Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:16:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50321 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 04:09:27 PM

Any news yet Dev ? Not heard much from you this month, very little community interaction and even less on the update front. Are things at a standstill for the moment or are things still moving along smoothly ?

I was hoping for a major exchange to have added this by now. Yobit seems to be the only exchange with any trading. C-Cex has little to nothing, which is a concern as it is suppose to be an established exchange and there is almost no volume on there at all. This would probably tell me that the vast majority of these coins are held be a select few people and they trade on Yobit. No one on C-Cex seems to be interested in this coin.

Maybe the pump group on Yobit will get hold of this coin and send it to the moon.

It's investor preference I am trading this on Yobit from my earnings because I am more comfortable trading on Yobit,we never know sometimes it happen,low volume on one exchange while the other has high volume trading..

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 05:40:26 PM

Any news yet Dev ? Not heard much from you this month, very little community interaction and even less on the update front. Are things at a standstill for the moment or are things still moving along smoothly ?

I was hoping for a major exchange to have added this by now. Yobit seems to be the only exchange with any trading. C-Cex has little to nothing, which is a concern as it is suppose to be an established exchange and there is almost no volume on there at all. This would probably tell me that the vast majority of these coins are held be a select few people and they trade on Yobit. No one on C-Cex seems to be interested in this coin.

Maybe the pump group on Yobit will get hold of this coin and send it to the moon.

The coin trading volume and it's price is much more better than the other altcoin on both exchange I'm quite worried on Ccex because they delist coins that are very low on volume we need to have some movement there..

cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:08:22 PM

Most of my coins are on C-Cex and i do buy n sell some coins to myself to keep some movement, but it would help if a few other people did the same.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:16:08 PM

How are the BIOS games going dev?

Are we going to achieve this month's goal?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 12:49:05 AM

I think it's time for this coin to be added on Bittrex.

I just posted in the Bittrex slack to please add BIOS

http://slack.bittrex.com

Help support and get this coin added to Bittrex  Wink

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 01:26:43 AM

Most of my coins are on C-Cex and i do buy n sell some coins to myself to keep some movement, but it would help if a few other people did the same.

Price seems to be the same on Yobit I will divide my trading activity between both exchange from now on we really need to keep the volume up on both sides ...

Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:20:13 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 05:27:06 PM by Crypto Nut

I think the pump group on Yobit really need to look at this coin. With the active dev and continued development they could use that to really pump this coin hard. Look how much higher some other, less active coins, have gone. With a co-ordinated pump and news release this coin could do 3-5k very easily.

I saw someone asking for donation to get this coin listed on Bittrex. Well with a big pump everyone would make good profit so getting it listed on Bittrex should be the next step after the pump.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 05:20:40 AM

My buy orders were filled on Yobit  Grin

Hopefully we get some updates this week  Wink

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:45:57 AM

buying also some bios as many holders has been dumping it w/out realizing the value of this coin so many road map and improvement we just needed to hold on dev are still working and will keep us updated with his new creation, good luck keep holding guys.
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:21:50 AM

My buys are getting filled too. Thanks, guys.
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:48:41 AM

I think this coin really is shit. DEV saying updates coming weeks ago and he did not answer till now. How should 1 game make this coin a new innovation? We did not see any game screenshots or anything else that would show they would bring something new to the market. I hope there will be some updates everyone saying here the devs are working hard but how the hell you khnow that if they say 2 weeks ago that updates should come the same week and then don't answer for 3 weeks?...

If they would go to other gaming publisher and talk to them that they use bios as payment system would be something new but not just making one phone game that I think nobody will play that means nobody will buy there something and the coin will die. We need better information from devs and better updates to trust you!
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:31:47 PM

Alot of big sells on Yobit. Almost .4 BTC volume and almost all red.
vella85

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:50:22 AM

That's fine with me as they are helping fill my buy orders  Grin

12,000 more coins and I'm at my target of 50,000  Cool

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 12:58:59 AM

No problem with that this coin is a for a long term investment some people are in a hurry to get what they want for the devs to come out,compare to other altcoin this is an almost complete coin for payment ..

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:14:54 AM

I think this coin really is shit. DEV saying updates coming weeks ago and he did not answer till now. How should 1 game make this coin a new innovation? We did not see any game screenshots or anything else that would show they would bring something new to the market. I hope there will be some updates everyone saying here the devs are working hard but how the hell you khnow that if they say 2 weeks ago that updates should come the same week and then don't answer for 3 weeks?...

If they would go to other gaming publisher and talk to them that they use bios as payment system would be something new but not just making one phone game that I think nobody will play that means nobody will buy there something and the coin will die. We need better information from devs and better updates to trust you!

Keep posting this so people can dump this coin I'm looking on this coin and it's a good opportunity to buy me some  the coin is only two months old and the development are on target even if they come out their gaming feature later this year it is still ok

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:24:14 AM

To bad only had a few btc to buy Bios on yobit I only manage to buy 200 Bios but once I transfer my earning I will buy more of this coin this is a good opportunity price could up again next week..

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:13:29 AM

To bad only had a few btc to buy Bios on yobit I only manage to buy 200 Bios but once I transfer my earning I will buy more of this coin this is a good opportunity price could up again next week..
I'm looking for a good opportunity coming from this coin and checking here if what will be the ongoing development and future roadmap i think BIOS will be rising not sooner but before they lunch the project I'll buy some of BIOS from my earning on my campaign. good luck dumpers send us your coins thanks. Cheesy

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:18:04 AM

Good graphics, quark algo... 0-100 coins reward = 0. Nice. I'll be following this one closely Smiley

Best of luck

Yes, It coin looks awesome.

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:52:51 AM

Every little bit adds up.

I just got paid 455,000 satoshi from faucetbox which I purchased some more BIOS  Smiley

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 06:55:05 AM

Every little bit adds up.

I just got paid 455,000 satoshi from faucetbox which I purchased some more BIOS  Smiley

So you're working on faucetbox to get more Bioscryptos it will take quite some time to get that amount but investing it on a project like Bioscryptos will yield you good profit in the future,this is indeed thinking long term..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: