Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/PRE-SALE] New Money project & SOLCERT token Thread  (Read 18874 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:12:04 PM

So you are looking to raise 90,000,000 BTS , that is 1350 btcs , a little above half a million dollars ... nice ..

Trust me Risin no one will be complaining if we raise that BUT that's not the real opportunity here. That's actually the smoke screen  Cool

The REAL opportunity here is running a successful KickStarter with a product that is aiming to be the final nail in Cable TV's coffin. That my friend is what people should be paying close attention to. Because if WE can convince Americans that NEW MONEY is the key to Cable TV's death? No one will be able to stop our ascension.

Bitcoin will look like a play thing compared to where we are going. I mean look at Ethereum. Remember how everyone said in the beginning it would never go anywhere? Where is it today? The difference with this project is that we actually DO have the Killer app for digital currencies and we are taking it right to the people.

And we wont be known as a "crypto-currency" we will be the ONLY project known as NEW MONEY. Ask a mainstream person which term makes them feel interested. I'll wait  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:44:14 PM

Is this even a good idea to invest in ? I mean what can we do with it besides trade ? I don't wanna waste my investment since new currencies come out each all the time and alot of failed. Not trying to sound negative and forgive me if i do.

Has anyone made any purchases ?

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:59:34 PM

Is this even a good idea to invest in ? I mean what can we do with it besides trade ? I don't wanna waste my investment since new currencies come out each all the time and alot of failed. Not trying to sound negative and forgive me if i do.

Jason thanks for you interest. Honestly I hear you   Undecided Not negativity. Just the truth. As a human being no one wants to waste their money on something they consider an investment and put their hard earned money into. I've been there and I am sure many here have.

You are right that new currencies come out everyday but show me the last one with a vision that actually shows how they will get regular everyday consumers to use that currency TODAY. Not even Ethereum. We are the only ones. And we are going to Americans (through KickStarter). Just think about that for a second if that actually happens... How big do you believe this will get if everyday Americans are using New Money?

Understand what we are trying to do here is what iTunes did after Napster (aka Bitcoin). Here is an overview of the project New Money IS the mainstream digital currency everyone has been asking for. And we are starting it in Hollywood.

Yes many individuals have made purchases and the third tier is fast closing... I'm surprised because we haven't even done our major PR campaign and have only been up for a couple of hours. Thank you to all who have supported already. Lets reach a mainstream audience  Smiley

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:03:54 AM

At the request of many of our early supporters who are currently participating in the Pre-Sale we have reduced the amount of information that is included on the Original Post of this thread. It has since been replaced with many of our videos that touch on our roadmap to reaching a mainstream audience and how taking down the Cable TV industry in America is key to us winning mainstream consumers. A sample of the videos now included in the original post can be found below. If there are any questions please let me know. Thank you all for the early participation! Together lets reach a mainstream audience  Smiley

All video pictures are clickable and lead to our content

From this start in Hollywood and on KickStarter we will expand to other projects and initiatives
that use Sollars and Sense to increase world demand and spur on positive economic growth.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:30:00 AM

Interesting...

Umm, performing due diligence.
   I shall further my research into
   Sollars & Sense..

peer2peer360

caramelisedbanknote

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:28:40 AM

It does not matter what currency community you belong to, we've all wondered aloud or privately to ourselves how we are going to get blockchain technology past the small crypto bubble and to a mainstream audience. In other words how do we get this technology past the crypto world and into the real world of everyday people like your grandma or co-worker who thinks Bitcoin's a failed video game. Yes that world no other crypto currency is influencing right now. Well the New Money project, has the answer. Started by founder Solomon Adekale the project plans to build killer apps and platforms around the digital currency aiming to provide a solid alternative for mainstream Americans. That digital currency is Sollars and $ense: Smart Money… or New Money.

We are aiming to be the iTunes of digital currency".
And we have a great start in an industry ripe for disruption in America… Hollywood.

All video pictures are clickable and lead to our content

From this start in Hollywood and on KickStarter we will expand to other projects and initiatives
that use Sollars and sense to increase world demand and spur on positive economic growth.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

SOLCERTS (token)

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

To accomplish navigating this road to mass adoption we want to maximize our independence of the old systems for funding. So we will be using crypto assets to fund ourselves out of thin air. This was a scheme successfully started by Bitcoin and greatly improved upon with pioneering technologies from Bitshares, Ethereum and emunie just to name a few. We will continue this tradition with  SoLCerts (pronounced: soul-serts). We have created SoLCerts to auction off as a way to get early supporters to contribute and donate to our project in exchange for the token.

SoLCert Properties
Official Token - Represents a Future Sollar or 100 $ense today
Launched on OpenLedger as UIA (token)

Amount available:
10,000,000 (non-divisible)

Amount to be Auctioned:
8,990,000 (non-divisible)

Amount for Bounties/Strategic Partnerships:

Pre-Sale Period:
Two weeks

Primary Sold In
Bitcoin, Ether, and Bitshares

Wallet Partners (OpenLedger)
Get Wallet Here

Escrow Management
OpenLedger Registrar CCDEK ApS
Contact Ronny at ronny@ccdek.com or PM ccedk.aps BitsharesTalk or ccedkaps BitcoinTalk

Use of Funds Raised
100% to KickStarter for Sollywood TV w/ Sollars & $ense
The New Money Project’s first product platform

Technical Development (Partners)
Cryptonomex and Muse Project
For KickStarter and Future Development

Learn More About SoLCerts (watch)
Part 1  Part 2  Part 3  Part 4  Part 5

Pre-Sale Auction Tiers
Can Purchase in Increments of 1000 Up to the Next Price Tier (FIRST COME FIRST SERVED)
Each tier is the Price You PAY PER SoLCert in your favorite crypto-currency

1.00 BTS / 0.00001480 BTC / 0.0005309 ETH = 540,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
1.05 BTS / 0.00001555 BTC / 0.0005578 ETH = 450,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
1.25 BTS / 0.00001850 BTC / 0.0006637 ETH = 2,000,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
2.00 BTS / 0.00002950 BTC / 0.001058 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
2.50 BTS / 0.00003705 BTC / 0.001329 ETH = 1,000,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
3.00 BTS / 0.00004444 BTC / 0.001594 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
5.00 BTS / 0.00007415 BTC / 0.002222 ETH= 1,000,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
10 BTS / 0.0001485 BTC / 0.005327 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
15 BTS / 0.0002222 BTC / 0.007971 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
20 BTS / 0.0003 BTC / 0.01076 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
25 BTS / 0.0003707 BTC / 0.01329 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
30 BTS / 0.0004444 BTC / 0.01594 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier
50 BTS / 0.0007444 BTC / 0.02677 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

Pre-Sale addresses:

BTS - ccedk.escrow2

BTC - 12MsrWqBFGt3g4NSciXGW56KLbh35Jm99w

ETHER - 0xef8c0106069be72b0b92184ebab893fa6dd0a3b6

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

Rules of the SOLCERT Pre-Sale
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/rules-of-solcert-pre-sale-225fdaf5e58a#.iu1qbnhqz

Purpose of Pre-Sale / Using OpenLedger For First Time / Development Partners / Risk and Assessment
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-other-useful-information-7ca1176cf395#.cl1vj9wco

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

FAQs About New Money Project
 All of Your Burning Questions Answered

Escrow/OpenLedgerContact
ronny@ccedk.com

New Money's Hollywood Explainer (Subscribe!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjqUQtuLUAk

BIG PR ANNOUNCEMENT ARTICLES
COMING SOON! STAY TUNED!

i like the idea but not sure about the name of this...

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:30:47 PM

To answer your question first , 2 tiers have been gobbled up already .

Also , I put in money that I can afford to loose , only because the upside is massive .
In a forum where shitcoins are being shit left and right , this one stood out simply because of the effort that was taken to put this all together .
I have placed my faith on the OP and hope it goes somewhere .

If this project fails , it wont be for lack of effort , or intent to scam .
It will be because inspite of no stone being unturned things did not happen the way the intended to.

Thank you Risin. Very well spoken. Nothing more to add...

Interesting...

Umm, performing due diligence.
   I shall further my research into
   Sollars & Sense..

peer2peer360

Thank you for you interest peer2peer360. Please perform all the due diligence you need before donating. Also if there are any questions please ask. Thank you.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:15:54 PM

How do I buy some?
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:06:21 PM

Sollywood TV’s New Money Project Aims to Disrupt Cable TV Sector Using Blockchain Technology
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/03/23/sollywood-aims-to-disrupt-cable-tv/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
CCEDKaps

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:13:30 PM

A media content platform that among other things leverage's micro-payments to enable content creators to optimally price their product at lower price points & for less fees/overhead than has previously been possible, thereby potentially increasing profits &/or creating entirely new markets for some content.
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:28:53 PM

Just bought some Solcerts.
Here's the tx:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7935bf5702c1b4ea7e3499200f4fa4c9a1cd0dbea2a692699965b090c2335b1e

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:33:11 PM

Thanks Cryptoheadd. CCDEK/OpenLedger will take care of the rest. Any questions please email Ronny@ccdek.com
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:41:03 PM

Thanks Cryptoheadd. CCDEK/OpenLedger will take care of the rest. Any questions please email Ronny@ccdek.com

Will I receive the coins after 3 Confirmations?
CCEDKaps

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:48:45 PM

according to the structure of the presale you will receive the funds to the account on Openledger you are telling me to send to once presale is over in some 14 days more or less.. I can confirm in the meantime receipt, but need you to write me e-mail or pm here the account name or at least connect for me to confirm to youhow much you received, then you need to tell me account name before end of presale. thanks
cryptoheadd

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:55:12 PM

according to the structure of the presale you will receive the funds to the account on Openledger you are telling me to send to once presale is over in some 14 days more or less.. I can confirm in the meantime receipt, but need you to write me e-mail or pm here the account name or at least connect for me to confirm to youhow much you received, then you need to tell me account name before end of presale. thanks

Just sent you a PM, please check
dee22

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:08:24 AM

Looks verry intresting. I like the idea!
I have bought some too.  Smiley
CCEDKaps

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:55:24 AM

New Money project using blockchain technology poses lethal threat to cable TV

The New Money project powered by Sollywood TV using blockchain technology target to wrap cable tv operation completely
A media content platform that among other things leverage's micro-payments to enable content creators to optimally price their product at lower price points & for less fees/overhead than has previously been possible, thereby potentially increasing profits &/or creating entirely new markets for some content.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlockChain/comments/4bqx19/new_money_project_using_blockchain_technology/

incl.

http://bitscan.com/articles/new-money-poses-lethal-threat-to-cable-tv
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:02:23 AM

Note of Caution: Please do your due diligence

It's possible most understood the following, but personally at first reading of the OP I thought this was a new DAC with a total of 10 million official tokens/units. My current understanding is that there could ultimately be a trillion+ such units issued and they are designed to be price stable, so your upside is limited.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22007.msg286939.html#msg286939

Good luck

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:00:53 PM

Note of Caution: Please do your due diligence

It's possible most understood the following, but personally at first reading of the OP I thought this was a new DAC with a total of 10 million official tokens/units. My current understanding is that there could ultimately be a trillion+ such units issued and they are designed to be price stable, so your upside is limited.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22007.msg286939.html#msg286939

Good luck

FandangledGizmo. Thank you for your due diligence and deep dive into the project. You bring up the same point that was discussed yesterday a little on BitsharesTalk. The upside is not "limited" Who would argue having more Dollars has a limited upside? The more I have the better for me. That is what mainstream consumers know. And the same will be for Sollars.

You may disagree with that philosophy and therefore see the "upside" as limited but that is a relative statement. No money system will be fair to everyone on the planet but at least the way we are doing it allows latecomers and early birds to benefit for their various reasons. At the end of the day we eventually want an alternative to the Dollar.

We are eventually trying to replace the Dollar NOT Bitcoin. Sollars is not a commodity. So calculating your "investment" is very simple. Like Dollars, the more you have the better your possible "return". Consider the answer I gave on BitsharesTalk.

SoLCerts is an example of using a token to represent a portion of the 1 trillion SSS Sollar bond fund. 10,000,000 SSS Sollar bonds will be represented through this (SoLCerts) token.

http://newmoney.sollars.com/new-money-funding-series-part-4-solcerts/

So these 10 million SolCerts represent 0.001% of a total 1 trillion bond fund?

(I don't understand bonds very well, to someone more familiar with limited crypto tokens, this pre-sale seems to be for a very small amount of future supply?)

Thanks for diving deep. Yes 1 SoLCert essentially equals one future Sollar through the Sollar Bond. But that is too complicated to explain to most people. At the end of the day a SOLCERT is a future Sollar. Sollars and Sense will be a stable unlimited supply coin as we are trying to be a currency with it and not a commodity like Bitcoin or Bitshares. Our commodity is SOLCERTS and Sollar Bonds. That is more like Bitshares or a speculative asset. One can use SoLCerts/Sollar Bonds to speculate on the value of the future Sollar against the future Dollar. If you believe the Dollar will be here forever then no need to follow this project. If you dont then consider the vision and roadmap of our project. Read part 3 of that series.

Check out our General FAQs section too: https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-faqs-2d5e8e730caf#.y7lew7tfa

Whether Sollars supply gets to 1 Trillion or 60 Trillion like the Dollars market cap will all depend on adoption of the currency by regular everyday consumers. It is my 10 year goal to get it to 1 Trillion. And to start on that path is with SOLCERTS, this bond fund and Millennials. We are issuing assets the same way Bitcoin, the US government and Bitshares issued assets to fund itself out of thin air. This is no different except that we are creating a mainstream alternative with a brand to actually take on the Dollar. So if you believe in a stable alternative to the Dollar then believe in this... or not. Either way people participating in our pre-sale are essentially buying into that mainstream currency supply now through SOLCERTS. And if we are successful you are going to be glad you did.

As you can see from my answer above this project is for a mainstream audience. We do things differently and we have a different philosophy necessary for mass adoption of our currency unit. That may not go over well in crypto-land but I can guarantee you your grandma will us Sollars and Sense:Smart Money before she will us Bitcoin. #Makes$ense #Stability #Sollywood

Finally I am happy to announce we have cleared Tier 4 WITHOUT the Big PR push coming. Please buy in now as we will announce loyalty stuff in the coming weeks for those who have purchased Smart Money... or New Money. Together lets reach a mainstream audience  Wink

#ReplaceTheDollarWithSomethingSmarter #Makes$ense

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:05:27 PM

really interesting project, bought me some and watching closely now.

Thank you Croxx. Keep watching. You wont be disappointed.  Wink

To all Tier 4 is now closed. And 5 is being eaten like a large chocolate fudge vanilla Sundae with sprinkles on an empty stomach.  Grin Please get your SoLCerts now. You'll be glad you did. Thank you to everyone who has purchased so far and put their faith in this project. We will reach a mainstream audience. Everyone will look back and remember YOU made $ense. Thanks!

#Makes$ense #Stability #Sollywood
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: