Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling loses and wins  (Read 25397 times)
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:24:03 PM

I was introduced to bitcoin because of the pokersite seals with clubs. I have a question, is the online poker rigged in general?
Well, I cannot answer this but if you will ask me I would not trust in this game. I would rather play in dice as I can see even though our chances is lesser due to house advantage, we can still win if we are lucky.

of course, I also prefer dice game than any other game. Because in dice games we can see all the betting is done and we can figure out a way to get a victory from the data of people who do bet. In addition to dice games, I also like sport betting. brain mind that rely on wager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:58:48 PM

I was introduced to bitcoin because of the pokersite seals with clubs. I have a question, is the online poker rigged in general?
Well, I cannot answer this but if you will ask me I would not trust in this game. I would rather play in dice as I can see even though our chances is lesser due to house advantage, we can still win if we are lucky.

of course, I also prefer dice game than any other game. Because in dice games we can see all the betting is done and we can figure out a way to get a victory from the data of people who do bet. In addition to dice games, I also like sport betting. brain mind that rely on wager
If I am too serious in gambling I would only play sports betting. I just play dice with a little amount of money and I understand already that I can win when I am with so much luck. I got a win with parlay of 5 games in sports betting and that amount of winning was really spent buying different stuffs in the internet.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:33:23 PM

If I am too serious in gambling I would only play sports betting. I just play dice with a little amount of money and I understand already that I can win when I am with so much luck. I got a win with parlay of 5 games in sports betting and that amount of winning was really spent buying different stuffs in the internet.

That's the right way. For if we do not restrict any wagering done then all that will be bad for us. The more getting addicted, it will be much more to our economy worsens.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:33:14 PM

That's the right way. For if we do not restrict any wagering done then all that will be bad for us. The more getting addicted, it will be much more to our economy worsens.

Yeah, controlling our selves s one of the things we should know before we play gambling seriously.

Gambling is so addictive especially if you tame for the amount that you've lose before, that is why it is recommended to carefully plan your approach in gambling.
And also set a limitations when playing in it.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:37:19 PM

I think all games online that there is no possibility of cheating in gambling of any House. because I found some sites especially gambling dice, giving a very hard game for predictable compared to other gambling sites. But that's just my perception and it's possible I was wrong
You cant predict it, eben the house cant change it, because its provably fair.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:02:32 PM

i think gambling is a combination of both winning and loosing. but the important thing is that our average of loosing gambling should not be exceed form the winning. because we will be then in lose.
buddu

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:11:51 PM

What is my observation so far I saw many people loosing more money in try to chase their tiny losses. One of my friends was playing online gambling and lost 0.05 BTC I said him to stop and accept the result. He siad no he will try to recover by multiplying with 2x and will surely not only recover loss but also makes more money. In this attempt he lost 1 BTC in matter of minutes. People loose more when they attempt and hardly in first bet I saw someone loosing much.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 09:43:06 PM

So.... how much have you win or loss gambling ?? And what did you stake ?
I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
how much money have you made or lost gambling ? Any pointers or warnings ? 

I can't track how much I won or lost in gambling.  But if i sum it all, I think I won more than lost.  One thing is play smart.  If you are already winning, don't get greedy.  So I will suggest to quit while you are in winning streak.  And if you are losing, have a budget on how much you will play in the whole session. If it is depleted, then it is the right time for you to stop.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:52:16 PM

Me too down some 100$ and still in process to earn it back.
Gambling is so risky i think those ppl can lose there money to gambling they are addicted with it. So gambling is not advisable too those who want intant money. If you lose some dont do it again bcoz no body get profit in gambling. 100$ is much enough i suggest that do trading.
-Oxygen

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:19:23 AM

Gambling is so risky i think those ppl can lose there money to gambling they are addicted with it. So gambling is not advisable too those who want intant money. If you lose some dont do it again bcoz no body get profit in gambling. 100$ is much enough i suggest that do trading.

Yes gambling really is so risky. Almost the same with investing on HYIPs, but it differs on the time span since you can earn or lose instantly with gambling. In my self preference, I rather choose bet on gambling than on hyips and other ponzis.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:35:50 AM

Yes gambling really is so risky. Almost the same with investing on HYIPs, but it differs on the time span since you can earn or lose instantly with gambling. In my self preference, I rather choose bet on gambling than on hyips and other ponzis.

HYIP's really are just risks and you can prevent losing if you are a good analyzer. In gambling, you can analyze some games but some luck games are not designed to be analyzed. Because its none sense to gamble if you risked on an unknown kind of deals. Better gamble in sports bet because even if you lose, it is you own fault.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:16:42 AM

HYIP's really are just risks and you can prevent losing if you are a good analyzer. In gambling, you can analyze some games but some luck games are not designed to be analyzed. Because its none sense to gamble if you risked on an unknown kind of deals. Better gamble in sports bet because even if you lose, it is you own fault.
I also recommend to play sports betting for real chance in gambling, dice games are fun but that is only base on our luck and only if we have extreme luck where we will win in the game but it would not guarantee that we can win in the long run.

We know we all gamble because of money and to bag a huge amount of money that we can get in the long run.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:39:57 AM

I also recommend to play sports betting for real chance in gambling, dice games are fun but that is only base on our luck and only if we have extreme luck where we will win in the game but it would not guarantee that we can win in the long run.

We know we all gamble because of money and to bag a huge amount of money that we can get in the long run.

In gambling we win and lose will come almost equal. But its depend on your betting amount. Yes if you win small and next bet you do significant amount and lose that bet means. You result loose. So maintain consistency in your bet then you profit and loss will come equal. Butin sports betting we have a chance to make a profit.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:01:53 AM

HYIP is one form of gambling as well.
But it is mainly losing.
No one wins in a HYIP, except the house.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:37:46 AM

In gambling we win and lose will come almost equal. But its depend on your betting amount. Yes if you win small and next bet you do significant amount and lose that bet means. You result loose. So maintain consistency in your bet then you profit and loss will come equal. Butin sports betting we have a chance to make a profit.

That is why the bankroll management is very important. Proper bankroll management should be observed at all time and I advise that flat betting should be followed even if we think that this bet is the best bet of our life as we think it could be a guaranteed win.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
JasonXG (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:34:01 PM

I think all games online that there is no possibility of cheating in gambling of any House. because I found some sites especially gambling dice, giving a very hard game for predictable compared to other gambling sites. But that's just my perception and it's possible I was wrong

No I agree with you. Most glitches or cheats will be found during the beta phase.  It is very important to fix these problems since if someone extorts them you can't not pay them as you will destroy your reputation as a none paying casino.

Yes you can make money with HYIP bit you need to do a few of them and pull out early and never return. They pay you for awhile and wait for your return so you deposit even more money then they suddenly dont pay you back after paying before. Its a lure. I know some people have and do make money with HYIP but its hell of a risky business.
tobik

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:35:59 PM

This is an open question it depends about what you're willing to play for is it just a  little bit or
you want to play for a hundred dollars. But i can tell you on a long run you will always lose winning is just sometimes.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:01:44 PM

This is an open question it depends about what you're willing to play for is it just a  little bit or
you want to play for a hundred dollars. But i can tell you on a long run you will always lose winning is just sometimes.

Yeah your right,

there is only a few who managed to make profit at a long run in playing gambling games.
Gambling is made for entertainment so actually it will not make you win more frequently,

So it is not recommended to play gambling if you are looking for money to help your needs.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:25:21 PM

Losing is the most likely outcome when you are gambling. It's not nice to lose money so if you care about your money you keep away from gambling or if you are looking for entertainment, don't make very large bets.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:11:28 AM

Losing is the most likely outcome when you are gambling. It's not nice to lose money so if you care about your money you keep away from gambling or if you are looking for entertainment, don't make very large bets.

Exactly if you have enough money to lead your life, Then play gambling or else better stay away from this. Yes here win and lose is two face of gambling, but many times we see only lose face. So don't play gambling for making money, play just for fun with a small bet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: