Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:42:09 AM

What also upsets me is that we get someone who comes here and says there will be an update at the end of the week and nothing. This has already happened twice now and for me I won't trust anything any more. I will continue to just sell my staked coins each week in the hope that the dev will come back and give us an update.
we all waiting for that said updates but no one showed up, the dev really ignoring our call maybe he already have many profits coming from the trade
that's why he is not interested anymore to continue the coin still alive as of this moment but a project with out a dev will surely die for sure.

Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:34:22 PM

dev is still active but hes just ignoring us all. Sad
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:47:44 PM

and even the dev is keep ignoring us buy support from yobit and ccex still working fine i'm just wondering how much would it be by now if the dev keeps on updating us, maybe it can be double as many investors and traders are still there and support the coin.
Hippocrypto

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:19:11 PM

and even the dev is keep ignoring us buy support from yobit and ccex still working fine i'm just wondering how much would it be by now if the dev keeps on updating us, maybe it can be double as many investors and traders are still there and support the coin.

Hoping for the community to do not lose their patience. Some are starting to give up now.
vanyabios (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:15:03 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 08:01:02 AM by vanyabios

Sorry guys for long silence. it was long family drama in my life
I am already near PC every day and started to develop.
next road map step in progress
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:18:38 PM

next road map stap in progress

Thank you. Atleast acknowledge your own coin dev if you are logging in.

Poor guys keep checking your last seen like a high school kid checks out his crush last seen on whatsapp. (she was online why did she not reply  Grin)

Blockchain technology
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:31:07 PM

finally dev you showed up its been a lots of time that had been consume we needed to go back to work and make the coin
achieve, the community is here for you we just wanted this project to prosper, good luck and hope seeing this progress not so soon.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 11:14:08 PM

Good to see you back dev  Grin

We all still support you and BIOS and I'm sorry to hear about your family drama and I hope now it's all sorted. Can't wait to see the next road map and progress of this great coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:15:23 AM

Good to see you back dev  Grin

We all still support you and BIOS and I'm sorry to hear about your family drama and I hope now it's all sorted. Can't wait to see the next road map and progress of this great coin.
another light showing buddy just hoping that now he's back with the same problem maybe he can sort it out making this decision to update and find many more opportunity for his project as we can see there still support from traders and the dev only needs to give it a try giving more updates. good luck buddy .

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 04:02:35 PM

There were no volume on Yobit for the past seven days and I thought this coin will drop down to 50 satoshis I think there were no significant update that can get it back to the 300 sats the last update did not push it to our desire price but nevertheless we really need more usage of the coin other altcoins are flooding the market..

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 10:50:37 PM

There were no volume on Yobit for the past seven days and I thought this coin will drop down to 50 satoshis I think there were no significant update that can get it back to the 300 sats the last update did not push it to our desire price but nevertheless we really need more usage of the coin other altcoins are flooding the market..

Yes I have noticed that with Yobit. All the trading volume has been coming from C-cex which in a way is good for BIOS as we don't want the coin to be de-listed from the exchange. I think we could see 300 sats again once the dev starts working on developments and releases the next road map.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 02:42:07 PM

This is not good if one guy dump 2000 coins ,bioscrypto will be 50 sats on Yobit which is not good it will have a domino effect on the coin,the admin should spend some of his earnings from bringing the value of Bioscrypto back to at least 150 sats..

Hippocrypto

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 03:04:20 PM

lol.. This coin is weird, dev is just playing games on us. The graph is faking us all, they are just buying and selling their own coins I guess to lure traders.
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:08:14 AM

C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:35:38 PM

C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.

Well at least someone is making money from this coin. It's becoming a complete joke now.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 11:10:50 PM

Any update on where you are at with the next step on the roadmap dev? I'm really looking forward to seeing BIOS first game/faucet, I just hope we don't have to wait too much longer.

Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:43:04 PM

Any update on where you are at with the next step on the roadmap dev? I'm really looking forward to seeing BIOS first game/faucet, I just hope we don't have to wait too much longer.

Yes.. Update is we have all been fucked over. For those who had not realized it yet.
Even if the dev comes back, there is no way this coin is going to get back to the 500 mark it was. We will be lucky to see 200. The moment it gets anywhere near there everyone will dump to get their money back. People have not waited because they believe in this coin, they have waited because they are down probably 50/60% of their investment and the moment they can recoup it they will.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 04:41:59 PM

The dev just login today but did not post anything just to let us know that he is longing from time he doesn't care anymore his long drama is still on guys..
Name:    vanyabios
Activity:    417
Position:    Sr. Member
Date Registered:    June 26, 2014, 08:32:43 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:20:25 AM

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 07:08:40 AM

This week I earned 123 BIOS coins from staking which I have now listed to sell on C-cex exchange. I will continue to sell my staked coins to try and get some of my investment back as we wait for the dev to come here with some news on what is going on with the coin. It's been over 2 weeks and still no update from the dev on where we are at with the roadmap.

Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:38:35 PM

Had to happen. Down to 60 sat. Lack of info from dev is starting to push the price lower as people try to recover what they can. Come on dev, we have waited long enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: