Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61065 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:10:04 PM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?

I would recommend making a Excel spreadsheet.

Starting monthly it should be fairly easy to make an overview of your Income.

The Cost side will be harder. Just Keep track for 3 month of every purchase you make. Divide everything between one time payment or recurring payments and make an average for 1 month out of These.

Depending on your Country there should be some templates already available for this. So you just Need to fill in the numbers.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 02:45:14 PM

the best way to manage money is to understand the value of money first. if you understand its value then you will automatically learn to manage your income. it is the best way and believe me it works. Cheesy
Kwiksave

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:32:04 PM

If you have fiat, it is better to invest it and earn some interest. If you have the bitcoin, it is better to hold it.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:10:53 PM

If you have fiat, it is better to invest it and earn some interest. If you have the bitcoin, it is better to hold it.
Lol of course many people will know about investing withstand bitcoin. but people may be confused about how the division for their money. such as what percentage of the investment and what percentage to save. it is a difficult thing because sometimes people feel confused
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:31:53 PM

The best way to manage money is to prevent on losing it.. spend wisely then make some investments so that it would grow just be careful coz of the risks involved.

You are right that is the est way to manage money and it is clearly states that you must not lose it and in gamble there's always losing.
So don't ever put any of your money into gambling so that you are going to manage it properly.
gambling will only give you defeat because most likely make you lose not win. I always avoid gambling so I can save my money. yeah even though sometimes I'm tempted to gamble and I lost.
you should have control not to be tempted to gamble again. because the key to saving money is not to lose money
Oj0

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:20:26 PM

the best way to manage your money is to make list to all your buying in your home. i think many of us here has wife so they made how to manage the if the husband got remit they salary in there wives. so i do not know how to manage because my wife do the managing
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:21:19 PM

Best way is to find a guy who know how to manage money and pay to him, or just will try to upgrade your manager skills by yourself online or in university Grin

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:29:00 PM

Best way is to find a guy who know how to manage money and pay to him, or just will try to upgrade your manager skills by yourself online or in university Grin
You don't even need to go and get someone to manage your money for you, if you just go and make a budget or buy a budget spreadsheet you would be able to avoid a majority of the expenses you would usually incur and manage your money better in one fell swoop.

Not everything requires learning from some professor and not everyone has to pay someone else to do something.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:40:35 PM

Diversify is really important and it's good to have part of the portfolio in BTC.
I think it's the most stable investment in crypto.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:15:58 AM

You don't even need to go and get someone to manage your money for you, if you just go and make a budget or buy a budget spreadsheet you would be able to avoid a majority of the expenses you would usually incur and manage your money better in one fell swoop.

Not everything requires learning from some professor and not everyone has to pay someone else to do something.
The best teacher should always be experience. Once you got burned from being too careless with your finances, you would surely make the necessary adjustments to avoid anything that sets you back. This should be the case for everyone of us but it seems that we hardly learn from experience because many of us commit the same money mistakes over and over again, leading to poor money management.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:40:25 AM

Of course that would help but we need do stay focus on our budget and we can only do that if we are diligently following our budget method on the spread sheet. In addition, we should be responsible enough to discipline our self to manage our budget plan and we should not be easily tempted to spend our money on our wants alone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:48:56 AM

Would you trust your hard earned money to someone else? Even if you are the type of person who poorly manages your money I still consider that as safe than having someone manage that for you. It will take some time for you to be able to manage your money but you can always start by listing down what are your expenses for the day and how much money is coming in. There's an app for that available in google store for free.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:15:27 AM

the best money management way is to make a BUDGET. take a note on your expenses, pay some money into a savings account and then spent your money successfully...
Best way to manage money is to save a bit from every earning that you get and do not touch that money, within six months you have already have saved some money.
Saving money is always good because there can always be a moment where you suddenly have to pay for things.

It is usually the discipline to follow thru the plan that gets in the way of saving. You can set up a budget, a percentage of your salary for saving  and everything but without the strict discipline within you to strictly follow your plan, it will just be another sketch on paper. So no matter what style you decide on managing your money and saving, what matters is that you are dedicated to that plan and do it strictly.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:55:53 AM

the best money management way is to make a BUDGET. take a note on your expenses, pay some money into a savings account and then spent your money successfully...
Best way to manage money is to save a bit from every earning that you get and do not touch that money, within six months you have already have saved some money.
Saving money is always good because there can always be a moment where you suddenly have to pay for things.

It is usually the discipline to follow thru the plan that gets in the way of saving. You can set up a budget, a percentage of your salary for saving  and everything but without the strict discipline within you to strictly follow your plan, it will just be another sketch on paper. So no matter what style you decide on managing your money and saving, what matters is that you are dedicated to that plan and do it strictly.
Your savings is the most important of all followed buy your spending because we cannot perform effectively in our job if we cannot reward our self. As employed individual we should set some amount for leisure and to entertain our self.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:19:08 AM

Why hire someone to help you mange your finances? finance managers are for rich people only and those that can't handle most of their businesses.. You can do it yourself, just need to know what are your do's and don'ts and the most important is your "list"... I think, if your savings and salary is relatively  small, mostly, budgeting is the most common thing to manage, it is much easier...
boyptc

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:36:13 AM

Diversify is really important and it's good to have part of the portfolio in BTC.

Well you are right having portfolio in bitcoin is really a good thing to manage your money. But for me, it is better if you are going to have a bank account and going to put your earnings there every time you are going to earn with bitcoin. And if you want to earn with holding, just put your bitcoins into your bitcoin wallet and for sure you are going to earn from it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:03:31 AM

Well you are right having portfolio in bitcoin is really a good thing to manage your money. But for me, it is better if you are going to have a bank account and going to put your earnings there every time you are going to earn with bitcoin. And if you want to earn with holding, just put your bitcoins into your bitcoin wallet and for sure you are going to earn from it.
You should divide properly your earnings , you put in your bank account and the other should be kept in your wallet. That is one way to support bitcoin as it has given you the opportunity to earn so you should be thankful and contribute to the community even with a little effort.
boyptc

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:45:12 AM

You should divide properly your earnings , you put in your bank account and the other should be kept in your wallet. That is one way to support bitcoin as it has given you the opportunity to earn so you should be thankful and contribute to the community even with a little effort.

I can suggest also that make a list of the allocation of your money. Every time you are going to get your earnings or salary for sure you are going to manage it properly and always allocate a fund for your savings. And don't buy things that you don't need at all.
Because it is not a good way to manage.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:05:43 AM

I can suggest also that make a list of the allocation of your money. Every time you are going to get your earnings or salary for sure you are going to manage it properly and always allocate a fund for your savings. And don't buy things that you don't need at all.
Because it is not a good way to manage.
Yes, treat you income as though you are managing you own business. If possible make a financial statement of your income to track your income and expenses and so you could project your future investment. You can allocate for emergencies and investments.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Kwiksave

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:55:44 AM

I think the best way to manage money is to buy some bitcoins and hold them for the next 20 to 30 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: