Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:07:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161263 times)
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Without having to read the entire thread, I would guess that most suggested to just HodL. Since the original post, the OP would have done quite well with BTC just sitting tight.

It's very tricky to trade and you need to understand trading rules and be disciplined. You need to be willing to take small losses and let the upwards trends run. Something that is much easier said than done.  There is a lot of psychology and time involved....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojubair

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:26:25 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
You can start trading by which coin that price is preety low.Buy these and hold after increse of the price u can sell & make a huge profit upto 100%.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:05:34 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
You can start trading by which coin that price is preety low.Buy these and hold after increse of the price u can sell & make a huge profit upto 100%.
make some study if that coin that you are trying to hold and to buy in a low price may have the possibility that it may increase and make a profit this is the best thing that your mindset could be.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

squesto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:33:49 AM

Without having to read the entire thread, I would guess that most suggested to just HodL. Since the original post, the OP would have done quite well with BTC just sitting tight.

It's very tricky to trade and you need to understand trading rules and be disciplined. You need to be willing to take small losses and let the upwards trends run. Something that is much easier said than done.  There is a lot of psychology and time involved....

For me at least this has been the best strategy. Unless you have a very strong conviction on short term movements, it is probably best to hodl
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

If you have small balance, you can still trading. you can try to buy altcoin at 1 sat to 10 sat and start making profit.

once the altcoin you choose is increasing. And then your profit you can trade it again with other altcoin to make profit.

Untill you can make profit 0.004 btc in one month. With trading Bitcoin I sure you can multiply balance only some days.
Nowadays we can see many alternative coins that have the potential to grow in the future and this is the right time to invest in some of them.

For instance, Ethereum, Ripple, Lite coin, Monero all are good Investments. Bitcoin has become too much expensive but if someone spends money here and hold it on for a good period of time he can make sufficient amount of profits out of it, I think so.  We cannot ignore Bitcoin, can we?
sunny1356

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Trading with altcoins would be the best option in my opinion.
Kucoin is a great platform to start trading with different altcoin, they have good volume as well.

I have had quite a good experience with Kucoin. It is really a good platform to start with. I could remember when i first lunched into their website for my first trade, it was easy and i was amazed, seeing altcoins doing greatly well on their site. Permit me to say this, if my assumption is right, that altcoins do better on Kucoin than some exchanges, mostly the exchanges that are just coming up.
Also, altcoins, easily find their ways to the Moon on kucoin.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I am not an expert trader. But starting with a very small amount is the right thing to do. early trading stage will be like trial and error, exploration, and discoveries. There are more losses than when you already have a grasp of what trading really needs. also try to do your serious study. Carefully trace the records of the coins you are trading.
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

I think that if you have time to watch the coinmarket , you have to choose a good coin first  then learn things like Stop loss, some charts, control emotions... ...if you dont have time, you should hold coins instead of  trading
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

Possibly you begin with a littler or greater sum the most imperative factor is the means by which learned you are about it and what procedure you will take after to make benefits and diminish the dangers and on the off chance that you can deal with this at that point rest there is no reason to worry with you.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

I think that if you have time to watch the coinmarket , you have to choose a good coin first  then learn things like Stop loss, some charts, control emotions... ...if you dont have time, you should hold coins instead of  trading

I believe so because since the author is asking how to stat trading with a very small amount. Actually since bitcoin has already reached its close to highest potential value, its price is now high and so, to be able to earn an amount that can afford to buy bitcoin, better invest to altcoins first or get involved to selling goods which accepts bitcoins as payment.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Buy a crypto where it is cheap right now like doge or ltc. It is a good time to buy it right now. So a small amount can increase if you sold them for a higher price rather than buying those scam coins on the different exchanges.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

I think that if you have time to watch the coinmarket , you have to choose a good coin first  then learn things like Stop loss, some charts, control emotions... ...if you dont have time, you should hold coins instead of  trading

I believe so because since the author is asking how to stat trading with a very small amount. Actually since bitcoin has already reached its close to highest potential value, its price is now high and so, to be able to earn an amount that can afford to buy bitcoin, better invest to altcoins first or get involved to selling goods which accepts bitcoins as payment.

The patience is the most important key of start trading with very small amounts of money. If your capital is not large enough, this can make you stressed out and you might not be able to manage your trading in the best way.

Pay attention to this first.
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

You have to inform yourself before risking real money. Many things can improve your skills: this forum, youtube videos, some blogs and forums, ..

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

Day trading and short term is the best way for small amount of money i started with that before bitcoin price get high record .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

I think that if you have time to watch the coinmarket , you have to choose a good coin first  then learn things like Stop loss, some charts, control emotions... ...if you dont have time, you should hold coins instead of  trading

The patience is the most important key of start trading with very small amounts of money. If your capital is not large enough, this can make you stressed out and you might not be able to manage your trading in the best way.

This is true. Pay attention to it and most especially to your emotions. Pay close attention to your emotion and master it to become tougher while practicing to trade with the small amount of bankroll. When you get the hang of it and master everything and having your very own strategy that you are comfortable playing with, you can go and trade with a larger amount of bankroll.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:38:24 AM

Base on my experience it hard to trade with small capital most of the time you will trade with the coin with small value which the amount afford of your capital that is why the result is lost of your capital. My suggestion is do trading if you have good amount of capital.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

if you rant trading with very small bitcoin you can try trading altcoin. This is also an another way on maximizing your capital even if you have small amount to invest but with those bounties you could somewhat extent the possibilities to trade in bigger scales since bounty
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

This is true. Pay attention to it and most especially to your emotions. Pay close attention to your emotion and master it to become tougher while practicing to trade with the small amount of bankroll. When you get the hang of it and master everything and having your very own strategy that you are comfortable playing with, you can go and trade with a larger amount of bankroll.
No emotion will help if there is not enough knowledge and a certain practice. Initially, you need to train on certain coins to know how to act on the market. And first of all work with only one coin, not several.
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

The most important is the experience and it must to owned by you, not from anyone because your experience is better than from others. I was a noob trader because I put my money by the advise of some good traders. But after lost many money by the bearish trend in the mid of last year, I understand my experience and strategy to trade are neccessary to help me grow more in the trading journey.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

No emotion will help if there is not enough knowledge and a certain practice. Initially, you need to train on certain coins to know how to act on the market. And first of all work with only one coin, not several.
of course for a beginner this rule is very suitable, because with several coins he really can not cope. She to me to learn all the basics of training and already then it will be possible to calmly recruit your portfolio of coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: