Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no  (Read 43341 times)
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:41:04 PM

and yes.... that's not cool ....but just  not more than what Lauda have done in this case...

And what was that exactly?  He was impatient about buying something from you?  He refused to get involved in some dispute between you and Vod?  I don't understand.

dispute between me and vod was one year ago... recently i have ask to Lauda if he could hep to solve it , waht he refused.
untli that no problem.

the rest is more interesting: i have bought a coin , which he want: i have refused to trade it at his conditions ( 25$) so, he first menace to left a bad feedback, then he left me a bad ranking , using this old story between me and vod .. ( power abuse , extortion , blackmail... call it as you want..,  in anyway : BAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:46:39 PM

and yes.... that's not cool ....but just  not more than what Lauda have done in this case...

And what was that exactly?  He was impatient about buying something from you?  He refused to get involved in some dispute between you and Vod?  I don't understand.

dispute between me and vod was one year ago... recently i have ask to Lauda if he could hep to solve it , waht he refused.
untli that no problem.

That seems well within his prerogative and not shady at all.  I wouldn't want to get involved in disputes that don't involve me.

the rest is more interesting: i have bought a coin , which he want: i have refused to trade it at his conditions ( 25$) so, he first menace to left a bad feedback,
I sorta thought that part was a joke.

then he left me a bad ranking , using this old story between me and vod .. ( power abuse , extortion , blackmail... call it as you want..,  in anyway : BAD

Well, if it is the case that he at first refused to intervene, and the dispute was over 1 year old, then he later intervened with a negative directly after you refused to trade with him, that seems like poor judgment.  I don't know what Lauda will say, but in the end, trust isn't moderated and we've long had known scammers on default trust.  I assume this is your issue, that Lauda is somewhere in the default trust network and that his feedback is damaging your rep.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 05:53:18 PM

VOD , an user who left me a neg ranking in the past for absolutely no valid reason

I don't leave negative feedback for absolutely no valid reason.  Try again.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

VOD , an user who left me a neg ranking in the past for absolutely no valid reason

I don't leave negative feedback for absolutely no valid reason.  Try again.

proof ? lol go home pupyy .... read better my ranking ... once again i have tons of trade for so many bitcoins... why would i risk destoying my own rep for wining .... let' s say around 1$ or 1.5$ in an fucking account sale ( acting as escrow)  F... off.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 06:22:35 PM

I don't leave negative feedback for absolutely no valid reason.  Try again.

proof ? lol go home pupyy .... read better my ranking ... once again i have tons of trade for so many bitcoins... why would i risk destoying my own rep for wining .... let' s say around 1$ or 1.5$ in an fucking account sale ( acting as escrow)  F... off.

I have read your feedback against me.  You called me a scammer when I have never scammed anyone, and you called QS innocent when it was proven he scammed by self escrow.  That alone makes you untrustworthy.

I and my ratings are not going anywhere you scammer.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:26:03 PM

YO ! go jackoff with all this shit.. people who have already have trade with me knows well who i am ... i never have a trade with you ( and never will do  it..) and i have soooo many better thing to do than fighting with trolls in this poor thread..  play with that ... i have better things to do Wink

poor guy...  Grin
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 06:27:55 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 09:54:40 AM by Lauda

@Lauda- are the screenshots of those messages an accurate representation of what you said to defcon23 at one point? If not then what is inaccurate?
They are (they're easily faked, although I didn't go through each individual message), but I consider them random gibberish. I tend to have 'fun' with people in that chat-room (compare that to the direct messages). The representation of the story is inaccurate, and I disagree with posting screenshot of private conversations without permission. All of this is off-topic to this thread.

If the screenshots are real then it looks like Lauda wanted to buy some item or another and was feeling impatient, then it looks like he refused to get involved in a personal dispute between Vod and defcon.  what's the accusation here?
Correct, I refused to get involved into that dispute. From what I understand the accusation is somewhere in the lines of: I'm abusing my position (I assume moderator?) by leaving false feedback or something which is ridiculous as those aren't interconnected (regardless of the feedback being correct or not).

the rest is more interesting: i have bought a coin , which he want: i have refused to trade it at his conditions ( 25$) so, he first menace to left a bad feedback,
I sorta thought that part was a joke.
Why would it be? Although "my conditions" was just a suggestion based on the amount of money required by others. The first screenshot shows that, although cuts off at "let me know who gets it, so I can leave negative rating" to make it seem like I was serious. If that were true, why am I not seeing the negative rating from myself on the "person who got it"? Roll Eyes

Well, if it is the case that he at first refused to intervene, and the dispute was over 1 year old, then he later intervened with a negative directly after you refused to trade with him, that seems like poor judgment.  
This has nothing to do with the personal dispute which happened some time ago. This person (currently ignored) is acting like a special snowflake. I've left several ratings recently as I've caught up on that (still a long list to go). The reasoning: "We had a dispute X time ago, and you aren't allowed to leave a negative rating ever" is bullshit. Don't get me started on unjustified retaliatory feedback, which should make one less trustworthy by default.

I have read your feedback against me.  You called me a scammer when I have never scammed anyone, and you called QS innocent when it was proven he scammed by self escrow.  That alone makes you untrustworthy.
That's what my rating reflects. Untrustworthy regardless of initial accusations due to retaliatory unjustified negative feedback.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 06:30:37 PM

YO ! go jack off with all this shit.. people who have already trade with me knows who i am ... i never have a trade with you and i have soooo many better thing to do than fighting with trolls in this poor thread..  play with that ... i have better things to do Wink

poor guy...  Grin

Good.  Then I expect not to read my name anymore in your masturbatory fantasies.  Thanks.  Smiley

beastmodeBiscuitGravy

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:09:04 PM

I see Lauda has temporarily done away with the loud'n'flashy sig ad for a more demure... ad for a more lucrative sig ad.

If that's not ultra-meta, and a sign of a true gentlescholar, I don't know what is.

Always endeavoring to improve the conversational quality and SNR in these here fora, that Lauda.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:54:14 AM

Well, if it is the case that he at first refused to intervene, and the dispute was over 1 year old, then he later intervened with a negative directly after you refused to trade with him, that seems like poor judgment.  
This has nothing to do with the personal dispute which happened some time ago. This person (currently ignored) is acting like a special snowflake. I've left several ratings recently as I've caught up on that (still a long list to go). The reasoning: "We had a dispute X time ago, and you aren't allowed to leave a negative rating ever" is bullshit. Don't get me started on unjustified retaliatory feedback, which should make one less trustworthy by default.

Seriously, you're 1 year behind on providing feedback? And you're feedback for defcon is negative, but your feedback for QS is neutral? I appreciate your contributions to the forum, but I find the feedback you're leaving questionable and therefore worthless to me.
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:04:11 AM

So Lauda has associated with some shady people...

So he "Aggressively Post" and just so happens to have a Sig

Who the eff cares in regards to being a Moderator?

Like it or not Lauda is going to eventually be a Global Mod.

In my five plus years of being here, I have never been wrong in naming mods.

Lauda will eventually become a Global.

So if he is as shady and backstabbing as you guys claim

Better watch dafuq out ROFL.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

@Theymos

Lauda passed the BCX extreme tolerance test  Wink
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 05:13:56 AM

Seriously, you're 1 year behind on providing feedback?
That is correct. There are several trades that happened more than 6 months ago that have yet to be attended.

And you're feedback for defcon is negative, but your feedback for QS is neutral? I appreciate your contributions to the forum, but I find the feedback you're leaving questionable and therefore worthless to me.
That rating was left some time ago, I'll catch up on that as well. I haven't left any questionable feedback (unless you disagree with the negative ones, which is a different story). Besides, this is still not relevant to meta but reputation.

Lauda passed the BCX extreme tolerance test  Wink
You can be entertaining at times. Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:07:45 AM

@Lauda- are the screenshots of those messages an accurate representation of what you said to defcon23 at one point? If not then what is inaccurate?
They are, but I consider them random gibberish.
I have left you appropriate feedback, and I encourage others to leave similar negative feedback.

The representation of the story is inaccurate,
What exactly is inaccurate?

From what I gather from the screenshots alone (which you admitted are generally accurate, so there is no reason to need to trust the person who posted the screenshots to not have forged the logs), the following happened:

-you offer to buy a coin from defcon23 for ~11% of what the coin eventually sells for (and what I presume similar coin(s) have sold for in the past) - via direct message
-you follow up with this offer in the public chat
-you say that you will leave negative feedback if defcon23 does not sell the coin to you for your 11% price
-you say that it will be impossible to link IRC-lauda to btctlk-lauda
-you say that IRC logs are not evidence
-you leave negative trust for defcon23 the very same day that he sells the coin to someone else via an auction over an issue that you knew about well in advance

I don't see how this can be seen as anything except extortion.

and I disagree with posting screenshot of private conversations without permission.
I don't see any indication that any of the conversations were intended to be private. Also most scammers/extortionists do not want their scam attempts/extortion attempts to be made public Cheesy

All of this is off-topic to this thread.
I don't think it is appropriate to have extortionists as moderators.

I have read your feedback against me.  You called me a scammer when I have never scammed anyone, and you called QS innocent when it was proven he scammed by self escrow.  That alone makes you untrustworthy.
It sounds to me like you are leaving negative ratings over personal feelings Roll Eyes

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 07:12:11 AM

It sounds to me like you are leaving negative ratings over personal feelings Roll Eyes

What do I sound like in your little world?   Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:07:49 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 10:21:37 AM by Lauda

I have left you appropriate feedback, and I encourage others to leave similar negative feedback.
I have left you appropriate negative feedback for falsely accusing me of wrongdoing(s).

-you offer to buy a coin from defcon23 for ~11% of what the coin eventually sells for (and what I presume similar coin(s) have sold for in the past) - via direct message
False. Don't make assumptions when you have no knowledge on this matter. I offered $25 which is more than the average of the last three sales ($20, $25 & $25). He said he's going to keep, so I left it at that and had a little fun with him in that chatroom (easily indentified by saying I'd leave miffman negative rating).

-you say that you will leave negative feedback if defcon23 does not sell the coin to you for your 11% price
It clearly says:"let me know who gets it so I can leave negative rating", not 'who sells it'. I don't see any invalid negative ratings on anyone from my profile.

-you say that it will be impossible to link IRC-lauda to btctlk-lauda
Just another example that I'm not serious in that chatroom, I tend to say that I'm in the matrix very often (very serious indeed). There was even talk of a potential meetup between Mitchell, defcon and myself afterwards (day or two after). So much for "extortion".

-you leave negative trust for defcon23 the very same day that he sells the coin to someone else via an auction over an issue that you knew about well in advance
The discussion with him happened over 10 days ago and I have not contacted him afterwards in an attempt to buy the coin again.

I don't see any indication that any of the conversations were intended to be private. Also most scammers/extortionists do not want their scam attempts/extortion attempts to be made public Cheesy
False. I'm saying that I don't agree with it, i.e. I agree with miffman. I don't mind this being public, it's just a chatroom.

I don't think it is appropriate to have extortionists as moderators.
You think that it is not appropriate to have people who breath as moderators, as long as they are called Lauda.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:12:32 AM

The discussion with him happened over 10 days ago and I have not contacted him afterwards in an attempt to buy the coin again.

FALSE ! FALSE and FALSE again.   you're just  acting like a kid..  LOL  Cheesy  lamentable...

moderator ?? you ?? let me laught ...   Grin
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:14:27 AM

FALSE ! FALSE and FALSE again.   you're just  acting like a kid..  LOL  Cheesy  lamentable...

Last message (IRC - laptop logs):

Definitely false.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
defcon23
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:21:37 AM

Last message (IRC - laptop logs):

Definitely false.

realy..... ??  Cheesy

as you can see about this one , the auction for genesis #1 wasnt  closed .... so how you said ? 10 days ago ?? ...... i let to everyone do the counts   Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:22:50 AM

realy..... ??  Cheesy
Please read the full sentence one more time. I have even sent you a suggestion asking you not to leave false retaliatory feedback to other people (on IRC), but that was ignored. I don't even want to go into the part where I was told to remove the negative rating or my bids would be invalidated.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:26:28 AM

realy..... ??  Cheesy

Not sure why you think posting this puts you and a good light and Lauda not. You're the one being a threatening asshole in the above conversation.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: