Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61064 times)
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:43:57 AM

I believe that the best way to manage your money is to willing to take some risks instead of hiding all your money under your mattress and do nothing about it. That is the dumbest thing you can do.

I guess another important part is to never gamble with your money, if you cannot afford to lose it. I've seen people gambling away their life savings, which is dumb as well.
Exactly, gambling will only destroy your money management method, if you are not a strong person never try gambling as it is very risky for you. To be able to manage your money properly you need to be a discipline person able to follow your budget list.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:53:47 AM

The best way to manage your money is to have a plan on what you are going to buy, and only buy what you need. It may seem simple, but it works.
boyptc

Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:06:37 AM

The best way to manage your money is to have a plan on what you are going to buy, and only buy what you need. It may seem simple, but it works.

Yes it is the best way to manage money, have a plan on what you are going to buy and to spend for your money.
And creating a list of it can help you and putting an amount for each expenses you are going to do.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:25:47 AM

For me, one of the best way to manage your money is to maintain a record of your expenses.Sometimes we have to check where our money was spent.Some expenses may sounds small or minimal but when you sums up it is huge enough. Some of our expenses are also unnecessary that when we manage correctly,we can eliminate those redundant expenses.

Open for Campaigns
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:06:16 PM

Yes it is the best way to manage money, have a plan on what you are going to buy and to spend for your money.
And creating a list of it can help you and putting an amount for each expenses you are going to do.
I think it is not as simple as that. each person must have a sense of desire you certainly have something you like. surely you have a desire to buy the item you want. and it will be very difficult to resist not to buy the item.
I'm sure many people often do this and this is something that is difficult to remove

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:19:40 PM

For me the best way is to seperate all you expenses and saving, set a percentage of your net income for your saving this is for all people who looking for best recommendation
Maslate

Merit: 683

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:28:35 PM

For me the best way is to seperate all you expenses and saving, set a percentage of your net income for your saving this is for all people who looking for best recommendation
You are right, we need to keep track of our expenses by maintaining a record of it, in that way we can easily identify which expenses we are overspending and we can cutoff that on time. Also, we need to avoid temptation on buying our wants as sometimes it could be necessary that would result to ruining our budgeting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:52:01 PM

The best way to manage money is calculate your income and your expense. Don't buy something useless and always have a saving for emergency use.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:09:46 PM

Is not easy to mange the expenses mostly if you have a family.. but for me i have my own way to manage it..
I set my expenses every day if how much for foods and other expenses and calculate it for a week..  then if you already a record just use set and maintain it as your expenses every week or monthly  if you have a some extra money just save it for future and don't spend it and hold it as bitcoin too and dream and believe that the price o bitcoin will be high and you will be a chance to be a millionaire someday with bitcoin..
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:23:38 PM

A spreadsheet is very handy. If you look online there are plenty of models you can use to set up your own.
Getting your income structured is mandatory for a good life. Without any understanding of your financial situation, life is very insecure.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:09:57 PM

in my opinion if you want to manage your money in a really good way then you should hire finance manager or something like that to help you

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:16:21 PM

in my opinion if you want to manage your money in a really good way then you should hire finance manager or something like that to help you

Nice idea, but hire financial manager it may be quite expensive, so you better save your money, and you must learn to manage your finances. or there are many that can help you, as a parent or your sister/brother.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:17:18 PM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?
I agree that recording our spending or at least high amount spending is the first step of managing money, however a plan would make our spending more reasonable.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:00:26 PM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?

Mine my budgeting strategy was dont buy anything that i dont need just waste my money in my needs and forgetting my wants. Because if you want to earn more money dong buy the same want and needs because it too cost just buy the needs so that you can continue your  earning and dont invest in many hyips site and dont gamble your money in gambling site becasue there are possibilities that if you gamble you can bet all of your money and how about you loose? Cry ry cry and earned again back to zero so dont gamble.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:33:58 PM

Any input?
I agree that recording our spending or at least high amount spending is the first step of managing money, however a plan would make our spending more reasonable.

Recording or monitoring your expenses are very important. By doing this you know how much you have and perhaps can make a plan to save money.
A lot of people just live from day to day and can't cope up when a financial disaster  happens. That's a shame if you ask me.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:40:41 PM

Is not easy to mange the expenses mostly if you have a family.. but for me i have my own way to manage it..
I set my expenses every day if how much for foods and other expenses and calculate it for a week..  then if you already a record just use set and maintain it as your expenses every week or monthly  if you have a some extra money just save it for future and don't spend it and hold it as bitcoin too and dream and believe that the price o bitcoin will be high and you will be a chance to be a millionaire someday with bitcoin..
You know what's harder? Trying to manage your money, when in fact you actually don't have any money to manage.

I've been at that point and believe me, it sucks and I felt what it feels to be poor to beg. I'm just glad that I have friends that lent me money and I was able to start it out with a small amount of bitcoins and able to get profits slowly.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:07:54 AM

Its not easy to manage money specialy for students like me.But if youre a wise person it would be easy for you to manage your money.My advice is just always save some part of your money and dont waste money on things that is not needed or not important

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:20:41 AM

Its not easy to manage money specialy for students like me.But if youre a wise person it would be easy for you to manage your money.My advice is just always save some part of your money and dont waste money on things that is not needed or not important
As a student you should already start managing you money because when you cannot manage with small amount of money how much for if you are holding a huge amount of money. Learn to manage from small things to be trusted in the big things.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:57:23 AM

As a student you should already start managing you money because when you cannot manage with small amount of money how much for if you are holding a huge amount of money. Learn to manage from small things to be trusted in the big things.
when we are young and have a lot of money, sometimes difficult to manage finances, because usually they always want to spend to have fun with friends and spending whatever they want. therefore we must learn to live frugally and simple, to manage our finances.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:03:29 AM

Any input?

I think that the best way to manage your money is probably a combination of saving and investing, as well as earning. Earning more money by manual labour keeps you busy so that you don't do something retarded, while saving is important so that you don't waste your cash, and investing is the profitable part.

Managing money is difficult and should be considered as a skill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: