Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling loses and wins  (Read 25397 times)
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:32:46 PM

So.... how much have you win or loss gambling ?? And what did you stake ?
I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
how much money have you made or lost gambling ? Any pointers or warnings ? 
I don't know how much money that I've loss in gambling just one thing for sure was losses is much leading than winning to me, also to all gamblers too. Maybe most of the player in gambling they become greed so in the end it became their weak point too. I do believe if there is a problem there is always a solution, I think the better things to do is let us reduce our losses, if we have 0.03BTC for gambling site for us to play then lets make 0.02BTC Cheesy to minimize our loses,

True, every gambler have much losses than winning, It is clear. But we are still here in gambling, than its mean we are earning from it, may be less but sure. And i can't ignore this point, whenever i need argent money than i play gambling and most of the time, i have won, and also your calculation about winning and losses is right. Because in this time, if we have spend many time in gambling, than no one sure how they get losses or wining amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:07:59 PM

Yes! Gambling loses ang win. Theres ups and down too. I always win than lose. I experience that knowledge is more powerful than experience. The more you wise you are the more money you have.
Even with Knowledge and Experience, there is another factor which may completely make you lose or win and that is Fate or Luck. I have won some pretty good amount in the past but always felt the luck to be with me. Of course I have played with tactics and strategy. May be its different to every person.
Fate or luck are for losers  Tongue and if you are really into gambling you have to face it,it is part and parcel of life,you will win some you will loose some,you have to take that and get over it and try it another day,strategy do work sometimes and every person has their own winnings theories and with time you will understand how to cope up with those things.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
If you are not knowledgeable in everything you will get slaughtered in reality. Whether in trading or gambling we must be like a Bull or bear so we won't get slaughter.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:44:11 PM

If you are not knowledgeable in everything you will get slaughtered in reality. Whether in trading or gambling we must be like a Bull or bear so we won't get slaughter.
Yes that why trading and gambling are high risk losing money in there, on trading activity we must need method and strategy in trading
 it will take long time for getting active profit from trading,
and the strategy of trading depend on the stylish of trading every people has different way and strategy in trading to getting active profit unfortunately there are not good strategy for getting active winning in gambling.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:55:06 PM

ever since I gambling i think my loses so far is nearly 2bitcoin and my winnings? I make a lot of money in gambling since i am only playing sports bet game and satoshimines and also dice it makes me a lot of money since then that's why that's the only game im playing since i was started playing gambling i tried slots game but didnt work for me. my warning for you don't play gambling in a long term make a 1 hr play game and 1 hr rest . Smiley
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

ever since I gambling i think my loses so far is nearly 2bitcoin and my winnings? I make a lot of money in gambling since i am only playing sports bet game and satoshimines and also dice it makes me a lot of money since then that's why that's the only game im playing since i was started playing gambling i tried slots game but didnt work for me. my warning for you don't play gambling in a long term make a 1 hr play game and 1 hr rest . Smiley
Satoshimines been around for a pretty long time now, I am kind of surpirsed that they didn't do an exit run and lose their credibility online.
Your gambling strategy is really smart because most people won’t realize that they’ve been gambling online for a very long time till they see the sunlight the next day while they’re tweaking behind the computer screen.
It’s been a very long time since I’ve lost more than 2 Bitcoin from gambling, I think that I’ve let over 4 BTC go though.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:07:59 PM

For me I did win some in gambling but I just lose it right away that's as you said because of the greed it is just part of us that we want to win more even we just won sometime. We are just not satisfied on what we have and still bet on everything. I have already lost $100 on gambling its hard to stop when you are in roll. Greed is always downfall of us humanity we are so greedy that we want everything, a pointer/ warning from me is that we should always set a limit when gambling its hard to stop but we need to be disciplined our-self when gambling. We don't want to go broke just because of gambling, Its okay to gamble but always always set a limit. Hope it helps  Wink
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 11:25:50 PM

For me I did win some in gambling but I just lose it right away that's as you said because of the greed it is just part of us that we want to win more even we just won sometime. We are just not satisfied on what we have and still bet on everything. I have already lost $100 on gambling its hard to stop when you are in roll. Greed is always downfall of us humanity we are so greedy that we want everything, a pointer/ warning from me is that we should always set a limit when gambling its hard to stop but we need to be disciplined our-self when gambling. We don't want to go broke just because of gambling, Its okay to gamble but always always set a limit. Hope it helps  Wink
You got the point you should think that gambling are made only for entertainment purposes not for making profit it is not a good source of profit..
You should afford if you lose or just think that you are gamble for fun..
Before i was same situation when i was addicted  honestly not addicted i am just trying always my self and maybe i can win a lot in gambling but in the end lose.. so now i realize it all..

Make crypto as your bank.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:28:24 AM

I've definitely lost more to gambling than I have won. There's really no way to win on a gambling exchange when the odds are against you regardless of betting strategies.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 06:53:02 AM

If you feel that you have a losing streak and has this gut feeling that you would lose it, definitely it's a sign that you should stop immediately. It wouldn't lead to a better chance to win because of your instinct and feeling. You could play in another day, and that would help you recover.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:59:30 PM

Lit bit tactic and skill is ok for gambling but it is entire depended on the luck. Few people are lucky and luck always favor them. If such person play gambling, more are the chances that they win mostly but nothing can be said safely in gambling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:25:59 PM

Lit bit tactic and skill is ok for gambling but it is entire depended on the luck. Few people are lucky and luck always favor them. If such person play gambling, more are the chances that they win mostly but nothing can be said safely in gambling.

that's the cycle of gambling,we may win now and lose later or reciprocal, Once we played gambling we must ensure ourselves that we will be facing both result in playing,unless we got stuck on the flow of winning which we all wish to happen.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

that's the cycle of gambling,we may win now and lose later or reciprocal, Once we played gambling we must ensure ourselves that we will be facing both result in playing,unless we got stuck on the flow of winning which we all wish to happen.
But we can manage to win if we want too , i have some gambling site where i actually plays all the time like bustabit , satoshimine we can ensure our winnings there as long as we follow our instinct when playing we saw on the grap the result of each round but luck will always with us. Im in favor to play more than risking my coins into short term of playing.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

We can always choose not to care about the result. If you only play with a very low amount like me then you wont care about the result. I only play for fun and entertainment is my purpose of playing. So instead of trying to ensure myself that I will win or lose, I choose not to care about it and enjoy whatever result I get
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

I've lost more than I've won with gambling but I don't keep track. I have not found a way to make money gambling.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2145

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:12:13 PM

This is the kind of superstition that makes some people broke - they simply believe that they are "lucky" and cannot lose, so they keep playing more and more, maybe even winning a good amount of money for some time until the odds start swinging against them. Luck doesn't exist, every bet is determined by random number generator and you can't influence it, so it's very dangerous to think that you can somehow know the outcome of your next bet with more certainty than it is mathematically possible.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:03:43 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 09:29:54 PM by pinkpanther03

gambling is not predictable that easy. gambling is a risky game. nearly 70% of my defeat. but my profits outweigh the disadvantages. you should see that gambling could generate a lot of money by betting small and too short time. whatever happens you still will not be able to predict the outcome of gambling. Gambling is risky !!! you have to be brave !!

It is also 70% of the gamblers in the gambling sites encountered losses most of the time. then in winning was very seldom to be happen for the players in gambling. It happened because like what you had just said gambling is risky to do Smiley
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

The fact is they are the rich people who have high bankrolls and won't care about the winning or loosing as gambling is an hobby for them and an form of entertainment so even if they will loose they will take it lightly and positively and continue to gamble even after loosing.

Some people take things lightly. They dont care when they win or lose when gambling. In fact that few days there are one gambler that lose over 300 btc in just a few bets. That is a very huge amount despite the current price, perhaps it is a life changing amount that could be usefull to do other thing despite losing it to a gambling site
Sorry im not believe it with what you said, someone will get stress when lose over 300btc in one days or in just a few bets. yeah whatever the condition we faced but one things you should know, we will think about loses everytime after we finished gambling, it's normal.
Isn't that was an unbelievable story to lose 300BTC, sounds like its the greatest stupid I've ever heard here in the forum. But anyway, I don't know if that is true or not. And it is actually stressful if you 1BTC how much more 300BTC I don't know what will happen to me if I am in that case. But loses and wins is very normal things in gambling but if you are winning always and never loose that 's not a normal thing I think. Wink
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:31:48 PM

This is the kind of superstition that makes some people broke - they simply believe that they are "lucky" and cannot lose, so they keep playing more and more, maybe even winning a good amount of money for some time until the odds start swinging against them. Luck doesn't exist, every bet is determined by random number generator and you can't influence it, so it's very dangerous to think that you can somehow know the outcome of your next bet with more certainty than it is mathematically possible.
that's true , gambling actually about the math , about calculate the probability of an event occurring. people just too dreamy expecting the outcome could be changed whenever you used a strategy and have some skill , but it's actually not change anything. it's just a suggestion in your head. seriously any games are random , but the -EV makes you have more losses than a win.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:44:24 AM

Last week, I won 87 EUR. I gambled on multiple sport betting, usually I prefer betting on soccer games and tennis, and I do put only 10 EUR. It's one of my best thing in the start of the this year 2017. Generally, I don't stake so much as the same time don't cross the barrier of 20 EUR.
One of the good things about sports betting is you can bet a low amount and if the odds are high you can earn a good amount by betting small, the only problem is to win those games with long odds may take a while.

The odds may be high, but the risk is still there and the match can go wrong. I tried to place only 3 bets in sports betting on my life and it didn't help me, I still lost. Be careful even with sports!
True!!! Not all sports betting, you can win.
Most of the time gambling or even that sports betting are more on luck, and sometimes even if you are good enough in analyzing that team, you can also lose here. Gambling is very risky and we don’t have any assurance here.
Thats why gambling isnt sure win . Even the odds of the team you pick is higher than the opponent theirs a chance of lossing. It is depending on your analyzation on a team where will you bet and on your luck too. Its hard to predict if the both teams are both good. The odds will have a chance to have odds thats the same.
True, if that teams are both good and you just relying of what you have known on that teams then there is no assurance that the team that you choose can win, I don't think that in sport betting, there is a high percentage you can win. It is still base on our luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: