no notice about it. So we can reconsider actually what is going on here.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
onnz423

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:53:34 AM

Shutting down my pool right now, please do stop mining well before, every pending payment will be paid out right now

Edit: last 2 pending block will be paid out when i wake up Smiley Thanks for everyone who has been mining at my pool, it has been a great ride

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
rigging

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:44:20 AM

Shutting down my pool right now, please do stop mining well before, every pending payment will be paid out right now

Edit: last 2 pending block will be paid out when i wake up Smiley Thanks for everyone who has been mining at my pool, it has been a great ride
NPT is a good coin,Dev shoud be more active here.

██████    ... ANTSHARES, DIGITAL ASSETS FOR EVERYONE  ...    ██████
████    ... ANTSHARES ICO STARTS AUGUST 8th  ...     ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ANTSHARES     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ (https://antshares.com/?ref=rigging)
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:05:01 PM

WTS my 8 NPT Cheesy
R.I.P Neptunium (2016-2016)
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:20:28 PM

RIP

Ill buy coins @ 500 sats for old time sakes
Neptunium (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:00:49 PM

I'm still here and will pay off existing bounties and donations to the community when needed. Yes, support has been very lackluster but Neptunium is still very premature in development and there's no serious problems.

It's a nonprofit project I've started but unfortunately have been too busy to maintain in the past month. My nodes and website is still running, and I'm still here. I'll dedicate today and tomorrow starting from around 3PM to around 12-3AM EST to address concerns, help out, and work on the block explorer.

@lulworm, you and anyone else is free to make your own developments and contributions to the project and take credit and potential profit for whatever you do. I will support any change the community supports.

Join our Freenode IRC at 6:00PM today to discuss any concerns and what we should focus on next.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:55:55 PM

I'm still here and will pay off existing bounties and donations to the community when needed. Yes, support has been very lackluster but Neptunium is still very premature in development and there's no serious problems.

It's a nonprofit project I've started but unfortunately have been too busy to maintain in the past month. My nodes and website is still running, and I'm still here. I'll dedicate today and tomorrow starting from around 3PM to around 12-3AM EST to address concerns, help out, and work on the block explorer.

@lulworm, you and anyone else is free to make your own developments and contributions to the project and take credit and potential profit for whatever you do. I will support any change the community supports.

Join our Freenode IRC at 6:00PM today to discuss any concerns and what we should focus on next.

Good to see you around.

6pm which timezone?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: