Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:58:05 PM

Any news, updates, new exchanges ? Anything ??..... Thought not

This coin should be at 500 now not 200. Your followers can only buy/hold so many. Need new money to come in. That means new investors, if you know of any, or new exchange to get fresh money in.

Still holding but it is more difficult as i see the price drop and other coins out there with better potential to move upwards. Fingers crossed we will see something soon.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 11:52:19 PM

BIOS need to marketing activities to get publicity starting from 12sat and now standing at 200+ marketing will help to grow bios Wink

We are dedicated to Bioscrypto's success i need people who can post on our newly launched I will creatre banner on monday so we can post it on all our post on our newly launch forum this is a paid to post forum once we have enough Bioscryptos we will also offer rewards for posting here..

I finally got around to signing up lol

Picked up some more BIOS today  Grin

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:02:32 AM

BIOS need to marketing activities to get publicity starting from 12sat and now standing at 200+ marketing will help to grow bios Wink

We are dedicated to Bioscrypto's success i need people who can post on our newly launched I will creatre banner on monday so we can post it on all our post on our newly launch forum this is a paid to post forum once we have enough Bioscryptos we will also offer rewards for posting here..

BIOS might have been 12 sat not too long ago, but i think none of us bought at that price. We would be lucky to hold coins that were less that 200 sat. Most of my coins cost 180 to 240 sat. We need new money in the coin. Yobit seems to have the same handful of holders and a few swing traders. Even low volume exchanges like bluetrade and nova will get more coins into other peoples hands. Bittrex would be nice though.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 09:46:07 AM

The volume on Yobit will tell how healthy this coin in Yobit trading,Bioscrypto could go down to one of it's lowest price this is the lowest I have seen since I've invested on this coin but I'm not losing hope on this coin ..

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 04:59:23 AM

Just got myself some cheap BIOS thanks to the dumpers on Yobit  Grin

All goes towards my staking.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:46:52 PM

There are alot of promising coins out there to buy at the mo. Don't really want to sell my 500k BIOS but price is going down daily and at the moment there is little in the way of support. Are we expecting anything to happen in the near future to warrant holding this coin any longer? Don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for a quick profit, i could have sold my coins many times over for far more than they are worth right now, i just keep seeing the value erode away on a daily basis and don't want to see my investment go down much more. Any new development updates ? games ? Bittrex ? how far away are we from any of these things coming alive ? I am happy to hold my coins for along time if things are moving but over the last week or so my investment has halved in value and don't want to lose more..
TacBa2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:49:18 PM

It is not a good sign if the developer stays away for such a long time. You need to get updates everynow and then. I start feeling disappointed here.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 02:04:25 PM

There are alot of promising coins out there to buy at the mo. Don't really want to sell my 500k BIOS but price is going down daily and at the moment there is little in the way of support. Are we expecting anything to happen in the near future to warrant holding this coin any longer? Don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for a quick profit, i could have sold my coins many times over for far more than they are worth right now, i just keep seeing the value erode away on a daily basis and don't want to see my investment go down much more. Any new development updates ? games ? Bittrex ? how far away are we from any of these things coming alive ? I am happy to hold my coins for along time if things are moving but over the last week or so my investment has halved in value and don't want to lose more..

I don't see any problem at all if you want to dump all the 500k Bioscrypto you have there,we investors had different insight and motivation to hold a coin,I already made a profit here in Bioscrypto many times so I am not in a losing position anymore,..
And one of the reason why I still hold my coin is,it is still a work in progress this coin has gone to a lot,if this coin has not suffered it's up and downs then it will not become what it is today so far all the roadmap on the announcement,some of them are completed while the other still in progress..

cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:54:07 PM

Dumping 500k would take the price down to 21 sat, i am sure no one here would be making money selling at that price. Best option would be to hold and wait for the planned progress to come. It is coming but not sure when. Not had much info from dev over the last week which hopefully means he is working hard on getting things done. Bittrex would be a nice surprise  Grin
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:08:24 PM

I would not dump 500k onto the market. I have an average buy of around 180 so i would sell as and when i could. I do not want to sell but i see other coins with potential to rise and i could put the funds into those coins. All i want is a bit of news from the dev so i know things are still moving in the right direction. Like i said, i held alot of coins when BIOS went to 500 and then 400 two or three times and even 350 a few times all without selling and adding to my total on the dips so i could easily have made good profit had i wished. I believed the coin was heading to bigger and better places (Bittrex) and so held and even increased my holdings. The lack of dev input is a major factor as to why this coin keeps on going back to sub 250 and now even sub 200, and every time it does it makes it more and more difficult to surpass the previous price. In fact the last wallet update was greeted with no price rise at all which is what got my attention. There seems to be no one buying this coin but a handful of holders/followers who just increase their holdings at every dump. We need new, and big, money to come in and push the coin past that 500 mark.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 11:01:52 PM

The dev did say that mid June the road map should be completed so lets see in the next couple of weeks.

Then maybe after that we can get this coin added to Bittrex.

kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:23:03 AM

BIOS is second by volume coin on https://empoex.com/
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:10:30 PM

Dev is working hard, he had some personal problems..
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 12:35:17 PM

Hello let's get this going I have my own forum and I want some one who can post about Bios crypto on my forum if you can replicate the Bioscrypto announcement thread please send me a pm and I will send you the link where to post Bioscryptos..

vanyabios (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:04:09 PM

Sorry for delays. I have some problems in my real life. Had very hard last week and was fixing troubles.
Don't worry i am always online and development in the proccess
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:28:34 PM

Sorry for delays. I have some problems in my real life. Had very hard last week and was fixing troubles.

Thanks for letting us know dev and I hope all is better now for you.

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 05:15:56 PM

We all know that,it's down to 220 sats but I am not worrying I know that Bioscrypto is not a fly by night crypto currency and it will take a while before we hit the best price of this coin..

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:54:54 AM

Well to be honest now is the best time to buy while it's so cheap.

Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:28:38 PM

Hope i have not held this coin too long. Could have sold at 500+, 400+, 300+, 200+ now it's around 150 and almost no buy support. Wish i could just be a trader and do it for the profit. Instead i believe in a coin and hold, usually to my cost. Far too much selling pressure now for this coin to get anywhere near those lofty highs of 400-500. Sigh....  Undecided
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:49:06 PM

Hope i have not held this coin too long. Could have sold at 500+, 400+, 300+, 200+ now it's around 150 and almost no buy support. Wish i could just be a trader and do it for the profit. Instead i believe in a coin and hold, usually to my cost. Far too much selling pressure now for this coin to get anywhere near those lofty highs of 400-500. Sigh....  Undecided

Do you stake? if so you could sell 50% of your staked coins to get some of your investment back.

I personally don't worry what the price is doing as most Alts are falling in price because of the hype with the Bitcoin halving plus with a couple of hyped Alts such as Lisk.

I'm sure that once we get our first faucet and game it will help the price increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: