Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
qvoca

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

I think the good way to  the trading with a small amount is  take part the ICO's. When it start, they are so very cheap. Good luck

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

define "small amount"
Yes ICO is a great start but often minimum contribution is quite high, so i advice to start with altcoins which cost less than a penny
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

for me it is good to know about trading before involvement in the trading business but the important thing is the knowledge regarding crypto currency. If you have knowledge of the specific currency you may start in that because you can make good profit if you have knowledge and experience for trading you don't need to have much money you can use your skill and other people money to get trade in these coins.
Trading is a profession so one will have to learn about it before starting to invest any thing in the market. It will be very wise to start with the minimum amount so that  the risk will be minimized as before one going to invest in the market, home work must done as he should study the market and consult the experts in trading so that he may be able to familiarize himself with the market and then he can increase his investment.

I agree. Almost most of the information we might need either for daily use or those which are unsual from us are only one click away. Before we get into trading, make sure that you are well equipped about it. Money is involved in this and you have to be careful before making any move. One wrong move and all the money you’ve invested will be gone. It will take time again to earn the money you’ll so before you regret, make sure to be prepared.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:17:04 PM

If you want to start investing or trading with a very small amount that you can afford to lose then it's good to put it in a low marketcap coin for exemple lower than 1 million but you need to find a good one
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:44:18 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
do not listen to others you have to have principles, if you do not have money with a large amount with small amounts no problem do trading with this amount and understand the trading, if you already understand and you have a large amount of money raise your stock back.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:45:09 PM

If you want to start investing or trading with a very small amount that you can afford to lose then it's good to put it in a low marketcap coin for exemple lower than 1 million but you need to find a good one
To be able to win with that amount just buy a good for long term coin and hold it as much as you can. Regardless how small or big your amount of funds is the more important is the way you use to invest and pick a coin.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
tuyulcrot

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

If you want to start with a very small amount then you need to remember that you need to be patient in trading because you will experience a lot of losses since you are just getting started in your trading journey. Most of the traders also start with a small amount and I think it is best if you will just treat that small amount as a learning fee and after a few weeks for sure you will be a good trader because of the practice trades that you do.
superjampot

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:50:19 PM

You might wanna choose to hold your bitcoins or alt coins if any so that they will grow in good fortune. They will pay you good returns and then you can use this money to trade on higher platforms. As you said you have very small investment with you then you can choose to hold them for sometimes and wait really. This will not only teach you the value of bitcoin upon holding them but it will also pay you back the time you invested in it. Try it and you will feel good.
retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:06:52 PM

I think trading with very small amount could be consider as fun game because it's not gonna change anything when you're winning or losing. So it's no impact at all.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:08:04 PM

I think trading with very small amount could be consider as fun game because it's not gonna change anything when you're winning or losing. So it's no impact at all.

True, but it's the best way to learn especially if you take trading seriously despite the small amount involved. Try to calculate your gains based on % instead of the value.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Well you should start with a small amount of money or maybe a virtual money until you understand the market structure as you know practice make perfect anything.
drake05

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:32:48 AM

Well, trading is really hard if you have a small amount from start but nothing is impossible . You could give a try on it cause i don't see many people are success with this amount.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:18:58 AM

we can learn or start with a small trading, we start with the smallest first, after we get a lot of income from the small amount of trading, we consider if you get a lot of profit, we can increase the amount of trading with a larger or higher, it will be a greater advantage for us.

shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:13:00 AM

At present,Having the opportunity to trade small gives you a great head start to overcome the inevitable mistakes that a new trader makes. Although demo trading helps, live trading is a different class. Psychologically it is a whole other dimension and that is true even with the smallest amounts not to mention if you trade with. It is best for you
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:26:18 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
do not listen to others you have to have principles, if you do not have money with a large amount with small amounts no problem do trading with this amount and understand the trading, if you already understand and you have a large amount of money raise your stock back.
making your own decision and you have to decide that this is the best thing to do it may be a good for as a person , yes you may have some advice for but it may always depends on you on how you are able to take that.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:01:25 AM

making your own decision and you have to decide that this is the best thing to do it may be a good for as a person , yes you may have some advice for but it may always depends on you on how you are able to take that.
It should be our decision to start trading, we can start with a small amount because it's possible in trading, as long as you know
what you are doing and you understand the risk you are taking very well then I think there is no problem with that.
In the first place you are not a stupid person who will put everything at risk, you will make sure you have savings that is risk free.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

if you still have a little capital I strongly advise you not to trade with bitcoin but using altcoin because for small capital it is very nice and recommended many people.
Tehhmm

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

Don't bet the farm on a particular coin, diversify even if you are trading small amounts!
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

If you start trading that good idea to start with a small amount. The best way also that begin trading on the different cryptocurrency like ETC, LTC, ripple and other. Time pass you will understand well the important in the trading.  After you have a lot more knowledge about trading, you can increase your investment little by little.
melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

I think you would be less likely to double check your investment if were trading on a demo account. So my advice is to jump in even with a very small investment and gain as much experience as possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: