Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50321 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:41:31 PM

Still holding this coin and looking up on Yobit the price is stabilizing and the volume is up to normal if this coin will reach below one sats then  investors just want to get out of this coin even if the cost is losing a lot of profit but so far that is not happening..

Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:01:59 PM

Price down to 113 with sells sub 120 in place. This is getting stupid now. Come on dev get on top of this before it becomes fatal. I remember you mentioning, in a slack group, something about a pump group wanting to co-operate in a pump. I think you need to look at this option now.
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:04:24 PM

Price down to 113 with sells sub 120 in place. This is getting stupid now. Come on dev get on top of this before it becomes fatal. I remember you mentioning, in a slack group, something about a pump group wanting to co-operate in a pump. I think you need to look at this option now.

A pump will not fix this coin, only bagholders will exit and will end with new ones!!!
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:18:16 PM

1 million just dumped by someone. Down to 57 sat now
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:21:24 PM

Down to 49 on c-cex. Someone is getting out before it goes back to where it was a few months ago, sub 20 sat. Anyone that bought at sub 20 sat is still in good profit, even at 50 sat. There is probably only one person that accumulated sub 20, Vany ??
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:44:22 PM

About 1.4 million coins sold on Yobit today. I don't think many people have that many coins. I can only think of one !!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 01:35:34 AM

About 1.4 million coins sold on Yobit today. I don't think many people have that many coins. I can only think of one !!

That's a big dump  Shocked

I am still hoping for the best here and I think that the dev should give us an update on what is going on.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 02:02:07 AM

The trend is continuous it's like a domino effect could  be  the big holders of this coin I hope none of the dev's team are involved here,there is still no update on the dev this is not good if it continuous to persist..

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:11:36 AM

That's a big dump  Shocked

I am still hoping for the best here and I think that the dev should give us an update on what is going on.

It seems a big dump happens. I used to trade this coin several months ago price was at 300+ sats. I still have some but it seems price is diminishing as days pass. Looking forward for this coin to recover after the halving period.

Open for Campaigns
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:29:15 PM

Sold my 500k for 100 sat, off exchange so as to not dump the price any lower. Might look to buy back in at a later date, but for now i just don't trust the dev to come through.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 02:26:08 PM

Sold my 500k for 100 sat, off exchange so as to not dump the price any lower. Might look to buy back in at a later date, but for now i just don't trust the dev to come through.

This is not helping Bioscrypto at if you ask me I would recommend not to pour everything because 500k is such a huge amount but anyway as long as their is volume the coin has still chance to bounce back..

Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:51:46 PM

This is not helping Bioscrypto at if you ask me I would recommend not to pour everything because 500k is such a huge amount but anyway as long as their is volume the coin has still chance to bounce back..

I sold them to a buyer off exchange. This was a better option for me, and Bios, as it kept the exchange price at it's current level. If i had sold on exchange price would have dropped to sub 20. Nice for you buyers, not nice for me. The benefit of that is that the buyer will be reluctant to sell sub 100 so it will help keep price stable, for now. If the dev gets his life together than there is still potential for this coin.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 04:04:44 PM

Bioscrypto is still listed on the crypto coin that we are promoting and we are doubling the promotion to keep it up,I've asked the dev to open a thread on our forum but no answer ,makes me think that the dev really has serious problem

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 11:22:14 PM

Bioscrypto is still listed on the crypto coin that we are promoting and we are doubling the promotion to keep it up,I've asked the dev to open a thread on our forum but no answer ,makes me think that the dev really has serious problem

I would love to see this coins thread on your forum so lets hope the dev replies with an answer soon.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 12:11:30 AM

I would love to see this coins thread on your forum so lets hope the dev replies with an answer soon.

if the dev is to busy can I invite you to just post a thread about Bioscrypto on our forum anyway this is a revenue sharing forum we'll pay you to post Bioscrypto but we ask you to drop by from time to time to update Bioscrypto .

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 01:15:07 AM

if the dev is to busy can I invite you to just post a thread about Bioscrypto on our forum anyway this is a revenue sharing forum we'll pay you to post Bioscrypto but we ask you to drop by from time to time to update Bioscrypto .

I'll be more then happy to start the thread on your forum but lets just wait and see if you hear back from the dev.

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2016, 04:09:53 PM

I'll be more then happy to start the thread on your forum but lets just wait and see if you hear back from the dev.

It's the least that we can do to Bioscrypto we must not let wait for him to do miracles the dumping will stay on a little longer but at least we need to kick start information about Bioscrypto ,i am tired of sending him pm that never got answer had a bad felling that I am on his ignored list

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:06:09 AM

It's the least that we can do to Bioscrypto we must not let wait for him to do miracles the dumping will stay on a little longer but at least we need to kick start information about Bioscrypto ,i am tired of sending him pm that never got answer had a bad felling that I am on his ignored list

I have created a BIOS thread on your forum, it's not as good as the one here but I think it has all the info needed to help spread the word about this coin.

cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:04:04 PM

Dev was last on BCT 3 days ago but did not pop on here to give any update on the current situation. Come on dev, take a minute to say hi.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 02:05:21 PM

Dev was last on BCT 3 days ago but did not pop on here to give any update on the current situation. Come on dev, take a minute to say hi.

Zero volume 50% cut from the it's value,bioscryptos is indeed struggling and we will see more dumping in a few days,but still the dev should not stop from developing and following his road map,bioscryptos has survive this in the past so this is not really new..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: