Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132067 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:54:25 AM

i do spend bitcoin in real life.  Recently i paid my monthly bills from coins.ph  using bitcoin.  I also send remittances to my relative using bitcoin thru that same site.  Sometimes i use it to add credit to my mobile phone.  There is also time where i buy online stuff with bitcoin.  It is easier and convenient to pay with bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:05:50 AM

I can not spend bitcoin itself in my real life i always do in my bitcoin is to exchange it to fiat before i can spend in different store here in my country because until now there are no stores accepting bitcoin.
yeah I think we do not need to impose to use bitcoin as a payment option for today will be very difficult to find merchants who accept bitcoin. may be different in the future. so now I can just convert it to a fiat first and then spend it

Yes and I find any problem in converting it to fiat and spending them as by doing that we can manage to buy anything that we want which not possible with bitcoin directly.
Me, I do not find any problem with converting my bitcoin to fiat, though in our country bitcoin is that popular yet but our local exchange has a made a great job of partnering with banks so we can easily cash our bitcoin into fiat. In the future when I can see more merchants adopting with bitcoin then maybe I would try to shop sometimes.

Yeah in future we will find many merchants who will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and at present we can spend them online or by converting it to fiat currency.

That is correct in future  it would surely be adopted already by some merchants in any country since bitcoin  is  becoming popular as the years  goes by which we could finally spend  our bitcoin without the need of   exchanging it to fiat same as we  do as  of today. Well lets wait  on the progress on bitcoin adoption.

Yeah and if we look at the past then it also took long time for many countries to accept payments via credit card but now we can use it everywhere and if future we can expect the same with bitcoins too.

We really cant stop bitcoin progress and  adoption on  any countries since it gradually  been known by people because bitcoin is useful and it really gives us convenience especially on fund transfers and  does have  low transaction fees. Spending bitcoin physically is impossible for now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:51:50 PM

I do spend coins in real  life because I really like to pay with it , I must say that I do not do  this directly with my wallet , I use a bit-x physical  credit card, its also working  fine although its of course  not directly and that  makes it a bit more difficult.
pakitz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:18:49 AM

i tried using bitcoin once in a coffee shop..
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

I do not spend them in real life  because there is no possibility to do this in  my local area right now, I think it is  bad but not a lot of people do know bitcoin here.  I hope this will change in the future,  although I highly doubt about that because  the bitcoin has first to be a lot bigger to be more known , its need  a better marketing.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:34:48 AM

Yes, everyday I use btc in my business. Sometimes I'm also making profit in the cryptocurrency market, I might consider devoting more time to it.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:47:44 AM

I can not spend bitcoin itself in my real life i always do in my bitcoin is to exchange it to fiat before i can spend in different store here in my country because until now there are no stores accepting bitcoin.
yeah I think we do not need to impose to use bitcoin as a payment option for today will be very difficult to find merchants who accept bitcoin. may be different in the future. so now I can just convert it to a fiat first and then spend it

Yes and I find any problem in converting it to fiat and spending them as by doing that we can manage to buy anything that we want which not possible with bitcoin directly.
Me, I do not find any problem with converting my bitcoin to fiat, though in our country bitcoin is that popular yet but our local exchange has a made a great job of partnering with banks so we can easily cash our bitcoin into fiat. In the future when I can see more merchants adopting with bitcoin then maybe I would try to shop sometimes.

Yeah in future we will find many merchants who will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and at present we can spend them online or by converting it to fiat currency.

That is correct in future  it would surely be adopted already by some merchants in any country since bitcoin  is  becoming popular as the years  goes by which we could finally spend  our bitcoin without the need of   exchanging it to fiat same as we  do as  of today. Well lets wait  on the progress on bitcoin adoption.

Yeah and if we look at the past then it also took long time for many countries to accept payments via credit card but now we can use it everywhere and if future we can expect the same with bitcoins too.

We really cant stop bitcoin progress and  adoption on  any countries since it gradually  been known by people because bitcoin is useful and it really gives us convenience especially on fund transfers and  does have  low transaction fees. Spending bitcoin physically is impossible for now.

Yes its impossible to spend physically especially in third world countries, but if you are living in Europe or Brazil then things can be different as there are many physical places that accepts bitcoins.

drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:16:53 AM

yes I use bitcoin I have. because I have the notion that when we are increasingly using bitcoin then the bitcoin prices could increase. bitcoin greatest strength is in its users.

Definitely it is. The movement of bitcoin depends on every single one of us.
That is why I don't believe in what they say that China controls bitcoin.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 09:24:03 AM

yes I use bitcoin I have. because I have the notion that when we are increasingly using bitcoin then the bitcoin prices could increase. bitcoin greatest strength is in its users.

chinese control bitcoin ? in fact chinese can't touch my bitcoin Roll Eyes
i think spending my bitcoin  everyday is not good idea, because no more merchand avaible at this time, maybe in next 10years after 50% of merchand in the world accept bitcoin, i will spend it everyday

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
stevo401

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:27:08 AM

There are only a handful of places in my city that accept bitcoin (including a dentist!) however I am yet to actually want anything from the places that take it (the others are all computer stores), however I do spend my bitcoins online to pay for webhosting and to make donations to my favourite sites which accept BTC donations.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 09:34:11 AM

There are only a handful of places in my city that accept bitcoin (including a dentist!) however I am yet to actually want anything from the places that take it (the others are all computer stores), however I do spend my bitcoins online to pay for webhosting and to make donations to my favourite sites which accept BTC donations.
wow thats great dentist accepts bitcoin as a payment,  there are many webhosting site accepts bitcoin, but only blogger wants this, In my country theres an online shops accepts bitcoin.

chinese control bitcoin ? in fact chinese can't touch my bitcoin Roll Eyes
i think spending my bitcoin  everyday is not good idea, because no more merchand avaible at this time, maybe in next 10years after 50% of merchand in the world accept bitcoin, i will spend it everyday

Chinese control the price of this bitcoin if they have big investors, not controling your bitcoin amount, yup they cant touch your bitcoin because they just controling if it is true, the price only they control, but for me all of the people in the world can control this coin, but almost big investor can dump it and rise it because like me im only holding only a piece of bitcoin. Spending your bitcoin everyday, i think it is not good if you are earning more bitcoin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:39:14 AM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
If there are problems with the implementation of bitcoin, it is better to have just to earn and collect coins for sale and already away for real currency to buy what you need.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:41:39 AM

I am not spending my coins in real world but yest I do spend them in online world on trading and gambling as there is no support to bitcoins yet when it comes to spending it physically.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:53:56 AM

We should often use bitcoin to buy or pay something in online also offline . Spending bitcoin like that in high frequency is very good for bitcoin to stay exists in this era.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3031

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 10:09:28 AM

As of now i just use and spend my coins in real life only for paying internet bills monthly and electricity it can help me to pay my bills monthly..
This is one of the good thing that i want about bitcoin that you can instantly withdraw it anytime you can use it in your real life..
The good thing is you can be a good future if you continues  to save your bitcoin just keep it for a long time.
Just like me that now i am spending some of my bitcoin for marketting purposes.. that can help to increase the income monthly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:11:15 AM

We should often use bitcoin to buy or pay something in online also offline . Spending bitcoin like that in high frequency is very good for bitcoin to stay exists in this era.

I agree bitcoin should be use as a currency.  Though it is bundled with investment features but holding bitcoin for a very long time is not healthy for bitcoin economic system.  If we spend bitcoin regularly, we are also promoting it to other  people because when they ask about the method of our payment we can say that it is bitcoin payment and then can start to explain to them what bitcoin is.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:13:47 AM

I agree bitcoin should be use as a currency.  Though it is bundled with investment features but holding bitcoin for a very long time is not healthy for bitcoin economic system.  If we spend bitcoin regularly, we are also promoting it to other  people because when they ask about the method of our payment we can say that it is bitcoin payment and then can start to explain to them what bitcoin is.

Yes spending them regularly will make bitcoin more stronger currency in future, but the fact is people don't prefer to spend them and hold it for long term as its an investment for them.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:30:31 AM

yeah believe it or not if users do spending to their bitcoin in offline or online indirectly it will help bitcoin in terms of deals and promotions. perhaps with frequent transactions and more people began to recognize bitcoin, and bitcoin demand will grow as well as the adopter
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:59:46 AM

yeah believe it or not if users do spending to their bitcoin in offline or online indirectly it will help bitcoin in terms of deals and promotions. perhaps with frequent transactions and more people began to recognize bitcoin, and bitcoin demand will grow as well as the adopter

Yeah and I often spend my coins on purse.io where they offer huge discount if you purchase anything using bitcoins that saves money too and you get better product at cheaper price.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:00:30 AM

I haven't spend my coins in real life yet, as there are no shops that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, I have spent it only digitally, really waiting for the day when I can spend it physically.
Me too there is really no shops accepting bitcoin and coins will be use in a physical store. We can just use bitcoin wallet when we have earn bitcoin and we can also spent it by withdrawing it.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: