Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:53:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50321 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:53:13 AM

Dev is totally taking the piss. Bios was trading for about 10 sats before he decided to push the project, so he will have stocked up massively at those prices. He has already made his profit so he has no need to rush. He is probably waiting for us to sell, so he can mop up a few more cheap coins, He will then come back and get the price up so he can profit again. He is online, in other slack groups, daily but totally ignores his own coin and investors. I for one will dump this shit once it gets anywhere near my buy price, Don't care how high it goes after that i am not supporting a coin and dev that does not support his investors.
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:56:52 AM

Yobit wallet is fixed, moved my coins to my wallet and staking.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:38:59 AM

Glad to see some good news here lol Good luck with your staking and hopefully soon we will see the dev here and that we finally get an update on where BIOS roadmap is at. I see the price is now below 70 sats.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:39:36 AM

is this still valuable to stake? glad to see yobit already fixed their wallet so we can start to deposit/withdraw our coin, still hoping for the dev to show up and give some updates here.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 09:39:43 AM

is this still valuable to stake? glad to see yobit already fixed their wallet so we can start to deposit/withdraw our coin, still hoping for the dev to show up and give some updates here.

If you buy the coins now and stake then yes it is valuable to stake as the price has been around this price for months now and sometimes get's to 80 to 100 sats. I think that's what we are all waiting for and I'm hoping the dev shows up soon before it's too late.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:31:49 PM

BIOS down to 33 sat !!!! Had to happen with all the delays and no shows from the dev. Vanny your a cunt.
pechak

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:25:35 PM

BIOS down to 33 sat !!!! Had to happen with all the delays and no shows from the dev. Vanny your a cunt.

I think vanyabios had already decided  not to support this coin any longer as he already spent a part of BTC donation given to him for bittrex listing (donation for Bittrex add: 1Kkt532JguHdf6sbzop8CMiKuBA2gSstNU).
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:36:40 PM

I think vanyabios had already decided  not to support this coin any longer as he already spent a part of BTC donation given to him for bittrex listing (donation for Bittrex add: 1Kkt532JguHdf6sbzop8CMiKuBA2gSstNU).

This is a sad ending for this project,I'm glad that I'm finally out of this coin months ago I knew that the coin will going to die because of the dev's indifference if you still have Bioscryptos don't increase your lost dump it now and move on..

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 10:52:50 PM

The strange thing is that it was dumped hard on Yobit yesterday but not on C-cex. There was a sell off on C-cex but someone was also buying up BIOS so not sure if it is the dev or someone who knows something we all don't. Even now all the trading volume is on C-cex and has been for months now.

cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:04:27 PM

The strange thing is that it was dumped hard on Yobit yesterday but not on C-cex. There was a sell off on C-cex but someone was also buying up BIOS so not sure if it is the dev or someone who knows something we all don't. Even now all the trading volume is on C-cex and has been for months now.

Alot of the trading on C-Cex is people self trading. They buy/sell their own coins to keep the volume up. C-Cex delist coins with little to no volume, where as Yobit does not.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 01:09:48 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 11:37:02 AM by tbearhere

Alot of the trading on C-Cex is people self trading. They buy/sell their own coins to keep the volume up. C-Cex delist coins with little to no volume, where as Yobit does not.
It's a shame..Yobit seems to have fake trading on some coins.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 12:10:38 AM

Okay thanks for letting us know and I guess people are still hoping that the dev will come here with an update,I'm one of those hoping but it's not looking good now. But I have noticed that the network weight is up compared to 2 weeks ago so more people are now staking.

Scam Revenge

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:05:13 AM

People are just too much emotionally attached to a coin. There are hundreds of coins right there, it's time to move on and be more careful!!!..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:00:50 AM

People are just too much emotionally attached to a coin. There are hundreds of coins right there, it's time to move on and be more careful!!!..
correct as there is hundreds of good project just needed to research it first before entering the trade, this coin already been dying and dev is not showing up.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 05:53:36 AM

Yes that is one factor but a lot of people got in @200+ sats and thought the dev would continue working on the project but it seems that nothing is happening here now and by that time the price started to fall so I guess people are hoping that the dev comes back and starts working on the coin again in hope that the price gets back to where it was so they can break even. I'm not sure what is going on with the dev but he should at least come here and update everyone on what is going on.

Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:22:21 AM

Sad to see good coin (BIOS) finally dying like this, but im glad im out from this coin when the price 200+ sats, so not much lose my money.

Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:43:22 PM

BOIS is marked for de-listing on C-Cex. Another nail in the coffin. This coin is a complete joke.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 06:14:43 AM

BOIS is marked for de-listing on C-Cex. Another nail in the coffin. This coin is a complete joke.

Yep I agree this coin is now almost dead as C-cex exchange was where most of the daily trading was coming from the past few months and now that it is being delisted it won't be long before it's completely dead. The dev destroyed his own coin as the community backing was strong and now what is left is people hoping for the dev to come back but it looks unlikely.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 07:31:39 AM

Yep I agree this coin is now almost dead as C-cex exchange was where most of the daily trading was coming from the past few months and now that it is being delisted it won't be long before it's completely dead. The dev destroyed his own coin as the community backing was strong and now what is left is people hoping for the dev to come back but it looks unlikely.
so we can buried our hope together with the project never showed up really, devs maybe already satisfied from what he got from here though.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 07:56:23 AM

so we can buried our hope together with the project never showed up really, devs maybe already satisfied from what he got from here though.

This is one of the early coin I supported and and news about Bioscrypto is good news for holders but I would like to see the last post of the dev,but it seems it is not forthcoming and the dev totally abandon this project .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: