Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132065 times)
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:43:39 PM

For now i have no plan to spend my bitcoins because the price is low and i am looking for price increase before i convert my bitcoins into fiat..
Before i spend my bitcoins in real life when someone are selling game console for bitcoins.. not here but here in my country..

It is better to save most of the bitcoins and use a small proportion. That will also help the circulation of bitcoin.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:10:27 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
No in my country you cannot make use of Bitcoin in that way,the stores over here do not accept them en some do not even know what Bitcoin is.
So I cannot spend them in real life even if I wanted to do so.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:21:11 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
No in my country you cannot make use of Bitcoin in that way,the stores over here do not accept them en some do not even know what Bitcoin is.
That is the real situation in almost every second and third world countries. Still, I believe you will be able to get an exchanger for the purpose of spending bitcoins. I agree, you will not get an exchanger for all the purposes still for some familiar online business like for mobile top up or paying some bills are possible with an exchanger,  I believe.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:24:33 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
If you are really looking for a way to spend your coins everywhere in the world, then you can go for a Bitcoin related debit card.

That will allow you to basically pay in nearly every physical store, and also online stores.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:32:15 PM

In real life I use btc on rare ocasions, because of the low number of options for using bitcoin directly, in physical stores. Usually I need to convert it to fiat first. That's why I use btcs mostly online, to make investments in projects, trading and for other uses.

I think there are a few online stores accepting the bitcoin. The most famous one is the overstock.com in the US.
thats right, it gets easier and easier to spend your money and i think that in the future even real shops will accept it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:39:00 PM

I haven't had the opportunity to use it at an actual storefront yet but I do use it extensively online wherever it's accepted.

I sometimes find that the bitcoin orders are lower priority to the seller since there is no fear of charge-back to them.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:03:20 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
If you are really looking for a way to spend your coins everywhere in the world, then you can go for a Bitcoin related debit card.

That will allow you to basically pay in nearly every physical store, and also online stores.
I think debit card you can use it for selected countries only not world wide.. but there is alternative you can convert bitcoin instead to fiat to use it in real life because its more easy to do here..in my country instantly you can withdraw if you have a near banks or atm banks you can withdraw fast..
For now we are still waiting for more store that can accept bitcoin as payment..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:04:18 PM

In most of the cases I have  to convert bitcoin to fiat currency, to use it on daily  expenses. But at the time  I am not spending it, I'm holding most part of the  stake in bitcoins. It seems to be a good  time to do so, in my opinion.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:07:41 PM

In most of the cases I have  to convert bitcoin to fiat currency, to use it on daily  expenses. But at the time  I am not spending it, I'm holding most part of the  stake in bitcoins. It seems to be a good  time to do so, in my opinion.
I wish I can use this but its not going to happen even in near future because in our country there is not option available for this just can convert in local currency or can use for buying selling of Alt coins but now I am trying to start a group for spreading this in our city hope this will give some awareness to peoples about this
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:13:09 PM

I wish I can use this but its not going to happen even in near future because in our country there is not option available for this just can convert in local currency or can use for buying selling of Alt coins but now I am trying to start a group for spreading this in our city hope this will give some awareness to peoples about this

Something new would be a little difficult to get knowledge by the public because everyone is more secure than the track must choose a path that does not yet have a good prospect. So if that's what you want to do, then this is very amazing and I hope that what you want can manifest very well and gives a very good impact to the growth of the bitcoin
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:03:58 AM

That's right saving your bitcoin in your wallet until it has a high price is a good way to actually have more money in comparison to converting it to fiat right away. Also If I have a choice I will pile up all my btc first instead of using it to pay for something not unless you don't have a choice of spending it. It is a good way to have more of any emergency fund in your wallet you'd be surprise on how many it can be.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:08:24 AM

For now i have no plan to spend my bitcoins because the price is low and i am looking for price increase before i convert my bitcoins into fiat..
Before i spend my bitcoins in real life when someone are selling game console for bitcoins.. not here but here in my country..

So do I. But I’ve already bought games with bitcoin.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:19:02 AM

This site accepts Bitcoin -> http://store.steampowered.com

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:24:12 AM

i tried using bitcoin once in a coffee shop..
Really cool.!! i want to try too that coffe store here are going to accept bitcoin hoping that it will happen someday in anytime hoping that starbucks going to accept bitcoin as a payment because there coffee are too expensive if we are going to use real paper money hoping that they going to work with bitcoin developer.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:28:55 AM

never use it, but i have plan to use bitcoin to buy something in merchand near of my place, the merchand selling baby clothes etc.
i will buy 1 for my little nephew
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:34:03 AM

This site accepts Bitcoin -> http://store.steampowered.com

This other company accepts too     https://www.twitch.tv
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:00:48 AM

iam spend my bitcoin buy all something on real life
but my bitcoin exchange to fiat money
because in my country on real life not suppoerted bitcoin
bitcoin only can use in online
wazzap

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:03:47 AM

Convert it to fiat first if you want to spend your coins on real life.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

haholt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:08:50 AM

Where I am it is very hard to spend the coins but there are more stores that are accepting BTC as payment more and more. So in alot of tourist areas there are alot if shops that accept payment mostly mom and pop.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:59:21 AM

Yes actually it is my extra income in my life because bitcoin my life becomes greater than before. I can easily earn money in the internet unlike when I was a freelancer it is hard to earn money too much needed and requirements and skills to earn. So for me is best project or programs in the cyberworld.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: