Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61064 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:22:41 AM

I think that you should just save all your money. Cut your spendings by only buying what you need. I feel that that is the best way to manage your money.
yeah applies life-saving is something very nice. because if you can cut corners to cut costs and so on. and save as much as possible. and expenses must be smaller than the revenue then you will be able to get bagus.mungkin manage money that you can become rich in a certain period of time
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:43:33 AM

I think that you should just save all your money. Cut your spendings by only buying what you need. I feel that that is the best way to manage your money.
yeah applies life-saving is something very nice. because if you can cut corners to cut costs and so on. and save as much as possible. and expenses must be smaller than the revenue then you will be able to get bagus.mungkin manage money that you can become rich in a certain period of time
By having a life savings that should be divided accordingly, there should be at least for emergency, future investments, and for leisure. In that way you can achieve a balance life which is the most important living in this world.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:44:04 AM

The best way is to turn it to cbx and panic hold Cheesy
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:42:03 AM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?

Create a spreadsheet on your google account and keeps logs everyday every week/month about your expenses. See how much are you spending and how much can you save from that. After the first month try to increase the saving amount by +5% - 10%. When you practice this for few months you will learn how to manage your money.
ajun96

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:38:26 AM

The best way is to turn it to cbx and panic hold Cheesy
save money in altcoin sounds good but you can not go around in choosing a altcoin dude. if you choose the wrong altcoin possible that you get is a loss or bankruptcy.
therefore seek altcoin potential is very important Cheesy
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:45:54 AM

Save your money, Try gambling, Try invest low ammount and if you are satisfy in your earning go run,before you losses on that game
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:55:33 AM

Yeah I find that cutting costs is the best way to manage your money. I only buy what I need now and I have already so much money.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:29:49 AM

Save your money, Try gambling, Try invest low ammount and if you are satisfy in your earning go run,before you losses on that game

gambling has always been a bad suggestion, because the risk are high. investment with low amount? investment require a large capital.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:37:15 AM

Best way to manage money is power of will, you must be like a rock and spend your money only if needed, useless wasting must never happen. Anyway if we going to manage our money we also need a plan

Viyamore

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:47:41 AM

Best way to manage money is power of will, you must be like a rock and spend your money only if needed, useless wasting must never happen. Anyway if we going to manage our money we also need a plan
I agree on your quote chief , thats one of the factor also the Attitude that's all we need the will or willingness to be wisely manage our money drives us to get the best result of it.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:53:51 AM

I agree on your quote chief , thats one of the factor also the Attitude that's all we need the will or willingness to be wisely manage our money drives us to get the best result of it.
It takes a lot of discipline mate to resist temptation, in doing that maybe you should lock out yourself to prevent you from seeing things that you might be tempted. So how can you manage your social responsibility on that way?
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:04:10 AM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?

Create a spreadsheet on your google account and keeps logs everyday every week/month about your expenses. See how much are you spending and how much can you save from that. After the first month try to increase the saving amount by +5% - 10%. When you practice this for few months you will learn how to manage your money.

I think this one is a good advice. Put on record all your expenses and income so that you can track of your expenses and review any expenses you can avoid or tweak your budget.

And I may add, another equation for saving is is : INCOME - Savings = Budget for the entire period. This is a force Savings Wink and it work on me.

Open for Campaigns
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:14:16 AM

managing money will be depend to its user, like me I'm a father of two so I use to think first of my kids and wife then making it sure that we always do have extra for emergency, instead of going out we manage to stay at home and watch movies together my wife is a good cook so no need to spend money eating out. just always remember to value your money stop wasting it from a non sense gadgets or gimmicks and start to invest.
Good to hear you advice sir, that is really nice. You get the enjoyment you expected but will less expenses. As long as we track and analyse our expenses, I am pretty sure we can come up with a solution to minimize our expenses while maximizing our income.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:20:20 AM

when you cut for spending your money, i think your life will come hard and it's not worth because not all people can life in hard way. but if you can press your output, surely you will get rich one days.

It is self discipline that can amke you thru the hard times when saving money. And the more you succeed in doing it, the better you become. You will get used to it and someday you are accustomed to it that it is automatic to you.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:49:24 AM

Lol just gambling is the thing that will destroy the financial manage dude. because it often happens to me. so if you want to save money. avoid gambling and do not approach him

pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:02:45 AM

Gambling is the worst way to manage money. Gambling is not to manage your money, it will lose your money fastly if you don't know how to gamble and easily get rage.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:43:20 AM

If you have a stable income, the best formula that could work would be: Income less savings equals expenses. It's always a good thing to pay yourself first before spending on something else. Once you create this habit of saving, it will almost come naturally for you to do it, and investing would be the next step.
goldcoinminer

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:43:35 AM

If you have a stable income, the best formula that could work would be: Income less savings equals expenses. It's always a good thing to pay yourself first before spending on something else. Once you create this habit of saving, it will almost come naturally for you to do it, and investing would be the next step.
That was advise in a book of Robert Kiyosaki, I think that is good advise anyway but somehow we ten to forget in following that because we sometimes have our own wants and desire that we prioritize over our needs.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:53:17 AM

Get a list of the things that you will spend your money, and after creating it just simply follow it. If you can obey the simple list of to spend your money. Then you will become responsible and you can manage your money properly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:54:22 PM

Get a list of the things that you will spend your money, and after creating it just simply follow it. If you can obey the simple list of to spend your money. Then you will become responsible and you can manage your money properly.

Very true. That is discipline in how you can work thing out without using some of your spare. Same thing with managing money. We love to have some spare for our emergency needs. This emergency money should not be moved for just a crap of things. Somehow it will make you a better person and not overspend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: