Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:39:47 PM

trading is not easy as you will loose money before you will eventually gain some cash, but it all lies in your decision making skills, nothing more
I think thats normal for a newbie to make mistakes and every mistakes you will learn something so the next time you trade, you are aware of how it goes. before i started to trade i study the dos and donts, with a small capital i bought a coins that has potential and listen to my friend who teach me how to trade.
Unless you are a genius, extremely talented or a lucky person we are all going to make mistakes when we trade, the issue is what we do once we make those mistakes, many people never learn from them and that is why you always see them making the same mistakes over and over again, but if you learn from them you can progress to the point you become a successful trader.
Even pro make mistakes or rather make the wrong predictions and even if it seemed right at first, so many factors can make the whole game to change. It is necessary to always learn and not rush into trading hoping there will be some luck standing by ready to dish you some good profit every time as a newbie. It takes some  learning, some experience and some dedication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:33:16 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

it is very simple  to investing in trading. first you have to search about trading in internet next you getting one idea on that.later you have to take suggestions from your neighbors, colics and friends who can invested in already trading. then you get better idea on that. trading has best booming then you have to invest in that otherwise no need to invest.
Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

You can start trading with a small amount. But first you should know what is crypto trading. You should research in internet about crypto trading. Then you open an account in crypto trading related website. Then You invest some money for trading you are a newbie so you first invest small amount. Then you buy some good coins. But remember that buy coin at low price and sell coin at high price. Its a very important thing for crypto trading. So its a basic idea about trading. You can apply this. Thank you.
benzmuircroft

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

Inside your wallet jaxx.io
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:56:33 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

it is very simple  to investing in trading. first you have to search about trading in internet next you getting one idea on that.later you have to take suggestions from your neighbors, colics and friends who can invested in already trading. then you get better idea on that. trading has best booming then you have to invest in that otherwise no need to invest.

I prefer that you should start by joining signature campaigns to earn coins and have capital for starting to trade. Always remember that the percentage of your starting capital will be your profit so the higher capital that you have then the bigger profit that your will gain.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:53:39 AM

I prefer that you should start by joining signature campaigns to earn coins and have capital for starting to trade. Always remember that the percentage of your starting capital will be your profit so the higher capital that you have then the bigger profit that your will gain.
That is always the case when you are thinking of trading or even just investing because if you have a lot more money than others, people tend to go to you for opportunities that you can only give. Having more money means more opportunities that you have to invest in and that's how much more you could multiply your money. In trading, there are different strategies, you have to know the right one for you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
VanceCrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:53:56 AM

This is a very common question.
The answer is: start with Altcoins.
Another Tips are: focus on the gain percentage, the Altcoin-Bitcoin price (not the USD price of the Altcoint), be patient and do not panic.

Have a good time trading
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:02:37 AM

trading is not easy as you will loose money before you will eventually gain some cash, but it all lies in your decision making skills, nothing more

thats so true! I dont think trading with a small amount brings any profit, if you you want to make any big profit you will need to invest big. better hodl and hope it will come up in price!
Big investment also have a big risk. So, always think twice before investing big amount. For me, small amount will do as long as you have a good knowledge with it and you are confident with that decision, I think you don't have to worry about.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:10:26 AM

There is no guarantee that you can multiply your btc even pro traders experience loss, but you can minimize the risk of trading by reading news about bitcoin it will help you a lot about bitcoin trading.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:16:04 AM

Invest in Altcoins that will soon be full of huge growth. And invest a small amount, who knows what it might end up for you. Therefore, patience will not hurt you.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:54:40 AM

There is no guarantee that you can multiply your btc even pro traders experience loss, but you can minimize the risk of trading by reading news about bitcoin it will help you a lot about bitcoin trading.

To avoid losing your dollar in bitcoin, you should update your knowledge about the bitcoin day to day. Their are lot of website and application is their which Spreading updated news about bitcoin. Even you can start trading with low capital, but for that you should know which one will bloom it's price soon.Daily analysis of altcoin price will give you some Ideas.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ColeDanielam

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:30:56 AM

if you have a small amount i suggest do research on ICOs and invest in what you think can have great future.
investing in good ICO can give better returns than investing BTC.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:13:09 PM

if you have a small amount i suggest do research on ICOs and invest in what you think can have great future.

It is not always the case because there is a big risk involved as well. There are quite a number of ICO's which turned out to be just a scam and ate up investors hard earned money. But you are right that when you do a good amount of research you can have a potential big yields when you stumble with good and quality ICO..
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

I total agree with you, If you are just a newbie and have a small amount of money, you can invest in ICOs or you can take part in airdrop projects to get free tokens. After that, you can sell tokens to buy ETH or Bitcoin. That is the best way i have done.  Cool

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
olufunsho

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:03:54 PM

Be careful with new alt cois and ICOs though as some them will just make you loose money. You need a very good team to teach you how to trade and not loose your money. You also need time to balance your emotions while you are learning.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:56:12 AM

I think thats normal for a newbie to make mistakes and every mistakes you will learn something so the next time you trade, you are aware of how it goes. before i started to trade i study the dos and donts, with a small capital i bought a coins that has potential and listen to my friend who teach me how to trade.
Unless you are a genius, extremely talented or a lucky person we are all going to make mistakes when we trade, the issue is what we do once we make those mistakes, many people never learn from them and that is why you always see them making the same mistakes over and over again, but if you learn from them you can progress to the point you become a successful trader.
How can you differentiate between a normal trader and an experience one? There is the display that just shows us whether this person is an expert or not. And this display just comes from the mistakes and when you learn better from them, you advance to an expert level. Don’t take your loss as a matter of defeat, learn from it.
You're correct senior and most people don't know that making mistake is good but not learn from it or making something good out of it is the worse part.
Nevertheless, when you trade in a coin and you get NO as answer it means Next Opportunity. This remind me when cloak loose value I have to wait till this year before I get my money back.
Starting if trade with small amount of budget is very much risky. One wrong move can just make you completely blank. So if you want to start trading with low budget, then you have to be very much careful in making any kind of decision.

Buying at the time when the prices are low and keeping them till the time you don’t get enough profit is the key. Do not dream of getting more profit in the beginning, rather look for getting experience.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:49:13 AM

I total agree with you, If you are just a newbie and have a small amount of money, you can invest in ICOs or you can take part in airdrop projects to get free tokens. After that, you can sell tokens to buy ETH or Bitcoin. That is the best way i have done.  Cool

What type of newbie has the money to invest in an ICO? Unless he's already rich, then he's going to start out broke. If he's rich tho, then buying bitcoins and holding them for a long time is way safer and a better investment than participating in an ICO. With all the scam projects that are out there, you don't have an idea anymore which ones are legit and which ones are not. There's just far a lot of ICOs that looked legit but are not out there to say that you can simply look at their roadmap, whitepaper, and website to see if they are legit. I think that ICOs are alright sometimes but some people are just taking advantage of it and is starting out tons of new ICOs to scam people off. There's just no way of determining the legit ones from the scam ones and you can only determine that after the ICO itself.

There are also coins out there that did sold their coin pretty well but the devs are too lazy to put the coin in an exchanger. Plus, there are bounty campaigns for altcoins that paid well and has an exchanger but has no value at all. If you are one of the people that participated in such campaign, then you just lost money.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:31:18 PM

Even pro make mistakes or rather make the wrong predictions and even if it seemed right at first, so many factors can make the whole game to change. It is necessary to always learn and not rush into trading hoping there will be some luck standing by ready to dish you some good profit every time as a newbie. It takes some  learning, some experience and some dedication.
And many times the reason of why you may lose a trade is not your fault or is something that is completely outside of your control, for example, if you see the charts and you buy bitcoin thinking that is going to go up but precisely in that moment FUD coming from China hits the market then that will make the price to go down and that is something that no one could see coming beforehand and as a consequence you lose money.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:39:11 AM

Investing in ICO is a very good option but for that you need to have good knowledge about the things taking place in the world of ICO. As far as starting of trade is concerned, I must say that if you are planning of staring the trade with small amount of money then you have to be very much careful while making decisions. It is because of the reason that it will be very much risky as you can lose your money too.

Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

the start is always the most difficult part of anything, and that's exactly the same when trading. Especially in trading, starting small is difficult because the fees are absolutely killing you (in many cases you pay 3% of your stack just to go through a couple of transactions / deposits / withdraws etc.). What you can do is of course leverage your small stack, or trade on a margin, which is: you're borrowing money from the exchange and trade it in order to increase your profit. The problem with that is that if the market goes the other way as you've predicted, that your entire stack will go to zero, it's very very easy to losse a lot of money while margin trading as it is to win. Since you aren't experienced with it, I'd recommend to start trading without a margin, just put there the small amounts you already have, and slowly start margin trading as you get better (try to bet about 2% of your entire stack in each trade, to increase your chances of succeeding by multiplying your transactions).
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: