Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61064 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:02:39 AM

I make a detailed excel spreadsheet with categories of spending each month.  I take an average of spending and average income and compare over a 12 month period and a 5 year period.  This helps make sure that over the short term and long term I am not spending too much relative to my income.
That's what I'm talking about, I salute you sir for having your own, although majority of us here does not track our expenses and income regularly that is why sometimes we ran out money. We should treat our income as we have a own business, if we can do that then we should make a detailed report of our cash flow so we can see what is the real movement of our money.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:08:52 AM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?
I just store some in my wallets and keep maybe 1 BTC for casual spending, gambling, trading ... etc. The rest of my Bitcoin is stored, hopefully, safely in my wallets.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:35:45 AM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?
I just store some in my wallets and keep maybe 1 BTC for casual spending, gambling, trading ... etc. The rest of my Bitcoin is stored, hopefully, safely in my wallets.
Yeah, saving at the same time investing can also help, it your keep your bitcoins in a wallet then overtime the value will grow, I think that is the wisest decision for now.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:41:57 AM

You just need to store it on a cold storage wallet and the easiest thing to manage it. That separate the wallet address for your cold storage and
for the wallet that you are going to use for buying.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:33:37 AM

Best way to manege your money is just to invest some of your money if you
can effort it on that period. if you cant effort to invest then you need to save some money. everyone needs to do something.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:58:44 PM

I make a detailed excel spreadsheet with categories of spending each month.  I take an average of spending and average income and compare over a 12 month period and a 5 year period.  This helps make sure that over the short term and long term I am not spending too much relative to my income.
That's what I'm talking about, I salute you sir for having your own, although majority of us here does not track our expenses and income regularly that is why sometimes we ran out money. We should treat our income as we have a own business, if we can do that then we should make a detailed report of our cash flow so we can see what is the real movement of our money.
The best method to manage your money is that you have to know that you must also save some money for later so you are not losing that much money.
And if you want to earn money you have to make an investment and that is nice for the future.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:19:26 AM

The best method to manage your money is that you have to know that you must also save some money for later so you are not losing that much money.
And if you want to earn money you have to make an investment and that is nice for the future.
Investment is really important aside from savings, by investing your money, it will earn with a little interest or if your invested it in bitcoins you might earn big in the future. You have to save also and not just invest all your money, your savings you compose of fund for emergencies and leisure expenses.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:12:13 AM

There's no one best way to manage money. People with different habits will have different ways to manage money. There are just guides that one could follow, and base how they'd come up with strategies to manage what they have. People from different classes will always have different ways to do it.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:31:51 AM

You must dont have to be greedy otherwise you are going to lose some money and than you are addicted to it and than the chance will be high that you will lose some money.
And the most important to manage your money is that you have to save it for later also.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:44:42 AM

Here's what i found that works for me..  Create a real budget for bills written out.. Buy a small safe to keep hidden somewhere, the key code kind. Have a bank account, but just for debit card occasions, where you can't use cash. Which for me is almost never. Keep all your money in cash, not in the bank. Keep in the bank what you have to, to keep it open. Pay cash for everything. Destroy all your credit cards..  Never ever use them.. The only time i've ever needed one was renting a car. Some will now allow debit cards. The rule here is simple.. By paying in cash for everything you can never go in debt. You can't spend what you don't have! Sleep well at night. Each month separate your money into 3 piles. Bills,  spending money, and savings. I call savings/ overstock.. you can dip into it if necessary.    Try, and save as much as you can each month. Save up pay cash for your car. Never buy new, huge waste.  Buy something nice, but dependable. Think Toyota, or Lexus  or even a Denali.  Used I've bought $5k cars, that were nicer than $12-14k cars. Just figure out what you want, search craigslist 24/7. A real deal shows up a few times a year. You have to be patience, and have the cash to pounce when it appears. Another key to this is never have a debt other than living expenses. Thats it.. Your only bills should be just what you have to live on. Meaning electric, water, rent, insurance.   Each month, roll you overstock out of your safe into a nest egg fund. Keep that somewhere else, and try and forget about it.  I would then identify several investments that meet your goals. Like gold, and silver coins or bitcoin or possibly some stocks. I tend to stick to things I know .. Your first order of business investment is two fold.  1st is getting enough money  to pay for a house in cash, or to pay your house off, early as you can. So when your investing keep this in mind. The main reason for owning your house is.. It's your biggest expense. Once you have your house paid for, you can flip that months amount into your retirement investment fund.  Thats the gist of it. I've found this method keeps me out of trouble, and advancing in my goals.
bahubalis

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:47:17 AM

have another source of income, dont focus on just one.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:03:14 AM

The best way to manage your money is keep track of your cash flow, in that sense you can make an analysis on which portion of your income and spending the best way to adjust. If you can do that,  you can now segregate your income by diversifying with different investment and your priority should be investing in bitcoins.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:40:56 AM

You just need to store it on a cold storage wallet and the easiest thing to manage it. That separate the wallet address for your cold storage and
for the wallet that you are going to use for buying.
yeah it would be nice to you if you could divide in accordance with their respective functions I myself only use two wallets. desktop bitcoin wallet to put me that I made to the investment and the other is an online wallet wallet used for frequent transactions. so I split btcoin in two purses. easy enough
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:26:22 AM

You have to store your Bitcoins now around this time and that is because it will be much better if you are going to sell it in the future so you can also earn more profit with it and that is nice.
But you need to also save it for a long time because it can takes a long time until it will have a higher value.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:59:56 AM

It is very hard for me to manage the money most especially if you are living in my country. Expenses are mostly covered all the way once you receive your salary every two weeks. Managing money in this place is very difficult for me and it almost take out all of my salary and with the fact that i have to borrow. I set up also a budget until my next pay. I have also take down all the expenses I am doing everyday at work and I refuse to have a credit card. I bought very light meal everyday and do not spend money for things that I don't need. This is very important for me to manage my own money.

MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:07:19 AM

I think that you should just save all your money. Cut your spendings by only buying what you need. I feel that that is the best way to manage your money.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:39:36 PM

I think that you should just save all your money. Cut your spendings by only buying what you need. I feel that that is the best way to manage your money.

Best way for me also. Spend for necessities only not for just because you want it or it look cool. Let the money flow for the left coins and profits from that could be the next spending money for another month needs.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:47:34 PM

when you cut for spending your money, i think your life will come hard and it's not worth because not all people can life in hard way. but if you can press your output, surely you will get rich one days.

goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:26:47 AM

when you cut for spending your money, i think your life will come hard and it's not worth because not all people can life in hard way. but if you can press your output, surely you will get rich one days.
Saving does not give you benefits if by saving you will sacrifice living a comfortable life, you also need to spend for leisure and other things within your budget just to balance your life and live a healthy life.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:44:45 AM

i think the best way is to make bitcoin and your real life money away of each other for example bitcoin you need to earn them from the internet and don't buy them from your real money and like that you will have 2 fund that will use it in the real life for living and the other for digital life that will give you and easier life.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: