Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to manage money?  (Read 61065 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Best way to manage money is possible through different method's. Even there are service providers who have been doing the process of managing for pay by generating check list.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:51:24 PM

- save some of your earning for medical/insurance etc
- save some to invest in precious metals/bitcoin
- try to spend less and save more from your monthly earning

Even saving small amount of your pocket money everyday spending less, can give you significant amount in saving after a year.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:44:00 PM

A lot of my friends are now getting a larger income than me but I see they are still broke and borrowing money to other people.
How come this still happens?
They got so used with their larger income so they are also spending more and buying expensive items with the highest class. Yes it is good because it is branded but for what expense?
Without the right way of managing the money or staying at your the way you are before you receive higher income you could be broke.
Actually your friends had that problem because they do not know how to manage the limited resources they have. It will be a good idea if they undergo into some tutorial or classes that can help learn them some effective money management tips. Without the practice of proper money management, those problems may persist all the times.
One of the problems that I see is in school they teach you about a lot of subjects so in the future you are able to gt money by working but they never teach you how to manage your money which I have always found odd, since you are probably going to work for 30 to 40 years in your life maybe more.
We cannot be rich buy just working, it actually depends on the culture of our country, but I know majority of the people after graduation are just thinking on how to have a wonderful job, only few are thinking of having their own business or company that they will run on their own.
But you don't understand, having you own business is a way to work you just get to keep most of your earnings for yourself, the same is true for trading unless you are using some kind of bot.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:57:34 PM

A lot of my friends are now getting a larger income than me but I see they are still broke and borrowing money to other people.
How come this still happens?
They got so used with their larger income so they are also spending more and buying expensive items with the highest class. Yes it is good because it is branded but for what expense?
Without the right way of managing the money or staying at your the way you are before you receive higher income you could be broke.
Actually your friends had that problem because they do not know how to manage the limited resources they have. It will be a good idea if they undergo into some tutorial or classes that can help learn them some effective money management tips. Without the practice of proper money management, those problems may persist all the times.
One of the problems that I see is in school they teach you about a lot of subjects so in the future you are able to gt money by working but they never teach you how to manage your money which I have always found odd, since you are probably going to work for 30 to 40 years in your life maybe more.
We cannot be rich buy just working, it actually depends on the culture of our country, but I know majority of the people after graduation are just thinking on how to have a wonderful job, only few are thinking of having their own business or company that they will run on their own.
But you don't understand, having you own business is a way to work you just get to keep most of your earnings for yourself, the same is true for trading unless you are using some kind of bot.

better indeed founded his own business because if working with others of our salary is not enough for daily needs that are natural sya well, but if you don't have the capital to set up your own business better did have to save in advance
Catlonid

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:15:35 AM

Best way to manage money?

way to manage money if I have much money, I would invest half of my money. besides that, I will save my money on the bank. And if I have much bitcoin I will use bitcoin to trading although trading has a risk, but same I am not spending all bitcoin but only half of all bitcoin, because we must have speculation.
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:37:46 AM

Best way to manage money is don't spend if it's not really needed. Like don't buy things you don't need necessarily. Just buy it if you have spare money or your monthly budget won't be compromised. Prioritize what is really needed. Also save some money so if there is an emergency then you will have something to spend.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:47:16 AM

The best ways I know to manage money and I know is universal to every clime of the society irrespective of race or religion are as follows:

- No matter how little you earn, save...

- Never spend your money on wants spend on needs...

- Invest for the future from the little you have

- When your resources is too small, expand your means of income and go back to number 1 above...
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:03:15 PM

Sometimes it's not something easy to do, since many people have too many bills to pay, and this can make it difficult when trying to save money. But there are simple steps that can be taken, helping to reduce expenses, such as making a list of the items you usually buy, and removing those things that are not needed or that can be replaced by cheaper items.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:38:34 AM

If you don't have a budget sheet that you're using yet, then you should get one and get it working. It will help immensely for a majority of the expenses that you would consider and have in your daily life, and definitely helps when it comes to saving money. All you have to do is make sure that your incoming funds don't exceed your budget, and then you can manage your money effectively. Learn from google if you're unsure about a lot of it.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:05:52 AM

If you don't have a budget sheet that you're using yet, then you should get one and get it working. It will help immensely for a majority of the expenses that you would consider and have in your daily life, and definitely helps when it comes to saving money. All you have to do is make sure that your incoming funds don't exceed your budget, and then you can manage your money effectively. Learn from google if you're unsure about a lot of it.
That's true, everything should be in written so it would be easy for you to monitor your expenses and your income. If you have a fixed income then it's easy to monitor but when your expenses is not fixed then a budget plan is really necessary, you do not want to end up borrowing money because you are deficit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:34:52 AM

Sometimes it's not something easy to do, since many people have too many bills to pay, and this can make it difficult when trying to save money. But there are simple steps that can be taken, helping to reduce expenses, such as making a list of the items you usually buy, and removing those things that are not needed or that can be replaced by cheaper items.

Of course, managing money is not something easy. You need of think of some smart strategies that would be helpful for you so your earnings will not be wasted. Cutting off some expenses is better and making a list of the important ones is a practical thing. But I suggest to those who don't want some budget reduction, that you should should need to have a sideline or an extra source of income. Or you may lessen the amount spent on each budget allotment.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:13:38 PM

way to manage money if I have much money, I would invest half of my money. besides that, I will save my money on the bank. And if I have much bitcoin I will use bitcoin to trading although trading has a risk, but same I am not spending all bitcoin but only half of all bitcoin, because we must have speculation.
That sounds reasonable but the ratio of saving and investing will depend on your economic situation for the ones who are rich they could invest 95% of their money and have the rest for emergencies and for the ones that are poor then having a greater amount of savings than money invested makes the most sense.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:23:29 PM

So I have seen a lot of topics relating to different methods of managing money ("How to earn Bitcoin, "How to save money") and the likes. Now I would like to see what are the best ways people can come up with in regards to managing their money. I find creating a budget is one of the fundamentals of managing money. If you have no records, you can't know exactly how much money you have to spend each month. Another piece of advice I would like to give to people is to not use your credit card unless you're able to pay it off in full at the end of the week.

Any input?

i know exactly what my expenses are. and i also know (more or less) how much i will spend on food and stuff. and a certain part of my salary goes directly to my savings account. as soon as my salary posts in my bank account i know (nearly) exactly how much free money i have to do some nice things with. and from that free money i use around $100 to buy some bitcoins with to store in my cold wallet. i have always been good with my money. i never had a debit card and will never signup for one. it's pure nonsense. people use it to spend money they don't have.

Debit card is such a way of wasting money obviously, I won't suggest you to use these kind of service come from banks.
Randy is one of example who have self control and good at managing his money and even invest some into bitcoin cold wallet.
First of all, you need strong determination of your desire of things to manage properly.
Do not owe money to the bank if you want buy something, you will suffer under your debt for sure.
Savings is most important to future planning
Invest some of your money to create second source income.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:32:21 PM

I don't think that needs any special knowledge, everyone knows or should know what they buy with the money they get every month, and writing them down is not a that big problem, so someone should simply write what they need to buy and manage that list every time by reducing the things not needed for managing the budget.
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:43:28 PM

I don't think that needs any special knowledge, everyone knows or should know what they buy with the money they get every month, and writing them down is not a that big problem, so someone should simply write what they need to buy and manage that list every time by reducing the things not needed for managing the budget.

not everyone can record their income and expenses. Some of it is just too lazy to do. They do not even know how much money they have. We need to teach yourself to do it
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:44:41 AM

not everyone can record their income and expenses. Some of it is just too lazy to do. They do not even know how much money they have. We need to teach yourself to do it
Or they are just afraid to face the reality? Some are spending more than what they earned which would result them for taking a loans and I have that kind of experience and I tell life is miserable when you are spending more than you earn. We need to instill discipline so we will be able to control our spending and in that way we will be able to save money.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:32:59 PM

Managing money is actually a difficult thing to do because one cannot even have enough and especially if one is earning far below what is needed for basic need. Everything that everyone have been suggesting on how to manage money are mostly handed down by those who are rich already telling you to save so the little you have so they can borrow it and use it to expand their own businesses. To me the best way to manage money is to earn it in a legitimate way, and spend on things that will make you happy. Simple as that
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:52:04 PM

Managing money is actually a difficult thing to do because one cannot even have enough and especially if one is earning far below what is needed for basic need. Everything that everyone have been suggesting on how to manage money are mostly handed down by those who are rich already telling you to save so the little you have so they can borrow it and use it to expand their own businesses. To me the best way to manage money is to earn it in a legitimate way, and spend on things that will make you happy. Simple as that

Yeah, something we think hard will certainly give something difficult. There are indeed some people who are very difficult to arrange for the money, but I think and it's been proven to me is because they are lacking in making a plan against the money they have and could not control his activities are not things that are useless and only make money in vain.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:50:28 PM

That sounds reasonable but the ratio of saving and investing will depend on your economic situation for the ones who are rich they could invest 95% of their money and have the rest for emergencies and for the ones that are poor then having a greater amount of savings than money invested makes the most sense.

Even if you are rich, you do not invest 95% of your money. There is a limit of the amount you invest / risk. Rich or poor, it is still best practice to have different savings account. Then, invest only a part of your savings. Invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:12:21 PM

Always save a part of your income,  even if it is a small percentage. Pay all your  bills, so you don't have to worry about that.Then split your money and see how much  you can spend per week  and do not go over that..
Saving is part of our daily income it just depends in you are going to save or not because we all have own techniques and have difference beliefe in life when we are in talking about money. And Money is just a thing that will disappear when we are going to spend that best way is to open a bank account.

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: