Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161263 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:56:16 AM

Can anybody recommend a few good websites for trading altcoins?
Go for Bittrex, Liqui or Poloniex. Bittrex is the best among others. You can get anything from there, like fast response, chart, or anything which needed for your trade. Poloniex was a good one, but i don't too recommended it again because it has many problem from their own user and the OP's account  even got many negative trust

yes really can be a reference also for me because I also started trading with a small amount and that note to me that trading requires a good strategy and all there are risks, all back to us to be more spirited even start with a small amount

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

if you starting with a small amount try applying your patterns you learned and try to earn profit (be in mind that trading is still a risk of loosing money so try to earn not loose.)
Ayc_08

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

you can make research for the coin you want to invest.we all know there are lots of possible strategies you can try in order to gain some profit,just like you,  i make research so i suggest go on a trade and see it for urself because in the end we always wanted to buy low and sell high
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:34:18 PM

Have an experience in trade or have you done yet ? Try to learn more and more. Otherwise you will be losers. With small amount you will not make enough profit. You should invest huge to best result.
The purpose of starting to trade with a low amount of money is not to make a lot of money, the real purpose is to learn your way around the trading platform and to test your skills as a trader, if after a predetermined amount of trades you come up with a small profit then you can trade with a bigger amount and see how it goes, if you keep getting good results now you can trade with all your bankroll.
It is possible to start trading with a little amount of money because if you are able to earn more and more in this way, the money would definitely get increased and you would feel quite successful in terms of career.

But on the other hand, it could also become a risk for you and therefore, some sort of guidance must be taken if you are a beginner in this field.
If you only have a small amount of money and you are planning of trading, then it really a huge risk. You are putting your entire money at the stake. You need to be very much careful while making this decision. I will suggest you not to go for trading, rather go for having more money in the beginning so that you have some amount in your pocket even if you suffer a loss.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:40:57 PM

Read a lot more here in trading section from this forum most specially those that came from the higher ranking accounts. I just learned here in the forum the majority that I know from bitcoin. I also joined a lot of group in telegram and messenger so that I can confirm and ask people about what I understand (BE CAREFUL, there are a lot of seminar and trainings about trading that gets a lot of money from you).

Then I started in small amount by buying a certain alternative coin and understand how to trade it in bitcoin.
Create an account in exchange. I recommend poloniex, it is a lot more easy to understand than other exchange, for me.
Then you need a blockfolio to track your coin, it is an app from playstore. In case you have  alot of coin in your holdings. (I recommend on just trading two coins or three. But if you are into long term you can buy more if you wanted there platform everything is up to you.

Study candlesticks etc. And always stay tuned on the news of the coins that you invest, for you to be updated if there will be a project. Some news manipulate the dump and pump of a coin. Like what happened on China issues about ICOs and bitcoin exchange. Happy trading!
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:56:02 PM

You need to study the basics first in trading like reading up about the important tools or things needed in trading. You have to understand technical and fundamental analysis. Market psychology is also important because in this part it can make or break the trader. When I am still starting to trade, I have problems controlling my emotions that whenever the price doesn't go my way, I would panic and would think of selling not knowing that later on, it is just a correction so the price would bounce and go back up. You have to understand the terms like bull or bear market, consolidation, trends and other important terminologies that you will understand when you read up about it. I can recommend babypips.com for understanding it. You should have a trading plan always before you enter the market.

As for trading with small amount, you can start with one or two coins that you know what their purpose is which is the fundamentals and then look at the charts if what the current of the market is. You can try buying at the dip but don't use all your funds at once. You can divide it to four and slowly buy so that you can average down in case the price go down. After you bought, you can set up a target price or you can use trailing stop loss to secure your profits.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
wolf89874

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:52:06 PM

If you want to start trading i think you should gather more capital to start trading. Trading need a good begin start would will be better if you have a medium assets starting. I would suggest you to micro earning plus with the signature campaign to maximum your profits.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:47:27 PM

Have an experience in trade or have you done yet ? Try to learn more and more. Otherwise you will be losers. With small amount you will not make enough profit. You should invest huge to best result.
The purpose of starting to trade with a low amount of money is not to make a lot of money, the real purpose is to learn your way around the trading platform and to test your skills as a trader, if after a predetermined amount of trades you come up with a small profit then you can trade with a bigger amount and see how it goes, if you keep getting good results now you can trade with all your bankroll.
It is possible to start trading with a little amount of money because if you are able to earn more and more in this way, the money would definitely get increased and you would feel quite successful in terms of career.

But on the other hand, it could also become a risk for you and therefore, some sort of guidance must be taken if you are a beginner in this field.
If you only have a small amount of money and you are planning of trading, then it really a huge risk. You are putting your entire money at the stake. You need to be very much careful while making this decision. I will suggest you not to go for trading, rather go for having more money in the beginning so that you have some amount in your pocket even if you suffer a loss.
I think that step by step improvement is far better than becoming rich in an abrupt time because taking risk for a middle man is highly risky thing than the rich one  so it is better to start with a small amount then you will get the opportunities  and will observe  different trends which will increase your skill level but with the passage of time.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:48:36 PM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Go all in on a good ICO

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:49:33 PM

trading is not easy as you will loose money before you will eventually gain some cash, but it all lies in your decision making skills, nothing more
CoinAdNet

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

CoinAdNet

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:40:48 AM

trading is not easy as you will loose money before you will eventually gain some cash, but it all lies in your decision making skills, nothing more

thats so true! I dont think trading with a small amount brings any profit, if you you want to make any big profit you will need to invest big. better hodl and hope it will come up in price!

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

To earn capital, You must start by just working on bounty campaigns, You can search it all over the thread then next thing is try to research about bitcoins or just read some articles. Ready your self with knowledge before jumping into trading.
Yes, That’s smart strategy of getting into trading with small capital you have. It is highly advisable to practice trading with small amounts that to with buying coins at cheap rates and selling them off at high prices.

I will personally suggest you buying bitcoin at cheap rates and then hold it for some time until and unless you are not at little profit. Sell it off then.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:05:57 AM

I think thats normal for a newbie to make mistakes and every mistakes you will learn something so the next time you trade, you are aware of how it goes. before i started to trade i study the dos and donts, with a small capital i bought a coins that has potential and listen to my friend who teach me how to trade.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:58:21 AM

if you starting with a small amount try applying your patterns you learned and try to earn profit (be in mind that trading is still a risk of loosing money so try to earn not loose.)
I don’t see any tactics for those that are starting up trading with a small amount in trading, if there is, then same tactics will be used by big investors. If you’re going to lose, there is nothing you can do about it, cause it’s all about luck.

What you will do is find a trade platform that will offer you bonus on first funding of your account; but I’m not sure if there is.
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

Amount is not a big deal just need some knowledge and need some idea about cryptocurrency. One of my friend started trading with 100$ and now he earn more than 500$ within two months by doing crypto trading.Also you can start with small amount
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

You could even start trading by investing just a small amount like 0.01 btc and thats why its said that trading is the legit and best source of earning bitcoins.Just do a general research about crypto coins so that you could get an idea about which coins are older and newer coins.Since you are a newbie,better invest in older coins like ethereum,dogecoin,etc.Fix a target of 5% as profit margin and as soon as you reach that target,just sell that coins and finish the trade.Then reinvest your amount in another coin and continue the trade.

5% is attainable but I found my comfort zone at 3% where I usually hit my 3% target gain very fast and therefore boosting my confidence. Although I am not doing all in trade because I really learned my lesson when the price of etherium down too hard and I got my coins in prison for couple of weeks or it was months..
Correct there is not much of a point into trying to hit huge gains if you are a day trader, you need to concentrate to find those opportunities that give you small but guaranteed results if you do that the amount of bitcoin you hold will keep on increasing steadily, you are not going to make a fortune that way but you are going to be able to make a significant amount of money.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:17:09 PM

Amount is not a big deal just need some knowledge and need some idea about cryptocurrency. One of my friend started trading with 100$ and now he earn more than 500$ within two months by doing crypto trading.Also you can start with small amount
I think your friend choose a demand crypto-currency. Yes amount is not big deal, we need to make a good decision to make sure the profit.

It is good decision to start in small amount, just get an experience, because in the beginning the hindrances are there, mistakes and failure will encounter atleast you lose in small amount. And if you have lot of knowledge from your experience apply it to the big capital ( if you another capital).
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

I think your friend choose a demand crypto-currency. Yes amount is not big deal, we need to make a good decision to make sure the profit.

It is good decision to start in small amount, just get an experience, because in the beginning the hindrances are there, mistakes and failure will encounter atleast you lose in small amount. And if you have lot of knowledge from your experience apply it to the big capital ( if you another capital).
In this world there is NOT only success, you have to lose to become wise. Before you start to invest or take action in altcoin markets you have to comply with the crypto technology, if you have knowledge related to crypto technology, trends of altcoins and if you read about various successful altcoin projects than you cant create a blurry picture of the possibilities of altcoin. After that all you have to do is bounty bounty bounty until you have a decent amount of money (2-3 btc) and with it you can start trading. First understand the technology and after exploit it.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:19:32 PM

That's because he grow in trading, he has a good journey since he was able to increase his income starting with only small amount of money.
With dedication and treating trading as our passion we have a good chance of improving and slow but steady success is sweeter since we are proven we have surpass every trials before we reach the success in trading. As we are getting smarter, we were able to minimize the risk why increasing our chance of making more money.

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:55:45 PM

If you are new to trading world then its always good to start trading with a small amount that you can afford to loose as in beginning you are likely to make wrong moves which may result in loss but at the same time it can be an learning experience for you and it will make you better trader in future and after getting good knowledge and experience you can start increasing your capital step by step.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: