Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN/PRE-SALE] New Money project & SOLCERT token Thread  (Read 18874 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:57:24 PM

Cool project,more people should join in!

Hey Thanks! We now have less than 48 hours left for the Pre-Sale. We've done well with minimal PR but will go all out for the ICO that will start this Monday April 11th. There was no need to do it now.

Moreover, will you distribute the unsold coins?
Or burn them?

Whatever is not sold in the ICO will most likely be locked up for a vesting period after the ICO so the market can choose the price of SOLCERTS on its own. There will be no dumping of this token by the project. That's stupid if one believes in the long term vision of the project which we all do. They are the future Dollar after all  Wink

Some may also be used as a way to get others to help out with the KickStarter but we should be fine. We've done much better than expected. Hope this helps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:36:40 PM

Any marketers with LEGIT cryptocurrency operations PM me. Also if you are one of our supporters and you know of these people who can help promote our upcoming ICO PM me. Thanks!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:01:00 PM

Today is the FINAL day of the SOLCERT Pre-Sale

There is now less than 12 hours left in the SoLCert Pre-Sale. Thank you to all who has supported this project. This is just the beginning.

In the coming days this thread will be locked and an official thread for the SoLCert ICO will be launched in its place. We have done VERY well for this Pre-Sale. For the ICO we will focus heavily on PROMOTION PROMOTION PROMOTION and ... Promoting  Cheesy

I say it because its true. Our number one problem is not many people actually know about the project. But this will change and we will have bounties to make sure of this. Most of our coming bounties for the ICO will focus on promotion and spreading the word. So if you have invested in this make sure to prepare yourself. It benefits us all that we get New Money out to everyone. Again thank you to all who have participated already.

The official thread for the ICO will launch in the coming days and the ICO will begin April 14th 2016 at 12pm (CST) (Chicago). We have timed this launch to coincide with many of our marketing efforts. Thank you for the patience. Stay tuned!

#GetYourSoLCertsNow
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:25:17 PM

How much was collected?
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:57:35 PM

How much was collected?
dev, where are you?

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:32:10 PM

How much was collected?

We raised a little over $65,000 at the current market cap in less than two weeks. Which is technically insane for just a pre-sale and minimal marketing LOL  Grin

We will now be stepping it up for the ICO which will also feature bonuses for the first three days, a Signature campaign and other promotional elements to get this project out there. We also held off our Forbes article and other publications for the ICO. New ICO date is Thursday April 14th 2016 at 12pm noon (CST)(Chicago)

How much was collected?
dev, where are you?

Apologies broski I'm here. Busy putting together the KickStarter stuff. Its a lot of overhead. An official announcement and launch of the New ICO thread is coming.

You can always follow the escrow account to see how much has been raised on OpenLedger. Everything is still there as nothing will be touched until after the ICO. Thank you for your patience  Smiley
stan86

Merit: 511

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:06:17 AM

How much was collected?

We raised a little over $65,000 at the current market cap in less than two weeks. Which is technically insane for just a pre-sale and minimal marketing LOL  Grin

We will now be stepping it up for the ICO which will also feature bonuses for the first three days, a Signature campaign and other promotional elements to get this project out there. We also held off our Forbes article and other publications for the ICO. New ICO date is Thursday April 14th 2016 at 12pm noon (CST)(Chicago)

How much was collected?
dev, where are you?

Apologies broski I'm here. Busy putting together the KickStarter stuff. Its a lot of overhead. An official announcement and launch of the New ICO thread is coming.

You can always follow the escrow account to see how much has been raised on OpenLedger. Everything is still there as nothing will be touched until after the ICO. Thank you for your patience  Smiley
Nice info, thank you Dev and good luck!

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:04:50 AM

Can we start trading on open-ldeger

Hey good to hear from you Risin (one of our earliest supporters). Unfortunately not yet. Not until after the ICO. We are in the process of onboarding other exchanges. Thank you for your patience.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:46:06 PM

Any news since yesterday?
cryptodv

Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 11:11:56 PM

By when do you need to open an Open Ledger Account? I already sent my Ethers to exchange a few weeks back. Ronny verified already.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:40:42 PM

is it enough to have the return message from ccedk.escrow2, i used openlegder.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:13:52 PM

Any news since yesterday?

Yes. New ICO thread launching either later today or tomorrow. We will have new Tiers, announce bonuses for the first three days, and be working with bounties this time around to get the message out. Patience. Things will come together very nicely.

By when do you need to open an Open Ledger Account? I already sent my Ethers to exchange a few weeks back. Ronny verified already.

As long as you sent your Ether you are in line by the date on your Transaction ID. No worries. Simply message Ronny if you would like to confirm for yourself. But you are good as long as you have the Transaction ID which you should.

is it enough to have the return message from ccedk.escrow2, i used openlegder.

That should be enough. Be patient with a return message. You will be fine though as long as you have a transaction ID
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:34:10 PM

I've already invested in some SOLCERTs.

In the new ICO thread, will the rates be better than this one?

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:36:27 PM

I've already invested in some SOLCERTs.

In the new ICO thread, will the rates be better than this one?

Yes. The first tier starts at 10 BTS and the equivalences in BTC and Ether. The difference now is the first three days come with bonuses and there is a higher minimum.

So for example if you buy 1000 SOLCERTS on the first day at 10 BTS you will not only receive the 1000 SOLCERTS but will get a 30% bonus on that purchase. So your total will be 1300 SOLCERTS.

We did not do bonuses for the Pre-Sale. Its exclusive to the ICO and only the first 3 days. And again it will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:43:18 PM

Good to know.
Best of luck.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:45:54 PM

So in pre ico sale there was solcerts and in ico we will have what ?

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:01:13 PM

So in pre ico sale there was solcerts and in ico we will have what ?

SOLCERTS  Grin

The pre-sale was just to test the market and set a good ICO price. And we found it. Now its about moving forward in a big way in to the mainstream. Remember this is not the Next Bitcoin ITS THE NEXT DOLLAR. SoLCerts represent that today. That's what we are trying to create here. And we are starting in Hollywood and on KickStarter. Hope this helps.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:13:58 PM

Is this pre-sale still going on? Do you want it to be added to http://icocountdown.com ?

Can you tell me when it will end please so I can set and end date? Thanks.

tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:14:24 PM

Ok. so that means 65k usd in presale for marketing for the real ICO sale which we can expect anytime soon.  How long will ICO last? Imagine that you guys collect just 10 times more than in pre-ICO and possibly even more. Somewhere between half a million and a million dollars...

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:55:52 PM

Is this pre-sale still going on? Do you want it to be added to http://icocountdown.com ?

Can you tell me when it will end please so I can set and end date? Thanks.

Yes thank you ICOcountdown. That would be appreciated. Our ICO starts Thursday April 14th at 12pm CST (Chicago). I am launching the ICO thread tomorrow. Finalizing marketing deals right now.

Ok. so that means 65k usd in presale for marketing for the real ICO sale which we can expect anytime soon.  How long will ICO last? Imagine that you guys collect just 10 times more than in pre-ICO and possibly even more. Somewhere between half a million and a million dollars...

Yes we raised 65K but that was for the KickStarter and development. The ICO marketing will still be out of pocket for the New Money project as we cannot touch the funds until AFTER the ICO. That was the deal we made with the community and it must be honored.

The ICO will start next week Thursday April 14th at 12pm CST (Chicago) and will run for 28 days. The first three days will come with large bonuses for those who buy that day. It will be first come first served.

Yes we want to raise A LOT for this ICO. That will make having a KickSTarter that goes viral a piece of cake  Grin For most people it hasn't even sinked in that we are going directly to the mainstream. I dont think a lot of people truly understand what that actually means. That we are making the next Dollar not the next Bitcoin. But we will all see soon enough. Thanks for your support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: