Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling loses and wins  (Read 25397 times)
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:11:01 PM

So.... how much have you win or loss gambling ?? And what did you stake ?
I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
how much money have you made or lost gambling ? Any pointers or warnings ? 
not more than 0.01 if i lose because i'm still afraid to use a lot of money in gambling site ,  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:52:25 PM

I sometimes bet on soccer mathces and rarely on other sports like rugby, cricket and tennis. Honestly I'm in the middle position, I'm not in profit nor in the loss. I only play with small amounts. Gambling is not controlling my whole life. I'm just playing that for fun. But 2 weeks ago, something happened to me. I'd invested 0.01BTC on some soccer games and I made it 0.04BTC in two days. Then I made some other bets and it was amazing because I gained another 0.05BTC and i had 0.10BTC in three days. After 4 or 5 days I lost whole my profit and I withdrawn 0.015BTC. It was really exciting during that profitable 3 days, I was dreaming to get 1 BTC monthy, from betting predictions. Phew..
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:09:38 PM

I sometimes bet on soccer mathces and rarely on other sports like rugby, cricket and tennis. Honestly I'm in the middle position, I'm not in profit nor in the loss. I only play with small amounts. Gambling is not controlling my whole life. I'm just playing that for fun. But 2 weeks ago, something happened to me. I'd invested 0.01BTC on some soccer games and I made it 0.04BTC in two days. Then I made some other bets and it was amazing because I gained another 0.05BTC and i had 0.10BTC in three days. After 4 or 5 days I lost whole my profit and I withdrawn 0.015BTC. It was really exciting during that profitable 3 days, I was dreaming to get 1 BTC monthy, from betting predictions. Phew..

I think by the time you get your first win in gambling, you start craving the next gambling in gambling and in the next you have a such a huge ambition and greed that is large enough, so that when your gambling less scrupulous or origin do bet
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:26:39 PM

I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
how much money have you made or lost gambling ? Any pointers or warnings ? 

I haven't experienced to win and lost a lot from gambling , but for me it is already a big lost when i tried risk my 0.005 just make it doubled but what happened is that i have lost all of it without even remaining funds .
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:28:39 PM

I think by the time you get your first win in gambling, you start craving the next gambling in gambling and in the next you have a such a huge ambition and greed that is large enough, so that when your gambling less scrupulous or origin do bet

it is the common problem of a gambler,

Not controlling your slef over the game will mostly cause a loss in your part even you win for a few first games, so better for us to have a tolerance in gambling ad be contented and not greedy whenever we win or lose.

Lucky for you as you still withdrawn 0.015 bitcoins, congrats.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:57:53 PM

how much money have you made or lost gambling? Any pointers or warnings ? 
Everyone will lose money in gambling but to getting that we will choose the again same gambling so this is wrong. In gambling, earning a profit is not such an easy task here we need to prepair a lot of methods and also most important we need luck. I lost nearly 1.5 BTC I am not sure but not in a single day it was my full time lose.
TyfrTR

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 09:42:17 PM

Not controlling your slef over the game will mostly cause a loss in your part even you win for a few first games, so better for us to have a tolerance in gambling ad be contented and not greedy whenever we win or lose.

Yes but actually I do not define myself as a absolute gambler because I have a rule and always I obeyed that rule. It is very simple. Every week I must spend 0.02 btc at maximum and If I lose them then I've to wait for next week to make bettings again. This rule is making your betting process more steady. During the week which I gained 0.09 btc profit, I didn't play on cumulative amounts. I mean, every profit had sent to my wallet and I made all bettings with 0.01 btc. When I won some bits from my bets, I didn't add those bits to my "playing balance". So everytime, I went on playing with 0.01 btc.
Hatuferu
Legendary

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:53:50 AM

Yes but actually I do not define myself as a absolute gambler because I have a rule and always I obeyed that rule. It is very simple. Every week I must spend 0.02 btc at maximum and If I lose them then I've to wait for next week to make bettings again. This rule is making your betting process more steady. During the week which I gained 0.09 btc profit, I didn't play on cumulative amounts. I mean, every profit had sent to my wallet and I made all bettings with 0.01 btc. When I won some bits from my bets, I didn't add those bits to my "playing balance". So everytime, I went on playing with 0.01 btc.
So would you care to share on what specific games you are playing? I know that amount is very small when in gambling especially when you are playing dice, you must be a discipline gambler to be able to maintain on following your rules.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
TyfrTR

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:30:50 AM

So would you care to share on what specific games you are playing? I know that amount is very small when in gambling especially when you are playing dice, you must be a discipline gambler to be able to maintain on following your rules.

I don't like dice games and I've never played them. I'm just making bets. I'm usually playing on soccer matches. Sometimes I tried my chance on handball and volleyball matches. But nowadays, i'm going to start betting on esports like counter-strike:go, leauge of legends. I like playing online video games but actually I've no idea for their tournaments. For 2 weeks,  I'm watching some users' tips in the gambling section about e-sport games. They've really good tips for esports and I liked those users' betting style. I'll try them out. But of course, i am going to play with small amounts.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:43:51 PM

I don't like dice games and I've never played them. I'm just making bets. I'm usually playing on soccer matches. Sometimes I tried my chance on handball and volleyball matches. But nowadays, i'm going to start betting on esports like counter-strike:go, leauge of legends. I like playing online video games but actually I've no idea for their tournaments. For 2 weeks,  I'm watching some users' tips in the gambling section about e-sport games. They've really good tips for esports and I liked those users' betting style. I'll try them out. But of course, i am going to play with small amounts.
We are on the same side man, we do love sports betting and that is my game too. I don't bet on game with house games when I feel like I am serious in making money, I just play dice for fun and that's it.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:13:53 PM

We are on the same side man, we do love sports betting and that is my game too. I don't bet on game with house games when I feel like I am serious in making money, I just play dice for fun and that's it.
well i never find out the percentage of my win or loss but in more biting i book the lose. so i am parity sure that my losing percentage will be little more than my win, i also like sports gambling. i mostly do gambling on cricket matches. it is just an easy way of getting the fun. my lose percentage is more that my win but still i am happy with my progress graph
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:06:09 PM

How to take advantage onto sports bet games? Do you profit much on this kind of gamble? Im kind of curious because many people prefer this type of games because it is less risky.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 04:10:05 PM

How to take advantage onto sports bet games? Do you profit much on this kind of gamble? Im kind of curious because many people prefer this type of games because it is less risky.

to take advantage is to know the participants of the game before betting thats the only way for you as a better to know
who has the upper hand, and yes you can make profit with sports bet if you know the current strength of the team and betting on that team but it will not always give you the exact outcome that you are looking for but it is less risky than other gambling games.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 06:06:25 AM

to take advantage is to know the participants of the game before betting thats the only way for you as a better to know
who has the upper hand, and yes you can make profit with sports bet if you know the current strength of the team and betting on that team but it will not always give you the exact outcome that you are looking for but it is less risky than other gambling games.

Unless you have a magical way of knowing ^^ Betting and winning on sports takes skills and knowledge of the game the players and the teams. You need to know each teams strength and weakness to see which teams are paired together because if even a good team has a weakness that the opposite team find its strength then there will be problems and the bet will be more of a gamble. So experience plays a major role.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:12:29 AM

i loss more than 1BTC on dice site but now im recovering that and recovered almost half of that and still recovering if i recovered that all i will still play for fun cause i love dice game and i'm pretty addicted on gambling so i won't play for profit i just play for fun and now i created my own dice site GeoDice

Wow! That is a lot of coins to be lost in gambling dice. I would be very sad if I lose that much but each is for his own. I wish you luck on your venture to win back that loss. I really do not believe you can still win that back especially in dice because of house edge. House edge will just beat you to dust, but If that is what you really want to do then good luck.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:13:55 AM

Most people will have the sad story to tell where they would have won and after playing more would have lost their money. People tend to loose more than they win. Only thing one gets so much addicted that loosing will become a habit
Hatuferu
Legendary

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:16:02 AM

i loss more than 1BTC on dice site but now im recovering that and recovered almost half of that and still recovering if i recovered that all i will still play for fun cause i love dice game and i'm pretty addicted on gambling so i won't play for profit i just play for fun and now i created my own dice site GeoDice

Wow! That is a lot of coins to be lost in gambling dice. I would be very sad if I lose that much but each is for his own. I wish you luck on your venture to win back that loss. I really do not believe you can still win that back especially in dice because of house edge. House edge will just beat you to dust, but If that is what you really want to do then good luck.
Not a good idea to recover you losses because the more you focus your time in gambling you will be vulnerable to losses, if ever you hit the desired amount and you already get back your losses then time for you to quit.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:37:08 AM

Not a good idea to recover you losses because the more you focus your time in gambling you will be vulnerable to losses, if ever you hit the desired amount and you already get back your losses then time for you to quit.

You are wrong too, some people can manage to get some profit too but it still need time to recover it. Most people lose all of their balance becauae they are too greedy and want to recover everything in that instant which is you may not do. If you win or lose doesnt mean that you cant bet anymore, you just need to hold yourselves before continue on betting again
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:45:54 PM

You are wrong too, some people can manage to get some profit too but it still need time to recover it. Most people lose all of their balance becauae they are too greedy and want to recover everything in that instant which is you may not do. If you win or lose doesnt mean that you cant bet anymore, you just need to hold yourselves before continue on betting again
i think gambling is a game of luck and no one can decide to tell that when he will win or loss in gambling. every day is change from the other on one day you will lose all your bit but on other day you will win a lot it is not fixed.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 10:25:00 PM

i think gambling is a game of luck and no one can decide to tell that when he will win or loss in gambling. every day is change from the other on one day you will lose all your bit but on other day you will win a lot it is not fixed.

That is why there is no assurance that he can win back hes previous losses. He can only wish that he will win big the next time he bet so that will cover his losses. But aside from that, there nothing much he can do about it. If he wants, he could quit gambling and just work hard to recover from the losses. But some of you will say it is boring that way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: