Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You are welcome to tell me how much i suck! (including butthurt form report)  (Read 29720 times)
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:26:14 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2016, 08:18:12 PM by whywefight
Merited by suchmoon (7)

Hey there,

I am currently chasing people because I want to get rid of all that crap that is sold in the digital goods section. I am not the forum police but I am sick and tired of seeing all that threads popping up in the scam accusations that moan about exactly those people I am going after. In addition you can complain for a feedback you got from me for asking for a loan or spaming.

So you might read this because I went after you or I left a negative feedback for you. If you are really pissed at me and want me to tell how much I suck, this topic is the place to be.
I decided to put this up before I switch to hardcore annoying mode so I don’t have to deal with PMs or topics in Meta.

If you have some friendly words for me, you are free to post them as well. For the future I am going to use this as reference.

Read more about my motivation here and here.

Please use the form me below if you are too full of hate to write a real statement. Thank you!

You are welcome.

FAQ or reply to your question you sent me via PM

Q: How can i get my feedback deleted??
A: You can simply ask me to remove it after you changed your behaviour. Of course i wont do it right away, i will take a few days to have a close look. Best thing to do, post it here so i wont forget about it.

Q: You left me a negative feedback for selling (please choose what you wanted to sell of down below)
- Any kind of keys
- Any kind of accounts
- Any kind of money making scripts
- Any stuff that is not legal (cracked, hacked, carded and/or stolen)
- Peoples Data (emails or whatsover)
- Something that is wrong by moral (POV)
I removed my offer and will no longer sell it*.
A: No. There is no proof you didn’t sell it or you stopped selling it. You should have thought about it in first place. Selling stuff that doesn’t belong to you isn’t right and selling any kind of accounts so “you don’t need to climb the ladder because it so hard” is just bullshit. I review my feedbacks once in a while and might think about changing it to neutral. If you have a need to discus about it, you are welcome to do so in this thread. I am sorry i could not grant your wish at the moment.

*or a similar excuse/promise

Q: You left me a negative feedback because i asked for a loan, i need the money [insert sob story here]. Can you please remove your feedback?
A: No. You ignored all stickies and decided to ask for a loan. I wont remove my feedback now. I review my feedbacks once in a while and might think about changing it to neutral.

Q:I am running a ponzi/hyip and you neg repped me while i am still paying out, can you remove my -ve?
A:Its called ponzi/hyip for a reason. I dont trust people who do stuff like this, regardless if they are paying out or not. I wont remove my feedback now. I review my feedbacks once in a while and might think about changing it to neutral.

Q: You are granting loans and accepting accounts as collateral. You are trafficking accounts! How can this be while you are -veing people for all kinds of stuff? I smell double moral!
A: Somehow yes. But i only sell accounts i hold as collateral from defaulted loans. I have a signed message that make me the legit owner of those accounts in case the loan was defaulted. In addtion my terms of account sales state that i will make the sales public as soon as i see the sold account involved in shady activities. I follow the accounts i sold. I am only selling accounts from defaulted loans. I changed my terms for loans and wont accept accounts below Sr. Member, accounts need to have a perfect history and the estimated value needs to be at least 150% of the loan. My mid-term goal is to no longer accept accounts. As you can see, i am willing to change the things i do if wrong doings are brought to my attention.

Q: I am running and/or promoting a ponzi. You left me a feedback while it was stated it is a ponzi! I can do with my money whatever i want! Will you remove my feedback?
A: If you are an operator: no. If you are an user and remove your signs of support it will depend on certain things. You can do what you want, but i wont watching you dragging in other people!
Fore more information about the ponzi campaign read this

I deleted my rating on BSM as he stopped seling ponzi/hyip scripts I added it again as he put his offers up again.
Thanks to Your Point Is Invalid i deleted a feedback after reviewing the context of Brob12321's postings.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:29:50 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 02:10:52 AM by whywefight
Merited by LoyceV (4), stompix (1)

BUTTHURT REPORT FORM
(bitcointalk.org version)

The proper format you should use can be found at the END of this post. Please use it. Thank you.

Date and time you experienced butthurt:
Link to the topic or archive.is page you experienced butthurt:
(if not already delted)

PLEASE DESCRIBE NATURE OF THE BUTTHURT.
(you can selected multiple things i caught you for)

[ ] Selling hacked, cracked or carded goods
[ ] Selling “shared” accounts which is total bullshit
[ ] Selling MSDN Accounts, Invites and/or Keys
[ ] Selling LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Paypal, Ebay and/or somehow money related accounts
[ ] Offering to teach others how to crack, hack or to card
[ ] Reopening a topic that was deleted for one of the above reasons
[ ] Spamming by repeating stuff that has been written at least two times
[ ] It has been proven you are an alt of someone
[ ] You are a newbie asking for a loan without proper collateral
[ ] You are an signature spammer
[ ] Random statement from me
[ ] Other (Please Specify):

PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE INCIDENT OF BUTTHURT.
(you can select multiple things)

[ ] You made a comment in my thread that I didn't agree with.
[ ] You pointed out my wrong doings.
[ ] You wrote a comment or anecdote that brought up bad memories and made me cry.
[ ] I found out my internet-boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on me using an alias.
[ ] I lost an argument in a thread while you were around.
[ ] I asked for critique on my work and I got it.
[ ] You asking questions in my sales thread i dont like.
[ ] You called me a scammer.
[ ] You called me a spammer.
[ ] Someone told my you saying bad things about me in PMs.
[ ] Other (Please describe in the form below:)

type here

Please reply the following questions with yes or no:

Were there tears?:
Was there permanent mental scarring from the butthurt?:
Was there lost sleep from the butthurt?:
Did you miss work or arrive late to work because of the butthurt?:
Did you emply a coping mechanism, such as turning off your computer and going outside for a while?:
Were there emergency phone calls or text messages that costed you minutes?:
Was there any incident of carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from you typing up long-butthurt rebuttals?:
Did you think of leaving bitcointalk.org?:
Did you think of stopping what you are doing?:
Did you call the Ghostbusters?:

IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PERSONS WHO CAUSED THE BUTTHURT.

[ ] They are a big mean poopy pants who should be banned from the internet forever or at least until they learn that I am right and superior and they are wrong and should bow down and worship me now.
[ ] They deserve to be hunted down like a dog and shot dead on their own front porch.
[ ] They and their ilk deserve to be rounded up and herded into concentration camps.
[ ] There should be laws to punish people like that.
[ ] They should be just as accountable for their actions online as they are in the real world, and also so I can have access to all their personal information so I can stalk then.
[ ] It was Vod.
[ ] It was Quickseller.
[ ] All of the above.
(Note: There is no proof Vod is an alt of QS or the other way around!)

DID YOU TAKE ANY ACTIONS YOURSELF REGARDING THE BUTTHURT?

[ ] I wrote a six thousand word response detailing the extent of my butthurt and posted it in Meta.
[ ] I sent an incoherent flame and -ve them and you from newbie accounts.
[ ] I used a spam program to send them multiple flame emails.
[ ] I organized a DDoS attack on bitcointalk.org.
[ ] I got all my bestest friends together and organized a flamewar and -ve campaign.
[ ] I am using all my alt accounts for the specific purpose of flaming this person and/or you.
[ ] I posted this person's RL information everywhere that I could think of; they'll get a Molotov cocktail through their bedroom window sooner or later. That'll teach 'em to mess with me.
[ ] I will scream at Default Trust members to -ve you, also mods, also Theymos!
[ ] I realized that arguing on the internet is usually pointless and found something else to do with my time.

Format for this report:
Code:
size=24pt][b]BUTTHURT REPORT FORM[/b][/size]
(bitcointalk.org version)

The proper format you should use can be found at the END of this post. Please use it. Thank you.

[b]Date and time you experienced butthurt:[/b]
[b]Link to the topic or archive.is page you experienced butthurt:[/b]
(if not already delted)

[b]PLEASE DESCRIBE NATURE OF THE BUTTHURT.[/b]
(you can selected multiple things i caught you for)

[ ] Selling hacked, cracked or carded goods
[ ] Selling “shared” accounts which is total bullshit
[ ] Selling MSDN Accounts, Invites and/or Keys
[ ] Selling LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Paypal, Ebay and/or somehow money related accounts
[ ] Offering to teach others how to crack, hack or to card
[ ] Reopening a topic that was deleted for one of the above reasons
[ ] Spamming by repeating stuff that has been written at least two times
[ ] It has been proven you are an alt of someone
[ ] You are a newbie asking for a loan without proper collateral
[ ] You are an signature spammer
[ ] Random statement from me
[ ] Other (Please Specify):

[b]PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE INCIDENT OF BUTTHURT.[/b]
(you can select multiple things)

[ ] You made a comment in my thread that I didn't agree with.
[ ] You pointed out my wrong doings.
[ ] You wrote a comment or anecdote that brought up bad memories and made me cry.
[ ] I found out my internet-boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on me using an alias.
[ ] I lost an argument in a thread while you were around.
[ ] I asked for critique on my work and I got it.
[ ] You asking questions in my sales thread i dont like.
[ ] You called me a scammer.
[ ] You called me a spammer.
[ ] Someone told my you saying bad things about me in PMs.
[ ] Other (Please describe in the form below:)

[i]type here[/i]

[b]Please reply the following questions with yes or no:[/b]

[b]Were there tears?:[/b]
[b]Was there permanent mental scarring from the butthurt?:[/b]
[b]Was there lost sleep from the butthurt?:[/b]
[b]Did you miss work or arrive late to work because of the butthurt?:[/b]
[b]Did you emply a coping mechanism, such as turning off your computer and going outside for a while?:[/b]
[b]Were there emergency phone calls or text messages that costed you minutes?:[/b]
[b]Was there any incident of carpal tunnel syndrome resulting from you typing up long-butthurt rebuttals?:[/b]
[b]Did you think of leaving bitcointalk.org?:[/b]
[b]Did you think of stopping what you are doing?:[/b]
[b]Did you call the Ghostbusters?:[/b]

[b]IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED, PLEASE TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PERSONS WHO CAUSED THE BUTTHURT.[/b]

[ ] They are a big mean poopy pants who should be banned from the internet forever or at least until they learn that I am right and superior and they are wrong and should bow down and worship me now.
[ ] They deserve to be hunted down like a dog and shot dead on their own front porch.
[ ] They and their ilk deserve to be rounded up and herded into concentration camps.
[ ] There should be laws to punish people like that.
[ ] They should be just as accountable for their actions online as they are in the real world, and also so I can have access to all their personal information so I can stalk then.
[ ] It was Vod.
[ ] It was Quickseller.
[ ] All of the above.
(Note: There is no proof Vod is an alt of QS or the other way around!)

[b]DID YOU TAKE ANY ACTIONS YOURSELF REGARDING THE BUTTHURT?[/b]

[ ] I wrote a six thousand word response detailing the extent of my butthurt and posted it in Meta.
[ ] I sent an incoherent flame and -ve them and you from newbie accounts.
[ ] I used a spam program to send them multiple flame emails.
[ ] I organized a DDoS attack on bitcointalk.org.
[ ] I got all my bestest friends together and organized a flamewar and -ve campaign.
[ ] I am using all my alt accounts for the specific purpose of flaming this person and/or you.
[ ] I posted this person's RL information everywhere that I could think of; they'll get a Molotov cocktail through their bedroom window sooner or later. That'll teach 'em to mess with me.
[ ] I will scream at Default Trust members to -ve you, also mods, also Theymos!
[ ] I realized that arguing on the internet is usually pointless and found something else to do with my time.

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:30:09 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 02:41:50 AM by whywefight

Reserved for achievements

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:56:48 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 03:01:54 AM by whywefight

Ponzis

As i might have to deal with ponzis that have a moderated thread i will put my new default post here. At the end you can find a list with links of self moderated topics that deleted (or maybe not) my post and what threads i had a lookt at.
NOTE: will build up after time. This is for future reference. In addition, you can feel free to report me for spam, i have talked to staff to work this around.

PSA regarding Ponzis

Ponzi schemes are ‘get rich quick’ investment scams which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors. There is no actual investment scheme as the fraudsters siphon off the money for themselves.

A fraudster places an advertisement for a non-existent investment that offers extraordinary returns in a short space of time. Most Ponzis running here do not hesitate to call out they are a Ponzi. After receiving the promised returns on their investment, the first investors start to spread the word to family and friends. In this way, the scheme gains credibility.Because the money isn’t invested in any kind of investment vehicle, there are no profits. Instead, the first investors are simply paid out from the money paid in by new investors.

Ponzi schemes are created for all levels of income, and have taken in investors in the top bracket as well as those on middle and low levels.
Typically, the fraudster will vanish with investors’ money, so the system eventually collapses with later investors receiving nothing - including their initial investment.
Because every Ponzi scheme makes no profit, they collapse sooner or later. You are very unlikely to recover any lost money.

Protect yourself against Ponzi schemes

- If you’re considering any type of investment, always remember: if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- There’s no such thing as a ‘guaranteed risk-free’ investment - high returns can only be achieved with high risk.
- Ponzi fraudsters use vague technical jargon to describe their non-existent investments, such as ‘high yield investment program’ or ‘global currency arbitrage’. This language is most of the times designed to dazzle you.
- Using hard-sell techniques, fraudsters will try to pressure you into making rushed decisions, giving you no time to consider the nature of the investment. (Not so common here)
- As with many fraudulent schemes, you are encouraged to keep your investment secret to ensure you receive maximum returns. This allows the fraudsters to hide the real nature of their scheme.

Ponzi’s are illegal in some country’s. Because of the nature of things we have to deal with people crying they have lost their money sooner or later.

I decided to -ve the operator and supporters of this Ponzi that go on with their shady business after I have posted this.

In simple terms:

This is just another Ponzi Scam! Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation support or encouragement for this scam will be tagged with negative trust, for proving they wish to help the scammers operate this Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen from other users. Thereby proving they are not trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

NOTE: This is a pre written Text taken from different websites and from here, it is used to bring the matter to your attention. I am aware that this Ponzi might has been running for some time, I just decided to not ignore it any longer. Basically I do so because I am sick of seeing people get burned and operator running away with other people’s money. If you start to hate me because I have chosen to tag people here, while Ponzi XYZ is still running, feel free to bring other Ponzi’s to my attention.

Thank you!

Listing
- CoinGenerator (Done)
- Doublebot (Done)

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:48:44 PM

I have a question for you, i see you are tagging people for selling verified paypal accounts as you claim it will lead to scam
Has it ever occurred to you that people just dont have the means or time to create and verify such accounts?

Ex. you may be underage and need a paypal account but you dont have a bank account to verify the account with

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:58:02 PM

I have a question for you, i see you are tagging people for selling verified paypal accounts as you claim it will lead to scam
Has it ever occurred to you that people just dont have the means or time to create and verify such accounts?

If you dont have the time to fully verify your PP you can not be serious about its usage. Actually i setting up PPs for customers quite often so i know this arguement is invalid.

Ex. you may be underage and need a paypal account but you dont have a bank account to verify the account with

"need" is just a term. my 12yr old daughter got a pp. she just asked for it. if your parents dont allow it, there must be a reason (legal or personal)

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:17:26 AM

I'm not too sure why you're doing this.

Obviously I get it that you want to stop scammers, and that's phenomenal, but you clearly state in your OP that you want to clear up all the people who are moaning about being scammed in the scam accusations section.

So my question is: who cares? I mean, seriously. The section "scam accusations" has its title, just like every other section, for a reason. If you were scammed, you go there and say it. There's no real way you can get rid of the flooding there - just like you can't get rid of bullshit speculation in the speculation section (although we'd all love that Wink)

Anyway my point is: aren't you wasting your time? Obviously a negative trust is damaging to a user's credibility, but, and I have seen you in the investor based games forum doing this to ponzi owners, people can still do this when they have negative trust. That's why "caveat emptor" is there - to tell you be careful!

And perhaps you're going to too far... You've given people a lot of negative trusts simply because they're expressions their thoughts. And, unless any money was taken in that process, it is not scamming.

It is not the users that participate in a scam that are scamming, but rather the authors themselves. I don't know though, maybe I'm wrong. Your thoughts?

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:53:01 AM

I'm not too sure why you're doing this.

It sounds strange but i care about others.

Obviously I get it that you want to stop scammers, and that's phenomenal, but you clearly state in your OP that you want to clear up all the people who are moaning about being scammed in the scam accusations section.

I dont want to clear people out of the SA section, i want to get rid of scammers so people dont have to post there.

So my question is: who cares?

I do.

I mean, seriously. The section "scam accusations" has its title, just like every other section, for a reason. If you were scammed, you go there and say it. There's no real way you can get rid of the flooding there - just like you can't get rid of bullshit speculation in the speculation section (although we'd all love that Wink)

The SA Section isnt the problem, scammers are and people that decide to ignore 327547823657826 stickies all over the forum that tell them the stuff that would have prevent scams from happening.

Anyway my point is: aren't you wasting your time? Obviously a negative trust is damaging to a user's credibility, but, and I have seen you in the investor based games forum doing this to ponzi owners, people can still do this when they have negative trust. That's why "caveat emptor" is there - to tell you be careful!

Of course they can go on but i have the jope that a few people still can read. So if it saves a few people it is worth it.

And perhaps you're going to too far... You've given people a lot of negative trusts simply because they're expressions their thoughts. And, unless any money was taken in that process, it is not scamming.

Please provide a propper example where i have left a feedback because i didnt like what the OP is posting or thinking, thats basicly not true. All my feedbacks have a reference. For a reason. You can call me names, i wouldnt -ve you for that. Selling stuff that is not legal or can not be legal is wrong. In addition i am happy if someone can show me that a feedback from me is wrong. Please do so. Smiley

It is not the users that participate in a scam that are scamming, but rather the authors themselves. I don't know though, maybe I'm wrong. Your thoughts?

When it comes to ponzis, "investors" (lol) have to get other people in to get paid out. Its that simple. No new investments = no payouts. Would you send me some bitcoins just now without expecting me to return something? No you wouldnt.

MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:33:06 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 10:48:54 AM by MontyOnTheRun

You've given me negative trust because I have posted in the Coin Generator thread, because you say it is a Ponzi scheme.

The thread is in the Investor Based Games section which has the following at the top of every thread:

'Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.'

Therefore everyone who sees that thread and makes a choice whether to join the site is aware of the consequences if the site folds or is scammed. It doesn't need self-appointed pretentious pricks giving negative trust to people posting in the thread.

Why do you feel it is acceptable to tag people negatively for posting in there? If the site scams it was my choice to invest in it (or not as I could just be using the free faucet). If the site does not scam then it would be down to mine and others positive posting keeping interest in the site high which is good for investors and people using the faucet.

As the site hasn't scammed anyone and the admin and team have gone out of their way to improve the user experience for everyone, shouting Ponzi! Ponzi! Ponzi! like Chicken Little is a premature and doesn't help anyone.

I'm not going to give you negative feedback for stating your opinion because unlike you I don't feel that abusing the trust system should be done for personal reasons, but only used if you have actually lost money on a scheme or fraudulent transaction and the person who scammed is still running that scam to warn others.

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:23:25 AM

You've given me negative trust because I have posted in the Coin Generator thread, because you say it is a Ponzi scheme.

I left a feedback because you decided to promote a ponzi, the exact post can befound via the reference i left.

The thread is in the Investor Based Games section which has the following at the top of every thread:

'Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.'

That is correct.

Therefore everyone who sees that thread and makes a choice whether to join the site is aware of the consequences if the site folds or is scammed. It doesn't need self-appointed pretentious pricks giving negative trust to people posting in the thread.

I think it does as we need to tell people not to deal via PP and they still do. Same goes for ponzis, dont be part of them. but people join and get burned. i would have to analyze your posts but by posting how well everything is going you suggesting it is legit to newbies.

Why do you feel it is acceptable to tag people negatively for posting in there? If the site scams it was my choice to invest in it (or not as I could just be using the free faucet). If the site does not scam then it would be down to mine and others positive posting keeping interest in the site high which is good for investors and people using the faucet.

I didnt -ve you because you invested, i -ved you because you decided to promote it.

As the site hasn't scammed anyone and the admin and team have gone out of their way to improve the user experience for everyone, shouting Ponzi! Ponzi! Ponzi! like Chicken Little is a premature and doesn't help anyone.

The correct sentence would be: "As the site hasn't scammed anyone yet <...>"

I'm not going to give you negative feedback for stating your opinion because unlike you I don't feel that abusing the trust system should be done for personal reasons, but only used if you have actually lost money on a scheme or fraudulent transaction and the person who scammed is still running that scam to warn others.

I am welcome you to leave me a feedback if you think i can not be trusted or i am going to scam. You might want to look up the definition of "abuse" in order to use the word in a correct way.

Thanks for your post Smiley

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:25:34 AM

Aand thanks for posting here, made tagging you a lot easy.
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:41:06 PM

I left a feedback because you decided to promote a ponzi, the exact post can befound via the reference i left.

I simply posted my honest opinion on how I found the site, that it was in response to a giveaway didn't affect my opinion in anyway because I had already put in some of my own bitcoins. Throughout the thread all my postings are on how I personally am doing on the site and refuting people shouting scam when it hasn't scammed. I think the site is very good and even with all their problems think the admin team are doing a good job. Accusing them of scamming people when it hasn't occurred yet - no one has lost any money on the site yet is premature. (I put the yet in that time because I cannot see into the future).

That is correct.

I think it does as we need to tell people not to deal via PP and they still do. Same goes for ponzis, dont be part of them. but people join and get burned. i would have to analyze your posts but by posting how well everything is going you suggesting it is legit to newbies.

No, people don't need to told this, the warning is enough. I read the warning before putting any money into schemes and believe that anyone who goes into these schemes without heeding the warning has no right to cry foul when their gamble fails - this is far different to when the site/thread owner simply steals the money, when that happens then it is a scam and everyone has the right to create a scam accusation and leave negative feedback. I have lost more than I have put in but enjoyed the gamble. I haven't lost more than I could afford because this is just a hobby and doesn't involve any of my real-life finances - job, bills and mortgage. When I lose I don't go crying and whining. I know others do and the gambling section isn't for them and they should leave it alone, they don't though because they are greedy little children. All you are doing is going around wiping their little bottoms like mummy, they won't change their behaviour because you've left negative feedback to people promoting a Ponzi - they won't even look at the feedback system before giving their money away. 

I didnt -ve you because you invested, i -ved you because you decided to promote it.

So because my experience has been positive and I have shared it with others I get a -ve, if it changes and my experience become negative and I start shouting scam will you change it to a +ve?

The correct sentence would be: "As the site hasn't scammed anyone yet <...>"

Well done for achieving your 'being able to see into the future level 1' achievement badge. The site will only scam people if the Admin decides to run with the money, people losing their money because they were late to the party isn't a scam - that's the gamble you take when investing. It's exactly the same with all gambling - slots, casino, sports betting etc - you'll either win or you won't. If you lose on those traditional gambling methods you don't scream scam even though in the long term you are guaranteed to lose your money - (http://getgamblingfacts.ca/how-gambling-really-works/short-term-volatility-versus-long-term-predictability/) - and any profits you do make are built on the back of others losing their money just like a Ponzi - are you going to start negatively tagging people with gambling signatures too?

I am welcome you to leave me a feedback if you think i can not be trusted or i am going to scam. You might want to look up the definition of "abuse" in order to use the word in a correct way.

You haven't scammed me so I won't be leaving you tit for tat feedback. I think that the feedback system should be used to report actual scams that have affected you rather than using the feedback system to wage your personal war about Ponzi's thereby abusing it. But I understand your intentions just disagree with your methods.

Thanks for your post Smiley

You're more than welcome, thank you for replying.

Bitcoinget.com
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:33:55 PM

Likewise

Bitcoinget.com
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:39:41 PM

Likewise
TYVM, boosted my ego a bit /sarcasm
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:08:13 PM

Likewise
TYVM, boosted my ego a bit /sarcasm
Not inaccurate though  Tongue

Bitcoinget.com
UnsourcedAnonymous

Activity: 98

Know me, I'm Anonymous.

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:44:59 PM

ROFL.

edit: I hope I don't get negative trust for laughing at this respectable post. LOL really^
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

ROFL.

edit: I hope I don't get negative trust for laughing at this respectable post. LOL really^

nah, you are free to speak out

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:08:01 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 12:43:20 AM by whywefight

Dear Tecshare,

i am happy you left me a wrong, inaccurate feedback full of flaws, i will wear it full of proud!

Lets just have a quick look on what you wrote:

This user is a power tripping trust abuse nazi. It is just purely coincidence he is also German, nazis can come from anywhere. He is quite the Vod protege. He can't engage in a critical discussion of his behaviors without making personal attacks and other straw man arguments. Not exactly the kind of person that should be deciding the fate of users here. I don't expect him to hold his position in the default trust much longer.

As it seems you have a lack of understanding, reading and it seems you dont have a clue of history lets break it down to pieces.

First of all: i am sad you cant stand the fact if someone doesnt agree with you, i am free to have my own opinion, sad you dont give me that freedom. Now back to your feedback:

This user is a power tripping trust abuse nazi.

Your lack of history knowlege is awesome! I checked the forum, i couldnt find any virtual concentration were users get killed in masses. In addition i dont hunt users and -ve them because they dont agree with me. A close look on my feedback shows that.

It is just purely coincidence he is also German, nazis can come from anywhere.

I knew you couldnt stand picking up that card, thats why i played it. Sad fact you dont know, we germans know pretty good about our historical mistakes and so most of us want to ensure it never happens again. I am feeling very sad a grown up like you uses genocide as a refference for something like leaving trust on a forum. But again, lack of history knowledge.

He is quite the Vod protege.

I think you are still butthurt about being removed from DT while Vod is still there. And yes i agree with a lot of stuff that Vod does. Not all of it but quite a lot.

He can't engage in a critical discussion of his behaviors without making personal attacks and other straw man arguments.

I am really great you wrote this as it gives a good view on your thoughts. You think you are superior and what ever you write is golden. You are aggressive and tend to get personal whenever someone disagrees you. Lets have a clsoer look:

Most people are too stupid to notice how full of shit you are anyway right?

<...> Don't be such a child. <...> you just see these other jamokes <...> Don't be such a lemming <...> like a little bitchy teenage girl <...>

<...> because idiots destroy it in seconds <...>  

I have to admit not really hard words, but that the kind of style you like. I looked up my own posts and i didnt find something that went that way. So please help me to find were i got personal.

Not exactly the kind of person that should be deciding the fate of users here.

Once again, i dont have any power around here, please stop to bow before me all the time. it doesnt suit you.

I don't expect him to hold his position in the default trust much longer.

Thats the best part! You just full of anger so you decided to write something. Problem with that: you didnt check the facts. I am not on default trust. Woooosh, what now? How about doing your research and while you on it: Educate yourself about history, how to stay neutral when communicating with others, anger managment and oh i saw you suggested some guy to sell on 4chan, haha great advice, worth a try! Congratz, in addition to HF you now know two places where people can sell stuff, now try google too!

I admit you are one of the most active traders around here and i would trust you with my money without any doubt. You are free not to like what i do and to argue about it. If you do, do it right. If i dont pick up your opinion you can just ignore me and make sure my feedbacks never show up for you. But you decided to leave, yet again, a feedback that doesnt reflect what has happend.

Somehow i still like you.

######

Dear BayAreaCoins,

i am glad about your feedback too! i wouldnt say you teamed up with Tecshare, even if it would be that way, i couldnt care less. I also enjoy your feedback, sadly without a reference, but hey: why should you have a close look before posting something, eh?

Your feedback states:

Apparently gets off to leaving people negative feedback. Seems like a "guilty until proven innocent" type of person. Wouldn't take his feedback very serious.

As you might have seen, all feedbacks have a reference so people can have a look and check why i left it. I am welcome you to point out all feedbacks that might be wrong and we will talk about it. Maybe you are too busy using some inside knowledge again to pull money out of other peoples pockets but i am not sure about that.

Somehow i would trust you when it comes to money, but your moral point of view seems wrong to me.

I would really like to know if you could come up with at least one example where i accused someone wrong. because i would happy to get this sorted. Till than i just cant take you serious.

As both of you are thinking i would crush legit sellers, i am wondering why none of those is showing up. Anyways, thank you guys Smiley

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:35:50 PM

I can respect a guy who's trying to bust scammers and clean up the forum but I think you're going a bit far with your power and showing us why youre not mature enough to hold the position. I feel alot of threads featuring you will be popping up quick

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 07:43:02 PM

I can respect a guy who's trying to bust scammers and clean up the forum but I think you're going a bit far with your power and showing us why youre not mature enough to hold the position. I feel alot of threads featuring you will be popping up quick
I agree.
Is this user on DT now?
Alot of users already have problems with some of his ratings

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: