Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: this site is a joke and not evenb a funny one, sort your mods out, educate them  (Read 6121 times)
Legacy2005

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:13:57 PM

yes your post is about hardware. No its not about bitcoin hardware.

If you really want your post posted in the hardware section go post on the litecoin forum. This is the bitcoin forum therefore we talk about bitcoin hardware not litecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trickyriky (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:14:08 PM

@OP, It's FRIDAY !!! ..NOT Saturday Wink

I gotta admit i don't think i seen a guy loose it over having his topic moved like this before.  Shocked

People here get mad at the mods OP.. trust me i know Wink
My *last* ban here was for 30 days hahahha

I have had topics moved and yeah it can be frustrating i get it.
But i don't think you got room to argue here..

You think you got it bad ?
You should see my Inbox of deleted comments Notifications i get here.

Like i am just posting to say i get your frustration but i think the mod's here had a reasonable reason to do what they did.
I'd bash the mods with you in heart beat but i got nothing to work with TrikyRiky.
I'd say you lost this battle.

I suggest dropping it and moving on.. pick your battles guy !

its the principle of the matter dude, im sick and tired of dealing with lack of brains, a hardware post belongs in the hardware board its that simple, i dont give a shit about the sites retarded rules, maybe thats why i had to let the miner melt down twice before attempting to sort it on my own, as i couldnt find a single bit of info on the overheating, assuming because they always got moved from hardware to an unrelated board, if im looking for info on curing a hardware fault im going to look in the hardware board as would the 99%

what they have done is as good as say thank you for posting but we dont want you sharing your knowledge in any kind of helpful manor, this is counter productive, i will not be the last realist to call out the bullshit of this site, if they want crypto to grow they need to address this retardry and fast, but its likely futile in my book as it dont half seem crypto will be murdered by 2021 if not by the banks, then it will be by the guberments playing their silly war games, and they will do it intentionaly to destroy the elctricity grid or the internet as we know it Sad
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:16:06 PM

If you really want your post posted in the hardware section go post on the litecoin forum. This is the bitcoin forum therefore we talk about bitcoin hardware not litecoin.

miners = hardware irrelevant of which algo a specific miner runs, they ALL require a PSU and from experience ALL have heat issues, therefore it is a broad coverage of modifying power feeds for all miners and belongs under hardware :/
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:20:56 PM

miners = hardware irrelevant of which algo a specific miner runs, they ALL require a PSU and from experience ALL have heat issues, therefore it is a broad coverage of modifying power feeds for all miners and belongs under hardware :/

thats what you think while the staff and the structure off boards says different: we are doomed, what now??

trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:32:03 PM

thats what you think while the staff and the structure off boards says different: we are doomed, what now??

anybody with a hardware issue looking for info to cure would look under hardware not under altcoins, crypto is doomed if this is the mentality the mass's will face, thanks for agreeing with me, as for what now, go out and play with our only toy of childhood, that little thing we call "outside" maybe?
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:46:40 PM

anybody with a hardware issue looking for info to cure would look under hardware not under altcoins, crypto is doomed if this is the mentality the mass's will face, thanks for agreeing with me, as for what now, go out and play with our only toy of childhood, that little thing we call "outside" maybe?

dood, you seem butthurt... as it seems you are not able to use this forum correct let me help you and insert the report here, please fill it out and we all will be happy to help you:

BUTTHURT REPORT FORM
(bitcointalk.org version)

Date and time you experienced butthurt:
Link to the topic or archive.is page you experienced butthurt:
(if not already delted)

PLEASE DESCRIBE NATURE OF THE BUTTHURT.
(you can selected multiple things i caught you for)

[ ] Selling hacked, cracked or carded goods
[ ] Selling “shared” accounts which is total bullshit
[ ] Selling MSDN Accounts, Invites and/or Keys
[ ] Selling LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Paypal, Ebay and/or somehow money related accounts
[ ] Offering to teach others how to crack, hack or to card
[ ] Reopening a topic that was deleted for one of the above reasons
[ ] Spamming by repeating stuff that has been written at least two times
[ ] It has been proven you are an alt of someone
[ ] You are a newbie asking for a loan without proper collateral
[ ] You are an signature spammer
[ ] Random statement from me
[ ] Other (Please Specify):

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE INCIDENT OF BUTTHURT.
(you can select multiple things)

[ ] You made a comment in my thread that I didn't agree with.
[ ] You pointed out my wrong doings.
[ ] You wrote a comment or anecdote that brought up bad memories and made me cry.
[ ] I found out my internet-boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on me using an alias.
[ ] I lost an argument in a thread while you were around.
[ ] I asked for critique on my work and I got it.
[ ] You asking questions in my sales thread i dont like.
[ ] You called me a scammer.
[ ] You called me a spammer.
[ ] Someone told my you saying bad things about me in PMs.
[ ] Other (Please describe in the form below:)

type here

Please reply the following questions with yes or no:

Were there tears?:
Was there permanent mental scarring from the butthurt?:
Was there lost sleep from the butthurt?:
Did you miss work or arrive late to work because of the butthurt?:
Did you emply a coping mechanism, such as turning off your computer and going outside for a while?:
Were there emergency phone calls or text messages that costed you minutes?:
Was there any incident of carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from you typing up long-butthurt rebuttals?:
Did you think of leaving bitcointalk.org?:
Did you think of stopping what you are doing?:
Did you call the Ghostbusters?:

IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PERSONS WHO CAUSED THE BUTTHURT.

[ ] They are a big mean poopy pants who should be banned from the internet forever or at least until they learn that I am right and superior and they are wrong and should bow down and worship me now.
[ ] They deserve to be hunted down like a dog and shot dead on their own front porch.
[ ] They and their ilk deserve to be rounded up and herded into concentration camps.
[ ] There should be laws to punish people like that.
[ ] They should be just as accountable for their actions online as they are in the real world, and also so I can have access to all their personal information so I can stalk then.
[ ] It was Vod.
[ ] It was Quickseller.
[ ] All of the above.
(Note: There is no proof Vod is an alt of QS or the other way around!)

DID YOU TAKE ANY ACTIONS YOURSELF REGARDING THE BUTTHURT?

[ ] I wrote a six thousand word response detailing the extent of my butthurt and posted it in Meta.
[ ] I sent an incoherent flame and -ve them and you from newbie accounts.
[ ] I used a spam program to send them multiple flame emails.
[ ] I organized a DDoS attack on bitcointalk.org.
[ ] I got all my bestest friends together and organized a flamewar and -ve campaign.
[ ] I am using all my alt accounts for the specific purpose of flaming this person and/or you.
[ ] I posted this person's RL information everywhere that I could think of; they'll get a Molotov cocktail through their bedroom window sooner or later. That'll teach 'em to mess with me.
[ ] I will scream at Default Trust members to -ve you, also mods, also Theymos!
[ ] I realized that arguing on the internet is usually pointless and found something else to do with my time.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:51:09 PM

I don't see a single valid reason from OP. This seems like a big appeal to emotion which I dislike. The thread is in the right place now (Altcoin). Rather than complaining, prove me wrong OP (with valid arguments).

The moderation is pretty consistent and a moderator would not move your thread unless they were sure of where it belongs.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:28:24 PM

i want my thread putting back where i put it originally
You can do it yourself.Use the controls on the lower left of the page and click on "Move Topic".I think it might stay in bitcoin mining-hardware if it does not has any specialty for altcoins.

Your attitude is so bad
I don't see any good attitude from the other side either & nor from the majority forum users.Not much of a surprise.

basically there isn't anyone here that would want to help you.
It could be like he doesn't knows how to Move it and is annoyed because someone moved it and is posting funny memes which makes the situation more flammy cause it is enjoyably or responsible or attention seeking ? though i could be wrong & haven't gone through every single post ..

"Good manners don't cost anything".
Doesn't it applies to everyone ?

@OP It is weird but it is how this works.The type of image we have for moderators doesn't applies here no matter what.They are not to help or anything ,it's is more like labor to clean the spam and they get the so called Power as a compensation with some cents worth BTC for the work they do and by that i am not criticizing anyone but i mean to say is stop caring or complaining about them if you have anything of substance to say or work cause it has nothing to do with crypto.

Stop saying "you people" cause there is nothing like "You People" & the moderators or typical forum users are no one to create/change or have command over anything happening in crypto and they also don't have any connection for the mass adoption..loll the forum is their boundary ,where are you taking it ?  

If someone is pissed off by that then he is obviously not interested in the idea of crypt-currencies or is simply a stereotype.You don't need to educate everyone or give attention to them which is why a P2P currency is made.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:01:08 PM

@op

Warped sense of reality much Cry

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:23:09 PM

You can do it yourself.Use the controls on the lower left of the page and click on "Move Topic".I think it might stay in bitcoin mining-hardware if it does not has any specialty for altcoins.

Your attitude is so bad
I don't see any good attitude from the other side either & nor from the majority forum users.Not much of a surprise.

basically there isn't anyone here that would want to help you.
It could be like he doesn't knows how to Move it and is annoyed because someone moved it and is posting funny memes which makes the situation more flammy cause it is enjoyably or responsible or attention seeking ? though i could be wrong & haven't gone through every single post ..

"Good manners don't cost anything".
Doesn't it applies to everyone ?

@OP It is weird but it is how this works.The type of image we have for moderators doesn't applies here no matter what.They are not to help or anything ,it's is more like labor to clean the spam and they get the so called Power as a compensation with some cents worth BTC for the work they do and by that i am not criticizing anyone but i mean to say is stop caring or complaining about them if you have anything of substance to say or work cause it has nothing to do with crypto.

Stop saying "you people" cause there is nothing like "You People" & the moderators or typical forum users are no one to create/change or have command over anything happening in crypto and they also don't have any connection for the mass adoption..loll the forum is their boundary ,where are you taking it ?  

If someone is pissed off by that then he is obviously not interested in the idea of crypt-currencies or is simply a stereotype.You don't need to educate everyone or give attention to them which is why a P2P currency is made.

To thread OP, if you do so, you will get banned. Not that you would care, apparently.

Your attitude is so bad
You get what you put out there. Let's say, what he put out there, isn't exactly polite.

Just a general clarification: if you contact a moderator acting like an asshole, don't be surprised when he points that and your other flaws out. If you employ basic common courtesy, you'll get completely different results.

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:28:05 PM

I found a summary of the OP's posts, presented here:

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778

#Free market

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:39:29 PM

Simple :

You can always leave Wink.
Legacy2005

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:52:10 PM

read your post. it doesnt make sense. your logic is flawed.

Anybody that is having a hardware issue with overheating litecoin miners. where is the first place they would go to? the bitcoin forum or litecoin?

sorry to say but your "awesome" fix only really applies to litecoin miners where the psu is housed inside the unit. all the new bitcoin miners use external psus and dont have to worry about the heat generated from the psu as they are external. therefore you post only applies to the altcoin section and thus has been placed in the correct section quit bitching. take your bought account and go back to the litecoin forum where people actually care about fixing scrypt miners that are outdated.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:29:07 PM

To give a clearer picture to others I'll just repost what I exchanged with the use upon him PMing me:

oi now move my thread back to the correct topic and in future mind your own business thank you
I didn't move your thread. Also, I don't obey the orders of self-entitled all-knowing pricks, who happen to be regular users, with apparent lack of knowledge of the forum's rules as well as common courtesy, while I'm the moderator - you know, the guy that moves threads and moderates other content  Roll Eyes.

Also, to your highnesses information, altcoin (scrypt in this case) mining hardware belongs in the Mining (Altcoins) section, not "Hardware", which is for Bitcoin mining hardware.

Have a nice day  Wink,
mprep

P.S. Your complaint belongs in Meta (section for the discussion of the forum), not Off-topic. Also your writing style in the complaint reminds me of a certain professional troll outside of this forum, except he mostly puts capital letters, punctuation and actually seems to divide his ideas into sentences instead of squirting out mental diarrhea.The self-entitlement, ignorance and stupidity in his comments is also meant as satire - go figure.

LMFAO you seem to think i give a flying fuck about somebody elses rules, sorry prick i have my own, sorry if you dont like reality but my thread told me you moved it, put it back on the correct board retard, as stated i couldnt care less about YOUR opinion, this is an off topic RANT as stated, and therefore is on the correct board, grow a brain, you may have been here longer than i, but you know what that proves dont you, sado geeky cretin who likely lives in his mothers basement smoking crack and chatting shit on the net, ohh yeah your referring to weev by any chance LOL

why should i punctuate or articulate what i originally defined as a rant? rhetorical by the way seems you have little intelligence and ignore orders Sad

there is zero self entitlement, that is just your jaded opinion which borders on psychological conditioning of any future readers LOL you just proved your the prick here, thank you sweetie Smiley
Yeah well it's someone else's forum, not yours so their rules apply.  Having said that, mods here generally don't take criticism well, nor do people on DT.  Nor does anyone else.  There are a lot of trolls here masquerading as sane people and we all have to get used to it.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:37:00 PM

Hard to take seriously when the title seems like a freak out in its self. Thing you need to realize is no one is going to take you seriously once the emotion has hit a peak,rational thinking is usually dormant by that point.

You are not the only person that feels this way but quite a lot of the time the people starting these threads are choosing a weak issue to jump off from.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:09:22 PM

yeah im not reading any more people must ignore the op, i even went back to check i deffo said
dont bother replying with your opinion, your entitled to it, but its not my concern

it really is the blind leading the blind, fact of the matter remains my hardware related post should be on the hardware board and not the altcoin board hardware is hardware and software is software end of story, and dont worry i wont bother posting any future potential help for others, now i know its not welcome, thanks for showing me the reality of crypto users, i shall say you's have made an impression at least
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:13:25 PM

Are you this much of a drama queen in real life, or do you just play one online?

Must be tough always being right...
Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:15:41 PM

yeah im not reading any more people must ignore the op, i even went back to check i deffo said
dont bother replying with your opinion, your entitled to it, but its not my concern

it really is the blind leading the blind, fact of the matter remains my hardware related post should be on the hardware board and not the altcoin board hardware is hardware and software is software end of story, and dont worry i wont bother posting any future potential help for others, now i know its not welcome, thanks for showing me the reality of crypto users, i shall say you's have made an impression at least

You have a perception and are looking to reinforce it and this is really a self fulfilling prophecy.
If you where looking for pats on the back for being a good person and helping people,you are doing it for the wrong reasons.

Can not expect to make a thread like this and have everyone nod their heads in agreement with you,life is not like that.
Seems like a over reaction to a thread being mislabeled in your eyes,maybe something else you want to get off the chest before you wrap things up.
trickyriky (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:13:17 PM

Are you this much of a drama queen in real life, or do you just play one online?

Must be tough always being right...

it is tough being right all the time your right, and drama queen LOL if you think this is drama i wouldnt like to see what what you think my idea of drama is, my point has been stated many a time.

You have a perception and are looking to reinforce it and this is really a self fulfilling prophecy.
If you where looking for pats on the back for being a good person and helping people,you are doing it for the wrong reasons.

Can not expect to make a thread like this and have everyone nod their heads in agreement with you,life is not like that.
Seems like a over reaction to a thread being mislabeled in your eyes,maybe something else you want to get off the chest before you wrap things up.

your psycho-analogy is way off dude, not expecting nodding heads but maybe im expecting too much with my common sense, i dont see it an over reaction, i put time into something i thought may benefit somebody else, now it has been moved to where it is now completely off topic, so i now deem my effort a waste of my time thanks to the idiot who moved it who clearly has zero common sense, the world is in trouble as it us, us crypto lovers are supposed to be intelligent, but if they are getting confused between hardware and software im evidently wrong, never mind crypto is doomed humanity is doomed, idiocracy was a story not a guide book :/
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:02:34 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 01:42:45 PM by Spoetnik

I am surprised they didn't just ban you OP
Technically your not going to win.. they have mod powers & we don't.
if you gave me something to sink my teeth into i would try and defend you.
And unless some user is clearly scamming i hate seeing anyone get a ban.
It's more interesting to have all opinions Smiley
Notice how lame it is on places with more strict policies ?

I think we all get what your saying OP.

I also think when you started this you were trying to make it seem like it was personal against you ?
I bet they didn't give it anywhere near as much thought as you have..
anyway..
I don't want to see you banned so i advise shifting gears to asking the mods..
Can i redo my topic so i can get it posted in the section i want ?
If that is what all of this is really about then just go get it fixed & move on.

Save your angst for the mod's for another day LOL

I am always aware it's private web site.. and if they decide to they can well.. do what ever the hell they want.

SO i am saying i think we all "get it" but what now ?
I was curious so i came back to see if you were banned yet and i see another full page of you going on etc.
You have created a spectacle but what is the outcome ?
If it was me behind the drama i'd be waiting for the Axe LOL
Is that what your after ?

EDIT: fixed a lot of spelling mistakes.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: