Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling loses and wins  (Read 25397 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:20:06 AM

So.... how much have you win or loss gambling ?? And what did you stake ?
I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
how much money have you made or lost gambling ? Any pointers or warnings ? 
I have lost so many more times with gambling then won but I know for a fact that I am not the only one who that has happened to.
I do not have faith in gambling anymore and that is why I have almost stop with gambling.
maybe much better to stop completely gambling loses are more than winnings so if giving the chances you are only have little chances to win against the house for sure especially if you are gambling in a long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:26:49 AM

It is a fact that people who gamble lose way more times then that they win, that is just hot it goes with gambling because the chance of winning is allot smaller.
Only with poker you can make it happen that you win more times then lose.
That is true; my percentage of winning in gambling is just 70/30. 30% of winning then 70% of losing and that is bad for me. Because there are always a smaller percentage that I can possibly win in gambling. Which is not good at all when we about want to win.

Yes true I also just like you. I lost a percentage greater than winning. Very difficult for me to get a win in gambling. But my victory I usually get from sports betting and blackjack. But I've experienced a small win at dice, poker, roulette.
one thing that could change people statistics about how they get losses more than the winning are with bankroll management , you could monitoring how much you have lost and how much you have won also set the limit of lost/win create a target daily, weekly, monthly etc and then you are good to have a winning more than losses.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:50:27 PM

I've lost about $60 so far but im planning to win it back. Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.
A saying well said, however i still need to learn it since my greed is my downfall. Guys and girls
I have lost so many more times with gambling then won but I know for a fact that I am not the only one who that has happened to.
I do not have faith in gambling anymore and that is why I have almost stop with gambling.

It is a good decision you made. If you gamble only to make a profit then it is better to stop because you can't make money. These games are designed to give fun but not go give a profit. So if you can't spare some money for these fun activities then it is better to stop gambling and find some other free entertainment activities.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:49:39 PM

It is a good decision you made. If you gamble only to make a profit then it is better to stop because you can't make money. These games are designed to give fun but not go give a profit. So if you can't spare some money for these fun activities then it is better to stop gambling and find some other free entertainment activities.

That's true if you are hoping to earn with gambling then it is better if you are going to stop and just make gambling as a form of entertainment.

Even though we can't remove the fact that we are gambling to get profit and as well as enjoy the entertainment it can give to us.

But most of the time gamblers are just going to lose in the end.

Vires in Numeris
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:40:53 AM

Actually I've lost a large amount on gambling. I often spend some bitcoin which I deposited in gambling. But I gamble just to play, because I like to play like poker, sports betting and blackjack. It was very nice to me, and most importantly, a good self-control in order to avoid the greed that can result in huge losses.
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:36:41 AM

I played gambling before for fun or if there are freebies of some gambling sites here in bitcointalk, I participate and try my luck to the site. But  if I enjoyed I deposit and play again but in the end I'm always lost Sad though I enjoyed also  if I will count my total lost in gambling maybe .02-.03 btc so its not big as what the some gambler that lost almost a btc or more than 1 btc. It's a matte of luck always to gamble but sadly luck is always hate me
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:03:54 AM

Actually I've lost a large amount on gambling. I often spend some bitcoin which I deposited in gambling. But I gamble just to play, because I like to play like poker, sports betting and blackjack. It was very nice to me, and most importantly, a good self-control in order to avoid the greed that can result in huge losses.
It is always fine to be gambling because there is fun in here, we just have to control ourselves and always remember that we might lose everything we have if we will not accept defeat and continue to gamble, as a gambler the most important thing is we need to be smart to adjust our method and never gamble with our emotion.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:22:22 AM

It is always fine to be gambling because there is fun in here, we just have to control ourselves and always remember that we might lose everything we have if we will not accept defeat and continue to gamble, as a gambler the most important thing is we need to be smart to adjust our method and never gamble with our emotion.

heavy losses are indeed obtained from gambling that we do. If we do in a way that is not good or greedy then it will give bad impact to us, indeed sometimes that way gives good impact. but it only applies to 1 of 10000 people are doing it. so it's not like it's a chance we can get the easy way. It is better to play with calm and don't be greedy
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:42:55 AM

Many people have lost way more times with gambling then they have actually won and the same has happened also to me it is somewhat just impossible to turn it around.
I think that only if you are good in poker that you can make a profit in the long run.
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:21:02 PM

Talking about yesterday i have lost about 0.01 btc on satoshimines.com not a big amount of money but surely a decent amount for me because i am not the one making big ones in bitcoins,my plan was to make 0.012btc out of them and withdraw after that but my poor luck i lost them all slowly without reaching that target.
really a gamble even you just aiming small wins but if losing streak hit you up you cant really avoid things to happen, much better to limit your bankroll if you are not really a riskier person or stay away if possible.
And it is better if you could track your loses when in gambling you want to make your money, let us say in a basketball season you will just have to set up a bankroll for the whole season and you have to manage that well as when you lose your season is over.
Yeah, but for me much better that don't count your loses so that we can move forward easily and don't get addicted in gambling, because some of us are getting addicted because when they lose, they wanted to get back the amount of their loses.
machinek20

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:17:35 PM

Talking about yesterday i have lost about 0.01 btc on satoshimines.com not a big amount of money but surely a decent amount for me because i am not the one making big ones in bitcoins,my plan was to make 0.012btc out of them and withdraw after that but my poor luck i lost them all slowly without reaching that target.
really a gamble even you just aiming small wins but if losing streak hit you up you cant really avoid things to happen, much better to limit your bankroll if you are not really a riskier person or stay away if possible.
And it is better if you could track your loses when in gambling you want to make your money, let us say in a basketball season you will just have to set up a bankroll for the whole season and you have to manage that well as when you lose your season is over.
Yeah, but for me much better that don't count your loses so that we can move forward easily and don't get addicted in gambling, because some of us are getting addicted because when they lose, they wanted to get back the amount of their loses.
It is depends on what purpose the gambler use the lose record, i also record my winning and lose stats to know how effective my strategy was, but if the gamblers used it for recover the lost from previous gambling then it is wrong, because the gambler will fall deeper to the losing
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:44:40 PM

It includes both. Gambling is nothing but loss and win. But here the edge house profit is a lot. Some people made a huge profit from this. But it was the there lucky day so they made otherwise it is not possible. According to me gambling is not lose and not profit, it is a just entertainment so for this we are paying money that's it.
If we are an intelligent gamblers who does not want to give our money in gambling sites we should stay away in games where there is a house edge, we can select other games likes sports betting and poker.
I have gambled a couple of times and I can say you that you are going to lose more times then that you are going to win because that has happened to me.
To much luck is required to win these games it is not fair anymore.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:00:36 PM

It is a fact that some people lose more then that they win because the chance of winning is smaller then the chance of losing.
Only with poker you can make sure that you win most of the time but only if you are any good in it.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:07:30 PM

It includes both. Gambling is nothing but loss and win. But here the edge house profit is a lot. Some people made a huge profit from this. But it was the there lucky day so they made otherwise it is not possible. According to me gambling is not lose and not profit, it is a just entertainment so for this we are paying money that's it.
If we are an intelligent gamblers who does not want to give our money in gambling sites we should stay away in games where there is a house edge, we can select other games likes sports betting and poker.
I have gambled a couple of times and I can say you that you are going to lose more times then that you are going to win because that has happened to me.

even you play on a game that did not have a house edge you will still lost in the long run.
unless you have an extreme luck which it is rare happened.
basically gambling always about a winning at first and losses in the end.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:24:30 PM

even you play on a game that did not have a house edge you will still lost in the long run.
not necessarily dude. sports betting is a pretty good type of gambling that gives you a fair chance of winning. well more than a fair chance if you know a lot about the sports that you're betting on. there's no house edge, it's just how you analyze how the game would be played and how familiar you are with how the players play

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bavarian Illuminati

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:55:17 PM

Most people will have the sad story to tell where they would have won and after playing more would have lost their money. People tend to loose more than they win. Only thing one gets so much addicted that loosing will become a habit
pratap11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:09:47 PM

I also spend quiet regualarily my bitcoins in the gambling specially on sports betting and its a mixture of loss and win for me but talking about overall,yes i am in loss also,because of the odds are such,then in a long term no one can end up in the profit.
youhgt2

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:18:32 PM

It is depends on what purpose the gambler use the lose record, i also record my winning and lose stats to know how effective my strategy was, but if the gamblers used it for recover the lost from previous gambling then it is wrong, because the gambler will fall deeper to the losing
to me as winning and loosing are the two important part of gambling, you have to face on reality in gambling at the end, as i have experience both the winning and loosing situation. but if i check my winning percentage is more that my loosing percentage.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:52:01 AM

not necessarily dude. sports betting is a pretty good type of gambling that gives you a fair chance of winning. well more than a fair chance if you know a lot about the sports that you're betting on. there's no house edge, it's just how you analyze how the game would be played and how familiar you are with how the players play
no i guess no matter what kind game it is , gambling always make you angry most of the times.
even if you are a professional tipster but when you receive a very bad luck nothing you can do.
you will gamble as you wish , going to bet more and have more losses as always.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:13:27 AM

If I asked my loss greater than my win. Because if kwetahin more money than going out when I gamble. And whenever any kind of gambling are player just wins but concentrated mostly concentrated loser. So you should stop gambling because you know and I know that gambling is concentrated loser ever win less than your investment
That is easy to say "stop to gamble", but for someone it is serious problem, even an addiction for someone. My advice is to start the game with cool head and be ready to loose. Because of that gambling sites and casinos are exist only cause of people are loosing in their bigger mass. If it would be more winers it would stop to be profitable to hold gambling business.
But there are many chances that gamblers and gambling house to be winners and losers in time to time.
I mean to say that there will not be any chances that gambling house alone to be winning profits all the time. Because I do see some professional gamblers are making profits so gambling houses are still surviving among them.
The event of making profit might be happening like switching over from gamblers to gambling house, but at the end only gambling house will how all the profits. This is because no gambler is ready to stop when he's having some profits. Usually all the gamblers are closing their gambling activity only when they do not have any money to gamble more.
That's true as long as the gambler is winning there is no way for him to stop and going to keep on thinking that he is going to win higher if he is not going to stop.

But that is not a good decision if you are going to keep on gambling if you have won already some good amount and the smart way is to stop and save the amount you won already.

Because if you don't stop as you won then that will lead you to losing again and again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: