Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:10:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61065 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:40:39 AM

You always need to save money even if it is not much because in the long run it can end up as much. what I do is keep track of the things that I need to pay and calculate how much money will be left.
A percentage of that I will save and the rest is for me to spend.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:41:59 PM

I think the best way to manage money is to really check where your money is going to write down every month how much you earn and what and where you spend it at then the month after that you can check what spendings you can cut and safe that.
true I think you have to do is record all your financial transactions in a paper and you can formulate how much money can you spend. Of course you have to compare it to the income coming in. with like that you can know how much money can you spend and how much money should you save
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:30:46 PM

The best way to manage your money is to know your goal, start always with savings because that is the most important thing to do when you are earning, without savings you cannot pursue for your future dreams like entering into investments opportunity.

Further, I just want to emphasize here that you cannot save if you do not know hot to manage your emotion, staying away from temptation is important for you not to buy useless things.

One good example of this is when we are stress shopping. Do not go the mall when you are stressed or emotional because we are easily tempted to spend more and purchase useless items. And if you are bringing your credit card with you, you will have more purchasing power and more likely to overspend. That will ruin your budget for the month or even for a year.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:39:08 PM

You always need to save money even if it is not much because in the long run it can end up as much. what I do is keep track of the things that I need to pay and calculate how much money will be left.
A percentage of that I will save and the rest is for me to spend.

That's a great way of managing the money you earn to just calculate the expenditures and do them accordingly without spending the money on something unnecessary and at the end whatever remains just save a part of it to be used in future for an emergency or something.
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:47:34 PM

Yeah I observed that too.  I was surprised how my  bestfriend always have reserved money while i'm always broke.  Whenever we were to hangout, she is always the one who paid for expenses.  And I realized, we are spending our money in too many littlle nonsense things.  From not needed snacks to stuff  that is not worth spending.  Anyway To manage your money you must learn financial management first.  Basic will do and that is, keep saving money. Don't buy things that is not needed nor important.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:59:10 PM

The best way to manage the money higly depends on how good you are in saving your money because if you are the one who has the lot of expenses and less income then you never gonna manage your money,so first of all learn to save the money and then managing money would become alot easier.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:55:54 PM

I think the best way to manage money is to really check where your money is going to write down every month how much you earn and what and where you spend it at then the month after that you can check what spendings you can cut and safe that.
yeah you could do that, use a paper and write about how much money have you use each month and write down the income you get each month,
then you will see which place you have to fix. plan is the best thing to manage finances.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:07:55 AM

The best way to manage the money higly depends on how good you are in saving your money because if you are the one who has the lot of expenses and less income then you never gonna manage your money,so first of all learn to save the money and then managing money would become alot easier.

Some people just buy anything without even thinking about it. When we are in a mall somehow ae are tempted by good stuffs though it will not really help us or have nothing to do for our needs. This expenses should be stopped to say that you are a good manager of your money.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:21:12 AM

It could also be the reverse, if you do not know how to mange your money, definitely you do not know how to save also... Smiley Basically those two should be done at the same time, if you have money, manage your finances then you'll have a savings... Managing money is hard, just look at your wife when he receive your salary, observe how her eyebrow looks like...  Grin
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:37:19 AM

It could also be the reverse, if you do not know how to mange your money, definitely you do not know how to save also... Smiley Basically those two should be done at the same time, if you have money, manage your finances then you'll have a savings... Managing money is hard, just look at your wife when he receive your salary, observe how her eyebrow looks like...  Grin
Exactly, learning how to manage your money is the first thing to learn and everything will just follow. The thing is there are a lot of temptation out their that could really get our attention to spend our money, so with lack of discipline we will not be able to save successfully.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:16:27 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=1400684.800;num_replies=812
true I think you have to do is record all your financial transactions in a paper and you can formulate how much money can you spend. Of course you have to compare it to the income coming in. with like that you can know how much money can you spend and how much money should you save
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:24:49 PM

Lol, he should rather look if what his wife is buying with the money, because mostly females buy things what they actually don't need at that time but they just buy them because they like them, so if you know you have not enough money to afford these things then don't give your card to your wife to have some savings at the end Grin
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:34:35 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 02:48:46 PM by sirohige

don't forget to invest to, i think manage our money is not all about saving our money at fiat currency, we must ready to any case, so if fiat currency get highest inflation we still have money at other place Smiley
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:46:18 PM

Lol, he should rather look if what his wife is buying with the money, because mostly females buy things what they actually don't need at that time but they just buy them because they like them, so if you know you have not enough money to afford these things then don't give your card to your wife to have some savings at the end Grin
In which part of that user's post have you concluded that that user has a "wife". Let alone that that user isn't a female? If that user you were referring to is a female, she'll be really offended with what you just said. You were generalizing females.

Not each and every female just carelessly spend all the money that they have or their partner has. There are also females that have been through a lot and knows that their partner isn't an ATM that she uses whenever she needs money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:27:08 PM

Plan your spending
This is one of the most important rules of management of financial flows. Write down what you definitely need to buy. It is advisable to write down potential purchases on paper or computer, not to scroll in the head, it will help you see and assess the list. Think whether you a thing or net.Ischite need new sources of revenue
This will help you feel more confident. You will not depend on wages. You can find some new sources of income, even if they will be much less than the sum of your salary, but it's better than nothing. At first, it seems that new sources can not be found, because the lion's share of free time absorbing job. But it is necessary to think well and the solution will come. Among the new sources of income can include:
your hobby (like sewing, repair computers or toilets) Do it for the money, even if the board is small, but over time it will grow;
sale of unnecessary things. Certainly on the balcony, kept a store of things in the garage or closets, you do not use. Surely, these things are necessary to others. Expose them for sale through the network;
help your relatives and friends to find new customers to provide them services. Let your loved ones will thank you a small percentage of the transaction.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:22:58 AM

You always need to be aware of how much money you need to put on the side because of bills and things that you will need to pay, you also need to save a percentage of what you are earning.
If you manage to do only this and you are managing your money good enough.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:41:15 AM

Each of us has different spending habits and patterns plus we have different incomes so the best answer to the best way of managing money is up to the individual. If a person can live below his means, then he can save more than those who earn bigger than him but spends everything and more. Managing money involves a lot of discipline and wise decision making on what are important and what are just unnecessary expenses.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:50:48 AM

You always need to be aware of how much money you need to put on the side because of bills and things that you will need to pay, you also need to save a percentage of what you are earning.
If you manage to do only this and you are managing your money good enough.

The biggest thing is to have a income that can be divided into two parts, one for expenditures and second one for saving, if someone has an income which cannot be enough even for his expenditures then he would probably not be able to save anything, though managing the money while spending is needed but if someone does not have anything extra he would not be able to manage them to save something out if it.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:50:55 AM

Each of us has different spending habits and patterns plus we have different incomes so the best answer to the best way of managing money is up to the individual. If a person can live below his means, then he can save more than those who earn bigger than him but spends everything and more. Managing money involves a lot of discipline and wise decision making on what are important and what are just unnecessary expenses.

You mean contentment. I dont think that can happen. The greater your money will be the more you become a spender. I dont really know the explanation in that but it is true. I think we are created that way.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:10:30 AM

You mean contentment. I dont think that can happen. The greater your money will be the more you become a spender. I dont really know the explanation in that but it is true. I think we are created that way.

That is true. That is true to myself too. Back when I am still getting way lower amount, I barely make both ends meet. Now that I have an extra income in bitcoin, I still barely make both ends meet. I have bigger monthly income now, but I also have bigger expenses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: