Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:44:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap  (Read 50321 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:01:53 AM

I don‚t think the dev abandon this project, as i know he had some personal problems and he will be back, i will try to contact him and ask him and will get back to you.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:22:29 AM

as long as he's not showing the coin project will continue to lose its value and the investors will leave it from there so if its still possible for him to show back and update this thread we won't see any support from the traders.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 05:33:10 AM

I don‚t think the dev abandon this project, as i know he had some personal problems and he will be back, i will try to contact him and ask him and will get back to you.

I just hope this time when you come back with an answer that the dev comes through as many times before you have said the dev will be back in a number amount of weeks and we never hear nothing. Not only does it discredit you but also the dev because people can't wait forever and be told this will happen and then nothing happens or we don't even get any word from anyone. So I just hope when you get an answer this time the dev comes and updates us all because if not I'm 100% sure it will be the end of BIOS.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:52:50 AM

All i can say to you is what he told me, that he isn`t at home and he will be back at monday.
I urge him to be active here and on slack because of the community and lack of faith.
I`m in this coin deep as you.
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:22:31 PM

It does not matter if he comes back sooner, or later. The price is so low now that we have no option but to hold. I am down about 2 BTC and if it goes to zero i will only lose another .4 BTC so i might as well just hold and hope.
The most annoying thing, is not the lost BTC, but the fact it had momentum when Vanny stopped working on it. It was getting great community support, it got android and ios wallets and was moving forward nicely. I don't know if we can get that back.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 10:43:46 PM

It does not matter if he comes back sooner, or later. The price is so low now that we have no option but to hold. I am down about 2 BTC and if it goes to zero i will only lose another .4 BTC so i might as well just hold and hope.
The most annoying thing, is not the lost BTC, but the fact it had momentum when Vanny stopped working on it. It was getting great community support, it got android and ios wallets and was moving forward nicely. I don't know if we can get that back.

I agree and that is what I'm also frustrated about, the fact that BIOS did have a lot of momentum and was even looking like it could get to 1,000 sats and as you said it had great community support and now there are only a few people left here. I really do hope BIOS can bounce back once the dev comes back and starts working again because we all deserve it as we have all been waiting for so long.

All i can say to you is what he told me, that he isn`t at home and he will be back at monday.
I urge him to be active here and on slack because of the community and lack of faith.

I understand and thanks for talking to him and hopefully he does become active here again.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 10:25:05 PM

It is now Wednesday, so have you heard from the dev at all? as he was meant to be back home on Monday and if so will he be coming here and giving everyone an update on where BIOS is at and what will be the future plans moving forward.

wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:04:19 AM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

2:33 PM I am home. Some news soon

2:34 Was talking with my designer yesterday about android game design.

So i think good news to come.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:12:22 AM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

buying this update and i will wait for the dev to show and bring this good news after settle this plan project hope we can see more about it from the dev itself, good luck just needed to push some more.
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:41:53 PM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

Why can he not come on here and say that himself ?

I can easily write..

2:33 Fuck them all I'm done with BIOS

and claim it was from dev.

If he was that bothered about this coin he would be here.. Simple.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:08:29 PM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

I'm surprise people are expecting from this coin,Bioscryptos is over and done,the dev refuse to post here it's a clear sign that he is not willing to resume works here,so it's game over here

Gasturcas

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:16:18 PM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

I'm surprise people are expecting from this coin,Bioscryptos is over and done,the dev refuse to post here it's a clear sign that he is not willing to resume works here,so it's game over here
using a friend as a messnger wil not change the fact that the dev already done with his project so just in case he came back here and provide some updates it will be harder to gain trust anymore to those who already disappointed from what he did before.

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:33:50 AM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

I'm not really surprised at all because most people got into BIOS at a high price and are hoping that the price can get back to those levels or close to the level they bought in so they don't loose as much. If the dev does come back here and starts work again, then anything is possible so time will tell.

robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:56:55 AM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

I'm not really surprised at all because most people got into BIOS at a high price and are hoping that the price can get back to those levels or close to the level they bought in so they don't loose as much. If the dev does come back here and starts work again, then anything is possible so time will tell.

If a coin is to succeed it should be continous process and non stop if you lose a mile you have to regain 3 miles to regain your step,please stop hoping and trusting this dev again,the project is over and done and nothing to expect anymore.

Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:42:50 PM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

If a coin is to succeed it should be continous process and non stop if you lose a mile you have to regain 3 miles to regain your step,please stop hoping and trusting this dev again,the project is over and done and nothing to expect anymore.

I don't expect this coin to succeed. My sells are set, very high, on the hope that one of the Yobit pump teams jump on it and pump it to unseen highs. I don't see the dev getting this back to anywhere near the levels it reached, 500+ sats. I don't think he is even that bothered either. BIOS traded sub 20 sats for ages, he will have been stocking up at that price and i am sure he will have unloaded his stack on the way upto 500, which is why we have not seen him, he has no motivation to improve this coin, he has made his money and moved on.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:02:17 AM

He wrote this yesterday:

vanyabios

I can easily write..

True but as we all know even dead coins can make people money especially on Yobit which is where BIOS is currently traded and for me I am at a small loss with BIOS but I still hold some coins and if it gets anywhere near 150 sats then I'll break even and if not I'm not too fussed as I have made a lot of profits from a few other coins. 

wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:36:38 AM

Just to make clear i invested in this coin like you guys.
Me and me friend have around 4 milion bios.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 07:34:59 AM

Just to make clear i invested in this coin like you guys.
Me and me friend have around 4 milion bios.

I also invested here a lot their momentum was good back then I thought it will reach the 300 level but it slide down fast and from then,the dev lose momentum,it's just a matter of time before the nodes or the site shut down.

Crypto Nut

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:32:35 PM

Still no sight of the dev, even though people say he said this or that. if he was bothered he would give his own update..

How about a takeover ??

The coin still has possibilities and anyone with the time could prob turn this coin round. It seems vany has no interest or no time to do it himself.

Or maybe the dev could contact the pump team, that contacted him some time ago, and organize a big pump, it's the least he owes us for holding and losing more and more BTC every week. Give us chance to get our BTC back.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:58:47 PM

Still no sight of the dev, even though people say he said this or that. if he was bothered he would give his own update..

How about a takeover ??

The coin still has possibilities and anyone with the time could prob turn this coin round. It seems vany has no interest or no time to do it himself.

Or maybe the dev could contact the pump team, that contacted him some time ago, and organize a big pump, it's the least he owes us for holding and losing more and more BTC every week. Give us chance to get our BTC back.

contact the pump team?.. it has nothing to do with the coin and leave new investors handbagging again while seeing old ones exiting. What we need is someone who can manage this project to gain trust again. But i doubt if there are still insterested with this project at this stage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: