Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:45:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEME][PEPE] Memetic / PepeCoin - UPDATE 3.1.1.0 - POS - MN - KEKDAQ DEX  (Read 256194 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pepeteam (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 270

PepeCoin / Memetic Developers

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:42:29 AM

any date for holokek ?

no release date as of yet.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

Memetic (Pepecoin) added to list of hosted masternodes - Welcome to Node-VPS Smiley

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
alichang

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:32:28 PM

how many coins does this masternode earn per day ?

Chuck Norris knows Victoria's secret.
redditarco

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:08:45 PM

whats the deal,
bittrex wallet offline
and coin not showing on cryptopia
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

IN REGARDS TO HOLOKEK, THAT WILL MUCH EASIER TO WHIP UP THAN GETTING KEKDAQ AT TOP NOTCH CAPABILITIES.  HOWEVER, ONCE KEKDAQ IS FULLY OPERATIONAL AND PROMOTION BEGINS TO GATHER THE ARTIST TROLLS OF THE INTERNET WE WILL START THAT.  THIS ISN'T SET IN STONE BUT REE AGENT HAS MENTIONED TO MAKE THE HOLOKEK WEBSITE/PHONE APP WON'T BE THAT HARD REALLY.  VERY EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE GUYS, MY OWN PERSONAL GOAL IS TO HELP THIS COIN BECOME THE KING OF THE MEMETIC ART MARKET SO I'M NOT GOIN ANYWHERE.  STAY TUNED.

- GBT
redditarco

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:49:51 PM

IN REGARDS TO HOLOKEK, THAT WILL MUCH EASIER TO WHIP UP THAN GETTING KEKDAQ AT TOP NOTCH CAPABILITIES.  HOWEVER, ONCE KEKDAQ IS FULLY OPERATIONAL AND PROMOTION BEGINS TO GATHER THE ARTIST TROLLS OF THE INTERNET WE WILL START THAT.  THIS ISN'T SET IN STONE BUT REE AGENT HAS MENTIONED TO MAKE THE HOLOKEK WEBSITE/PHONE APP WON'T BE THAT HARD REALLY.  VERY EXCITED FOR THE FUTURE GUYS, MY OWN PERSONAL GOAL IS TO HELP THIS COIN BECOME THE KING OF THE MEMETIC ART MARKET SO I'M NOT GOIN ANYWHERE.  STAY TUNED.

- GBT

cool sounds good, the coin has a lot of features that what caught my interest, why is the bittrex wallet offline? or better yet when will it be back on line so folks can download coins?
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

eat my shaft

faggetz

pepeteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:51:25 AM

whats the deal,
bittrex wallet offline

we just a successful hardfork but alot of old wallets running so until chain a bit more healthy with more ppl updated it will be rude to ask to bittrex or cryptopia to deal with the issues, honestly time is the factor here, its been getting smoother so far ill update once its back online
pepeteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:53:28 AM

how many coins does this masternode earn per day ?

37.5% from PoW and 37.5% from PoS sooo
5.625 or .33 MEME per reward 1440 blocks in a day divide by the number of mastertoads on network and you can get the ROI
pepeteam (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:31:12 AM

whats the deal,
bittrex wallet offline

we just a successful hardfork but alot of old wallets running so until chain a bit more healthy with more ppl updated it will be rude to ask to bittrex or cryptopia to deal with the issues, honestly time is the factor here, its been getting smoother so far ill update once its back online

it seems that is something you should post up front  vs having new folks buy coins then find out they are stuck on the exchange and no time frame when that will change ?

should be a day or so, its upto bittrex the chain is working fine, im making a few more more nodes 2 for USA and 1 for EU right now that should help too.
page90cixi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:48:28 AM

JACKOLANTERN HARDFORK UPDATE No. 2 *MANDATORY*

NEW Update v2.5.1.0 --  MANDATORY UPDATE 2.5.1.0

Bumps protocol version and disconnects all old protocol versions from network.
Stake diff hardfork fix.

Much needed update, nice to see old protocol being bumped off the network eheheheh

meme price go up
CS86

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:11:49 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 02:40:06 PM by CS86

Hi,

is there a solution for the stucking sync? I'd like to setup two Masternodes, on one VPS the wallet syncs, on the other VPS and my local wallet, the sync stucks. I already tried the snapshot and tried my own one with the working VPS. But it didn't help. I got over 7 connections and getpeerinfo shows they are all new wallets.

Edit: Okay did everthing a few times again and now it works.
smutboy420

Activity: 341

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:51:48 PM

Hi,

is there a solution for the stucking sync? I'd like to setup two Masternodes, on one VPS the wallet syncs, on the other VPS and my local wallet, the sync stucks. I already tried the snapshot and tried my own one with the working VPS. But it didn't help. I got over 7 connections and getpeerinfo shows they are all new wallets.

Edit: Okay did everthing a few times again and now it works.

Ya yesterday seemed to be a real bumpy day and real hit and miss with a lot of people not able to synch or going for hours stalled and not moveing threw the blocks..   But there are more modes connection and more people getting the most recent wallets running.  and its starting to smooth out big time as of last night. and will prob only get better in the next few days to come.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
esabel

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

Been waiting for this one to get posted!What new projects has the team been expanding recently?
zainblaze

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:14:32 PM

in the "social" telegram room this is a normal thing!

is this the kind of image u want to promote for your Memetic (MEME) coin?

is there something mentally wrong with this person?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"GrounBEEFtaxi:
EVERYONE BE SURE TO SAY THE WORD NIGGER EVERY MORNING THANKS
 THE NEW HOT WORD OF THE DECADE
 AHHAHAHHAH
 PEWDIEPIE.......ACCIDENTALLY BREAKING DOWN THE CONDITIONING"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racism is a big deal. I will liquidate my assets if this type of convo happens in the community.

Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:04:35 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 04:26:34 PM by Rumhurius

more healthy nodes, pow and banning old clients completly from the new chain could help.

OFC you would need the exchanges onboard before, if doing so.

i get stuck every damn time even with the latest client.
just Annoying

maybe it balances it out by itself over time.

DL new Wallet and run it as much as you can guys.

in case it syncs up at all... lel

btw: keep the normies seperated from the redpilled ones and.....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You can still eat muh shaft  !

skov86

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

whats the deal,
bittrex wallet offline

it seems that is something you should post up front  vs having new folks buy coins then find out they are stuck on the exchange and no time frame when that will change ?

should be a day or so, its upto bittrex the chain is working fine, im making a few more more nodes 2 for USA and 1 for EU right now that should help too.

great news Smiley Nice development btw, very promising!
smutboy420

Activity: 341

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

"GrounBEEFtaxi:
 AHHAHAHHAH
Racism is a big deal. I will liquidate my assets if this type of convo happens in the community.

lol lol lol WOW well if your that much of a racist and sjw you should sell every thing you have and also go liquidate your self for the internet to if you are that much of an easily offended snow flake. Then perhapses grownup things such as the real world and groups you cant be in charge or control of might be a bit over your head and maturity level.  esp if you want to get into any sort of cypto currency when you are so feels or emotion based might not be a very good thing for you to be investing in any thing thats not a 100% sure thing. 

Btw the quote from beef that you quoted and "claimed' was the words of beef tax was actually beef taxi quoting someone else named PEWDIEPIE who is NOT a member of the meme team or even a "member of this community" (what ever thats even supposed to mean)

lol So what you just did was the same as some one flipping out and calling some one a racist if they quoted some thing from mark twains book the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Rumhurius
Legendary

Here we go again

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

"GrounBEEFtaxi:
 AHHAHAHHAH

lol lol lol WOW well if your that much of a racist and sjw you should sell every thing you have and also go liquidate your self for the internet to if you are that much of an easily offended snow flake. Then perhapses grownup things such as the real world and groups you cant be in charge or control of might be a bit over your head and maturity level.  esp if you want to get into any sort of cypto currency when you are so feels or emotion based might not be a very good thing for you to be investing in any thing thats not a 100% sure thing.  

Btw the quote from beef that you quoted and "claimed' was the words of beef tax was actually beef taxi quoting someone else named PEWDIEPIE who is NOT a member of the meme team or even a "member of this community" (what ever thats even supposed to mean)

lol So what you just did was the same as some one flipping out and calling some one a racist if they quoted some thing from mark twains book the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

Cant agree more.
Sensitive motional Snowflakes get of my Board !!!

https://youtu.be/RH7wMFrWYoA?t=4m25s

redditarco

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:16:00 PM

"GrounBEEFtaxi:
 AHHAHAHHAH

lol lol lol WOW well if your that much of a racist and sjw you should sell every thing you have and also go liquidate your self for the internet to if you are that much of an easily offended snow flake. Then perhapses grownup things such as the real world and groups you cant be in charge or control of might be a bit over your head and maturity level.  esp if you want to get into any sort of cypto currency when you are so feels or emotion based might not be a very good thing for you to be investing in any thing thats not a 100% sure thing. 

u think that is the only one, I have many screen grabs, u in that room like your at a nazi rally or something, I watched that room, spew racial slur after racial slur against jews, sexiest comments against women, homosexuals and blacks. i have the screen grabs buddy u cant cover those up and spin them into something else. just admit it you have a bunch of stupid bigots around that coin! And you dont need to concern yourself if and when I sell or if I bought, that is non of your damn business! you bigots are joke! lol  and u want to turn around and make it a teachable moment what a laugh! lol let me guess I am making you be a bigot!? right sound like my old racist boss kolars! he was another joke! lol make sure u delete this post too, I'll screen grab it too :-)

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: