Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Abuse - Lutpin - With Reasons  (Read 2992 times)
Next BillGates (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:07:17 PM

Hello guys another story to talk on here, none other than about our little hero, lutpin

I think this guy deserves a noble prize for becoming the member of DT while he was full member ( if I remember right ) , so big claps !

But that raises questions too, how can you in some 6 months learn so much about bitcoins and so much on how to find scammers and keys and all that, I mean unless you have another account which at least is 1 year old Smiley

My questions Smiley

1) How crypto-games.net made you a moderator while you were a newbie on here ? I guess you knew enough about bitcoins when you joined our forum and had enough knowledge on becoming moderator and manage the things related to bitcoins ?

then how you were newbie on forum ?

2) Your first post was in gambling - games and round section , which means you came here to claim a giveaway and I can tell from my experience that unless you stay on forum for some 1 month you dont know much about the giveaways here

3) You sounded to be the owner of cryto-games on many occasions like the one here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg11936725#msg11936725

I am sure a moderator ( just a chat moderator ) wont say WE ARE DOING THIS .. DOING THAT ..

then here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg11946831#msg11946831

You seem to have the power to make changes in system in case member is able to convince you.

Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958786.msg12096241#msg12096241 - you seem to be able to giveaway bonus to users

So if you are among the owners, then you are abusing trust system as you gave cryto-games a +trust ( reason there is just because you are moderator ) what message you want to give the community that make me moderator and get trust from DT ?

4) Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159372.msg12212744#msg12212744

You tried to ripp off the site , rather than informing the owner about the mistake, good enough for you ?

At the end a humble question, is mexxer2 your alt ?

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 02:09:52 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 04:00:30 PM by Lutpin

You took some time going into this Cheesy

Hello guys another story to talk on here, none other than about our little hero, lutpin
I'm no hero, I'm a senior member. And I'm not so little after all, over 6,2'

I think this guy deserves a noble prize for becoming the member of DT while he was full member ( if I remember right ) , so big claps !
Now if I tell you, there are Junior Members on DT, there are Members on DT, there are Full Members on DT,...
Being on DT has nothing to do with the rank of your account.

But that raises questions too, how can you in some 6 months learn so much about bitcoins and so much on how to find scammers and keys and all that, I mean unless you have another account which at least is 1 year old Smiley
I use bitcoin since some years. Never bothered to get into this forum though.
And no, I don't have any alt that is "at least 1 year old".

1) How crypto-games.net made you a moderator while you were a newbie on here ? I guess you knew enough about bitcoins when you joined our forum and had enough knowledge on becoming moderator and manage the things related to bitcoins ?
I was a mod on crypto-games even before joining this forum. They didn't make me mod because of bitcointalk, but because I contributed to their site, and still am.

2) Your first post was in gambling - games and round section , which means you came here to claim a giveaway and I can tell from my experience that unless you stay on forum for some 1 month you dont know much about the giveaways here
I had different goals back then, sue me. Time changed and my perspective changed.

3) You sounded to be the owner of cryto-games on many occasions like the one here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg11936725#msg11936725
I am sure a moderator ( just a chat moderator ) wont say WE ARE DOING THIS .. DOING THAT ..
then here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750760.msg11946831#msg11946831
You seem to have the power to make changes in system in case member is able to convince you.
Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958786.msg12096241#msg12096241 - you seem to be able to giveaway bonus to users
So if you are among the owners, then you are abusing trust system as you gave cryto-games a +trust ( reason there is just because you are moderator ) what message you want to give the community that make me moderator and get trust from DT ?
I got influence, indeed.
I can make things happen, that grew with time.
I'm neither an owner, nor am I "abusing trust".
I gave positive trust to both owners, mainly because I do trust them, even before I was anywhere near DT.

4) Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159372.msg12212744#msg12212744
You tried to ripp off the site , rather than informing the owner about the mistake, good enough for you ?
Yeah, I was cearly "ripping them off". If I were, I wouldn't have posted in their thread though, would I?
Unlike others, I didn't withdraw a single satoshi from that site, believe me or not.

At the end a humble question, is mexxer2 your alt ?
At the end a humble question, are you trolling?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 02:23:59 PM

-snip-
So if you are among the owners, then you are abusing trust system as you gave cryto-games a +trust ( reason there is just because you are moderator )
-snip-

Lets assume for a second your claims are correct and Lutpins own crypt-games.net. How is this trust abuse?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:35:31 PM

*plop*

@Lutpin, so you've got a connection to Crypto-Games is that right? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!

And I'm not so little after all, over 6,2'

Short-arse. 6'5" Nyanyanayaa!

BTW, this entry is disqualified from our Top Trumps competition for not being rating text. So there.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:59:17 PM

-snip-
So if you are among the owners, then you are abusing trust system as you gave cryto-games a +trust ( reason there is just because you are moderator )
-snip-

Lets assume for a second your claims are correct and Lutpins own crypt-games.net. How is this trust abuse?

Because he gave trust from one of his account to other if so.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:08:49 PM

Because he gave trust from one of his account to other if so.
Nah, you made this thread because you were found guilty and you don't want any of your alt be found and tagged from someone on the DT which lutpin already did. 2 of your accounts already has feedbacks and yo openly admitted that you have 4 more.
Lutpin so far has did so many contributions in the forum.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:17:31 PM

Edit: Cusses removed
Another crappy drama about me and Lutpin. Anyway, lets debunk another of these baseless claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNMIYRt7i9c
We are giving out Nobel prizes for an achievement/recognition of an individual's helpful ratings now are we?
People who know about bitcoin aren't always on Bitcointalk, if thats what you mean. I met Lutpin on CG.net, and was probably the person who brought him to "try it out".
1) How crypto-games.net made you a moderator while you were a newbie on here ?
From what I know he has been a mod there, pretty much since the site started.
What in the blistering blue barnacles are you even talking about? It takes less than a day to know how most of the things go around here, with the most time-consuming one being, understanding the trust system. Took me more than 2-3 months to know what the fudge DT was. So no, it doesn't take much if you can speak english and put some devotion into knowing it

Think of him as the head of Mod group. CG admins generally tend to agree with his decisions, due to the devotion he has put into the site since he joined.
Did you seriously think admins take the time to manually go through each of the usernames?
tl;dr make some claims with proofs and then come back. Or as some prefer to call it "Proof or GTFO"
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:17:54 PM

I was the one who told Lutpin to give you negative,sad that he left it neutral.You were dumb enough to post from your multiple accounts in that lending thread.For anyone who is not aware this is how the story goes :

1.User clangtrump opens a thread asking for loan with his account as collateral https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397880.0. First he denies to sign a message using his oldest staked address but somehow he does it.

2.Meanwhile User Next BillGates who has an auction thread for selling a Full Member account which matches the details of clangtrump https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397707.0 posts in the lending thread from the wrong account (he was suppose to reply from clangtrump).He was not too fast in deleting the post and I had screen shot it,which could be checked here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397880.msg14192749#msg14192749

3.Once this was busted,he claims to be having more than 4 accounts with same stats and suspiciously he locks the thread.It is obvious he was selling the same account which he wanted to take the loan on.This deserves a negative indeed.Let's assume he has 4 full member accounts with same stats ,he can sign a message from all of them or verify that's he owns it in order to prove his innocence.    
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:25:55 PM

I was the one who told Lutpin to give you negative,sad that he left it neutral.You were dumb enough to post from your multiple accounts in that lending thread.For anyone who is not aware this is how the story goes :

1.User clangtrump opens a thread asking for loan with his account as collateral https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397880.0. First he denies to sign a message using his oldest staked address but somehow he does it.

2.Meanwhile User Next BillGates who has an auction thread for selling a Full Member account which matches the details of clangtrump https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397707.0 posts in the lending thread from the wrong account (he was suppose to reply from clangtrump).He was not too fast in deleting the post and I had screen shot it,which could be checked here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397880.msg14192749#msg14192749

3.Once this was busted,he claims to be having more than 4 accounts with same stats and suspiciously he locks the thread.It is obvious he was selling the same account which he wanted to take the loan on.This deserves a negative indeed.Let's assume he has 4 full member accounts with same stats ,he can sign a message from all of them or verify that's he owns it in order to prove his innocence.    

Well, if we are not allowed to own more than 1 account then get it as a rule from Theymos and I will happily follow it. And this thread is not because of what you think. I never spam with signature campaigns too as you may see, like you and others.

I am 100% sure buy/sell accounts here is allowed and if Lutpin is legit and honest ( which i agree he is ) then why you are having so much trouble if a thread was opened to ask some questions ? Its like you dont want to give exam because you know all of it ?

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 03:27:49 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 03:59:23 PM by Lutpin

People who know about bitcoin aren't always on Bitcointalk, if thats what you mean.
Fun fact: this is my first bitcoin address holding the first bitcoins I ever earned: 1NDJowuMso8iDdZoEDhZy4nYZNXqUPpTzm.
It's only 48k sat, but they are worth a fortune to me.
That address was first seen on Apr 09, 2013 @ 10:31 pm
And that is how I can in 6 monhs learn "so much about bitcoins".

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Today is Mar 14, 2016.
I am Lutpin on bitcointalk.org
Those are my Genesis Coins.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1NDJowuMso8iDdZoEDhZy4nYZNXqUPpTzm
IMI0J25+MwI6A/aIRodlIWWcN6J+N+/rpcq/AIEefdeKS+AvrxPU9oniXMAcXp0rYHh7W3pRcnraRDNck7xsvcs=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

Well, if we are not allowed to own more than 1 account then get it as a rule from Theymos and I will happily follow it. And this thread is not because of what you think. I never spam with signature campaigns too as you may see, like you and others.

I am 100% sure buy/sell accounts here is allowed and if Lutpin is legit and honest ( which i agree he is ) then why you are having so much trouble if a thread was opened to ask some questions ? Its like you dont want to give exam because you know all of it ?
The problem is not that you're selling an account. The problem is that you're selling an account while at the same time trying to sell the same account disguising it as a loan

I usually ignore trolls like you, seems Lutpin loves taunting people like you though  Cheesy

Edit: Also, no. Account sales aren't allowed, they are discouraged but community consensus is that they should be permitted to at least prevent the scams done from an account sold in the forum
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:32:51 PM

--snipe--

The discussion is not about having multiple accounts or sig spamming.You were about to scam people,the lender and the account buyer.Why would you lock the thread after I busted your scam ? Admit it mate,you deserve the feedback ,in fact I'd ask DT to give you a negative.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:38:03 PM

The problem is not that you're selling an account. The problem is that you're selling an account while at the same time trying to sell the same account disguising it as a loan

I usually ignore trolls like you, seems Lutpin loves taunting people like you though  Cheesy

Edit: Also, no. Account sales aren't allowed, they are discouraged but community consensus is that they should be permitted to at least prevent the scams done from an account sold in the forum

Dear friend I wasn't selling same account, cant we have 2 accounts with same stats ? I mean made on same day then both have same activity ( assuming both posts regularly )

--snipe--

The discussion is not about having multiple accounts or sig spamming.You were about to scam people,the lender and the account buyer.Why would you lock the thread after I busted your scam ? Admit it mate,you deserve the feedback ,in fact I'd ask DT to give you a negative.

Wow , you won a medal Smiley . Its not a kid's thing friend, think what I am saying since hours and you will understand. If not then ask your parents to tell you, not everything we kids can understand Smiley

Ah and yes the thread was locked so that kids dont find a playground at wrong place lol

And good job done detective Smiley , I will tip you a car ( sorry a toy one though ) Wink

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:45:34 PM

Wow , you won a medal Smiley . Its not a kid's thing friend, think what I am saying since hours and you will understand. If not then ask your parents to tell you, not everything we kids can understand Smiley

Ah and yes the thread was locked so that kids dont find a playground at wrong place lol

And good job done detective Smiley , I will tip you a car ( sorry a toy one though ) Wink

1.You delete comment
2.Next comment you post like nothing happened
3.You lock the thread
4.Claim to be having multiple accounts with same stats (Apparently)
5.Can you prove you have multiple accounts with same stats and you had no intentions of defaulting the loan ? Not to me,take any trusted member ,prove him the ownership of at least 2 Full Member accounts with same stats .End of discussion.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:50:58 PM

1.You delete comment
2.Next comment you post like nothing happened
3.You lock the thread
4.Claim to be having multiple accounts with same stats (Apparently)
5.Can you prove you have multiple accounts with same stats and you had no intentions of defaulting the loan ? Not to me,take any trusted member ,prove him the ownership of at least 2 Full Member accounts with same stats .End of discussion.

1) Agree I thought it might be bad,and I agree I made post with wrong account but when I am not SPAMMING with signature then I think there is no problem ?

2) Yes indeed to avoid that.

3) Yes I told you, I dont want children to play in wrong playground Smiley

4) Yes i do have, so whats the problem

5) Agree to buy them for BIN 0.06 BTC each with a escrow and I will happily sell you Smiley

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:57:44 PM

1) Agree I thought it might be bad,and I agree I made post with wrong account but when I am not SPAMMING with signature then I think there is no problem ?

Are you dumb ? Can't you read ? For the last time,the discussion is not above signature campaigns.

3) Yes I told you, I dont want children to play in wrong playground Smiley
Okay.Scamming could be fun indeed.Not when you're caught.

5) Agree to buy them for BIN 0.06 BTC each with a escrow and I will happily sell you Smiley
Sorry not interested in dealing with a scammer.You're trying to make your way out.Why can't you prove that you own the other two accounts with the same stats and you had no bad intentions at all ?I think if you cared about your Rep you'd not be running away with reasons to not show the ownership of the accounts.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 03:58:36 PM

Your answer to #5 sounds like you're not happy with Lutpin's neutral and itching for a negative. Why would anyone want to buy your accounts? Just show that you were not lying and not trying to scam.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:07:57 PM

Your answer to #5 sounds like you're not happy with Lutpin's neutral and itching for a negative. Why would anyone want to buy your accounts? Just show that you were not lying and not trying to scam.

It's no where mentioned that I have to show of all my accounts to someone or else I am a scammer. If its listed please show me I will show you, if not then well you can give me red trust but you aren't having any reason for it, just because I said something to Lutpin you guys came crowding Sad

And wait man, in case I was auctioning same account then how it makes me a scammer ? Because you can assume that but how can you be sure ?

I knew before opening this thread that it wont be good as you guys are one and dont even want to listen, but well , yeah my mistake. I forgot we have to live with the bosses Sad

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 04:12:44 PM

just because I said something to Lutpin you guys came crowding

On a more serious note, what's the point of a public thread, if you don't want people to comment on it?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:15:27 PM

Well, fine I think I should lock it now

Guys its my mistake I tried to raise voice, sorry Lutpin and all, good luck Smiley , message e for any uestions

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: