Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA - is it shaping up to be a HUGE SCAM?? let's take a closer look  (Read 3733 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:05:11 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 11:15:57 AM by Snail2

Anyone remember seeing any threads on the main board before the ICO??
Anyone remember seeing any threads during the ICO?

They kept communicating in the ANN thread before, during and after the ICO, also they had some ICO topic as well. I haven't seen too much IOTA threads here on this board indeed, but CfB and his fans not used to shilling around on a dozen of sockpuppet accounts like some other devs and fan boys used to do. Personally I appreciate that.

In a recent poll on here around 50% classed Iota a scam.

Some Monkey dust quote turned up in my mind while reading about a "recent poll on here around":

" - Our poll of a thousand people in the east midlands reveals that 99 percent of them would rather be told what they want to hear, than be told the truth.
- Is that the truth?
- No, but it's what you wanted to hear."

BTW I'm not an IOTA investor.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:16:24 AM

I love how your trolling is:

"OMG These guys didn't pay for PR, didn't do any cheesy invasive annoying marketing, rejected speculators and only rely on the authenticity of the project and technology itself! WHAT A SCAM"

Hehe yeah that sounds sincere. The love and the not wanting to invade us with annoying advertising ....although don't now mind spamming the hell out of the main board at all.

Plan alpha

we hope no one notices the ICO much so we control it all the tokens and can then sell them for HUGE inflated prices after we pump it as being the nxt best thing to everyone else who didn't get any for next to nothing in the ico.

Plan beta..

If they notice we kept it all and made a lot less effort to distribute the tokens fairly than other ICO's have done......then we just say we didn't want to annoy them by telling them about it , Brilliant I love it.

We rejected speculators - wait hang on a few snuck in and here they are demanding 3000% already. Seem like speculators to me.

Authenticity of the lego processor that won't exist and a token that nobody knows if it will really bring any new advantages and can even work as you think. I mean let's just bluff our way through it and hopefully sucker some people in for 3000% hopefullly more if we can pump and pump before it hits exchange.

Stop trying to justify. Just tell the truth and move on with it. Put it on exchange stop pretending there are reasons it cant go to exchange Let it distribute naturally don't try to drip it out to people for hugely inflated rates.

Let's see it all tested and working first before demanding 3000% - 10000% ransome.

iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:57:48 AM

Seriously get help. I understand that you are pissy about missing out on a  huge opportunity, but you have an unhealthy attachment to past mistakes. Let it go

achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:58:15 AM

we hope no one notices the ICO much so we control it all the tokens and can then sell them for HUGE inflated prices

Funny, so they hoped that no one would notice this article from 25. october 2105, before the ico even started:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/iota-a-blockchain-less-gasp-token-for-the-internet-of-things
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:08:17 PM

How come you didn't participate in the crowd sale btw when you knew about it? Didn't like the technology, or thought it was a scam?
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:16:40 PM

Seriously get help. I understand that you are pissy about missing out on a  huge opportunity, but you have an unhealthy attachment to past mistakes. Let it go

Oh so it was a huge opportunity hey? so like a speculative investment is that what you're saying now?
Your investors should expect a huge opportunity that I missed out on? I thought it was a software sale with no expectations of a value increase.

It's probably the reason for people missing out rather than if they did miss out or not you should focus on.

where is it? where is this token....weeks pass...nothing. Why hold it up and not release it. Why pumping now without release?

It obvious why. The pump is far more effective where supply is very very limited and controlled.#

Get it on exchange and instead of pumping dreams , let your actions dictate price.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:28:20 PM

Seriously get help. I understand that you are pissy about missing out on a  huge opportunity, but you have an unhealthy attachment to past mistakes. Let it go

Oh so it was a huge opportunity hey? so like a speculative investment is that what you're saying now?
Your investors should expect a huge opportunity that I missed out on? I thought it was a software sale with no expectations of a value increase.

It's probably the reason for people missing out rather than if they did miss out or not you should focus on.

where is it? where is this token....weeks pass...nothing. Why hold it up and not release it. Why pumping now without release?

It obvious why. The pump is far more effective where supply is very very limited and controlled.#

Get it on exchange and instead of pumping dreams , let your actions dictate price.

Haha, you're a sad figure. I wonder how you are in real life.

We're not pumping anything, you keep claiming we do, but we don't. Where have we made any new threads 'pumping' IOTA?

Where is the token? If you bought some you can use the network, in fact you could have for a long time already Smiley

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:32:19 PM

Haha, you're a sad figure. I wonder how you are in real life.

We're not pumping anything, you keep claiming we do, but we don't. Where have we made any new threads 'pumping' IOTA?

Where is the token? If you bought some you can use the network, in fact you could have for a long time already Smiley

I would be totally the opposite to what you expect. That's for sure.

But why try to make it personal? This is the tactic of diversion. YOu have no need of that surely. Let's focus on the facts about IOTA.
I have nothing personal against you or cfb. It's simply not on to try and run the same scam twice. Not from the same people.

Well since you never heard of the main forum before the ico or during ... you seem to have found it now with threads like

WILL IOTA BE TOP FIVE NOW ITS WITH MS

WILL IOTA BE ONLY 10 000 SATS

come on don't play innocent. These are pure pump threads made by "investors" that should expect no rise in value.

Put it on exchanges. Save the pump and dreams. Let actions dictate.

When is it on exchange? which ones and when?? seems to be a big hold up with only pump threads to remind us all it even exists.

Let's all stop pumping and get it on exchange. Let more than 12 people use it and see how it goes. See what events unfold then we can say 500% increase maybe. You're all demanding ethereum price hikes and it's not even out.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:51:29 PM

Hahaha, you are blaming us for the increase in demand for IOTA? Dude try harder...

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:03:04 PM

Hahaha, you are blaming us for the increase in demand for IOTA? Dude try harder...

Hahaha - means you are very unhappy. Ask cfb he told me so.

No I'm blaming you for having such  a tiny distribution that if anyone else wanted some that is an increase in demand since supply its so centralised and so captive with no exchanges. It's almost like ransom money.

When will it be on exchange? hows the gui coming along?? what's the issue??

Thanks for not denying again the pump threads are blatant and have started.

iotatoken

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:07:21 PM

Hahah, oh trolls, never change

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:09:33 PM

Let's all move to Iota Unmoderated thread. It's boring to jump from one thread to another. More people in one place - merrier.

BTW, altcoinUK is there making cocktails.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:26:53 PM

Hahah, oh trolls, never change

Hahah ? why so unhappy?

that's your answer to the question of when it will be on exchange?

come on surely you can do a little better than that. It was meant to be fully released into the wild weeks and weeks ago.

Stop holding it back on purpose whilst pumping. Put it on the free market now before bitshares comes and becomes the first zero transaction fee project to go live. I hear they are almost there. Quickly quickly now.

Come on I know you can do it.

So when will it be on exchanges and which exchanges will it be on?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:27:44 PM

insta stealth ico

I wonder how 300 users bought it then.
Looks like your premise is: an ico is stealth if cryptohunter did not invest in it.
And the definition of insta = 1 month is... interesting.

you mean like Quark ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:32:00 PM

Ugh, what a boring guy... Anyone looking forward to the third season of Silicon Valley?

i know right.. like don't be Jelly!
Just go start your own scammy multi-million dollar IPO.
Don't bash MY pyramid scheme  Angry
..you'll scare away my victims i am grooming.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:33:43 PM

my victims i am grooming.

You sick pervert!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:41:17 PM

my victims i am grooming.

You sick pervert!

Come on cfb you can do better than getting personal.

You need to focus on the facts. Use them to represent yourselves and refute any claims made to the contrary.

Cfb wants  to divert from the facts and draw you into some kind of personal fight with them. It's too obvious and eventually they have to retire since they will not want to discuss anything factual related to the ICO.

Yes grooming people for the scam. That's exactly what's happening.

When is release on exchange happening. You did hear bitshares are almost there with their zero fee transaction concept?

iotatoken

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:52:39 PM

Haha, BTS' zero fees got nothing to do with IOTA's zero fees. The use cases for Bitshares is entirely different, plus we already won that 'race' if there ever was one.

What you don't seem to fathom is that we TRULY don't care about trolls like yourself. Keep making thread #81551 that everyone just ignores because it's blatantly obvious that you lie. Get clinical help for your mental disorders.

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:27:03 PM

Regardless of whatever the original poster is talking about, I don't see an IPO given to a handful (or really any amount of people) as a valid distribution method for something that's supposed to be a "decentralized currency".  The fact that Bitcoin never would have gotten off the ground using such methods means it's just not a valid idea.  If all IPO tokens want to refer to themselves as centralized companies, then that's fine, but the legal system is not very conducive to those going public from your basement activities.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 04:29:48 PM

Hint - if you look at @CfB's post calling to reduce the number of topics attacking IOTA it is clear they don't really have many people at all (perhaps nearly all that they have are sock-puppets).

So my advice would be to create ten more such topics and "wear them out" (it probably won't take more than a week to see them making a big mistake due to being too tired).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: