Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61062 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

I think that you  should save your money, cutting your spendings by only  buying what you need. I think that's a better  way to manage your money.

That is obviously the way of saving but the problems comes if you are not patient and spend your money everywhere without thinking about saving something and later on you realize you have spent all and has nothing to save now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:08:58 PM

I think that you  should save your money, cutting your spendings by only  buying what you need. I think that's a better  way to manage your money.

That is obviously the way of saving but the problems comes if you are not patient and spend your money everywhere without thinking about saving something and later on you realize you have spent all and has nothing to save now.

trying to think of a simple life, and right, buy what you need, not what you want. this is good to manage your money.
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:28:56 PM

I am still a student and don't earn myself. However, I would like to share my family's strategy to saving money:
1. For every good thing happening to you, put 1$ into a piggy bank. Any trivial happiness counts too. Don't break the piggy bank anytime you desire. It is for the moments when you are in distress. All the happiness you put in the piggy bank will counter the despair you are in.
2. Always find a way to lend money to a trusted friend. Only one friend should be lent. Also, he must be trusted one and not a cheat who refuses to pay back. When you need help, he would either return you or would lend you without any doubts.
3. When you have 50$+ in your pocket and go shopping or buying snacks, spend 15$ or so and tip a beggar about 1$ or so. What it does is show you how valuable a $ is. You won't spend the full 50$ that day.
4. Always consider your parent's opinions on spending money.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:41:30 PM

For managing money, I have a list.
I note on it everything I give out. And mark the unnecessary things I bought at the end of the month with a big red marker.
For the future I try not to buy that kind of thing again. Of course that does not always work, because life hast to make some kind of fun, too.
And for the present I sell some of stuff where I think I would not make too much loss.
At the end of the year, I usually have some saving. That I put into a relatively safe investment.

It's me!!!
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:46:07 PM

The best way to manage money is definitely to make a budget and start to follow it, so that way you can consistently save money (or at least keep track of your expenses) and manage your money effectively. It is far better to have a specific amount of money set aside constantly for a specific bill or whatever than it is to haphazardly just give out whatever amount.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:02:06 PM

In easy way of you want to manage your money try to deposit your money to bank to hold your money so that you gonna not to spens it for nothing because i believe that someday you gonna need cash for some reason i love saving money for purposes or in my future.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:22:22 PM

In easy way of you want to manage your money try to deposit your money to bank to hold your money so that you gonna not to spens it for nothing because i believe that someday you gonna need cash for some reason i love saving money for purposes or in my future.
Yeah thats a good idea that it is better to always save your money in to the bank that you can not spend it so that in the future you have already a capital to start a business or what ever you want to do with your money that can help you to be more rich in the future..
soros017

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:24:44 PM

The best way to manage  money is create plan to avoid waste, and also your power of  will is really needed to controll  yourself. With this two simple  steps i am managing my money.
bluechipinvestor

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:24:06 PM

what i do is that i always keep  an emergency money in the bank with  my bank card so it is always at hand  for cases of emergency and  each month i deduct my expenses and spend that money  and if by any chance there is anything  left over i would invest it , most probably in bitcoin.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:27:56 PM

The best way to manage  money is create plan to avoid waste, and also your power of  will is really needed to controll  yourself. With this two simple  steps i am managing my money.
Yes that is good way how to manage money avoid wasting and self control for you to earn money. Because if they have not self control they buy or wasting money in different way like buying things that they do not need or sometime they do gambling  if their a lot of money. Self control that is the best way for you to earn and save money.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:21:35 PM

Saving. People who know how to save money, always good with it, never need to take loans, borrowing and other stuff, you just living without money problem.

nova-rider

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:16:50 PM

The way to manage your  money is that you have to know  that you must save also some money  and that would be nice so you will  not lose any money and that is nice . But to earn some money you have to  make an investment and  that can be bad if you are  selling it on the wrong moment..
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:58:02 PM

trying to think of a simple life, and right, buy what you need, not what you want. this is good to manage your money.
yeah the simple life you will be more efficient and do not live lavishly. because if you want a simple life and not much desire I'm sure you could save a lot of money. because you will not waste your money to buy something that does not need just because you want it
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 12:05:45 AM

im do it and i get some interest permonth, it's not only save our money, i think save money at bank can called as invest at fiat currency too.
the problem is inflation of fiat usually stable at rise in each year.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dandroid

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:04:26 AM

Making budget is a good idea  as it keeps the record of  money to be spent and using  credit cards is something  like losing your money . Banks make you pay more. One more  thing that could be opted  is investing money in parts  that will help you to have secondary  income without much risk.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:39:07 PM

Even depositing in bank is not enough to guarantee you will not use those cash for daily expenses, i spend most of my cash with my card connected to my bank account. So depositing in bank, is just like to deposit to spend daily.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:04:43 PM

what i do is that i always keep  an emergency money in the bank with  my bank card so it is always at hand  for cases of emergency and  each month i deduct my expenses and spend that money  and if by any chance there is anything  left over i would invest it , most probably in bitcoin.

Great, you must be saving quite a good amount every month then and that amount would probably be of work in coming time for you as we can never know when we face some situations where we need immediate money.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:19:20 PM

There are alot of ideas came from google or internet you just search for it sometimes we are just too lazy to search or use lur browser and will letting themselves to spoon feed this is not a good idea if you want to save money give it to me just kidding dont spend thats it

Y U MAD AT ME
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:27:44 PM

There are alot of ideas came from google or internet you just search for it sometimes we are just too lazy to search or use lur browser and will letting themselves to spoon feed this is not a good idea if you want to save money give it to me just kidding dont spend thats it
quite a lot of members in this forum, so it is always a good look for answers here, although we have searched in google.
because here you can get a lot of experience of the good people in managing money.
do not spend money is not a good suggestion, because we will always spend money. simple life will help you to manage money.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:45:36 PM

Always save a part of your income,  even if it is a small percentage. Pay all your  bills, so you don't have to worry about that.Then split your money and see how much  you can spend per week  and do not go over that..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: